i'm sincere

endless friendship

 

Eunjung walk down the street alone after finish her schedule. Her manager wants to send her back to the dorm but she insists. She make an excuses saying that she want to go somewhere before going back to the dorm.

~flashback~

“ok, today schedule is already finish. You are the last person finishing your schedule again today since  all of your past schedule being reschedule again.” her manager say. “sigh, again. nevermind oppa, its my fault though.” “eunjung~ah, be strong ok. Oppa know you can handle it. oppa will help you.” “gomawo oppa.did the member already going back to the dorm?”

“ne, they being send back separately since there is so many individual schedule today. Wae?” “if like that, oppa no need to send me till the dorm. It will be too far for oppa to turn back to go back to your house. Besides i want to go somewhere.” Eunjung say without looking at him. “are you sure? Where did you want to go? Oppa send you there.”

Eunjung raised her head. “no need oppa. I just want to take a walk for a while. Then i’ll be back to the dorm.” “arasso.”

Her manager drop her near the dorm. Eunjung take all of her stuff and out from the car. “i’ll get going oppa. Annyeong.” Eunjung say while waving at him. “ne, make sure you call me if anything happen.” Eunjung bow to him and walk away. but before that, her manager call her again.

“eunjung~ah, make sure also don’t do anything stupid ok. Oppa trust you.” Her manager look at her and smile. “arasso oppa.” Eunjung say, smiling to him.

~end flashback~

She walk slowly on the street while looking around. “ah, its been a long time since i walk alone like this.” People seem still recognise her even though she wrap half of her face with scarf. She rarely do that since she know that its useless but today she did that because she is too shy to meet people around her after the news spread out.

She enter a store to buy some food and juice. While choosing the juice, she can hear people mumbling beside her.

“thats eunjung right. she’s alone? She must be want to meet the person in the news right, thats why she’s alone.” “aisy you pabo. Who gonna bring accompany to go dating? She must be want to stay overnight at that person place.” “ewwww, i wonder what she do there.” and others.

Eunjung try to ignore it. after done choosing, she turn to face them. She smile, and bow. “ annyeonghaseyo.” She greet them before walk away.

She walk and walk and walk until she arrived at a park. She sit on a bench there looking at people around her. There is so many couple there. her phone suddenly ringing.

When she look at the caller, she smile.

~baby dino ji~

“she must be worried.” Eunjung mumble before answer the call. “yeobusaeyo.” “unnie eodisseo? Wae you still not coming baack?” “wae park ji? Is there something happen there?” she asked. “aigoo, you still thinking bout us. We are worried about you since you still not here. Where are you?” “just somewhere. I’ll be there soon.”

“gwaenchanha unnie? Tell me where are you i’ll be there.” “gwaenchanha jiyeon~ah. Don’t worry, i’ll be right there later.i’ll hang up.” “unnie, unnie. Tell me where are you first?” “i’m at a park. Don’t worry. I’ll not doing anything stupid ok. I’ll hang up. Annyeong.”

She put her phone in her bag before continue enjoying the night view there.

~t-ara dorm~

“unnie, unnie. Tell me where are you first?” “i’m at a park. Don’t worry. I’ll not doing anything stupid ok. I’ll hang up. Annyeong.” Jiyeon look at her phone after eunjung hang up. “ah, ige mwoya? She hang up before i finish talking to her.”

“what did she say jiyeon~ah?” hyomin ask. “she at a park and will be back soon. I’m worried because people still don’t get rid that thing clearly, and now she walk along the street alone. She’s not really ok actuall from what i see.” Jiyeon say.

“yeah, often daydreaming nowadays. Aisy, until when this thing gonna be settle.” Soyeon say with a frust tone. “ sajangnim, he is the one that can clear this but he don’t want. keep asking unnie not to say anything.” “ara, but i don’t know how to persuade him to clear this thing.” Soyeon say.

“you are the leader, do something soyeonnie. Hurt to see eunjung like that. Her happiness is like being grab away from her.” Boram say while q-ri just nod beside her. “i’ll try to talk to eunjung first then. Or maybe her mother.”

They continue watching tv till jiyeon voice out. “unnie, i’m going out for a while.” “to where?” soyeon ask. “to...to... to get something to eat from the nearby store.” Jiyeon lie. “arasso, don’t come back late ok.”

Jiyeon enter the room, take her wallet and dorm key before leave.

“jiyeon is lying. She did not go out to get snack.” “pardon unnie?” “she go out to find eunjung. You guys didn’t realise she keep looking at us and her phone after she call her before.” “as expected, t-ara leader so sharp. They are too close to bar jiyeon from do that.” Q-ri say. “trust me, jiyeon will be back with eunjung later.” “but she didn’t know where is eunjung now.” Hyomin say innocently. “hyomin~ah, did you think she do it without prepare anything? She must be using eunjung number to track where is eunjung now.” “ah, i forget about that.”

Soyeon take her phone and send a text to jiyeon.

ji, make sure you bring enough food ok. And also eunjung. Kekeke. You think i don’t know that you lie baby. We’ve been together for more than 2 years already dear. See you soon.

~park ji~

Meanwhile eunjung at the park still sitting on the bench. A fan approoach her. “annyeonghaseyo. I’m your fans, can i get an autograph please.” He say. “oh, no problem.” Eunjung give him the autograph and smile. They shake hand before the man say, “please be strong. We believe in you. Even thongh we didn’t live with you, meet you everyday but i’m sure there are still Queens that believe in you.”

“thank you, thank you so much.” “eunjung ~ssi, fighting !” he say and then walk away. eunjung take a deep breath. Her eyes become teary.  She take her phone and dial her mother number. A call come in before she can press the call button.

‘jeamin oppa? Wae did she call me? Its late already.’

“yeobusaeyo oppa? Wae?” she ask. “eunjung~ah, eodisso? I heard that you still not go back to your dorm.” “i’m outside. Wae? Who tell you that oppa?” “i call jangwoo earlier. He say that you look like not in a good condition when he meet you at the broadcast station earlier. Then i call your manager, he say you are outside. Thats why i call.”

“woah, so many person incharge. Keke. I’m okay oppa. No need to worry.” “chinjja?” “ne but oppa, can you talk to me for a while? I’m so bored alone actually.” “you should take a walk with your member, so you will not be bored.” He laugh then. “aisy oppa, can or not? I’ll hang up if cannot.” Eunjung say annoyingly.

“arasso, arasso. Oppa just joking though, don’t take it too serious. Aigoo eunjung~ah, mianheyo.” “ani, its okay. I’m the one who too sensitive.” “so what do you want to talk about?” “why is this happen to me oppa? What am i doing wrong? There is no evidence that news is true, but why people still bashing me?” she ask.

“molla eunjung~ah. This is it what i talk to you earlier, people will only look at you when you success but when something happen all your success they see before will be gone. But they only start to see the bad thing after that.” “hmm, i almost leave the group because of this.” “MWO? T-ara is everything to you, can you live without t-ara? Without the member?” “i can but maybe you will not see eunjung that you always see before. Because half of me is t-ara, if i lose t-ara and the member, just the same like half of me is gone.”

“look, so why you want to do that? Don’t do anything stupid jung~ah. I also know your member didn’t want you to do that.” Eunjung laugh. “soyeon unnie even slap me as soon as i finish my word oppa. Woah, thats not a joke. I don’t know that she will be that reflect you know.” “soyeon~ssi? She didn’t look like hitting people easily.”

“i know i also surprise oppa. But gladly she do that, it make me realise how important t-ara to me.” “eunjung~ah, oppa want to tell you something.” “what is it oppa?” “you know that oppa lie you since first time we meet 10 years ago right. oppa hurt to see people hurt you like this.” “so?” eunjung ask him. He pause for a while.

“be my girl. Oppa will protect you.” “are you drunk or what? Why suddenly you ask me something like that?” “just to make you know about my true feeling now.” Eunjung blush upon she hear it.

Her phone beep once. There is a massage.

unnie, what are you doing alone there.

~baby dino ji~

Eunjung look around, she can see jiyeon standing not far away from her. She raise her phone and wave to eunjung.

“oppa, we will talk again later. Jiyeon is here, i don’t know how she can reach me till here.” “ arasso, but eunjung~ah. What i say earlier is what i feel right now. I’m sincerely say that i like you. I like you start from we first meet up till now.” “ne oppa. Gomawo.” She blush again after hearing jeamin confession. Jiyeon approach her. She look at her.

“unnie, wae did you so red? What happen? Who call you that make you blush like this?” “blush? Who blush?” jiyeon smile looking at her. “don’t lie to me. Who call you? It must be a man. Your face is sooooo red unnie.” “ aniya, by the way why are you here?”

“i’m looking for you. I’m so worried since you are not back yet, beside you still not really ok. So i come to find you.” “aigoo as expected my baby dino know how to find me. I only say a park and now you are here. Are you spying me?” she say laughing. “aniyo, i’m your shadow.” She laugh after saying that.

They sit at the bench again. “but unnie, who call you just now? Nu gu? Nu gu?” “aigoo jiyeon~ah, nobody.” “so why are you blushing? And you didn’t look straight to my eyes like usual.” “ah, your stare is too sharp park jiyeon.” “you ok with it before but why not today.”

Eunjung look at jiyeon. She scratch her head. Flip her phone back and forth. “unnie, tell me.”

“erm, ...............................................”