criminal couple 2

endless friendship

 

Its a peaceful day in t-ara dorm. Some of them still in dreamland. But there’s only a person already wake up and dress up. Its eunjung. She going out for a date without telling the member even jiyeon don’t know about it. she take a slow step out from the room after she’s ready. She reach the kitchen to get some juice before going out.

The momeny she wearing her shoes, somebody appear from the room. “unnie, where did you want to go? It still early though.” Jiyeon say. “ah, kkamjjag~iya jiyeon~ah. Wae did you wake up so early?” “i’m asking you first unnie. Wae did you want to go without telling us? We don’t have any schedule today.” She asked again. “erm, i...i... i have an appoinment.” “what appointment? I know all your appointment unnie since we use the same schedule note. You don’t have any today, just like me.” Jiyeon sit on the couch.

Eunjung look at the floor finding an excuse. “i just make it last night.” “last night? ah, ara ara. Its a date.” “ANIYO, its not a date.” Jiyeon stand from the couch before shout. “EUNJUNG UNNIE HAVE A DATE. SHE’S GOING OUT WITHOUT TELLING US.” Eunjung run and shut with her hand. She shook her head. “aigoo ji, please. it’s not that i don’t want to tell you but....”

“but what?” somebody ask from behind. Eunjung turn. “annyeong unnie. You wake up already.” She say while looking back at jiyeon. She raise her eyebrow. ‘look what did you do.’ Eunjung whisper. Jiyeon just smile. “i have an appointment. See you later unnie.” Eunjung want to walk away before q-ri drag her back to the couch. “what appointment?” “appointment...” “with lee jangwoo or jeamin?” soyeon ask directly.

“aigoo, don’t scared her like that unnie.” Jiyeon say while hugging eunjung from behind. The member look at jiyeon. “you are on which side? Us or her?” “of course eunjung unnie. She my roomate, my lovely unnie and my criminal couple.” She say with her serious tone. But then all of them laugh. “wae? Wae?” eunjung ask.

“nothing, we’re just playing around. But did you have a date?” q-ri ask. “erm, aniya. Just going out for a while.” “chinjja?” soyeon say.  “with who?” boram ask. “nobody. Just me and me.” Eunjung answer while playing with jiyeon hand. “why not you wait for me? We’ll go together?” soyeon say.

“aniyo, jangw..........” “ah, so its jangwoo oppa.” Eunjung look down. ‘ah, my mouth is such a trouble. Aigoo, ham eunjung when did you will learn to lie.’ She monologue. The member just laugh looking at eunjung expression. “ya look, eunjung is getting red.” Soyeon say. “unnie, wae did you become so red.” Hyomin ask. “this is what she look like when i caught her after jeamin oppa confess to her.” They laugh hard.

Kiss me baby i must be stay here day by day........

Eunjung phone ring. Its a text.

Eunjung~ah, oppa already here. You can come down now.

~jangwoo oppa~

Eunjung look at the member. “ah, so he’s already here. Go unnie, have a nice day. Make sure you tell us everything happen later when you come back.” Hyomin say to her. “unnie can i go wth you?” “aigoo this dino. She have a date, why should she bring you.” Soyeon knock jiyeon head.

“wae did everybody like to knock my head nowadays? Aisyyy.” Jiyeon say angrily. Eunjung approach her and give a hug. She rub jiyeon head. “aigoo my dongsaeng. Unnie mianhae behalf them. Don’t sulk ok, it hard to persuade you.” She again hug her. “so, i’m going first. See you all later. Annyeong.” “annyeong.”

~eunjung with jangwoo~

“annyeong oppa.” “annyeong eunjung~ah. Woah, yeapuda.” Eunjung blush. “aniya. So where we’ll headed?” “just follow me.” He smile. Eunjung smile as a reply.

Along their way to the destination, there is not much interaction between them. Eunjung keep daydream while jangwoo focus on the road. It getting far from seoul, eunjung look at jangwoo for the answer. jangwoo look at her and smile.

“no worries, i’m not gonna kidnap you and keep you somewhere far. We’re just going to somewhere that we can have some comfortable conversation without disturbing.” Then it silent again. after some time, eunjung fall asleep. jangwoo stop his car and look at eunjung. He take off her jacket and put it on eunjung. “can you just be mine? I love you and i still wait for your answer.” he say to the sleeping girl.

----------

“woah, the smell of sea.” “you like it?” “yeah, its been a long time since i come to the sea. Thank you oppa because bring me here.” Eunjung say with her aegyo. Jangwoo smile. “eunjung~ah, when can oppa get an answer from you? Its been long time since oppa confess to you eunjung~ah.” “molla oppa. I’m just thinking that am i good enough to be with you, am i have enough in my life to be in the new chapter of life. I kinda think something like that, plus i’m an idol. Do i need to give up the idol world to be in it, i just don’t know oppa.”

“i understand that. No need to force yourself if you don’t want.” “its not that i don’t like you but i’m not ready yet to be in this kind of relationship. My past haunting me. Oppa can wait if you want but if you meet somebody better than me, just go on. You have the right.” eunjung say while looking at the sea. “arasso, thanks because give me the answer that i’m wait for so long. We still can contact to each other like usual right?” “yeah, why not oppa.” Eunjung say with smile.

It is already 9 p.m when eunjung come back. The member is watching tv when she enter the dorm. They look at her curiously. “what?” eunjung sit on a couch. “what happen during your date?” hyomin ask. “nothing, just go to the sea, walking along the beach, eating something delicious and others. Wae all of you so curious about my date?” eunjung ask. “nothing. So did you give your answer?”

Eunjung look at jiyeon. “i dump him. Its not that because i don’t like him, its because i’m not ready. For some reason, my past relationship haunting me.” “MWO? You dump him?” they get shock upon hearing eunjung answer. “yeah, i’m not ready yet. We have pack enough schedule to be fulfil, i don’t want to add any of it with some personal meeting or what. Girls, i already have my partner.” “WHO?” they ask curiously.

Eunjung stand up and move beside jiyeon. Jiyeon look at her curiously. “here.” Eunjung point o jiyeon. She hug her shoulder after she said that. “ah, mwoya?” “wae? We’re EUNJI and CRIMINAL couple. Did you forget about it?” eunjung say laughing. She take her bag and walk away. they can hear clearly her voice. “eunjung unnie is mine, that what jiyeon say. now i will say jiyeon is mine.” She then laugh.

“is she crazy or what?” soyeon smirk.

After she wash up, she join them at the hall. Eunjung lay on jiyeon lap at the same time jiyeon playing with her hair. “ige mwoya? Are you really mean what you say earlier?” q-ri say while looking at them. “what?” “jiyeon is your partner?” jiyeon and eunjung smile to each other. Some evil plan come to their mind.

“of course, why? Can we be together?” jiyeon ask them. “aigoo, something not right with both of you. Are you crazy or what?” boram ask. “what is this yeoja-yeoja relationship? You know its wrong right?” soyeon continue. “what do you mean? why did you girls so panic when we are always like this. If not me doing this, jiyeon will do it. so what is wrong with it?” eunjung ask them.

“i admit we always see both of you like this. But i don’t know it will extend till this kind of relationship.” “what the problem to be in unnie-dongsaeng relationship. Its not wrong right. i’m her unnie, she’s my dongsaeng. So we’re in unnie-dongsaeng realtionship. What are you girls thinking about actually?” eunjung say while smiling. “gotcha. Unnie such a pabo, we’re straight enough unnie. Straight enough to take a look at a handsome man around us.” Eunjung and jiyeon laugh hard.

“both of you trick us right.” hyomin say with her angry tone. “all of you such a naive.” They laugh till they become teary. The members come closer. “unnie, we’re in trouble.” “ara, but we can’t do anything. Still i trying to find way to run.” Eunjung look around.

“trying to run away? in your dream.” They tickles them until they rolling on the floor with teary eyes. “unnie mianhae, i won’t do it again. mianhae unnie.” Jiyeon beg to them. Eunjung also do the same. “ok, ok i’m sorry. Jiyeon~ah help me please.  unnie i’m sorry, sorry unnie.”

When they get the chance, eunjung grab jiyeon hand and run to their room. Before they enter the room, eunjung look back. “i thought just boram unnie such a naive person in here, but actually all of you are the same. You know how to trick me,prank me but when i prank you, you all become totally clueless exactly like me.” Eunjung laugh after saying that. “ya, what did you say. open the door, let see who is naive.” Soyeon shout from outside.

Meanwhile inside the room, eunjung and jiyeon laying helpless on the floor. They are tired enough to climb up to their bed. “ah, i’m so tired. why did they need to tickle us like that everytime we did something wrong.” “it our weakness. And everytime it happen, it will be you and me.”

“remember not, we’re the CRIMINAL COUPLE.” “the smartest one among them.” Eunjung say while laughing. “but in tricking people.” They laugh out loud.