double J

endless friendship

Somebody knock the door. They look at each other. The door open and as soon as that, eunjung stand up. Jiyeon who see her action turn to look at the door.

“omo, annyeong haseyo oppa.” Jiyeon greet him follow by the other members. She then greet him. “annyeong oppa.” “i’m on my way to my waiting room,and i see your waiting room is here. So i come to visit for a while.” Jangwoo smile while looking at eunjung. “what oppa doing here?” eunjung ask. “i’m the mc for today program. Oh here some food to eat. Hope you like it.”

“woah, how did you know that we are hungry.”hyomin ask, walk forward to take the food. “just guessing.” Jangwoo laugh.

Jiyeon pat eunjung. “unnie, go talk to him. He must be here to meet you.” She push eunjung towards jangwoo. Eunjung who is not ready for it almost fell to the floor. Jangwoo catch her just on time before she fell. “opps, unnie. Gwaenchanha? Mianhe, i’m unintentionally.”jiyeon say panicly. She afraid eunjung fell and injured her leg again.

Eunjung who is in jangwoo hug just remain silent. “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” “n...ne oppa. Gomawo.” Jangwoo help her to  stand up. Eunjung face turn red. T-ara member who is now eating smiling looking at each other. Jiyeon approach them. She just started to eat when q-ri ask her. “is he the one that call her before?” “aniyo.” Jiyeon answer without realise that she already confirm that she know who the caller in front of the member.

Eunjung sit with jangwoo at the corner of the room. They are chatting for a while. “how are you?” “fine , thank you. Oppa neun?” “fine also, thaanks. Just miss you.” Jangwoo laugh after he say that word. Eunjung face turn red again. “aigoo, oppa just kidding. Wae you face turn red like that.” Eunjung cover her face. “oppa stop make me blush. Aigoo, i’m in trouble if the member see this.” He laugh again.

“oppa need to go now. See you later.” “ne oppa, thanks for the food.” Jangwoo look at her and smile. He then give eunjung a wink before he leave the room.

t-ara accidently see it. “UUUUUUUU, he wink to her. Woah, eunjung~ah did you dating with him for real?”soyeon ask. “aniya unnie. We’re close since we film WGM together for about more than a year.” The member laugh looking at the way eunjung answer it. she look down while playing with her knee. She also scratch her head a few times.

“her voice turn to a baby voice. Her face is like a strawberry colour.” Jiyeon say while laughing hard. “aisy, stop it. ah, i become more embarrased after he go. I’m going to the toilet for a while.” She leave the room immediately.

The continue eating at the same time their attention change back to jiyeon. Jiyeon didn’t realise it as she continue eating her food. “so ji its not jangwoo oppa?” “erm.” She just make a short answer as full of food. “who is it?” “jea...........” she at last reaise it. “jea what jiyeon~ah?” soyeon put her hand on jiyeon shoulder.

Jiyeon look at them one by one. ‘opps, i’m trapped. My mouth is such a problem when i’m eating.’ She monologue. “jiyeon?” boram ask. “aniya unnie. Its her chingu.” “name?” hyomin ask. “i don’t know.” “just now you say a name ji. Tell us.” Jiyeon look around. ‘somebody help me.’ She finding a way to run from them.

Just then her phone ringing. She look at the caller and smile. Its her brother. “my oppa call me, so i’ll get going first.” “YAH you still owe us that name. We’ll deal later.” Soyeon say.

Jiyeon bow and run away from that room. “no wonder both of them are very close. Both are too honest. Bad liar.” Soyeon say. they laugh together.

After answer the phone call, she go to find eunjung at the toilet. “unnie.” “jiyeon~ah, ottokhae? Ottokhae?” “molla unnie but first of all, i’m sorry. I almost say something to the member before.” “mwo?” eunjung shocked.

“i’m eating and they asked me anything. So i say everything.” Jiyeon explain to her. “so did you say oppa name?” “aniyo, its good my oppa call me on time. So i can run away.” she say while laughing. “bt are you sure you didn’t say anything to them?” “i just say jea before i realise what i’m done. Thats why i run away.” they laugh together.

“just stick with me. When they ask anything, we can help each other.” “ke re. Ka ja unnie.” They go to the waiting room together.

Jiyeon start to stick with eunjung anywhere they go. Eunjung also always with her phone. The member getting more curious.

“girls did all of you feel something strange. They stick at each other almost everytime. Eunjung also always with her phone.” “yeah, something strange. Want to do something?” “for what?” “to dig the truth.” They laugh upon hearing soyeon words. “any plan unnie?” hyomin ask.

“well, i have one. But let wait and see till when they will hide it from us.”

The next day, at their scdule venue eunjung and jiyeon already done dress up and make up. They sit at a couch in the room while the other member still not done yet.  Eunjung still playing with hyer phone. Jiyeon beside her listening to music while laying down.

“we will perform at number 10. Almost last and it is one hour from now. So rest well ok.” Their manager leave the room. Eunjung and jiyeon already fall asleep. eunjung phone ringing. But she didn’t bother about it. soyeon look at them from the mirror reflection. She look at the member also then. They smile evilly.

“want to try to dig it?” before they can answer it...

Tokk...tokk...tokk.....

“nuguseyo?”  boram ask. Q-ri wake eunjung and jiyeon as they don’t know who is it. they fixed themself before hyomin open the door. “oh...” she open the door widely. Eunjung mouth widely open. Jiyeon also stand up from her seat. “oh my god.” She also surprise with that visit. “annyeong eunjung~ah. Girls annyeonghaseyo.” “annyeonghaseyo.” They greet him. “what are you doing here oppa?” eunjung ask.

“ah, now i know.” Soyeon voice. “what is it?” the member ask while eunjung and jiyeon keep silent. Fully surprise. “the jea that jiyeon say before is jeamin. He is the one that always call and text eunjung nowadays.” “as expected, she so sharp.” Jiyeon whisper to eunjung. “we’re on trouble now. Follow me, or you want to leave here?”she asked back.

“i’ll bring something. Hope you all like it.” “woah, thank you oppa.” They take the food and eat at the other side of room. “we can't take him outside. Just let him in.” “have a sit oppa. How did you know i’m here?” he show her his phone. “jangwoo. He’s here too.”

“ah, i forget about him.” Eunjung glare at the member. They also stare at them while eating the food. Jiyeon go to the member to eat with them with smile.

But then, soyeon whisper to her. ‘you got caught.’ She say with smile. ‘i’m sure dead after this.’ She monologue. She look at eunjung with a bitter smile. Eunjung just reply back.

We’re dead.

~baby dino ji~

Eunjung sent her a text. Jiyeon read it, look at her and nod.