yah, eodiya?

endless friendship

Soyeon go to the kitchen to get something to drink when she saw somebody sleeping at the hall. She take a step closer towards that body. From the things gather around her, she already know that it is eunjung. Her BIG rilakkuma make everything clear. “yah, ham eunjung ierona. Why are you sleeping here?” she ask. Eunjung didn’t even open her eyes or  move. “aisy this kid. Sleeping like dying. Yah eunjungie, ierona.” Soyeon shake eunjung body a few times.

Eunjung open her eyes and look at soyeon. “what do you want unnie?don’t disturb me.”she say pull her blanket to cover up her full body. “why are you sleeping here and not in your room?” “nothing, just feel like want to sleep outside. Unnie go continue your rest, don’t disturb me. I’m so tired. ah, so cold.” “pabo, you know already here is too cold when the night come, why did you still sleep here. wake up and go into your room.” Shiro, jiyeon sulking with me. So i don’t want to sleep in the room till she stop sulking.”

Soyeon nod. She smile. “ah, so thats the reason? Pabo~ya you should persuade her.” but eunjung already in dreamland again. “sure, she is sleepyhead. Eunjung~ah, come sleep with me in my room. You will catch a cold if you sleep here. ierona.” Soyeon drag the sleepy eunjung to sleep with her in her room.

“morning.” “morning unnie. Let eat.” Jiyeon look around. Soyeon realise what is jiyeon searching for. She look at hyomin and wink. “yah, eunjungie eodisseo? Still sleeping?” hyomin look at soyeon clueless. Soyeon wink again for the second time. Hyomin then nod. She hold q-ri hand under the table and write something on it. q-ri look at her and smile before signalling to boram what are they planning to do.

“molla unnie. Jiyeon wake up eunjung unnie can you?” “she is not in the room. She didn’t even sleeping in there.” “MWO?did you 2 fight or what? Wae did she didn’t sleep in the room? Where did she sleep then?” jiyeon look down. “last night she sleep there.” jiyeon point to the spot where eunjung sleep last night. “but when i wake up today, she’s not there.i have no idea where did she go.” “aigoo, where did she go?” q-ri say.

Jiyeon scratch her head. She shook her head a few times. “what happen this time?” “she is sulking again with her.” “because of amber?” ”ne..” “NO.” Jiyeon say. “if not that, then what is it?”  jiyeon keep silent. She play with her food without eating it. “i need to tell oppa then. He need to find her.” soyeon enter her room. “ah unnie, let us wait for her to come back first. If she still not appear in 3 hours, we tell him.” “are you crazy? We have schedule in 4 hours, how can oppa find her in just 1 hours?”

Jiyeon scratch her head. She look at the member asking for some help. “ottokhae unnie? I don’t know what should i do?” soyeon try hard to hold her laughter. “why did you expel her from your room? You didn’t know how cold is it outside at night?” hyomin pretending to scold her. jiyeon pout, nearly crying. “a..a.. ani unnie. I’m not expel her from the room, she is the one that leave the room.” A tears fall. Hyomin become shock. Soyeon jaw drop. Boram and q-ri look away.

Suddenly, soyeon room door open. Eunjung appear with her messy hair, holding her thing including her rilakkuma going to her room. She didn’t even say any single word. After she enter the room, jiyeon look at soyeon and hyomin. “yah unnie.” She yell. soyeon startled. Jiyeon cover her face with her hand, crying.

“yah jiyeon~ah, mianhae. Mianhae.” Hyomin try to persuade her. “do you think its funny? I’m so worried you know.” “arasso, arasso. Mian.” Soyeon say huging her.

-----

Eunjung walk with hyomin at the back as she is the last person leave the dorm. She look at jiyeon that walking just slightly ahead from her.  “yah minnie. Did she say something to you?” “aniya, wae?” hyomin ask. “nothing. By the way, you know what, i found an apps that related to us. Totally kyeopta.” She excitedly show her phone to hyomin. When they arrive at the van, eunjung poke boram.

“wae eunjungie?” “can we switch place unnie? Just for today. I need to go to omma cafe for a while. She say jeamin oppa at our place, so i’m going to meet him. Can we?” boram sigh and nod. She sit beside jiyeon that keep looking to the front. “yah, if you want to talk to her.just go. You bump to my head 3 times already. It hurt you know.” Boram whisper to her. jiyeon just sigh.

After they drop eunjung at Caffeine, they go straight to the practice room. “yah, how did eunjung going to the company then?” “she said jeamin oppa will drop her there. she probably will not be long there.” hyomin answer withput changing her attention from her phone. “did she text you?” she turn. “who is the voice owner? Oh, maknae. I thought you are mute already. Ne, she text me a while ago.”

“ah, usually she will text me. Wae did she text you today?” “did you forget, you sulking with her.” q-ri say ruffling jiyeon hair.

-----

“practice for today will be till here. go back to the dorm and get some rest.” “ne.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. She sit at the couch behind jiyeon meanwhile jiyeon is sitting on the floor. Eunjung drink some water before voice. “still sulking?” she look around. The member already left the room with their belonging. Jiyeon stand up and walk away. eunjung look at her and sigh. “ok then.” She followed jiyeon and approach the member.

“unnie, you all go back to the dorm first. I have something to do here.” “don’t tell us you going to sleep here.” eunjung laugh. “aniya unnie, chinjja. Just lock the door, i bring my key with me.” Soyeon nod. “don’t be too late ok. See ya.” After bid goodbye, eunjung enter the building again.

She play the music and start to dance. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 40 minutes, without realise it been an hour already. She sit  at the couch and take her phone.

Since you still sulking, you will not see me at the dorm.

~baek gu~

Sadly, there is no reply from jiyeon.  “still sulking ha? Aigoo, what should i do to persuade you?” eunjung say lying on the couch. She look at the ceiling thinking. Without knowing she fall asleep. meanwhile at the dorm, jiyeon still waiting for eunjung to comeback. She sit at the couch watching the tv. “yah ji, she still not here?” jiyeon shook her head. “did she text you ar something?”

“i don’t know because i left my phone in the room.” “go and check it.” soyeon command her. jiyeon take her phone. There is a massage. Jiyeon jaw drop upon reading the massage. 

Unnie, where are you? I’ll go fetch you now.

~jiyeonnie~

Jiyeon wait for some time but eunjung didn’t reply her text. “where did she go? Ah, omma. I should call omma.” Jiyeon start to dial eunjung mother number but then she stop. “how if she is not there? omma will be worried.” “jiyeon~ah, she did text you or not?” “ne unnie. I’ll take care of it, don’t worry. You go to sleep first.” “ok.”

Eunjung wake up when her phone ringing. “yeobusaeyo?” “yah eodiya?” soyeon yell. “ouch unnie. Don’t yell, i’m not deaf. I’m at omma place.” “why didn’t you tell us you go there?” “mian, i’m too tired.” “we will be there to fetch you. Get ready.” Eunjung sit. She scratch her head. It will take her 30 minutes to go there meanwhile the member just need less than that since they are nearby.  “aniya unnie, i will meet you at the company. Just go there first.” “are you sure?” “yah, very sure.” “arasso. Don’t be late.”

Eunjung take all her belonging before run to grab a cab to go to her mother house.

-----

Its been 3 days already. Jiyeon still didn’t talk to eunjung. At the break time, hyomin approach eunjung.

“unnie, the maknae still sulking?” “molla, she didn’t even want to look at my face.” “go persuade her. till when you want to be like this?” “aisy, she sulking because of simple thing. i already use all my style to persuade people on her. it is possible everything is not gonna work to her anymore.” hyomin pat eunjung shoulder. “good luck.”

Jiyeon sitting at the corner of the room playing with her phone. From the reflection she can see eunjung approach her from behind. Eunjung sit, leaning at the wall. “annyeong. How are you?” she ask. Jiyeon totally ignore her. “hmmm. Probably you are still sulking. I should not be here. you will be getting more angry with me. Take your time.” Eunjung stand up. “ah, i guess i need to be at my house longer than what i plan.”  She want to walk away when somebody grab her hand. She turn. Jiyeon look at her with her puppy eyes. “bogoshiposo. Bogoshipo unnie.”

Eunjung smile. “at last you talk to me. I miss you too baby. Still sulking?” jiyeon shook her head. “come here. aigoo, my maknae miss me.” Eunjung say pulling jiyeon into her hug. “why didn’t you persuade me like usual? wae did you make it become so hard?”

“i want you to miss me. I want to look how long can you bear without me.” Eunjung say smiling. “bad unnie.” “ne jiyeon~ssi. I’m a bad unnie. But still you miss me right?” the member enter the room. “ah, at last problem solve.” Boram say. “wait and see for how long they will be in peace. Trust me, they will fight again soon.” Soyeon say. q-ri hit her head from behind. “ah, unnie.” “they just now ok, yet you want them to fight again.” q-ri raise her hand try to hit her again. “arasso, arasso. Mianhae.” The member laugh.