we are on your side.

endless friendship

here double update for you guys. hope that you like it.

The concert will be start in 10 minutes. T-ara is nervously waiting backstage. “ah, i’m nervous. More nervous than last year.” Boram say. “me too.” “girls, just do like what we do in the rehearsal. We can do it. t-ara fighting!” soyeon say. “fighting!” “ok t-ara, lets get start. T-ara fighting!” the crew and their manager cheering for them. “girls, fighting!” eunjung say.

Bunny style, baby bunny style, baby bunny style.......

The fans start to cheer out loud. They perform as best as they can to make it perfect for their fans. “lets greet them.” “konnichiwa, t-arades.” “ne, watashiwa new leader, cutie pretty q-rides.” “they greet the fans and introduce themself one by one. They try to communicate with them in japanese even they still it is not that perfect. “did you guys enjoy?” “DEH....” “stay with us till the end ok. Lets enjoy this day together. Ok?” “DEH.....” the next song is played. They take their place and start the performance again.

After done changing their outfit, they wait patiencely till the VCR done showing. It is when suddenly areum appear on the screen. The fans start to scream. Eunjung sit beside jiyeon shedding tears. Jiyeon hold her hand. “i miss her.” “me too.” Jiyeon say.

Queens please support the unnie. Support t-ara and support me as well when i come back later. I miss you , i miss the unnie. A year with them is a great memory for me. Even now i’m not part of t-ara, please remember that i once become t-ara areum that will come back as lee areum as a soloist. Please wait for me till then. And please continue to support the unnie. Queens fighting ! t-ara fighting!

Eunjung wipe her tears. “how i wish she is here perform with us.” Boram say. “its ok since we know that she is doing well. Lets do this, for t-ara, for areumie.” They enter the stage for the next song. They show various kind of stage as well as the best stage control. They are not t-ara if they didn’t give the best fan service when they interact with the fans not only in front of them but also at the upper level of the venue.

Eunjung pov

We are going to perform ‘i’m okay’ live for the first time.i don’t know why i feel so nervous looking at the fans that support us. I feel like we didn’t deserve their love since only us receiving but we are not giving anything. Soyeon unnie is talking right now. I look at the member. That is how i realise that we start as 6 and now after 4 years 6 of us still here stand together as the name of ‘T-ARA’. Look at the amount of fans that support us, not only in korea but also other country make me realise that i need to work hard for them too.

“i’m so happy to be here again with all of you in front of me. Thank you for supporting us and love us. Did you enjoy?” “deh...” “i’m glad if you enjoy our performance tonight. I’m afraid that we didn’t do well in this concert but it is so grateful if you enjoy it. sometimes when we think back we didn’t deserve the love from all of you. Since we didn’t do that well. And i feel sorry for that. But seeing all of you support us all the way make us stronger and we will work hard to show the bright side of us. We also will work hard. Thnak you.” I look at soyeon unnie. “this is for the first time ever we perform this song live. ‘i’m okay’ for all of you.” She say.

Soyeon unnie start to sing when i see some of them raise a banner written ‘WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE’. But then i see almost all of them raise it. i look at boram unnie, and point to them. I want to say something but i just can’t. Don’t want to let them see me crying, i try hard to hold my tears but i failed. It come out unstoppable.i turn around wiping it. but still it run down make me turn for the 2nd time. I look down at the fans in front of me. Some of them show some gesture asking me not to cry. What can i do? I feel sorry for them because we are not good enough to be their idol but they still support us. I nod to them and smile.

End pov

Eunjung look at the fans and smile. She try hard to control her tears. The member looking around the venue. They smiling outside but crying inside looking so many people supporting them. Jiyeon look at eunjung that is aloready broke her tears.

‘can she do it?’ jiyeon think. Eunjung turn around wiping her tears. As soon as she turn, it is already her part. Since she is crying jiyeon afraid she will not do well. Even she also feel like want to cry but she try hard to hold it. but not eunjung. She is a cry baby.  Eunjung hold her mic tight.

Saengagina geuddae dolraseon naui seulpeun dwit moseubi ddo na

Ganjeonhage gidohaessji neo dolraolggeoya naege ddo

Babo gati jakku mudyeojyeoissdeon giekdeule nan

Oneulbameun dashi ddo geudaero dolragagessji nan

As soon as eunjung finish rap, she stand up followed by the other. ‘as expected eunjung unnie can do it.’ jiyeon think.

After a while, the concert come to the end. They play around with the dancer on the stage. Running here and there, teasing each other, joking around. When they leave the stage, eunjung start to hug them before they do a group hug. Eunjung burst into tears. “we did it.” “yeah, we did it. did you girls see how they support us even we go through many problem. S, we don’t want to just receive, we also need to give right? So we will do our best starting from now. Ok? T-ara fighting!” soyeon say.

They hug each other again. Eunjung sit in the waiting room daydream while the staff and the member joking around. “unnie, what are you thinking about?” “nothing. Without we realise its been more than 4 years we’ve know each other.” Jiyeon smile. “yeah, i know. We start as 6 and now we still 6, i hope we will forever together like this. Even like that i miss areumie.” “i hope like that too.” “we hope the same. We love you eunjung, jiyeon.” The member say approaching them. Eunjung look at them,tears fall. “we love unnie too.” Jiyeon say hug them tight followed by eunjung.