they are sulking..

endless friendship

t-ara already done their 2nd japan tour. As expected, t-ara popularity in japan is no doubt. Instead of japan fans, there also many fans from other country also attend the concert. “ah, so tired.” Eunjung say while sitting on the couch. Jiyeon come and sit beside her while laying her head on her shoulder. “i can’t feel my feet. Ah, so tired.” “ji, i’m sweating.” “ara, me too. So nothing to worry.” Jiyeon say looking at eunjung, winking. “but still so sad, it is already come to the end.” Eunjung say pouting. “don’t pout like that unnie. Now, heal your injury will you?” eunjung look at jiyeon.

“she nag like my mom. Ahjumma, arasso.” Eunjung say mocking jiyeon. Jiyeon stare at eunjung. “what?” jiyeon grab eunjung injured leg. “ah appo ji. Appo.” “don’t mocking me when i’m nagging you. Understand?” “arasso, arasso.” Eunjung say while slapping jiyeon hand from her ankle.  “woah, eunjungie. No joke, you are already under that dino control now. So easy to give up ha.” “unnie, will you give up if i punch you hard repeatedly?” eunjung ask soyeon. “no need to give up since maybe already unconcious that time.” She say laughing.

“it is the same situation as mine. How can i didn’t give up when she grab my...” she look at jiyeon that now stare at her. “i.. i’m going to change first unnie.” Eunjung walk away to change her clothes, a bit limp. “look at her, walking like a handicap person. Yet still refuse to take a rest to heal it. aigoo.” Jiyeon say while shook her head. “jiyeon~ah, listen to it now make me realise you do look like an ahjumma.” Hyomin say laughing followed by the other. “UNNIE !” “opps, dino mood on.” Soyeon say looking away. Jiyeon sigh. She grab her clothes and go to change it.

“yah, what are you doing in here? I’m changing though.” They can hear eunjung shout from the changing room. “like i care. You have what i have, and i come in to change. Not to eat you. So shut up and finish what you done.” they laugh upon heard jiyeon reply. Q-ri walk to the door. boram look at soyeon and hyomin. She raise her eyebrow, they shook their head don’t know what did she want to do. Q-ri lock the door from outside. Soyeon burst into laughter knowing what she do. “yah, wae?” “she lock the door unnie.” Soyeon say still laughing. “yah q-ri~ah, deabak.” Q-ri show them the key in her palm. Hyomin start to laugh like crazy.

“yah, did you lock the door?” eunjung ask jiyeon. “aniyo, just open it and get out. Why did you ask me such a weird question?” jiyeon answer her annoyingly. “it is because the door can’t be open you pabo~ya.” “ne?” hyomin, soyeon and boram already teary due to uncontrolling laugh. “it can’t be open. That is what i’m saying to you just now.” Eunjung already raise her voice. “why did you yell? Just try to open it again will do.” Jiyeon approach the door. she turn the door knob. “you are right.” “pabo jiyeon.” Eunjung say sitting on the floor massaging her ankle. “it must be the unnie.” Jiyeon bang the door. “unnie open the door. unnie.”  She continue bang the door until eunjung voice.

“yah, until when you want to continue bang the door? they are not gonna to open it till the feel like want. So stop it and please wear your clothes. for how long you want me to see you like that?” eunjung say pointing to jiyeon body with . Jiyeon look down. “mian unnie.” She take her shirt and wear it. done changing she sit beside eunjung. Eunjung rest her head at the corner of the wall, her hand is massaging her ankle. “unnie, appo?” “hmm.” “is it because i hold it just now?” “aniyo, it is since the encore. But i just bear it don’t want to make the fans woried.” “oh, mian if i hold it too strong.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “aniya, its ok.”she say pat jiyeon head.

Jiyeon sit closer to eunjung. “unnie?” she call her. Eunjung turn to look at jiyeon. Jiyeon tap her own shoulder signalling eunjung to lay on it. few minutes later, eunjung already fall asleep. Meanwhile outside the room, the member getting curious. No sound from either eunjung or jiyeon. Soyeon look on the couch. “unnie, it is cold in the changing room right?” “a bit since there is no heater in it.” she look on the couch again. “unnie, neither one of them bring their coat inside. They must be so cold.” Soyeon say. “you are right unnie. Q-ri unnie just open the door. pity them cold inside.”

q-ri open the door.

click..

jiyeon look up. “unnie the door already open. Ka ja.” Jiyeon wake eunjung up. Soyeon head appear into the room. “yah, both of you ok? Here your coat.” “why don’t you just let us die in coldness in here?” jiyeon say coldly. She look at eunjung. “unnie, ierona. Lets go back. You need to put medicine on your ankle. Unnie.” Eunjung open her eyes. She look around. “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” boram ask her. Eunjung ignore them and try to stand up. The pain at her ankle is no joke since it is so cold in there and she didn’t wear any socks. She almost fall back but jiyeon catch her. “appo?” eunjung nod. “yah, gwaenchanha?” soyeon ask her.

Jiyeon come back with a pair of socks. She put it on for eunjung and give her the shoes. Then she help her to stand up. Eunjung hold jiyeon hand tight. “can you walk unnie?” “hmm.” Jiyeon take her coat on the floor given by soyeon before. She put it on eunjung. “ka ja.” They walk away leaving them dumbfounded. “unnie, i know you guys like to make fun on me. Its ok since i know i am not that smart but unnie you should know there is some time people will become piss off when you do it. especially when you do it often.” Eunjung say before continue walking.

“opps, they are sulking.” Hyomin say.

-----

Its been 3 days eunjung and jiyeon staying at eunjung house. They will go to their schedule from there and go back there after they done. “oppa, send us to caffene. We will go back with omma.” “arasso.” Soyeon sigh. “yah, until when you want to stay there?” she ask without looking back. No answer. “eunjung~ah, i’m asking you a ques...” eunjung is actually immersed on her own world with her headphone on. Jiyeon sleep with her head on eunjung lap. Boram look at her. Soyeon shook her head. “eunjungie, we are here.” “ne oppa. Jiyeon, ka ja. We arrive already.” Jiyeon walk down first.

Soyeon grab eunjung hand when she pass by her. “unnie mianhae. Untill when you want to ignore us like this.” She say. Eunjung snap her hand and walk away. “see you tomorrow oppa.” Jiyeon say smiling to their manager. They walk hand by hand inside the cafe. The member inside the car just sigh. “ottokhae? They really sulking this time. Its been a week ok.” Boram say. “i will talk tothem later. I’m the one that make them sulk, so i will talk to them. just be patient, they need time.” Q-ri say playing with her phone.

“you look like you don’t care at all about it. how can you talk to them?” boram say. “you know me right.” She say.

“girls, sajangnim want to meet you at his office today.” “when?” “after your schedule done. oppa heard he want to talk about your korean comeback.” Soyeon sit up strraight. “comeback? In korea?” “yap, its been 1 and half year already.” Boram look at hyomin. “at last, afte all the japan activities. Here it come. Korean comeback, i wonder what is the respond from the fans.” She say. “i hope it will be great.”

They gather at KKS office. “wae did you want to meet us?” “i think i want to make your comeback at korea earlier than plan. Since we already shoot the mv and release the teaser, all the thing left now is comeback stage on music show. We already decide to release the album on 10 oct but you girls will perform it earlier on dream concert.” “when is the concert?” q-ri ask him. He smile. “6 oct.” “sajangnim, is it ok to perform it earlier? Won’t you afraid the song may leak?” “aniyo, it is good since we can see the audience reaction on that song. So we can take further action after that.”

Eunjung nod. “arasso sajangnim. So we will go now.” “ne.” “annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong. T-ara fighting!” they bow to him. In the practice room, eunjung tie her shoelace. “did your ankle ok?” q-ri sit beside her while asking. “hmm.” Eunjung short answer. “look eunjungie, we are so sorry. I’m sorry, i am the one that lock the door. so mad to me, not them.” she say. Eunjung didn’t answer her. “did you hear what i’m saying?” “hmm.” Q-ri become frustrated.

“i’m talking to you eunjungie.” “and i hear it q-ri unnie. Don’t repeat it.” she say coldly. Eunjung walk away after she done doing that stuff. They start to practice till it is already too late. “we stop till here i think. I can’t take it anymore.” Boram say. “me too.” Soyeon and boram sit on the floor. Meanwhil, eunjung and jiyeon take their belonging. They then walk away from the room.  Hyomin phone vibrate on the couch.

We will heading back by taxi        ~jiyeonnie~

“nuguya?” “jiyeonnie. They leave already.” Boram look at her. “by what?” soyeon ask. “taxi.” Short answer yet big reaction fron the unnie. “ah, that 2 kid. Till when they want to sulk like that.” “i already tlak to eunjung but nothing change. She still sulk.” Q-ri voice. “aisy, i don’t know what else to do.” “we can persuade them. but how?” hyomin say. “pabo, i thought you know.” Soyeon say smacking hyomin head. “ah, appo unnie.”

“we will try every way we have to persuade them. its boring when they go all silence like that.” Boram say. “you are right. I miss them.” “no worries, we will do everything to bring them back to us.” “fighting!” hyomin say. “fighting!” “but how?” suddenly boram ask like that. “UNNIE...........” hyomin and soyeon become speechless with her question.