wae?

endless friendship

 

q-ri left her alone. Jiyeon dumbfounded. ‘what am i doing just now? Lately? Why i behave like this?’ she think about it by herself.

Eunjung lock herself crying in the room. Not even bother to treat her wound. “wae did you become like that jiyeonnie? Wae? What happen to the old jiyeonnie that i know? Where is she?” she say while sobbing. The member knocking like crazy outside the room. “LEAVE ME ALONE.” Eunjung scream loud. But the knocking sound didn’t stop.

“STOP IT. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. GO. I SAID GO AWAY.” She scream again and continue crying. the knocking sound stop.

Meanwhile outside, the member standing worriedly outside the room. “ottokhae unnie? Her hand is bleeding just now, and now she lock herself inside without treat it.” “nado molla. Eunjung will getting angry if we enter the room. I can take the risk that she will kick me out as soon as i open the door but i don’t guarantee if nobody will be injured.” Soyeon say. “but i’m so worried. Her hand is bleeding. Its bleeding unnie.” Hyomin say.

“araa.” She scratch her head as she don’t know what else to do. She enter her room and approach jiyeon. Soyeon grab her collar make her stand. “if something happen to eunjung because of what you did just now, i swear i’ll kick you out from this group for sure. Remember that. Looks like you forget her sacrifice to you before. How selfish. Remember that park jiyeon.” She then walk away from that room.

At last soyeon come to a decision. She grab the spare key and open the door. Before she open it, she turn to look at the member. “don’t even one of you move or enter the room until i ask you to. Let me take the risk alone. Understand?” they look at each other before nod.

Soyeon enter the room and approach eunjung who is now sit at the corner of the room. She burried her face on her knee. “eunjung~ah...” before soyeon can speak more, eunjung cut it. “did you hear what i’m saying just now? I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE. GET OUT.” She scream like hell. “but your hand..” “let it be. Now get out from my room.”

Soyeon step out from that room. She shook her head means that nothing she can do now.

Jiyeon leave the dorm not long after that. Hyomin grab her hand. “where did you want to go?” “somewhere.” She then just leave them dumbfounded. “she still going out after what she did. Tssk.” Q-ri say.

“we have schedule in 1 hour. But eunjung is still like that. What should we do? She didn’t have any today.” “she want us to leave her alone. She need time to calm herself. Let her be.” Before they go, soyeon enter the room again. “eunjung~ah, we have schedule. Will you be ok alone at home? How about your hand?” “i’m ok. Now, just go unnie. I need some time for myself.”

When jiyeon enter the dorm, it is so dim and quiet as it is already 7 pm now. She switch on the light and sit at the couch. She look around. Their photo hanging around the dorm, suddenly her tears fall. ‘what should i do now?’

Jiyeon twist the knob. Its locked. She take the spare key and open it. the first thing she can see is eunjung lying on the bed with her bleeding hand. Her eyes swollen. The face also so plale. Jiyeon reach her hand.

Her tears fall again. “mianhae unnie. I don’t know why am i like that. I don’t know what make me did that.” She look at eunjung hand. Jiyeon go to take the water and first aid kit to treat the wound. She did everything very carefully in order not to make eunjung wake up. After she wrap the wound with a bandage , she going to the kitchen to make some soup for her.

Jiyeon put it on eunjung desk and put a note beside it.

I’m sorry...

~jiyeonnie~

------

Eunjung wake up when she feel the pain on her hand. But when she open her eyes, her bleeding hand already being treat. Her eyes then fixed to the food serve on her study table. When look at the note, she teary. Eunjung tun to look at jiyeon. “you still concern about me. About the member. There must be something that make you change. But what is it jiyeonnie? Tell me what is it.” she approach jiyeon and put the blanket nicely. “i miss the old you.” She then leave the room. Jiyeon tears fall from the edge of her eyes.

“i’m sorry unnie.”

-----

“ok, thats all for today.” “ok, kamsahabnida.” T-ara grab their bag ready to leave the room. “eunjung~ah, you don’t want to go back?” soyeon ask. “unnie, you going back with the member first. I’ll be back when i’m done.” She fixed her messy hair. “don’t force yourself ok. You look tired. plus your hand still not ok.” “arasso unnie.” Eunjung then hug soyeon.

Eunjung continue dance non-stop for about 3 hours. At last she collapse on the floor, sweat like hell. “why i’m doing this? I am already tired but i still here, dance like there’s no tomorrow. Just because want to forget everything that happen before.”

Eunjung ready to leave the room when she see jiyeon S2 on the couch at the corner of the room. Eunjung unlock the phone.

Flashback

“unnie my phone password is our debut anniversary.” “wae?” “because it is the most important day to me. To us.”

End flashback.

Eunjung eyes widen when she read jiyeon massage with a guy that she don’t know. He asked jiyeon to leave the group because he don’t like jiyeon to be in t-ara. he say he will leave her if she still in t-ara. he say many bad word about them, he also say he want to love jiyeon as park jiyeon herself not park jiyeon,a member of t-ara.

Jiyeon begging so many times says that she can’t do it as t-ara is half of her life that ended the strangers angry. In other word, its end with a fight.

“no wonder you do that park jiyeon.” She thought herself.

Oppa lets meet at caffene tomorrow. I’m waiting for you there.

~xxx oppa <3~

Eunjung send those massage to him and delete it afterwards. She take her phone number also. “i’m sorry jiyeon. I need to do this. I don’t want us to be like this. I don’t want the member to ignore you like now. I’m sorry.”

Upon arrive the dorm, she put jiyeon phone beside her. “sleep well ji. I love you.”