criminal couple

endless friendship

 

“YA, catch that criminal couple.” Soyeon say to the member as they arrive at the dorm. Eunjung and jiyeon hurriedly catch the spare key. Run to their room and try to lock it. but its too late. Soyeon and the member push the door fromm outside until both of them fell on the floor.

“ah, my . Aigoo.” Eunjung say. jiyeon look at her, pointing to the member in front of them.  They enter the room and approach them. They move backward as the member take a step forward. At last soyeon step forward. Eunjung raised her hand as sign that she give up.

“arasso unnie, arasso. I’m wrong, jiyeon also wrong. We’re sorry.” Both of them stand up. Jiyeon hiding behind eunjung as she hold both of her hand from behind. Soyeon smirk. “what are you sorry about?” she asked. Eunjung turn to look at jiyeon confusingly. She raised her eyebrow. Jiyeon shook her head.  ‘why did she ask if she already know? Na didn’t say anything to her. She caught it by herself but why now she ask us like that?’ she whisper to eunjung.

Eunjung look at soyeon back. “no need to whisper there. just tell me what are you sorry about? I didn’t say anything.” she  say. “aisy, ke re unnie. I’ll tell everything to you. Everything.”eunjung give up when they pretend not to know anything. “but jiyeon wae did you hide behind eunjungie? Did you do anything wrong?” boram ask. “aniya unnie, don’t blame jiyeon. My dongsaeng didn’t do anything wrong, i’m the one that order her to do that.”

She hold and pull jiyeon hand around her waist as a precaution. “aigoo this couple, so cute. I’m not going to kill you even you do something wrong. Plus i’m not eating a human.” Soyeon laugh. Eunjung look at them and smile. “soyeon unnie, lets talk at the hall. More comfortable there.” hyomin appear from the hall. Boram look at her, and go out. Q-ri already there.

Meanwhile, in the room, soyeon drag eunjung and jiyeon to the hall.

“both of you follow me. NOW !” she order them. “ne unnie.” They gather at the hall. Eunjung look at them one by one. Jiyeon still stick close to eunjung. “ok, i’ll tell all of you everything. Something that jiyeon also know and something that only me know.” Jiyeon look at eunjung.

“something that i don’t know? Is there anything i don’t know?” she asked. “yeah, something that you also don’t know.” Eunjung say.

~flashback~

“be my girl. Oppa will protect you.” “are you drunk or what? Why suddenly you ask me something like that?” “just to make you know about my true feeling now.”

That night, eunjung didn’t sleep at all as she keep thinking about it. she look at jiyeon that already in dreamland. “wae did he say that? Ah, everything will become awkward after this. Oppa such a pabo.”

At the same time, she is thinking about jangwoo that also confess to her not long ago.

“oppa want to say this since long time ago. I love you. I don’t when it start but oppa keep thinking aboit you since the day we wrap up our ‘marriage’. Oppa feel very hurt to see you being hurt like this.” Jangwoo say. “but oppa, i’m an idol. Ke re i’m the first idol that record the bed scene but now you want me to be the first idol to married. Its not that i can’t accept you but..........”eunjung lost her word.

“its ok, just take your time. Whatever happen oppa will wait for your answer.” he smile at her. Eunjung look at her face and smile. “so, oppa leave first.” Eunjung nod. “annyeong yeobo.” He continue before wink to eunjung that is shock with her word.

Eunjung sit on her bed. “aigoo, ottokhae? I don’t want to hurt any of them feeling. Ottokhae? Ottokhae?” she scratch her head. She go to jiyeon bed. She sit at the edge of the bed. She look at her. “ottokhae jiyeon~ah? I can’t make a choice. I also don’t want to hurt their feeling. Ottokhae? Hurm. Good night dongsaeng~ah.” She kiss her forehead. She lay back on her bed, keep thinking about it till she fall asleep.

End flashback

“so thats it. nothing special unnie. Jiyeon know about it accidently. She caught me blushing at the park the night i come back late.” “so, that the story? Wae did you hide it, its good though somebody like you?” q-ri say. “and one of them is lee jangwoo, the famous actor nowadays. Everybody want to be at your position” boram continue.

“you can give him to meif you don’t want.” hyomin say while laughing. 5 cushion flying to her once she finish her sentences. “this crazy girl.” Boram say.

“i just don’t want to let you’ll know because i can’t make a choice. I’m afraid if something happen after i’ll say it out. Beside i’m not saying that i’m accept either one of them.” Eunjung say. they just nod. “think carefully. Unnie can’t help in this kind of situation. But at least we all know who to find if something happen.”soyeon say.

“unnie going to sleep now.” As she walked away, she shout, “EUNJUNGIE HAVE CRUSH. NOT ONE BUT TWO. HOW LUCKY, NOBODY WANTS ME.” She say. “boram unnie want you. Both of you are tom and jerry couple, did you forget about it?” hyomin say. “YA PARK HYOMIN. COME HERE YOU.” Hyomin run to her room and lock it from inside.

“YOU WAIT TILL I GET YOU.” “mianhe unnie. Mianhe.” She shout from inside the room. Eunjung come towards the door. “its too late park hyomin.”

A few days later, jeamin show up again at their schedule venue. He bring a lot of food that make them so happy.

Jiyeon eating beside eunjung which is now chatting with him. Eunjung stop her from move from that place. Jiyeon can hear anything form there. “when can oppa get your answer eunjung~ah? Its been a while since oppa say it to you.” He ask. “molla oppa.” Eunjung replied. But suddenly somebody interframe their conversation. “eunjung unnie is mine.” She say and eating again.

Eunjung turn looking at her. “ya, what is that for?” eunjung ask confusely. The member also shock with that word. “easy unnie mine. Nothing to be thinking about right?”  “aisy, this girl. Are you crazy?” eunjung knock jiyeon head.
“ah, wae? Appa. We’re EUNJI COUPLE, so I’m just saying it, you are my unnie. and you are mine. That is what i mean.” Jiyeon say. “you should say it clearly. Aigoo, i’m sorry jiyeon~ah.” She rub her head again. jiyeon just pout.

“aigoo, my baby dino is angry. Mianhae, mianhae.” She turn and hug jiyeon tightly. “arasso, unnie yours from now till forever.”  They both laugh together,