a request

endless friendship

 

2 weeks passed since they leave the dorm. They back and forth from korea to japan for their showcase and concert. Hectic schedule make them more exhausted.

“aigoo, my back is hurt.” Soyeon complained. “na do. Can we ask a day leave to sajangnim. I really need my beautiful sleep. A day at least.” Hyomin say while looking at her phone. “a day sleeping? Are you a human or alien?” boram word make all of them laugh. “better sleeping than eating all day long. Your cheek become chubby now unnie.” “like I care.”

“both of you always fight through a childish thing. The older and the fourth older. Just like a kid, the maknae also not like that.” Soyeon laugh as soon as she finish her word. “eunjung~ah, lets breakfast at your mom cafe tomorrow. We didn’t have morning schedule tomorrow, beside we didn’t need to rheasel since we only have variety show.” Q-ri say. “good idea unnie. I will wait for you there.”

“jiyeonnie, jiyeonnie?” eunjung called jiyeon. As she turn her head, she can see that jiyeon is staring at her phone. “jiyeonnie?” eunjung touch her. “ne.. ne unnie.” “any problem?” “aniyo. Gwenchanayo. I’m so tired, I want to sleep. Wake me up when we arrived later.” Jiyeon rest her head on eunjung shoulder.  “okay.”

10 minutes later, jiyeon phone vibrate. Eunjung look at jiyeon who is sleeping soundly. She take her phone and look at the e-mail  sender.

Mian jiyeonnie. Omma still at U.S, don’t know when we will back to korea. Like omma say before something big happen here. Omma mian not be there for you, your oppa. But omma didn’t do it on purpose baby. Its for your awn good when you leave the entertainment world later. We do this for you jiyeonnie.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~mommy~

Eunjung take the mail address and save it th her phone. Soyeon notice the changes of eunjung expression . “eunjung~ah, wae? Why your expression is so bitter? Is something wrong?” “ani unnie. Gwenchana, just a bit tired. Jiyeonnie head become heavy day by day.” She say while laughing.

She took out her phone. Looking at the mail again. ‘should i send some request to her mother? Isn’t it too rude to in her family matter?’ eunjung stared at it for some time. “eunjungie, we’re here.” Her manager interrupt. “ ne oppa, gomawo. Jiyeonnie ka ja. We’re here.” Jiyeon wake up and walk out. “see you tomorrow oppa, unnie. Annyeong.” “annyeong eunjung~ah.”

After wash up and eat some supper, she enter her room to rest when she see jiyeon already sleeping. Eunjung look at her and take her phone. She sent an e-amail to jiyeon mother.

Annyeong haseyo auntie. I’m eunjung. I heard auntie at U.S now. How are you?

                                                                                                                                                                            ~eunjung~

A few minutes later, her phone beep a few time. She take and look at it. She replied her e-mail. ‘what time is at U.S now? She replied me already.’

Oh, eunjungie. Annyeong haseyo. I’m fine,thank you.how are you? How are the others, jiyeonnie?

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

I’m fine, thank you. The others fine too. Jiyeonnie  is with me now. I’m sorry if i bother you.

                                                                                                                                                                              ~eunjung~

Its okay. Here is still early. Its midnight in korea right. How i miss korea, its been some time i’ve been there.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

Auntie, jiyeonnie really want to meet you. Her expression and condition  is not so good lately. Always daydream, sometime she make a silly mistake during practise. Our choreographer getting annoyed with it. She has been call by our sajangnim a few times already. She really miss you auntie, she can’t concentrate at all in what she’s doing.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~eunjung~

Me also want to meet her. I miss her so much but what can i do. I need to be here.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

Can I ask you a favor auntie? Meet jiyeonnie. Its been a month she wait for you tocome back and meet her. I see her cry a few time already.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~eunjung~

I can’t promise you eunjung~ah. I’m afraid it might hurt jiyeonnie more if i make a promise.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

Please auntie. I’m begging you. Hurt to see jiyeonnie like this. She need her strength. And it is you and her father. Please auntie.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~eunjung~

I will try to persuade her father. But before that don’t tell jiyeonnie anything. Its between you and me. Maybe some surprise visit will do.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

Arasso auntie. Kamsahabnida.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~eunjung~

Aniyo,thanks to you for look after jiyeonnie while i’m not there. Sleep well eunjung~ah. Annyeong.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~jiyeon omma~

Eunjung look at jiyeon and smile. “you will meet her soon baby dina. Don’t worry.”

Two days later, eunjung and jiyeon alone at home. Her mother going to visit her father at countryside. Their schedule finish early today. So, resting at home is the best. Eunjung and jiyeon is watching television while eating some snack they bought earlier. After a while, the door bell rang.

The member is arrived. “annyeong. Can we come in?” q-ri ask. “no need to ask unnie. Just come in.”

“woah, so many food. Eunjung~ah, i’m hungry. Did you have any ramen?” boram ask. “ sure. You want some? I’ll make it for you.” “na do eunjung~ah.” Suddenly all of them raised their hand. “ arasso, soyeon unnie,can you help me.” “arasso, ka ja.”

While they are cooking the ramen, eunjung tell soyeon about jiyeon mother. “unnie, i’m contacting jiyeon omma these day.” “mwo, cheongmal? Chinjja~ji?” soyeo voice a bit loud. Eunjung cover . “shh. The other might hear it. I persuade her to come back and meet jiyeonnie. And she already agreed. Thats why I call all of you here today.” “she will come here? To meet jiyeonnie?” soyeon eyes become wide. “yes, she will arrive anytime from now.” “woah, eunjungie such a good dealer and a surprise master. No wonder you are the first leader and always a leader.” Soyeon say while pat eunjung shoulder.  “later unnie please inform the member. I can’t do it since jiyeonnie hold my phone now. I already give the address to her mother. later, when somebody come ask jiyeonnie to open it. Say that it is the food delivery. Tell the member now.”

“arasso.”

It is secret. Eunjung say jiyeon omma will be here soon. So, you all know what to do. I’ll lead.

                                                                                                                                                                            ~t-ara family~

*of course except eunjung and jiyeon.

Ding dong... ding dong.....

Soyeon appear from the kitchen. She look at the member and nod.

“jiyeonnie, can you please open the door?the food is here. The others be prepare.” “why me? Everybody can go and open it. Its only the  food delivery though” “you stay here you pabo~ya. The others need to be prepare. The food is ready.”

She walked to the door lazily. As jiyeon open the door, she froze.