gomawo unnie !!!

endless friendship

 

T-ara member staring at jiyeon who is now sleeping calmly. She fall asleep after crying and shivering badly due to the things that didn’t clear she say before. And also her tiredness after the whole day schedule. Eunjung sit beside jiyeon while holding her hand. Her face look very worried.

“unnie, what happen actually? I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand anything unnie, tell me.” Eunjung look at t-ara member face one by one begging for explaination. “molla, eunjung~ah. All of the sudden she run to me. She shivering, her hand cold as ice. And she say somebody that follow her before following her again, following us.” “mwo? Somebody that following her? Is it the same person that make her injured?”, eunjung ask impatiently.

All of them nod before q-ri voiced, “i think so. She seem so scared back then.” All of them again nodded as an confirmation to q-ri words. “since everything not clear enough, i will talk to jiyeon when she wake up later. Now lets eat, i’m hungry.”

They still eating when they hear a crying sound from eunjung and jiyeon room. They hurriedly go in there,and see jiyeon crying while hugging her leg at the corner of the bed. Eunjung run towards and hug her. “jiyeon~ah, unnie here. Uljima... uljima.....” “i’m scared unnie. He follow me again, follow us. I’m scared unnie.” Jiyeon cry again.

“ok, ok. Uljima, tell unnie who is it. Who make you scared like this. Unnie will beat him for you. Now don’t cry, tell unnie everything.” Jiyeon now surrounded by her unnie. “thats right jiyeon~ah. Tell us.”

Jiyeon tell them everything. Not every single detail leave. “and i see him again just now.” “ok, i will think how to settle it later. Now don’t be scared again, arasso.”

“unnie, i have a plan but i don’t think unnie will agree with me.” Eunjung look at them. “don’t tell me you want to do something dangerous. I will not agree with you. Not even 0.001%.” soyeon saying while shaking her head. Eunjung sigh. She already know the answer. She want to catch him by using her way, she want to punish the person that make jiyeon suffer.

“but unnie.... “ “no..no..no.. unnie will not allowed you to do that.” Eunjung looke down.

‘mianhe unnie, even if you didn’t allowed me to do that. I will still do it.’

~ jiyeon & eunjung~

“jiyeon~ah, let accompany unnie to nearby store. We’ll get something delicious to eat.” “gaja.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand. They walk happily while joking around about food they are going to buy. Eunjung start to feel there somebody followed them. She still show her cool face not to let jiyeon know about what she feel.

Jiyeon is now choosing food she like. Eunjung looked around, somebody looking at them from outside the store. Eunjung excuse herself to go to the toilet. Jiyeon not let her earlier but eunjung is an actress though. Jiyeon fall in her trap.

She ask jiyeon to wait for her outside. While she staying inside to see what that strange man will do top jiyeon while she’s alone.

The strangers approach jiyeon. Jiyeon start to be uncomfortable. “jiyeon~ah we meet again. Is your hand ok? I’m sorry from what i did to you. I didn’t mean it jagiya.” “ahjussi, gwencana. I’m ok, no need to worry. If there’s nothing, i’m going to leave now. Annyeong haseyo.” Jiyeon try to go away from there. “ jamkkan. Lets get a drink before it. I know you are waiting for eunjung, let go.” He grab jiyeon hand. Jiyeon try to run. She start to scream and then a familiar voice make that strangers action stop.

“ahjussi, is there any problem my dongsaeng with you? Is she doing something to you?”, eunjung say with her sarcastic tone. “if she doesn’t have any problem with you, let her go. I will not repeat my word again, i hate people make me repeat my word. So please ahjussi.”

“eunjung~shi, i’m your no.1 fan. T-ara fans since long time ago.” He let jiyeon go and approach eunjung. a step forward he take, double step backward for eunjung. “jiyeonnie, gaja. “ she grab jiyeon hand and walk away.

He bar their way. Jiyeon hiding behind eunjung. eunjung hide her afraid feeling while facing him. “ahjussi, is there anything wrong?.” “i want you to be mine. I want t-ara to be mine. If i can’t get you, anybody can’t get all of you.” He moved and try to hug eunjung.

Eunjung used her skill to make him groaned in pain after just a second. He tried again, but now the target change to jiyeon. Eunjung push jiyeon away and ask her to run ehile she will facing the stranger alone. “jiyeon~ah, run. Ahjussi, you left me with the last choice of mine.” Eunjung ready to fight with him.

Even she afraid, she face him with a confident look. First try, eunjung did avoid it. Second attack and third attack, he success to make eunjung groan in pain. She stand up again and now he get a knife for her.  Jiyeon who is not far away from the place, scream for help. At the same time, she call police also.

When he hear jiyeon scream, he start to panic. Eunjung also suprise with it. People start to gather, but without eunjung realise the stranger grab her. Now, the knife is just an inch from her neck. Wrong step, she need to say goodbye to everybody. Her parents, T-ara,friends and also fans.

“eunjung unnie !!!!,” jiyeon just now realise that eunjung become his victim. “don’t come closer or else she will die here. I warn you.” He move backward step by step while draging eunjung with him. Blood start to flow from eunjung neck as the knife touch it. Eunjung try to fight but she is the one who get attack by him. Eunjung fall to ground due to the hard punch by him. He tried to run but the crowd get him. He get caught.

Jiyeon inform the member about what had happen. She get eunjung that now laying while groaning on the ground. “eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon cry.. “uljima jiyeon~ah. Unnie gwencana. No more worris, he already getting caught. Unnie send him to the jail now. No need to scared ok.” Jiyeon nod.

An ambulance come to bring the unconcious eunjung to the hospital. ‘gomawo unnie. I owed this for the rest of my life. I will never get to pay your sacrifies. Saranghaeyo unnie.’

~T-ara dorm~

t-ara is watching tv. With snack and juice, they make their short leisure time like it is the whole day. Boram just now realise that eunjung and jiyeon is not with them. “eunjung and jiyeon is not here?,” she asked. “they going out to buy more snack. Probably will be back later. Wae?.” “aniyo, just asking.” They continue watching the movie until hyomin speak up.

“eunjung unnie didn’t say she will make her plan come true right?,” she asked after thinking a while. “waeyo hyomin~ah?”. Soyeon ask, curious.

“remember what did her plan that she said to us before? Catch the stranger with his bare hand.” Soyeon blinking a few time try to remember it. “ya, now i remember.” “i’m just saying it. Hopefully she not doing it. You know her stubborness right.”

As hyomin finish her word, soyeon phone ringing. The phone is on boram hand as she playing game using it.

~dino jiyeonnie~

“soyeon~ah, its jiyeon.” “just answer it.” As soon as boram accept the call, she can hear jiyeon shouting to her. “unnie, eunjung unnie...eunjung unnie...” jiyeon can’t finish her word. “WAE JIYEON~AH? WAE? WAE?,” all of them now looking at boram. The speaker is on. “she’s fight with the stranger and she got hit hardly.” “MWO? SHE DOING IT?”,soyeon stand up straight away after she hear jiyeon word. “look unnie. I told you.” “ok jiyeon~ah. Tell me the hospital address. We will heading there now.”

“aish, chinjja this baek gu. Gaja.”

 

p/s : sorry for the grammar and spelling mistake....