the stalker

endless friendship

 

~T-ara dorm~

They  just finish their showcase in japan. Now, they are staring at a bunch of gift they get from fans. There are clothes, food,teddy bear,accessories and even gadjet.

“oppa, how do we distribute it? We don’t know it belong to who coz we didn’t put any mark on it.” Eunjung ask while looking at all the present in the hall. “oppa already did that. Find your name on top of it, as usual.”

They started to distribute it eventhough the time is 12.30 a.m. eunjung always being very lucky to get such a luxurious gift from fans. “wah eunjung~ah. No joke, araa.” Soyeon said while  looking at eunjung  gift.  “wae unnie? yours is more than me.”

“but you are the one who always get a luxurious gift eunjung~ah. You already got 2 before and now 1 more. When will you use all of them.” Eunjung get a cellphone and an iPod from her fans. That is what soyeon jealous about. “but unnie,look at jiyeon gift. It almost double from what i get. By the way, jiyeon odisso? Is she here before?”, eunjung just now realise that jiyeon not with them.

All of the sudden everybody become silence. “jiyeon odisso unnie?”, eunjung ask again.

“she has a schedule. She will return after she finish it, probably before 2a.m.” “MWO !!! we just arrive and she already have schedule. Pity our maknae.” Qri at last say something. “ah, so tired. I sleep first.” Boram said while walking to her room.  “unnie, so dirty. You should wash first”. “no strength anymore. Good night.”

“night everyone.” One by one enter their room to rest except eunjung and hyomin. They are waiting jiyeon return before help her to unwrapped everything and rest after that.

~practice room~

“how many song today?”, boram ask her choreographer. “probably 10 song today. If you’ll make a fantastic move, then we will finish early.”

“ae, joking right?.” “qri~ah, i’m telling the truth.”

They start practice right after heard those words.They practice non-stop for 7 hours until all of them satisfied with everything.

~t-ara van~

 “should we go to get some snack? I’m hungry.” “ne boram unnie. oppa lets go eat.” They stop at fast food restaurant to get some food, then heading to their dorm. They eat their food without any sound. *Too hungry maybe..

“girls, i’ll pick you guys 7 a.m tomorrow. We have around 8 schedule, and you guys please don’t be late. Your first schedule is at 8.00 a.m.” “ah, too early. Its already 3 a.m now.” Eunjung complained.

“aisy, when do we will have a break? My body need break. Hurm, ne oppa arasso.” Most of them start to fall asleep since they too tired. Only jiyeon and hyomin still wake up. They are half-asleep though. ‘who is that person that i saw just now? Why he following us all the way?’ jiyeon is thinking about a man that she saw earlier.

She remember that the man following them from their last performance place till they stop to buy their food just now. But she didn’t tell anyone including their manager. She look at the mirror in front and the motocycle still following them. ‘Who is that person?’  Without she realise she also fall asleep.

~T-ara dorm~

T-ara eating their breakfast silently. Eunjung is the last person join them with the usual reason.

“ah,i have 10 schedule today.when did i can have a break,so tired.” She complained. “we have 8 right today? Wae yours 10, what is the other 2?,”jiyeon ask in curious.

“jiyeon~ah remember not i have 2 variety show today.” Then the atmosphere become silent again as they trying to finish their breakfast before the chubby manager come. While jiyeon still arranging word to tell her unnie about the person she saw before. Lastly, she decide not to tell them as maybe that person going the same road to home.

10 minutes later, they are on the way to their first schedule. Its a music show as they made a special appearance today. The situation in the van is totally messy as they need to done their make up there. Shouting here and there. “jiyeonnie pass me the eyeliner,palli.” “arghh,oppa please slow down. I’m trying to put on my make up nicely.” “unnie, i want the lip gloss. The pink one.” And thats the real situation in there.

They arrive at the show 5 minutes before it start. Once again,jiyeon see the motocycle that she saw last night. ‘that motocycle again. Who is that person actually?’ that question stay on her head without answer.

“jiyeon~ah,palli. What are you doing there? We’re already late.” “ne unnie.”

8.00 p.m,they are at their 2nd last schedule but its without eunjung as she need to go to the other schedule before. She will be return any time to proceed her schedule with them. Soyeon, boram and q-ri is taking a short nap. Hwayoung meeting her sister hyoyoung outside and hyomin is studying her script at the  other side.

“ah, beagupda. Unnie,lets go to the grocery shop and get something to eat.” Hyomin look at jiyeon. “i want too jiyeon~ah but i need to read my script as its the upcoming scene and i just get to read it now. So i don’t think i can’t. Mianhe dongsaeng.” Hyomin look at her eyes asking for some understanding.

“araa unnie, i go alone also can.” “make sure you tell Gyu oppa first baby.” Jiyeon turn and smile to hyomin as the answer.

Jiyeon now walking alone to their fave grocery shop. Her head full of food that she want to buy there. Without she realise, somebody is following her all the way there. Jiyeon is stop by her fans that want her sign on her way.

Its been 20 minutes, jiyeon is on her way back to the broadcast station. Jiyeon happily eating the ice cream she bought before. That person or stalker still following her.

‘somebody following me. But i need to try to ignore it. Keep walking straight jiyeon, never ever turn back.’ Her step become faster and more faster. The stalker still following her.

‘i can’t ignore it anymore.’ She began to run and the stalker chase her from behind. The stalker more faster than her as that person get to grab her. She trying hard to escape. And the chance come, she kick the stalker leg.

She breath hard as she arrive at the lobby after escape. The stalker still following and watch her from outside the lobby. She turn and go straight to t-ara waiting room.

As she arrive, she see eunjung hurriedly come towards her.

“jiyeon~ah, odisso? Wae u take such a long time at the grocery shop. What happen to your hand,wae it swelling?”, eunjung asking without give any chance for jiyeon to answer it.

“unnie, jamkkan. Let me answer one by one. It just pinned at the entrace door just now, nothing serious unnie.” ‘mianhe unnie, i lied. I don’t want to make u worried.’

“aigoo, uri baby. Palli, we need to be on stage in 5 minutes.” “ne unnie”.