i feel uneasy !

endless friendship

“why are you yell? I’m ok. No need to be angry.” Eunjung say. “its because i’m worried you will injured again. It hurt to see you hurt again.” Eunjung sigh. “arasso, arasso. Mianhae jagi.” Soyeon look at jiyeon. “be careful you pabo~ya. We don’t want to see you working by taking painkiller later. And i bet she will be more angry than now.” “i prefer the healthy eunjung rather than the limping eunjung. I will sure kill you later if you working when you are injured.” Boram say. “aniya, i’m ok. Jiyeon~ah, mianhae. Unnie will be careful ok.” Eunjung backhugging jiyeon.

Their choreographer come in the room with a bandage in her hand. “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” “ne unnie.” “please be careful ok. The concert is just around the corner. I’m sure you don’t want to make your fans worried right? So be careful.” Eunjung nod. “oh, i bring this here. So if you are in pain, even a little put this on. This will help to prevent from more serious pain. Arassso?” “ne unnie.” Jiyeon look at eunjung.

“ok, lets continue.” She approach eunjung. “you better be careful not to injured yourself or else i will not talk to you due to your carelessness.” She whisper. Eunjung look at her. She smile. “and if you do not talk to me, i will not be in front of you longer than you expected.” Eunjung grin. “i say it for your own good but you threat me back. Fine, do whatever you want.” Jiyeon say pouting. “aniya, aniya. Just kidding. I will be careful ok.” Jiyeon give a sharp glare to her. “omo, don’t look at me like that.” Eunjung say run away from jiyeon.

The music start. They dance and dance and dance till everybody collapse on the floor. “ah, i’m hungry.” Jiyeon say. “me too.” Eunjung say rub her tummy. Before soyeon can say anything, their manager enter the room with food. Eunjung and jiyeon eyes widen. “woah, the food is here.” Jiyeon sit straight. “my treat since you all work so hard today. So enjoy your meal ok. We will heading back after you finish it. For N4 we have a schedule for music show tomorrow, so get some rest ok.” “ne oppa, gomawo oppa.” He smile.

“oh, when did your good bye stage?” “tomorrow but we still need to perform on music show on 3rd and open concert on 9th.” Soyeon nod. “how about the chart?” “since we are N4 we’re stuck at the fourth place. Not going up nor going down.” Eunjung say laughing. Soyeon look at eunjung. “pabo eunjungie.” The member laugh. “wae i’m the one that always be the pabo one. Aisy.” She say pouting. Jiyeon sit. “because you are the cute pabo N4 unnie, and you are the cute pabo t-ara rapper.” Jiyeon say smiling.

“ewww, so cheesy.” Q-ri say. “oh, q-ri unnie talking.” Jiyeon . “whatever.” She reapond to her tease. “ah, teasing her not fun.” “eunjung~ah, you know why you are pabo?” “wae?” “because you taking care of the pabo t-ara dino maknae.so you are affected by her pado.” Boram say high-five with soyeon. “chinjja?” she ask. “yah, this pabo. Still believe even people .” Soyeon say frustrated. Eunjung scratch her head and smile. “oh, you just teasing.” Jiyeon tap her forehead hearing eunjung answer. “pabo.”

-----

Its been 2 weeks sine they start preparing for their concert. QBS become more busy since their single already being release. The N4 member keep practicing while the unnie working. The already record their new japanese single, target. It will be release after QBS done their promotion and release their single. While they are practcing, one of the staff enter the practice room.

“areum~ah, sajangnim want to meet you.” “oh, me? Wae?” “molla, he just ask me to call you to his office now.” “arasso, thank you.” Eunjung look at hyomin and jiyeon. Somehow, she feel uneasy everytime only a member being call to him there. “unnie, i’m going for a while.” Eunjung nod. She sit on the floor hugging her knee. “unnie wae?” “i feel uneasy when this kind of situation come. Remember what happen one year ago? It is almost that time and it is also right before our concert in budokan.” Jiyeon look at hyomin. “aniya, maybe he just want to pass something to her or maybe he need to ask her something. Nothing to be worry ok unnie.”

Eunjung sigh. “just pray it is not like what i think. Lets continue.” She stand up and dance again.

After a few hours areum enter the room. She look at them and smile. “did something happen areum~ah?” “aniya, he just call me to ask something.” “what thing?” eunjung voice. “aniya, nothing important. Where are unnie now?” she prepare herself to practice again. Eunjung sigh and play the tracklist again.

Eunjung is dancing but her mind is nowhere can be found. She make many simple mistake during the practice. “ah, let stop now. Unnie your mind are not even here. Just stop now and continue later.” Jiyeon say. Eunjung sit at the couch, closing her eyes. “don’t think about it too much.” Hyomin say. Eunjung look up and smile.

Jiyeon lay on her bed looking at the ceiling.

Flashback

“i’m just afraid what happen one year ago, happen again this year. Our anniversary is just around the corner too, remember what we get on our last year anniversary. Hate, curse, pain. I don’t it to happen again.”

End flashback

Eunjung word keep going on pop out in her mind. ‘will it happen again this year?’ she think about it many times. She look at eunjung bed. She’s not there. Jiyeon leave the room. She approaching areum room. She overheard her conversation on phone.

Molla omma, i don’t know what to do. He ask me to think about it, but what will the unnie think. I love them omma, i don’t want them to be hurt.

Jiyeon back off. ‘what does she mean by that? Who are he and the unnie she refering to?’ jiyeon leave the room. She find eunjung at the balcony, sitting alone. “unnie, what are you doing here?” “taking some fresh air. Calming down myself.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand. “what did you really think about?” she look at jiyeon. “molla, so many thing. My future, t-ara future, areumie, many thing. Too much to say it.” “unnie don’t overthinking about it. Whatever happen we will face it together. Me, hyomin unnie, soyeon unnie, boram unnie, q-ri unnie, areumie and you. Just like what we do a year ago,even if something happen we will do the same thing now. We will stand up stronger than before to face it together.” Eunjung smile. “but still i’m afraid. We just now heal from the pain a year ago and gain back the fans support, what will happen to us if it happen again? Tell me ji, tell me.”

Jiyeon smile. “unnie, did you remember the fans that we meet at the airport the day we arrive from LA?” eunjung nod. “even i don’t know his name but i remember his face. Since before what happen a year ago, he always there at the airport everytime we are going for our oversea schedule. How can i recognise him because there are so many other fans too there? Because i see him almost everytime we are at the airport, so he become so familiar to me.”

Eunjung turn to look at her. “so, did you see how the fans love us even we face a big problem before? They didn’t even back off from loving us, supporting us. Yeah, some of them do but should we judge the loyal fans too, the real fans? No right. So, we can do it as long as we know we do it for who. We will stay strong again since we know there is some people that love us even we didn’t deserve their love. You got me right unnie?” eunjung smile. “gomawo ji, gomawo.” Jiyeon hug eunjung tight. “i love you unnie, i love t-ara.”

-----

t-ara is practicing when soyeon phone ringing. “yeobuseyo?” the member look at her. “now oppa? Ne, we will be there now.” She hang up. “girls, we have a meeting now with sajangnim.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “what meeting unnie?” hyomin ask. “molla, lets go.” Jiyeon look at areum.  ‘i should know that eunjung unnie instinct strong enough to predict this kind of thing.’ She approach her. “areum~ah, ka ja.” She grab areum hand. “ne, ne unnie.”

“so everybody here? Ok, first of all i want to know did the preparation dong well.” “ne sajangnim.” Soyeon answer. Eunjung lean back looking at him without saying anything. “sajangnim.” She voice. “just go straight to the point, why did you call us here. If you call us just to say some like what you did a year ago. Just forget it.” “eunjung~ah.” Boram say. Jiyeon reach eunjung hand and hold it tight.

He sigh. “so i think i’m lost to you. You are good enough to smell this kind of thing.” Eunjung sit straight. “just say it. Don’t waste our time. Who is the one will leave now? Areumie? Jiyeonnie? Me?” she ask. “cool down eunjung. Listen to me first.” Eunjung lean back to the couch. “areumie will leave the group to debut as a soloist later.” “MWO?” the member so suprise to hear the news. Eunjung and jiyeon look at them. Hyomin shook her head. “i know this will happen. You make a mistake that make us suffer a year ago, and now you do it again. What did you want actually? Are we really some kind of specimen that you can make an experiment as you want?”

Areum startled upon hearing eunjung voice. “i have the reason, she have the reason.” “what reason? Did you discuss with us before it? No right? We are just now heal sajangnim, yet this news will make our wound open again. The fans, you make them love her and now she will leave. Do you ever think about what we feel? You are so selfish sajangnim.” Eunjung say leaving the room. She slam the door hard. “i’ll go to her. You all proceed and tell me later.” He nod. Jiyeon leave the room chasing eunjung.