I'LL LEAVE THE GROUP !!!

endless friendship

 

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING I THINK, SORRY ABOUT THAT. AND SORRY ALSO FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKE.

 

T-ara come back to the dorm with hand full with presents. Hyomin, boram and soyeon faint on the couch. While the other laying tiredly on the floor. Soyeon look down on all the presents on the floor. Almost all of it for eunjung.

Its been a week since eunjung didn’t attend any of t-ara schedule. Even her schedule being replace by the members. She didn’t talk much, didn’t eat if not being force, lock herself in the room, and the member getting worried about her. Her mother also don’t know what else to do with her. She is such a stubborn kid.

She call her everyday. Giving advise, support word and tell her to do what she didn’t do yet like eating and etc. She visit her sometimes but nothing change. She still the same. “i’m gonna check  eunjung for a while.” Q-ri go to eunjung and jiyeon room. “na do. Want to pass all of this to her. Its been a week since we become a delivery girl.” Soyeon wake up and pick up all the paper bag to her room too.

q-ri open the door and switch on the light. “girls, something not right. She’s not here.” “MWO???” soyeon run towards the room and push q-ri aside. She quickly approach the windows. Its perfectly lock. She look at eunjung belonging. Still there. Jiyeon enter the room with her hand dialling eunjung phone number.

Nado lovey lovey dovey,oh oh oh oh, lovey dovey dovey,oh oh oh oh...

They ringing tone inside the room. They search it and find it under the bed. They look at each other cluelessly. Jiyeon open her drawer. her mother place key and her wallet is there. she usually bring it along in case she didn’t came back to the dorm. And the wallet is compulsory. She turn and look at them with a teary eyes. “she didn’t bring it. even her wallet and her phone is here.”

“we will not be able to contact her at all.” Soyeon say while looking at them one by one. “ottokhae unnie?” hyomin ask the olders. Q-ri and boram look at each other before turn to soyeon. But then q-ri voice out. “soyeon can you please check her last massage and call?”

Soyeon try to open it, but failed. It can’t be unlock since she use a password. “i can’t. Its lock with a password.” “let me do it.” jiyeon take the phone to unlock it. “she once tell me the password. I hope she still use the same.” She try it once and its unlock. “unnie. Here.” Soyeon open and check the last call.

“the last call is her mother and the last massage is..... oh my god, what the hell he try to do.” She throw the phone and run out from the room. Grab her coat, bag and leave the dorm.

“unnie, what happen? UNNIE.. UNNIE...” jiyeon scream. Soyeon ignore her question. The member also look clueless. Jiyeon take the phone and read the last conversation that make soyeon run like that.

~kks sajangnim~

I want to meet you at my office as soon as possible. Its been a week after the incident, you didn’t even once participate the group activities. You should not do that. Meet me at the office, we will think what are you going to do, what i am going to say from what you going to do. I just want you not to say anything not skip the group schedule. Tell me what you want to do, and what should i say. if you want to stop being and idol tell me, i can help you. If not, you should proceed with the schedule. But first, meet me at my office.

“why the hell is that he say something like that to her. Her  ind is not stable enough to think normally.” Jiyeon say while crying. “i can’t take it anymore. We should follow soyeon unnie now. Girls palli.” They left the dorm and catch a taxi.

~ccm office~

Tokk..tokk..tokk

“come in..” “sajangnim i’m here.” “oh, eunjung~ah. Come in.” She sit on a couch before KKS join her. “so, eunjung. Tell me what’s wrong till you skip a week of your schedule.” “i don’t know. All the things is i’m afraid to face people, the haters comment haunted me.” She start to cry after saying those word. “but you didn’t do it. so for what you want to feel that way?” “i don’t know. I just feel like people will not look at me the same as before again.”

“you read it right? You read all the comment the write on the article, your drama website, and all those source right?” eunjung look at him before nod. “i already tell you not to read it right? Why are you so stubborn eunjung~ah? I try to help you to get rid all those thing from your mind, but why you didn’t want to help yourself?” “i try but it can’t be help. I’m just curious with what happen outside.”

“araa, but can you please hold for some time. The comment is not important as they didn’t know whether its right or wrong. You need to believe on yourself.please eunjung.” Eunjung sobbing. Kks go to his table to take something. “so what you want to do, and what you want me to do? If for me, you have 3 choices, take an official break, continue with the goup schedule or give up the idol world?”

Eunjung immediately raised her head and look straight to his eyes as she heard th last choice. Her eyes widely open. “mwo? What is that mean with the last choice?” “its on your hand eunjung~ah. I just give you choices that maybe you want to choose. Or else if you have another choice tell me.”  “i still didn’t get why should exist the last choice?” she asked again.

“ok, let me tell you. If you think you can’t give cooperation with the group because of this scandal, you can leave. I won’t say anything. Its yor choice eunjung.” “since you say this, it is just like you show me that you don’t want me in this group anymore. Just like you tell me that i become a burden to the member.” “no, i didn’t say it. you say it by yourself.” He say still looking at her.

“ arasso, i’ll......”

BAM !!!!!!

“andwae eunjung~ah. Andwea..” soyeon say while catching her breath. “soyeon unnie, what happen to you?” eunjung say while looking at her. She is in shock because soyeon slam the door. “i’m not coming too late right. Sajangnim, annyeong haseyo. I’ll take eunjung with me. Can you just pretend that you didn’t hear anything if she say something earlier?” “arasso. You can handle it from here right?” he asked her.

“ne sajangnim.” But then eunjung release her hand from soyeon grip. “ani unnie. I’ll sette it here today. Sajangnim, i’ll give up with the group.” As eunjung finish her word, soyeon slap her. “unnie...” her eyes become teary. “who give you permission to say that? Did you discuss it with me? With the member?” soyeon asked her. She stare straight to her eyes. “I’M ASKING YOU, WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SAY THAT? T-ARA IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. YOU WANT TO GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE OF PEOPLE THAT DOESN’T KNOW YOU WELL WORD. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EUNJUNG?” she scream.

Then the member also arrive, they stand still looking at soyeon who is already red controlling her anger. And eunjung who sit on the floor hold her cheek. “unnie..” jiyeon run towards eunjung and hug her. “are you pabo or what? Want to give up all your effort because of those thing. I don’t know you are this weak eunjung~ah. I’ll try to protect you, help you to think again if you need to make a decision. But why? Why eunjung~ah?”

“so, want me to take eunjung decision to give up from the group as her final decision or what?” he asked after in silent for a while. “NO !!!!!” the member answer together. “and she will never give up with the group. If she do, we also will do the same.” Boram say as she step forward and help eunjung to stand up. “t-ara is not t-ara if it lack of member. Its okay if the member didn’t attend the schedule but if the member leave the group, its not t-ara.” Hyomin drag soyeon out of the office.

“i’m sorry we didn’t greet nicely, annyeong haseyo.” “its okay, go and settle it nicely.” “kamsahabnida sajangnim.”

~practice room~

Jiyeon still comforting eunjung. Soyeon sit at the corner of the room, crying. she sit alone there as it her wish. She take her phone, text their manager to pick them up at the company. She wipe her tears, and approach the group. “we will leave in 30 minutes.” As she ant to leave the room, somebody held her hand.

“unnie, i’m sorry.” Eunjung voice. “nothing to be sorry, i’m sorry i slap you earlier. And now let me go.” She say with didn’t even bother to look at her. Eunjung cry again. “unnie, i’m sorry. Please forgive me, i made a decision without thinking about others. I’m sorry unnie.” “i don’t know eunjung~ah. I don’t know whether you are eunjung that i know long time ago or not. The eunjung before is not this weak. And i don’t know either why i slap you.”

I deserve it unnie. I’m sorry, unnie look at me please. I’m sorry unnie, girls i’m sorry.” Their eyes become teary as they hear eunjung say sorry repeteadly. Soyeon look away. She’s hiding her tears, don’t want the members to look at it. “its okay, lets just go back to the dorm now. Oppa waiting.”

They went to bed directly after arrive to the dorm.

Eunjung sleep as soon as they arrive. She too tired because she cry too much. Jiyeon lay at her bed look at her but then somebody come in. She pretendly sleeping. Its soyeon. Soyeon move towards her, fixed the blanket and kiss her forehead. “unnie, sorry if unnie made you scared with other side of me.” Her tears dripping onto jiyeon forehead.

She then move to eunjung bed. She sit beside her, caressing her cheek that being slap before. Jiyeon can hear her sobbing. “unnie mianhe jungie~ah. Unnie didn’t mean to slap you. Unnie just really scared with the word give up. Unnie try to stop you to say it, and i thought i already succes to stop you. But then when you say it unnie just reflect to slap you. Unnie mianhe jungie~ah, chinjja mianhe.” She say. her sobbing become hard.

Eunjung move a bit. She feel that somebody beside her holding her cheek. She open her eyes, soyeon beside her crying. “unnie.” She say. “eunjung~ah, unnie mianhe. Chinjja mianhe.” She cry again. eunjung wake up and hug her. “aniya unnie, you didn’t do anything wrong. I’m the one who suppose to say sorry.” Eunjung also cry while hug her tightly.

“i’m afraid to lose you, to lose the member. And i didn’t expect you say it. and i didn’t realise when i did that to you. Mianhe.” “aniya unnie, don’t say sorry.”

Jiyeon who hear the conversation also cry. Her tear flowing non-stop. She move a bit and turn around, so they didnt’ realise that she also cry and didn’t sleep.

“you will not leave the group right?” “no, and will never leave the group.” “gomawo eunjung~ah. Gomawo.”

Jiyeon hear their conversation and cry until she fall asleep. The last thing come up to her mind everything will be okay when thay wake up tomorrow.