TOM&JERRY;

endless friendship

 

after CRIMINAL COUPLE, now its the turn of TOM&JERRY COUPLE. i'm sure you all know who i mean here. sorry for my spelling error or bad grammar.

T-ARA...T-ARA...T-ARA....T-ARA.....

“annyeonghaseyo, T-ara imnida.” “nice to meet you, T-ara eunjung imnida.” “T-ara leader, soyeon imnida.” “ne, yeorobun annyeong. Jiyeon imnida. Are you guys having fun?”

“NE.......” the loud scream from the audience. “woah, jjinja daebak~ya. Ja, next song is lovey dovey and roly poly.”

“ah, so tired.” eunjung say while throw her body on the couch. Jiyeon approach her and sit beside her. Eunjung move a bit and lean on jiyeon lap. “aigoo, my back. Ah, oppa can we ask for a break tomorrow? I really need my rest.” Soyeon say. she is resting her head on boram shoulder.

“this week, tomorrow is the most busy day ever.” “so no break? When can i get my break. Ah, so tired with all this crazy schedule.” “now, go change your clothes and we will go for dinner before going back to the dorm.” “assa, my bestfriend is waiting for me already.” Jiyeon drag eunjung along with her. “palli unnie, we need to change. Aisy, ierona. Don’t be lazy.” Eunjung hanging around jiyeon shoulder. “aisy, this unnie.”

“she is oways likedat. Seepyhead.” Soyeon turn to look at boram who just now talking an alien languange. “why are you talking in such a weird pronuontiation?” as soon as she turn she can see the most hurt scene. Boram is eating her snack alone.

“unnie, are you eating you snack alone again? aisy unnie, give me some will you?” boram look at soyeon and mock her. “an..anwaer.” boram then put all the snack in . She smile at soyeon showing her the empty pack of snack. “this unnie so tiny. Yet eating so much. HUH.”

After grab their dinner, they went back to the dorm. Eunjung and jiyeon already sleeping since they start their schedule earlier than the others. The rest is watching tv. Boram approach them with a pack of snack. She sit at a corner eating it all alone. ‘aisy, unnie eating the snack alone again?’

“unnie, can you help me? I can’t move now, my leg is somehow hurt at the ankle part.” “mwo? Waht happen to your leg? Don’t say that you sprained your ankle.” “i don’t know. Can you please help me to take some water? I’m thirsty.” “ne arasso.”

Boram put her snack on the couch and go away to the kitchen to take the water for soyeon. “how easy to trick her. Yah, take the snack palli. Palli.” “pardon?” “take the snack and give it to me now. Palli.” Hyomin take it and give it to soyeon. “yah, lets share. She eat this all alone since she come here. I just trick her just now. Let see her reaction.”

“park soyeon, here.........” her eyes glued on the snack that the meber is eating now. “did you guys eating my snack?” “aniyo, it is there. so we take and eat it.” soyeon point to where she sit earlier. “that is mine. Aisy, jjinja. Give me back my snack.” She try to grab the snack but she is too small compare to the member. “GIVE ME BACK MY SNACK........PARK SOYEONNNNN”

The next day, at the broadcast station. “i want to wear that clothes.” “no, i take it first. So i will wear it.” soyeon reply. “no, i want to wear it no matter what. Give it to me.” Boram reply try to snatch the clothes. Soyeon smirk. “unnie you are too small to argue with me. So, just give up.” But then.

“i will wear it. so you two, stop arguing. Soyeon unnie, you can choose any other outfit there and boram unnie, this is the most suitable for you.” Eunjung take away the outfit from soyeon hand and give another outfit to boram.

“now fair and square. No one get to wear this outfit.” Eunjung went away. “such a tom&jerry.” Eunjung mumble. “mworago?” “aniyo, its nothing. Jiyeon is beautiful.” Eunjung say and smirk.

-----

Soyeon and boram just now come back from shopping. Eunjung and jiyeon is eating their lunch at the kitchen upon hearing they arguing at the entrance. Their pop out the head from the kitchen counter to hear what they are arguing about. “now they are arguing about clothes. Aigoo, are they still a child or what?” jiyeon ask eunjung. “ molla.”

“that yellow sweater. Unnie you are already 28, yet still wearing that kind of clothes. Are you a high schooler?” soyeon ask. “do i care? Are you jealous that i’m cuter than you? You only 27 this year but you look like 30 years old. Your fashion, nagging like ahjumma, are you sure you are 87 liner? I don’t think so.”

Upon hearing boram reply, eunjung and jiyeon laugh. “aigoo unnie, what now? Arguing about clothes again?” “this park soyeon mocking me. She say my fashion is like a high schooler.” “i’m saying the truth you know. Look at the clothes she buy just now, its very bright in colour. Like yellow, orange. We’re girl group unnie, that kind of clothes didn’t suit us.”

Jiyeon is laughing behind eunjung. “jjinja...jjinja gwiyopta when you 2 arguing like that. Remind me on the couple name the fans give to both of you.” Eunjung start to laugh too. “what is it?” jiyeon pop out from eunjung back. “TOM AND JERRY COUPLE.” They laugh hard after that. “arguing in such a small thing. The cutest thing i’ve ever seen from both of you.” They laugh again.

“both are the older in the group yet behaving just like me and eunjung unnie.” Suddenly eunjung stop laughing. “why are you dragging my name along?” she look at jiyeon. Now boram and soyeon laughing when hearing eunjung question.

“you know what, we also arguing between each other often but we are still young. So it is naturally cute when people see it. but when this 2 arguing like that..” jiyeon laugh without finishing her word. She catch some breath before continue. “just like the ahjumma at my neighbourhood when they arguing about who’s husband is the most handsome.” She rolling on the floor laughing after finishing her word. Eunjung then join her.

“YAH, stop it.” soyeon threat them. “jiyeon~ah, RUN.” They run to their room and lock it. still laughing.

“aigoo, so embrassed when the dongsaeng laughing at us like that. Its all your fault.” Soyeon put the balme on boram. “why me? You are the one that start it first.” And the arguing start again.

“yah, you know what, yesterday boram unnie and soyeon unnie arguing again after they comeback from shopping. Suddenly, they can hear boram voice from her room that she share with soyeon. “PARK SOYEON, GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES. WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO WEAR YOURS WHEN I HAVE MINE.”

Eunjung look at the member and smile. “now, it start again. aigoo, those 2 ahjumma.” Eunjung say while entering their room. “what now early in the morning..” she laugh when seeing boram hanging around soyeon neck to get her clothes from soyeon hand. The member that just now join them also laugh at them. Jiyeon then step forward.

“ahjumma, i have many clothes in my wardboard. Also you can choose one from either one of us. No need to fight over a clothes like that.” She say while holding her laughter. “wae you didn’t knock first before entering our room?” soyeon ask. “how come i want to knock first when this room full of your screaming voice. Are you sure you can hear if i knock the door.” Eunjung smirk.

“stop arguing, palli changing. We need to go in less than one hour. We also didn’t eat our breakfast, so please hurry omma.” They leave the room still laughing.