sleepyhead.....

endless friendship

 

Its raining outside. T-ara is on the way to their schedule at Busan. Soyeon is talking to their sajangnim about their abroad schedule. Boram and hyomin playing with their phone. It is obviously anipang. Eunjung is sleeping at the back seat. Jiyeon, beside her and the others is listening to music.

They idly doing their activity till the car being brake immediately. They scream uponthe incident happen. Their manager look to the back. “what happen oppa? Wae? Wae?” soyeon ask. “woah, it so scary.” Jiyeon say with her dino action. “something happen in front. The road is slippery, we almost crash. All of you ok?” he ask worriedly. “we are ok. Please be careful oppa, no need to rush.”

Suddenly jiyeon laugh. They turn back and look at her. “ji what happen?” hyomin, who sit beside her ask. “why are you suddenly laugh? We almost involve in a car crash and you are laughing like crazy girl. Why?” q-ri say seriously. Jiyeon pointed at eunjung beside her. Eunjung still sleeping like nothing happen.

“we are so panic just now but eunjung unnie didn’t bother about it at all.” They look at eunjung, still sleeping. All of them laugh. “imagine if something happen , i wonder what she will ask when she wake up. “oh, what happen? Why am i at the hospital? Are our schedule here?” ” jiyeon imitate her. “she is totally clueless. Try to ask her later, i’m sure she will be blankly ask us back.” They laugh again. “aigoo eunjung~ah. T-ara sleepyhead.” Boram smile while saying that.

“eunjung unnie, so cute. Sleeping without bither about anything but later she will ask every detail about it.” eunjung move a bit. “look unnie, she move but didn’t wake up at all.” Jiyeon say. its true, eunjung move but she didn’t wake up. Jiyeon laugh till her face become red.

In the waiting room, they doing their make up and hair. “unnie, you know something happen before?” “what is it? when?” eunjung ask. “we almost involve in a car crash on the way here.” Soyeon say. “mwo? Geojitmal.” Eunjung say not believe it. “geojitmal aniya. Just you the one didn’t bother about it at all. We are so panic back then.” Q-ri say. “chinjja? Chinjjayo? When and where it happen unnie? I must be sleep off.”  

“look what i’m saying before. She will ask everything, every detail about what happen. Unnie, its okay. We’re safe now is good enough.”jiyeon say. “mianheyo, i’m too tired actually till i sleep like that.” “you are like that everyday even you are not tired.” Jiyeon say while running away from her. “YAH park jiyeon. Come here, let me show you how tired i am till i sleep like that. Come here.” Eunjung chase her. They run around the waiting room till eunjung get jiyeon and she tickle her. “unnie stop it. mianhe nnie, mianhe. Unnie stop it please.” Jiyeon rolling on the floor when eunjung tickle her non-stop.

“aigoo, this 2 will never stop fighting. YAH YOU TWO, stop it.” soyeon scream to them. Eunjung didn’t stop till she feel tired. “ah, i’m so tired.” Jiyeon sit on the floor, still laughing. “ah, so tired. unnie chinjja mianhe.” She say while looking at eunjung. “now, you know how tired i am. Mian, mian dongsaeng~ah. Come here, stand up.” Eunjung help her to stand up. She hug her once she stand up.

“just now both of you fight, now hugging to each other.” “its better from both of you. TOM and JERRY.” Boram stand up. “yah why are you involving me. I’m not saying anything to you.” “i’m not say it to you. I’m saying it to soyeon unnie.” Eunjung and jiyeon laugh while doing a high five.

“t-ara stand by.” “ne PD-nim.”

“tom and jerry always fighting. Already old but fight like a kid. Unnie, you are already in the marriage year, not like us. Still young and beautiful, its ok if we fight.” Jiyeon say while mocking soyeon. Jiyeon take eunjung hand and run from that room. “YAH YOU TWO, COME HERE.” Soyeon chased her. “so childish this kid.” Q-ri say while leave the waiting room.

“oppa i’m hungry.” Boram say. “ok, oppa will go and get something to eat.” “gomawo oppa.”

---------

Eunjung look at her reflection on  the mirror. “unnie, i’ll go to the toilet for a while.” “unnie.” Jiyeon call her before she leave the room. “come back here faster. Don’t fall asleep in there.” the member laugh. “araa. Annyeong.”

Its been 20 minutes eunjung leave the room. 5 minutes till the performance, eunjung still didn’t appear. “where is r=eunjung unnie? She is not here.” Hyomin say. “let me call her.” Jiyeon take her phone and call eunjung. “she didn’t pick up.” “oppa, eunjungie missing.” “mwo? Oppa go and find her now.you girls find her at the toilet. And gather at the backstage as soon as possible.” They go to find her in every place and room in the broadcasting station.

“eunjung unnie? Eunjung unnie?” jiyeon knock every door in the toilet. “eunjung~ah, eodisso? Eunjung.” Soyeon and the others also do the same.  Suddenly, somebody open the door.

“wae? Why are you so panic?” eunjung ask as soon as the door open. “what are you doing in there? we need to perform in 5 minutes.” “wae, i only been here for 5 minutes.” “what 5 minutes, its 20 minutes unnie.” Jiyeon say. “20 minutes? Ah, so i’m fall asleep here.” Soyeon step forward and knock eunjung head. “ah, unnie appa.”

“palli, we need to hurry. But what is it in your face?” “what?” eunjung look at the mirror. “What is this? Wae my face like this.” She ask. Hyomin step forward, she laugh while pointing to eunjung leg. She wearing a fishnet legging. All of them laugh. “now, i’ll deal with the cameraman later. Palli, we need to go to the stage now.”

They all run to the stage. Soyeon ask the manager to make the cameraman not to focus on eunjung face. as the effect of the waffle still on her face. after the performance finish, they gather again at the waiting room. “ah, i’m so tired. run around the building to find somebody that sleeping in the toilet.” All of the laugh. “ani, i’m also not remember when i’m fall asleep in there.” “but the most funny thing, wake up with a waffle effect on face and come right away on stage with it.” jiyeon say while laughing.

 Eunjung face become red. Jiyeon hug her from behind. She turn and hug jiyeon to hide her red face from the others. “ah, i’m embarrased.” All of them laugh at her. “ah, i’m hungry. Oppa lets go to Caffiene. I want to eat omma food.” “arasso. Ka ja.” Eunjung walk hand by hand in the front as she still embarassed. “yah, wae are you walk so fast? Still embarrased. I’ll tell your omma later.” They laugh.

Three day later, they have a performance on a music show. They take a rest after rehersal in the waiting room. Eunjung phone ringing. She look at the caller and look at jiyeon. Jiyeon who understand about that look just nod.

“yeobuseayo.” Eunjung leave the room. Soyeon look at her. She look at jiyeon then. “ji, who is that? I see the signal she sent to you. Who is that?” ‘ah, this unnie too sharp.’ Jiyeon monologue.

“molla unnie, just ask her. What sign? We didn’t make any signal i think.” Jiyeon say. “ji, i said before. You are a bad liar.” Jiyeon scratch her head. “unnie, i’ll going to the toilet for a while.” “yah, don’t try to run away.” its too late, jiyeon already leave the room.

Eunjung enter the room after finish talking to the caller. All of them look at her. “wae? Why are looking at me like that?” eunjung sit at the corner of the room. Still ignore the stare. “eunjung who is the caller?” boram ask. “nobody. Chingu.” She say. “you are lying right? i see the signal you sent to jiyeon. Tell us who is it?” then jiyeon enter the room. They look at her. She walk and sit beside eunjung. She look at eunjung. ‘what to do unnie?’ she whisper. Eunjung look at her and smile. She raise her eyebrow and wink.

“yah, we ask you. Answer it.” q-ri say.

Somebody knock the door. They look at each other. The door open and as soon as that, eunjung stand up. Jiyeon who see her action turn to look at the door.