a week in silent..

endless friendship

“aisy, how can we persuade them?” hyomin ruffle her hair. She lay on her bed looking at the white ceiling. “dino can be persuade by food, is it still possible with this kind of situation?” knocking sound can be heard from outside. “hyomin~ah, lets lunch. We have schedule after this.” Soyeon voice can be heard. “ne unnie. i’ll be there in a minute.” She wake up and gather her thing. Hyomin grab a shirt and a skinny jeans before change her outfit. “ok, i’m done. lets start working.”

Soyeon, q-ri and boram already eating their lunch. “oh, here yours.” Boram give her the food. Q-ri and soyeon only focus on their food. “you better hurry hyomin~ah, oppa will be here anytime soon.” Soyeon say washing her dish. “ne unnie.” “oh, did jiyeon or eunjung contact you?” she ask. “aniya, wae?” “oppa say they didin’t contact him at all today. So he want to know if they contact any of us today.” Hyomin nod. “yah, what with that face?” boram say tap her shoulder. “oh, nothing. Just thinking what we need to do to persuade them. its been more than a week already.” She sigh.

“we will find a way. For now, let them cool down a bit.” Soyeon say tap her other shoulder. She just smile.

Meanwhile, eunjung and jiyeon eating their lunch at the caffene. “woah, i might gain weight if i have lunch like this everyday.” Jiyeon say with mouth full of food. “yah, swallow your food first pabo.” Eunjung say knocking jiyeon head. “ah, unnie. wae you hit my head.” jiyeon dino mood on. “don’t talk when your mouth full with food pabo. You might choke. Want me to hit your head again?” “aniya. Stop it.” eunjung mother approach them. “omma, unnie hit my head.” jiyeon say while pout. “she talk with mouth full of food omma. This pabo dino.” Eunjung reply raising her hand to hit jiyeon again.

“aisy, you both stop it. not good to fight in front of food.” Eunjung mock jiyeon before focus on her food again. “princess, jiyeon, its been a week already. How long you want to sulking? They call me everyday asking did you girls ok or not.” “why  did they? They meet us everyday since we have schedule together.” Jiyeon say without changing her attention from the food. “its because you didn’t talk to them pabo.” “but we talk to each other. Can they see that we are ok by that?” eunjung reply her. “just forgive them girls. Its not good to be like this. How if the reporter know about this? Can’t you learn from what happen before?” her mother nag them.

Eunjung stop eating. She look up. “i’m full. Jiyeon if you are done, lets go. We’re late.” Eunjung say walk away. “unnie wae? I’m not done yet.” Eunjung mother look at her. “its ok jiyeon, finish up your meal. she sulking with omma. Let omma persuade her first. You finish your meal ok.” She say while walking following eunjung. Jiyeon look at her. “aigoo, unnie sulking with omma again? aisy.” Jiyeon mumble before continue eating. “firstly, finish the food first.” She continue eating. *well, dino is always a dino.

“princess.” Eunjung ignore it. “princess, omma talking to you. Its rude to ignore me like that.” Eunjung put the plate away before turn to face her. “what now omma? What is it you want to say now? Why i didn’t learn from what happen before? Why did it happen repeatedly? Don’t i know it affect our teamwork?” eunjung say looking deep inside her eyes. Her mother sigh. “omma, mian if omma hurt you with y word. Its not my attention princess, i just want you to realise what you need to realise dear.” “i don’t know omma. I don’t understand why you need to bring it up everytime. Why did you need to remind me on those bad memory of ours? Wae omma? Wae?”

Her mother approach eunjung and hug her. “mianhae princess. Omma mianhae. Oh?” eunjung eyes become teary. “just cut that off omma. I don’t want to remember it anymore. Its hurt omma. This is just temporary, me and jiyeon our time to cool down omma. We will be ok soon, no worries ok. And please omma, don’t ever remind me on those thing again.” her mother her head. “arasso princess. Arasso. Omma mianhae oh.” “ne omma.”her mother kiss her forehead. “i need to go now omma, or we will be late.” “don’t you need to wait for your manager?” “aniya, we will go by taxi. JIYEON~AH... STILL NOT DONE?” eunjung shout leaving the kitchen.her mother just shook her head.

“what a stubborn child.” She take her phone to call t-ara manager.

“oppa, wae we head straight to the company? Eunjung and jiyeon didn’t go to the schedule?” their manager turn to face them. “eunjung mother call just now, she say they already heading to the company by taxi 30 minutes ago.” Soyeon sigh. “they didn’t even want to go to the schedule with us? Aigoo.” Boram look at them. “let me talk to them.” “are you sure unnie?” hyomin ask. Boram just nod.

-----

“girls we are done for today. Tomorrow schedule will start at 9 ok.” “ne oppa.” They answer him lazily. “eunjung and jiyeon?” “we will heading back to my house. Omma will fetch us here.” “are you sure?” “ne oppa.” Eunjung answer. “oppa, we will stay at the company for a while for some practice. We will call you when we are done.” their manager nod and leave the room. Jiyeon and eunjung sit on the couch to change shoes to slipper. Eunjung lean back playing with her phone. “unnie, when omma will be here?” “in 20 minutes. Wae?” “aniya, just asking.” Jiyeon say laying on eunjung lap. “i’m so sleepy unnie. wake me up when omma here ok unnie?”

Jiyeon take her phone and surf to the internet. “aigoo, they still don’t get over the thing that happen before?” “wae ji?” “molla, they still bash us even everything happen is just the past. Even the article about other idol also, they relate it with us.  Hmm.” Jiyeon say sigh. “let it be. Its not important anymore. The important thing is face the future and climb up again.” suddenly they feel somebody sit beside them. eunjung turn to the direction. Its boram.

She change her attention back to her phone. Jiyeon look up. She also then change her attention back to her phone. “jiyeon~ah, eunjungie. How are you?” “fine, good enough.” Eunjung answer without looking at her. “good then. Is you mother alright?” “yeah.” boram clenth her fist. “look, unnie on behalf the other want to say sorry to both of you. We know we did something wrong, so i’m here to apologise. Will you forgive us?” she say. Jiyeon close her eyes, pretending to be sleep. Eunjung still give her full attention towards her phone.

“did you hear me? We really sorry about it. we only want to be joking around but we don’t know the situation will be like this. We’re sorry oh.” Suddenly eunjung phone ring. “oh omma, you already here?” she pause. “ne omma, we will head out now.” Eunjung hang up. “jiyeon~ah, omma already here. Ka ja.” Jiyeon wake up. She gather her thing to get ready to leave. “i’m not done talking to you girls.” Eunjung turn to face her. “we have nothing to say. See you tomorrow. Annyeong.” Eunjung say drag jiyeon out. Boram remain at her seat, sigh.

-----

t-ara enter the caffene. “oh, its t-ara.” Their fans start to approach them. after give sign, selca, receiving the fans gift, they make their way to the counter. “unnie, where is eunjungie omma?” soyeon ask the cashier. “oh, you girls here? She is at the kitchen. Have a seat, i call her for you.” They take a seat at the corner of the cafe. “girls, annyeong.” “oh, annyeong haseyo eomunim.” “ne, ne. How are you girls? It been a while since you stop by.” “mianhae for not visit here often. We are a bit busy since we are already make a comeback. So our schedule is a bit pack.”

Eunjung mother smile. “its ok. So what you want to eat?” “like usual will do. Oh, where is eunjung and jiyeon?” “they are upstairs playing with mongeul. Go see them, i will bring up the drink upstairs.” Hyomin smile. “thank you eomunim.” They make their way up. “aigoo, uri mongeul so cute.” Eunjung voice can be heard. “unnie look it become messy. tie the fur again.” jiyeon voice also can be heard. T-ara just stand there looking at how happy they are.

“yah, stay still. Sit down.” Eunjung say while mngeul sit obediently in front of eunjung. “good job baby.” Eunjung say while tidy up the dog fur. “eunjungie, jiyeonnie.” They stop playing. Eunjung turn around. Jiyeon sigh. “jiyeon~ah, i’m going to take the drink for a while. I’m thirsty.” She try to walk away but soyeon bar her way. “move.” Only one word come out from eunjung mouth. “until when you want to be like this? We’re sorry. I’m sorry.” Soyeon say holding eunjung hand.”whay is the need to say sorry? Did yo do something wrong?” she ask.

“please eunjung. Don’t pretend you don’t knwo when you know everything i’m talking about. It will not be better if you still like this. Sorry ok.please.” eunjung look away. She sigh before voice out. “molla. I need time alone. Jiyeon too. It is not that we hate you all or angry or anything. It is just that the pain because being toy around when you are not suppose to is so painful. you girls think again, if i lock you in a cold room, without your coat with you, with your ankle or knee injured. What do you think you will do? Will you come out and laughing like nothing happen when you are nearly can’t walk because of the pain?everything has its limit.” their head down.

“thats why we ask for forgiveness. We miss you. Its been more than a week already.” Jiyeon approach them and hug boram. “unnie mianhae ji. Mianhae.” She say while crying. “nado mianhae unnie. i’m not suppose to be too emotional on this thing.” Jiyein say. “eunjung~ah?” soyeon call her. Eunjung turn to look at them. her eyes become teary. “mianhae oh. Mianhae.” Soyeon say. Eunjung smile and hug her. “nado mianhae unnie. saranghae.” “nado saranghae princess.” Soyeon say. Eunjung mother look at them from behind with a wide smile.

“girls the drink is here.” They turn around. “how nice to see all my daughter is ok again now. Today, omma will cook something special for all of you ok.” Eunjung smile approaching her mother and hug her. “thank you omma, saranghae. Chinjja saranghae.” “unnie, i’m here too. Can you let me hugh her?” jiyeon say make the other burst into laughter.