the misunderstanding

endless friendship

 

“eunjung~ah, wake up. We’re late already,manager oppa will arrive anytime”, soyeon try to waking up Eunjung once again.

But there is no respond at all from Eunjung. She is still in her dreamland.  ‘this kid really sleeping head, ottoke manager oppa will come anytime’.

“unnie, she’s not awake yet? This unnie really make us crazy while waking her up”,jiyeon enter the room after shower. Her fragrance smell is spread all over the room. “jiyeon~ah, you do it. Unnie is getting annoying by waking her up. I’m afrid that i kill her after this so she can sleep forever,” soyeon say while walking out from the room.

Jiyeon started to laugh while she hear the last word from soyeon. She approach eunjung that still in the position before. “eunjung unnie, wake up. We need to go less that an hour from now.” Still there is no respond. Jiyeon has no other choice beside the only one way to wake her up.

She pull the blanket,force eunjung to sit and ... “EUNJUNG UNNIE, WAKE UP NOW. YOU MAY MAKE US BEING SCOLD BY MANAGER OPPA !!!!!”, jiyeon scream on her ear. “aigoo, so loud this kid. Araa, jiyeon~ah.”  Jiyeon smile widely while seeing eunjung walk to the washroom lazily.

~AT THE KITCHEN~

T-ara member is eating their breakfast when they hear jiyeon shouted voice. “again, she need to wake her up that way. Aigoo, eunjung unnie really sleeping head”, hyomin look at every member before continue eating.

“i’m afraid i kill her when i need to wake her up, so she can sleep forever without anybody disturb her.”

“so, i will not let you wake her after this, if not we will lose one of the member.” All the member laugh when they hear the reply from hwayoung.

Jiyeon approach them after dressed. When she see the members look at her, she just nod. The members know already what does it mean. Jiyeon just sit and eat her breakfast in silence. Today breakfast is kimchi fried rice by hyomin.

“wah, hyomin unnie. The breakfast deabak unnie.” “morning girls”, eunjung come with a wide smile.

All the member stared at her without any blink.  Eunjung that know the stared meaning just ignored them and started eating.

“ya ham eunjung. Don’t you feel  sorry towards us ! “, soyeon voice breaking the silence.  “mianhe unnie, mianhe but i didn’t do it on purpose. Did you know what time i come back here yesterday? Don’t know right. Again, mianhe.” Eunjung take her bag and leave them without any words.

“did i say something wrong?”, soyeon ask the members while looking at their face one by one.

 

“eunjung~ah. Lets breakfast first.” But eunjung just ignore it. She grab her bag,the dorm key and just leave. All of them very shocked with eunjung reaction since she is not like that before.

Eunjung remain silence for the next 3 days. They do everything together but eunjung didn’t say any single words to them. She left the dorm early in the morning sometimes and comeback after the member fall asleep. She just use note to let them know what is she doing and where is she going.

All the member including jiyeon, her fave maknae didn’t have chance to talk to her since their schedule is hectic plus eunjung schedule is double hectic. “unnie, let me talk to her first. Maybe she sulking with us. I already ask manager oppa, he said eunjung unnie back to the dorm at 5.30 a.m that day”, jiyeon give suggestion to the members.

“ok jiyeon~ah. I think its my fault saying those words without ask first.”

That night, jiyeon waiting eunjung back from her schedule while the other member already sleeping. She sit alone in the dark and keep thinking what she going to say when she comeback. Now, the clock show 4 a.m but eunjung still not yet returned. Jiyeon become more slumber but she still waiting...

5.00 a.m ....

At last, the sound of the door make her fresh again. Eunjung at last return to the dorm. Her face look very sleepy, she even doesn’t have strength to walk. She just walk pass by jiyeon without notice that she is there. (jiyeon sit in the dark though..heee)

“unnie,wasso. Beagupda? Want me to cook you something? .” “oh my ~ah. What are you doing in the dark? Why don’t you sleep?”, eunjung things fell down. She kneel down to take those and ask with a cold voice.

“i’m waiting for you. We need to talk unnie, bogoshipo unnie~ya.”

“i’m tired. Lets talk tomorrow.” Eunjung start to walk away when jiyeon express everything.

“unnie, did you piss off with us? What did we do wrong? Tell us, don’t keep ignoring us. Keep silence like that will not help unnie. if you pissed off with what soyeon unnie say that day, i’m asking forgiveness behalf her. She doesn’t mean to hurt you. There’s no tomorrow to talk to you bcoz your schedule is more hectic than us. Unnie we miss you. Hear your voice teasing us, your laugh. We admit that we’re wrong didn’t ask anything before say those word, but when you keep avoiding us what can we do to make everything clear unnie?”,jiyeon let everything out without give eunjung any chance to interupt.

Her tear start to fall. “i’m sorry jiyeon~ah. I’m tired with my non-stop schedule, sleep only for less than one hour, make me sensitive. I didn’t mean to hurt all af you. I’m sorry jiyeon~ah.” She say that while hugging jiyeon that now crying.

~breakfast time~

“annyeong.” A voice that they didn’t hear for such a long time greet them this mornig. “annyeong unnie.” only jiyeon greet back with a wide smile. Eunjung take a seat beside jiyeon and start to eat her breakfast.

“wae?”, she asked when everybody stare at her like a criminal.

“eunjung~ah....” “unnie, just cut that off. We need to hurry and i’m okay now.”eunjung just say that with a smile and continue eating.