don't sulk.

endless friendship

T-ara dance and dance and dance non-stop for about 3 hours already. They didn’t get to eat their breakfast, need only a little rest, even need to rush to another schedule right after. Their choreographer keep force themto dance. “yah ham eunjung, don’t do that mistake again. its been 3 times already.” “q-ri move faster.” “jiyeon don’t stand in front of boram.” And all.

They sweating badly. Look so exhausted. “stop, stop.” The music stop. They breath hard. “what happen to you girls? You make such a simple mistake and all.” “we’re sorry unnie.” “thats why i make you dance 3 hours non-stop. All of you didn;t focus at all. Why?” no answer from them. “ok, you girls go prepare. You have schedule in 1 hour.” “ne.”

In the car, everybody collapse. Eunjung and jiyeon fast asleep. hyomin and boram eat their late breakfast. Soyeon, q-ri and areum listen to music trying to sleep. Their manager phone ring. After hang up, he look back.

“girls, there is a sudden change on your schedule for tomorrow and next 3 days.” “what now oppa?” soyeon voice, annoyed. “sajangnim just call, after today schedule we will head back to the company. He want to meet you girls.” Eunjung sigh. “what did he want again from us. Aisy.” She say.

At the venue, they get their make up done. Jiyeon approach eunjung. she look at her. “yah unnie, look. Eunjung unnie sleeping again while she done her make up.” the member come closer. They cover their mouth to avoid bursting into laugh. “she sure can sleep anywhere even the place is not comfortable.” Jiyeon poke her. “remember not unnie, even the toilet also can.” They turn and laugh.  Eunjung open her eyes. She look at them confusingly. “unnie, what happen?” she ask. “upon heard her voice, they laugh more.

“what? What? What?” she ask again. “aniya. Nothing.” Jiyeon say. “aisy, arasso. Its up to you. Don’t talk to me again.” eunjung say. jiyeon look at her. “aigoo unnie sure know how to sulking too ha.” She say hug eunjung from behind. “aisy, you are too loud. Go away. areumie i want to grab some water, want to go with me?” eunjung ask areum. “ne unnie.” Areum say following her. eunjung reach areum hand. They walk together out from the room hand by hand.

The member look at jiyeon. “now your turn to persuade her. maybe she will not care about you anymore since she already have areum by her side.” Soyeon say. boram approach her. “yah you just add oil on a fire you know. Pabo soyeon.” She say hit soyeon head. Jiyeon look at the door. She scratch her head. “aisy what is the needed to sulking when i just playing around like that. Ottokhae unnie? Help me.” She asking some help from them.

“i’m pass.” Hyomin say. “me too.” Q-ri say. jiyeon sit on the couch. “aigoo.”

-----

Eunjung listen to music on the way to the company after their schedule. Jiyeon just look at her. she lean on eunjung shoulder. Eunjung just keep silent, don’t lean back like usual also don’t push her aside. “unnie?” jiyeon call her. but no respond from her. “eunjung unnie?” she say again. jiyeon pull out her earphone. Eunjung look at her.

She raise her eyebrow without even talk to her. “piss off?” eunjung turn away. “girl, we’re here.” eunjung immediately stand up and get out from the car. She walk together with areum. Jiyeon can hear she laugh while talking to her. “woah she really piss off with you ha ji.” “that is what the situation look like now. Aigoo, ottokhae unnie?” “molla, she piss off with you. So you think how to persuade her.” hyomin say walk away.

They sit in front of the CEO. He busy looking at the document in front of him. “areum its been a while since you join them. How?” “great. They are great unnie too.” “so, i was thinking about to split you up.” “MWO?” the 7 girls say in shock. “aigoo so loud. I plan to split you guys out. Into 2.” “what does it mean? Before you add member, now you want to split us out.” Eunjung say.

“aniya, listen to me first. I want to split you guys into sub unit. One unit will promote in korea, the other unit will promote in japan. Later , you girls will reunite again together to promote new song in korea after the unit promotion done.” He explain. “is it really needed to do like that?” “we just want to see how the unit will go compare to the whole group.” “experimant again sajangnim?”

“seriously, we should turn ourself into some kind of specimen that people can use to make experiment..” soyeon say sarcasticly. “the unit that will promote in korea will do a hip hop concept, while the other will do dance-ballad concept.” He say. “i know already the line up for the unit member based on the concept.” Jiyeon say.

“hyomin, jiyeon, eunjung and areum. You girls will promote at korea with hip hop concept. The song compose by double sidekick. The promotion will be around 3 month including preparation, MV filming, also music show. And you guys will go first followed by the other unit later. For the others, you will start promote at japan after they done promoting here. for the time being, you girl will practice since the song is in japanese. You need more time to practice. we will talk about it further later.” He look at soyeon.

“so we will head back now.” Boram say. he nod.

-----

Loud music can be heard from outside. Eunjung, jiyeon, hyomin and areum practice hard inside the room. Its been a while since they start. Eunjung and jiyeon still in their cold war. “ah, this song sure can make people lose so much weight.” Eunjung say panting hard. “oppa, any water left? I’m lazy to walk to the filter.” Her manager look inside her bag. “here, only one left. There is more inside the car.” Eunjung take it.

“there is no more oppa?” jiyeon ask. Eunjung drink a little bit water from the bottle and handed it to jiyeon. Jiyeon take it and smile. ‘you are sulking yet you still care about me ha unnie.’ She think.

“ok girls, we will head back. Prepare yourself well for debut stage tomorrow ok. Oppa will fetch you at home at 9.” They nod. Eunjung walk in front of jiyeon. Meanwhile, areum and hyomin already far in front of them.

Jiyeon reach eunjung hand make eunjung stop. “unnie, still angry with me?” eunjung look at her. “ani, wae?” she ask. “you didn’t talk to me, didn’t even look at me. I’m sorry unnie. I didn’t mean to make you hurt.” “ah, its ok.” Eunjung then walk away from her.

“pabo unnie, just say that you still angry. Erghh.” Jiyeon say.

Eunjung phone ring followed by thr others.

t-ara N4 fighting. Jeon won il gi deabak!! Fighting.. unnie will watch and support from home. Saranghae dongsaeng~ah.

~park sso unnie~

Eunjung smile. They are on the way to their first schedule as t-ara N4. First stage, debut stage. Eunjung look aoutside. Her hand playing with her phone probably trying to overcome her nervous. “unnie, don’t be angry anymore. please.” jiyeon blink in front of eunjung. “don’t try to do your aegyo in front of me.” “ah unnie, mianhae. Oh unnie.” “arasso, arasso.” She say.

“by the way unnie, why did you sulk?” eunjung raise her eyebrow.  “you don’t know?” jiyeon shook her head. “because you think i don’t have any feeling.” “oh?” “you think about it by yourself.” She say.

“oppa is SPEED already there?” “no, there are on the way.” Hyomin nod. “good luck ok for today stage. You guys can do it. fighting !” “fighting.”

After the camera rehearsal, eunjung sit at the edge of the stage. “ah, so tired.” she say. “t-ara fighting !” a fans shout. Eunjung bow to them.  “ah, my throat. Unnie, water.” “here.” “unnie, look.” Hyomin say while she monitoring. “wae?” “unnie step out more from your position now. Areumie, just step a bit since i will make a big move.” Eunjung nod. “ne unnie.” Areum answer her.

“jiyeonnie?” hyomin look beside her. “eh, where is she?” “hwajangsil.” Areum answer. “later tell jiyeon to move further from the actual position. Since she is too close from unnie.” “arasso. So, lets continue. This is the last one. We make it last. Ka ja.” Eunjung say.

Ting garing garing ga

Ting garing garing ga

Ting garing garing ga

Ting ting ting ting

Loud cheer and fanchant can be heard. “thanks for the hard work.” They say while waving to the fans. “we will bomb the stage later. Fighting.” Eunjung say tap hyomin shoulder.