eunjung-jiyeon

endless friendship

“unnie i’m hungry.” Jiyeon shake the lifeless body of eunjung. Its been 10 minutes she try to wake up the sleeping eunjung. “unnie, ierona. I’m hungry. Can you cook something for me. Eunjung unnie.” Sadly, eunjung didn’t even respond to her. “aisy, i can’t do it by my own. She will kill me. But she is the one that didn’t wake up.” She say sitting on her bed rubbing her tummy. The other member still not home since they have something to do at the company.  Jiyeon look at eunjung, pout.

“when did they will come back home? I will die due to hunger if they come back late. This jam eunjung is sleeping or dead. Aigoo, i’m so hungry.” Jiyeon rolling on her bed. “ah, I’M SO HUNGRY.” Jiyeon say. Dino mood on. She approach eunjung. “unnie, eunjung unnie. Ierona. I’m so hungry unnie. Ierona, make something for me please. I didn’t eat since this morning unnie. Eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon say half begging, half angry. Her eyes become teary. “eunjung unnie ierona.” She shake eunjung body. Jiyeon hit eunjung hard before leave her bed. She lay on her bed, back facing eunjung.

Eunjung open her eyes when she feel somebody hit her. “ah, who hit me?” she say looking around. Later she heard a sobbing sound from jiyeon bed. “jiyeon~ah.” No respond. “park jiyeon? Are you ok?” she ask. Jiyeon still didn’t respond to her. “what happen to her?” she approach jiyeon. Eunjung want to make jiyeon face her but then, jiyeon cover her body with her blanket. Eunjung become speechless. “what happen to her? Why did she behave like this?” she scratch her head.

Eunjung phone ring. She receive a message.

Go sleep again. don’t mind me. Let me die due to hunger.   ~park jiji <3~

Eunjung smile. She sit on her bed replying the text.

Why did you didn’t wake me up dear?   ~baekgu unnie~

I try to wake you up since 20 minutes ago. Just go to sleep. I don’t want to eat anymore, i want to sleep now.   ~park jiji <3~

Eunjung put her phone on her bed and leave the room. Jiyeon under the blanket struggling to hold her hunger. “she didn’t even say sorry and go to sleep again. aisy, she so mean. I hate eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon mumbling alone. “ah, beagupda.” She rolling back and forth under her blanket.

Meanwhile eunjung in the kitchen preparing something simple for jiyeon to eat before going out for dinner with her together later. Since she is not a good cook, sandwich is the most easy thing to do. Eunjung open the fridge to get some tomato in it when she see the food that the unnie left for them. “oh, we have food already. Ok, let give her some.” Eunjung re-heat the food before put it in a tray.

“when dino is sulking, only food can make her calm.” She say smiling.

Jiyeon still like before. Later then, she feel somebody sit behind her. The blanket being pull away. “dear, unnie bring food for you. Come eat some. Later we go for dinner outside since unnie can’t cook well.” Eunjung say. “i’m not going to eat. Shiro. Shiro. Shiro.” Jiyeon say covering her face. “mianhae ji, you know how unnie sleeping habit right. Mianhae. Come, lets eat a little. Unnie promise, later when we go out unnie will buy anything you want. Oh?” eunjung try to persuade her.

“i’m not hungry. Just go and eat by your....”

Krooooooookkkkk...

Eunjung try to hold her laughter. “don’t be stubborn. Come on dear.” “shiro.” “park jiyeon, you love me not? If you love me, eat a little. Sit up, unnie feed you.” She hold jiyeon wrist. Jiyeon pull away. “i say i don’t want.” She say a little bit rough. Eunjung chuckled. “ok, then.” Eunjung sigh. Eunjung want to leave the room when jiyeon hold her hand. She smile. ‘its working.’

“eodiga?” “i want to go sleeping outside. You can have the room by yourself.” Eunjung pull away her hand, try to leave the room. “unnie, i’m so hungry. I’m sorry i raise my voice earlier.” Eunjung turn look at her. “its ok. Unnie mianhae didn’t wake up when you wake me up. Eat a little ok.” Eunjung start to feed jiyeon. “where did this food come?” “the unnie leave some food in the fridge.” Jiyeon nod. “ok, we are done. lets get ready to go out ok.” Again jiyeon just nod.

-----

“did you already tell the unnie that we going out?” eunjung nod. “so, what do you want to eat?” “lets walk first. I tell you about it later when i feel like want.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand drag her through the street. “what did they do at the company till they didn’t come back till now?” “they have something to discuss with sajangnim. Then, they say they want to practice for the sub-unit. So hyominnie wait for them to be done there before coming back together.” Eunjung say. “oh.” “yah, don’t make that face.” Eunjung laugh. “ah, kyeopta.” She pinch jiyeon cheek.

“oh, its t-ara.” Some boys approach them. “noona, can we get an autograph please.” They smile and nod. After give them their autograph and a selca, they enter a restaurant. “why are we here unnie?” “to eat of course. I’m hungry. Since you didn’t like to eat fast food, so here is the best restaurant i see.” “its ok if you want to eat fast food. I’m ok with it.” eunjung pout. “i don’t want to eat alone.” Jiyeon smile. “arasso, arasso.”

When they are happily eating their dinner, eunjung phone ring. “yeobusaeyo. Oh oppa, wae?” she look at jiyeon. “oh, we eating our dinner now. Ne, we are outside. Jiyeon with me oppa.” She still look at jiyeon. Jiyeon raise her eyebrow asking why. Eunjung look at her and wink. “arasso oppa. We will let you know when we are done.” eunjung hang up.

“wae unnie?” “we need to practice remember?” “can we just skip it for today?” jiyeon ask her. Eunjung look up from her food. “what? You want to skip today practice?” jiyeon smile and nod. “don’t you afraid oppa will scold you?” “as long as i’m not alone, i’m ok with it.” “what? You want me to go with you?” jiyeon nod and wink to her. “please unnie. Please. Pretty please.” Eunjung lean back. She sigh. She take her phone and switch it off. She put the phone on the table and continue eating. “can i take the answer as yes?” without changing her attention fron her food, she voice. “switch off your phone.” Jiyeon smile become wide. “i didn’t bring my phone though.” Eunjun jaw drop. “so you already plan it since before we leave the dorm?” jiyeon n0d. “naughty girl. Finish your food faster.”

They walk around hand by hand without even think what will happen to them later. “unnie, lets go there.” They play game, eating, window shopping and all before go to eunjung mother cafe. “omma, i’m here.” Eunjung say. “oh, princess. Jiyeon also here.” She say hug both of them. “where is the other?” “just 2 of us today.” She nod. “i thought you are with them since soyeon call me just now asking whether you are here or not.” Jiyeon jaw drop.

“she call?” “ne, wae? Did you do something wrong? Both of you?” “ani. Aniya.” Eunjung immediately answer. “ppong. Tell me what did you do now?” eunjung look at jiyeon. “we are in trouble.” “ham eunjung?” “ne omma.” “answer me.”

“we..we..we skip the practice for today.” “oh. MWO?” “omma, don’t get angry. Mianhae. Only this time omma.” Eunjung say holding jiyeon hand tight. “why did you do that princess, jiyeon?” “omma, actually i’m the one that ask unnie to skip. Scold me not her omma.” Jiyeon say. “both of you just the same. Eunjung~ah, where is your phone?” she ask. Eunjung give her mother her phone. “you even switch it off. Aigoo, this 2 naughty girl.” She switch on the phone. “omma, don’t ..” “shut up.” Eunjung head down. “ne omma.”

The message coming in non-stop. “look how many message you got. Nevermind, go take a sit. Omma bring something for you to drink.” She left. “its not a good choice to come here when we skip practice i think. “ eunjung say. “you are right. Omma nag is more painful than oppa nag.”

Eunjung mother sit in front of them. “later just tell them that omma call you for help here ok.” She say smiling. “wae?” “you want to get scold more with your manager?” eunjung look at jiyeon. “no.” “then tell him that ok. This is first and last ok. Don’t do it again.” “ne omma.” They answer. “i ask her to skip practice with me today because i’m tired of it. i need some rest. So i ask her to follow me. Her feet also not in good condition. Keep practicing will make it worst.”

“yah, jiyeon.” Eunjung hit jiyeon hand. “wae?” “your feet still didn’t ok? But you say it already ok. You didn’t use your medicine right?” “she didn’t, just bring it everywhere she go but didn’t use it.” “yah. Stop it.” eunjung hit her again. “wae?” she ask again. “you follow me.” Eunjung mother say drag her by her ear. “ah, omma. Appo omma. Omma.” Jiyeon eyes widen.

“park jiyeon you are strike today. First, you make her skip practice. Now, you make her being drag by her mother by her ear. Omg, ear.” Jiyeon say touching her ear. “yah, you are not coming?” eunjung call her. “omma, let my ear go. Omma.” “i’m coming.” Jiyeon follow from behind smiling.

“you will know what will happen to you later park jiyeon.” “mian unnie. I don’t know omma didn’t know that you leg still didn’t fully recovered.” “pabo park ji. I give you signal already. Omma, appo omma.” “mian. I just don’t understand it.” she say scratch her head.