DINO MOOD ON !!!

endless friendship

“omma, i’m home.” “oh jiyeon~ah. Are you eating already? Want omma to prepare food for you?” “later, i want to wash up first.” Jiyeon say while walking to her room. Her mother go to the kitchen to prepare the food for her.  “hyo jun~ah. Come down, lets eat. Jiyeonnie already here.” “arasso omma.”

Hyo jun come with a book in his hand. He look around, searching for something. “what are you searching?” “jiyeonnie eodisso? You say she’s here.” “ah, she’s upstairs, wash up. She will come later.” “omma, i will fly back to japan tomorrow. My class will start on teusday.” “did you get your ticket?” “ne. Tomorrow, 6 p.m. “ he say with mouth full of food. “ aigoo, finish your food first before talk.”

Jiyeon come with a weak move. She look very tired. “aigoo, my baby. Very tired ha. Eat and get some rest.” “ne omma. Oppa when will you back to japan?” jiyeon ask. “tomorrow ji. Oppa need to do something there before my class start next teusday.” “already? You be at home only 4 days, can you stay a little bit longer?” “andwea jiyeon~ah. Mianhe.”

Jiyeon expression turn dark. She play with he food without eating it. “jiyeon~ah?” “arasso, arasso. But i can’t send you tomorrow. I’ve schedule, i need to cover eunjung unnie schedule. She’s been hospitalized due to high fever and exhausted.” “mwo? When?” hyo jun ask with shock face. “why are you so shocked? She paas out today when we’re on the way to our schedule.” “why you didn’t tell me?” “wae? What is the purpose for you to know? Are you have feeling towards her?” jiyeon look at her brother face. His face become red.

“aniyo, just saying it.” He sit and eat his food quietly. “so, who take care of her tonight? Why didn’t you tell omma, so omma can go and take a look.” “soyeon unnie with boram unnie. Since they didn’t have early schedule tomorrow. But omma, i was thinking about bring her here. Her mother is not around, she visiting her father at the countryside.” “just bring her here jiyeon~ah. Her mother not around, so dangerous to let her stay alone at home.” “arasso omma. I’ll tell her tomorrow.”

~at hospital~

Eunjung still sleeping when jiyeon arrive after her schedule. Her face still a bit pale, body temperature still a little bit high than usual. “when you will be okay unnie? This is why i asked you not to overwork. You can decline to the sajangnim if you don’t want any schedule. You are human, not robot unnie.” Jiyeon say while holding eunjung hand. She take a towel and wipe eunjung face and hand.

15 minutes later, eunjung wake up. She try to sit but she couldn’t because her body is too weak. Jiyeon come to help her. “you already wake up unnie. Why didn’t you call me. Come let me help you.” She help her to sit and give her some water. “what happen to my schedule today?” she asked. “you are already in this state but you still asked abiut your schedule? Aigoo unnie, you need to rest well sometimes. I cover it for you.” “thank you jiyeon~ah.”

“aniyo, gwenchana. Now soyeon unnie cover your variety show since i only finish my schedule just now,so i can’t go.” “aigoo, why does sajangnim not just cancel it?” “you know him unnie. Now, you need to eat, rest a bit more and come with me to my house. I’ll take care of you.” “aniyo jiyeonnie, i just can go back to my house. Na gwenchana.” “NO, you will follow me back no matter what you say. You mom not around and you want to stay alone at home with this state? No unnie. I will not let you.” She say while her hand busy preparing food for eunjung.

She sit beside eunjung. Look at her. “now, you need to finish all this and gain some strength. I’ll feed you.” “all, i don’t have apetite jiyeon~ah. Besides, let me eat by myself.” “i don’t care. You must finish all of it. Now, shut up and eat.” Earlier eunjung refuse the food jiyeon give to her, but when she see jiyeon scary gaze she open and eat. ‘aigoo this dino. So scary.’

After eating her meal, she fall asleep again. Jiyeon just sit and looking at her. After some time, eunjung wake up and the doctor say she can be discharge. Jiyeon go out to call soyeon to tell her.

~soyeon pov~

Bzzzzz.....bzzzzzz....bzzzzzzz.....

my phone in the dashboard vibrate. The caller is jiyeon.

“yeobuseayo, jiyeon~ah. Wae?” “eunjung  unnie can be discharge already, so i will bring her to my home for a while. Her mother not around and her body looks like still weak.” “her mother didn’t around? She didn’t tell me that when i asked her last night.” “molla unnie. But i will bring her to my home. At least untill her condition better.” “arasso jiyeon~ah. Unnie will tell the others.” “ne, anyyeong.”

Both of them cut the line. “aigoo, that princess so stubborn.” “which princess? We have 2 princess.” Her manager ask. “oppa, all of us princess though. Not only 2.” Soyeon say to her manager. Her manager just laugh due to her dissapointed tone. “arasso arasso. Oppa just joking. You mean mr. Ham princess?” “who else among us that parents call princess oppa. Aigoo.” “wae? Waht happen?” “ she can discharge already. But she want to back to her house with nobody around. Ergh. I need to punish her sometimes.” “can you? I don’t think you can. Remember she can just flip you around with one attack.” Her manager laugh again. “aisy this oppa. No need to say about that. You make my spirit fly away you know.” He laugh harder when he heard her word.

~end pov~

Jiyeon enter the room. “done unnie? Ka ja. Your head ok? Still ache?” “i’m a bit dizzy.” “here let me help you.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand and walk together to the car. In the car, due to the medicine effect she take before leave the hospital, she fall asleep.

“eunjung unnie, we’re here. Ierona.” Jiyeon try to wake her up. “no need jiyeon~ah. If you wake her up also, i don’t think she can walk straight. The medicine effect also a bit strong to her.” “so, waht we will do now oppa?” “oppa will carry her in. You open the door.” Jiyeon open the main door. Their manager carry eunjung bridal style to jiyeon bedroom.

Jiyeon mother appear from the kitchen. Their manager greet her before leave. “she’s sleeping upstairs. She take medicine earlier.” Both of them walk to jiyeon room. Eunjung sleeping with balnket on her. Fully covered. “omma, can i take care of her like she take care of me?” she ask her mother. “of course you can. You must try ji, she’s being too good to you,to the members. So why not, you also do the same thing to her. Right?” jiyeon smile to her mother.

“go wash up and rest. Let omma take care of her tonight.” “is it ok? Omma should be tired, you need rest too.” “ji, everything in this home doing by our maid, so omma didn’t have anthing to do. So, gwenchana.” “are you sure? Can we take care of her together?” “you want like that?” “ne, can we?” “ok,call.” Jiyeon smile brightly when hear her answer. she then go to shower and take care of eunjung with her mother till she fall asleep in her mother lap.

“you say you want to take care of her, now you fall asleep. Baby, just admit if you’re tired. Don’t force  yourself dear.” She kiss her forehead and put on blanket. “sleep well baby.”

She walk towards eunjung. She touch her forehead to feel her body temperature. Still have the fever but not worse like before. “rest well eunjung~ah. Don’t overwork, you need to take care of you body too.” She kiss eunjung forehead too before leave the room.

The next morning, all t-ara membe go to jiyeon house. Jiyeon still sleeping when they arrive. “annyeog haseyo aunty. We’re here.” “annyeong haseyo, come in. Jiyeon still sleeping.” “she didn’t wake up yet? How bout eunjungie?” “still the same. Still a bit weak and look like she having nightmare last night. Maybe she too uncomfortable with her condition now.” “where are they now aunty?” they asked. “in jiyeon room upstairs. You’l know where right?” “ne aunty.” “are all of you breakfast?” “aniyo, we come straight here from our house.” “i’ll make some for you’ll.” “no need aunty. We will eat something later, we just come to look at eunjung condition.” “aniyo, eat before you leave ok.”

“ne aunty.” They go to jiyeon room.

Tok..tok..tok..

No answer. i think they are still sleeping. Soyeon open the door.  Jiyeon sleeping on the couch while eunjung sleeping on jiyeon bed. Her condition look ok than before. They approach jiyeon, boram sit beside her. The others just stand looking at her. “jiyeon~ah, ierona.” Boram wake her up. Jiyeon open her eyes.

“oh unnie, you’re here? Ah, i’m so tired so i didn’t realise the sun wake up already.” “go and wash. You will feel more fresh then.” Jiyeon go to wash. Soyeon feel eunjung temperature. She smile. “its better now. Eunjung~ah, ierona.” Eunjung open her eyes. “oh, annyeong. What time now? Did we have any schedule? I go and wash now, then we leave.” She say trying to get up. Hyomin stop her. “unnie, we have but you not.” “wae?” “you need to rest more.” “aniyo, na gwenchana. Chinjja.”

Then, jiyeon mother come to the room with food in her hand. “i bring the food here. Since eunjung still not completely okay, you’ll can eat here together with her. But make sure she finish everything.” “ne aunty.”

Jiyeon appear after wash up. “unnie can eat first since you’ll have schedule.  I’ll feed eunjung unnie.” “aniyo, i’ll go with you girls.” “andwae. You eat you breakfast and rest. I’ll let you continue our schedule when you really okay later.” “unnie already okay jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon take the breakfast and sit in front of eunjung. “when i say no, its mean strictly NO. Can you hear me? I said NO.” Jiyeon trying to feed eunjung but she refuse.

“ah, wae? Wae?” “unnie, you can’t even walk properly last night. I bet your head still ache right?” eunjung look at her. She want to shook but her gaze just like tell her ‘if you lie, you’ll die’ . she then nod her head. “you admit it right. Now eat this and take your medicine. You’ll be really okay later, trust me.” Eunjung look at her. “but i’m ok ........” but before eunjung finish her word, jiyeon cut it. Her gaze turn to a really scary gaze. “i said eat and rest. Shut up now, open your mouth only to eat. I don’t want to hear any argue word anymore.”

OPSSS, DINO MOOD IS ON. YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL.” They say together while looking at them. But at the time jiyeon turn to them, they act like they didn’t say nothing and continue eating. Jiyeon turn to eunjung. She look at her, without blinking. “arasso, arasso. No need to stare at me like that. Its scary.” “i will not look at you like that if you follow my word earlier.” “ arasso.”

‘aigoo, this dino. So scary yet so caring.’ Eunjung look at t-ara member. ‘those girl, too many unexpected habit, very silly sometimes but they have an angel heart.’ She smile when she’s thinking about it. ‘thank you girls. I love you.’