shoo away the haters.

endless friendship

“Unnie. Eunjung unnie, stop.” Jiyeon grab eunjung hand make her stop. Jiyeon move to face her. Eunjung eyes wet with tears. She sob slowly. “cry if that can make you feel better.” Jiyeon say hug her. Eunjung cry on jiyeon shoulder. Knowing how hurt eunjung is after what happen a year ago that bring to the drop from drama, lost endorsement and sponsorship also departure from variety show, make jiyeon teary too. “ara, i know how bad unnie feel now. How afraid are you to face this kind of situation, but are not we growing stronger now after what happen a year ago? We can fight for this unnie like a year ago.” “wae ji? Wae did he do that? Wae?”

Meanwhile in KKS office, the member lost their word. Soyeon, boram and q-ri look at him searching for an answer. “what reason sajangnim? What is it?” hyomin at last voice. “you know how suffer we are when you did this a year ago, why did you do it again? I can say maybe it is ok with us since we didn’t have much individual activities or maybe well-known enough like the dongsaeng, but think about eunjung, jiyeon.” Soyeon voice. “you know how suffer eunjung before with her drop from drama, departure from the variety show. Sajangnim, she work hard since she was 7 to achieve this state. Your action will make her hardwork become nothing. Jiyeonnie too.”

“soyeon~ah, like i say. she has her reason.” “waht reason? areumie?” q-ri slowly voice out. “unnie, mianhae if my decision hurt you. I like hip hop so i prefer to be in that style of music. Since t-ara is a girl group that is consistent in changing concept in every comeback, so i don’t think it will have much chance for me to do the concept that suit me.” Q-ri sigh. “sajangnim, what are we going to do now? The concert is just around the corner. And its budokan again. Just the same like last year.” Hyomin ask. “first, we will announce areum departure from t-ara with a video.” “she is not leaving the company right?” “nope, she just will take a break for a while, before practice and getting ready to be active back as a soloist next year.”

Areum look at them one by one. “sajangnim, i will have a talk with the unnie. So can we leave?” he nod. Hyomin, boram, soyeon and q-ri leave the room. “areum~ah, talk to them and make them understand.” She bow to him.

They gather at the practice room where eunjung sitting there leaning on jiyeon shoulder crying. The sound of footstep enter the room make jiyeon look up. Boram approach them. She look at jiyeon. “she’s been crying since she leave sajangnim office.” Boram sigh. She touch eunjung back. “eunjung~ah, come here.” She say hugging the crying eunjung. “shhh. Everything will be fine ok. Nothing to worry.” At the end, areum enter the room.

Soyeon look up. “unnie.” All eyes are on her now except eunjung. “i’m sorry. I’m so sorry if my decision hurt you all.” She say bow. “its not my attention to leave after a great one year with unnie. Get to know unnie well, i’m very glad. I’m very proud to be in t-ara as t-ara areum even it is only for a year. Being t-ara areum teach me something that is valueable. When you see each other as family,  you will know them better that can make you know how to protect each other and comfort each other everytime they are miserable. And that can make the bonding between each other become strong to face everything together. That is t-ara that i know. I’m sorry for leaving at the time that is almost the same when all of you get hurt a year ago. But i promise i will clear up everything that up regarding to this thing with whatever way i can. I promise unnie. I will not leave this company so we will meet often. I can come here to meet unnie if i am free or i miss you right? You all will not hate me right?” she say sobbing a little.

“you bad girl, how can we hate you.” Jiyeon say approach her. She hug her tight. The member follow behind as they make a group hug. Eunjung still didn’t move from boram embrace. Areum approach her. “eunjung unnie.” Areum say. “eunjung unnie, please say something. Unnie.” Areum say kneeling in front of her. She start to cry. “unnie please say something. How can i do this if you keep silence like this. Unnie please.” Her head now on eunjung knee. Suddenly she feel a hand her hair. “do it if that is what you want but for t-ara you are always t-ara areum.” Eunjung say with her husky voice. Areum then hug her tight. “i’m sorry unnie. I will miss every moment when we are together.”

-----

It is the day where CCm release the video about areum departure in their official website. As expected, so many negative comment about it. they bring up again about what happen a year ago. Saying that this time iti is worse than before and all. Eunjung sit at the end of the room, looking very depress. Since areum departure, there have been something not right. They feel something lost between them. No more their energy booster. But still they try to be like usual. They face it before after hwayoung left.

q-ri sit on the couch surfing the internet. Hyomin beside her doing the same thing. “ah, they start it again.” She say. “don’t read it hyomin~ah. You will get hurt more. We need to practice. Come on.” Eunjung say making her way to the audio system. “jjamkkan. Areumie post something on her instagram.” Eunjung look up.

“she talk about her departure from t-ara. It look like she make sure that she leave as she want it. not because of other thing. But it is in our sight, still the haters side still seeing it as that other thing.” Hyomin sigh. “come on girl, move. The concert in 2 days.” Eunjung say.

After they done practicing for about 4 hours, they sit tiredly on the couch. Hyomin open her phone. “AH, MWOYA?” she say loudly. “wae? Wae?” “more rumor aboareumie departure coming out.” Soyeon sigh. “they never know how to stop.” “yet there is still so many fans that support us and her saying more encourage thing for us ans her.” Q-ri say scrolling her twitter.

“are you on twitter again q-ri unnie?” jiyeon ask. “yes i am.” “girls, she really know how to deal with the reporter. Look here.” Hyomin show her phone to the others. It is areum instagram where she post a picture with a shocking description.

you didn’t see it from me~~didn’t hear it from me either~~eii~if that the case then there’s no such thing~~~ i’ll buy you a meal, so whoever has something to say, it is possible to please tell it to me directly..i won’t.. give any kind of explainations. Let’s just continue living our own busy lives and not meddle with other people’s concerns. Promise~~ oh, i have another thing to say.. no matter what, people can and will think whatever they want to. But you can’t live a dream unless you start risking a few things, and that’s the lee areum that will rise from now on. From here on out, please don’t touch our CEO and anyone else from our company.

Boram jaw drop. “she really know how to shoo away the reporter with their stupid article and the haters with their bad thinking.” Eunjung sit at the widow looking outside, smiling. “you keep your promise. Thank you areum~ah.”

-----

They are at the airport to go to japan for their concert. Since jiyeon already leave earlier than them, so there is only 5 of them there. “unnie, why did jiyeon leave first?” “molla, she didn’t tell me. Maybe she want to meet her brother first.” Hyomin nod.

There is no further conversation while they are in the plane since everybody take the chance to get some sleep. Upon arrive at japan, they were bring to their dancer studio, yama & hotchicks. After greet them there, the staff bring them to the company that they are modelling now before going to the hotel for cahnging and resting. “eunjung, your room is the same with jiyeon. She already there.” The manager say. “arasso oppa. “ “It is in between their room ok.” They leave.

Jiyeon just now done changing when somebody knock the door. After open it, she walk away to dry her hair. “oh, annyeong haseyo. Nugusaeyo? I am in the wrong room, or you are the one that wrong?” she ask without aware that it is jiyeon. Jiyeon turn. “unnie, what are you talking about? It me, jiyeon.” “yah, what happen to your hair?” jiyeon smile. “it looking good on me right? I hope yes.” She say. “good enough but why did you cut your hair?” “i need some new style too unnie.” She say.

“oppa say we will leave in one hour for rehearsal. Get some rest unnie.” “oh, i’m going to change first.” “i’m going to meet the other unnie for a while ok unnie.” Eunjung smile. Not long after that, hyomin screaming voice can be heard. “yah, what happen to your hair?” “jiyeon~ah, it suit you well.” Q-ri say. “i thought you come early to meet your oppa. I do but then our stylish call me asking if i want some changes to my hair. And it is the result.”

q-ri take her clothes to change while hyomin approaching jiyeon. “eunjung unnieneun?” “she is changing the time i want to leave.” “better go and take a look. I’m afraid she fall asleep. We will be in trouble if she fall asleep.” Jiyeon nod. “arasso.”

She open the door and there she is, eunjung already sleeping on the bed. “i’m in trouble.” Jiyeon sigh. She look at her wristwatch. “oh, we still have half an hour. Let her sleep for a while. She must be tired.” Jiyeon sit at the edge of the bed. She lay down playing while playing with her phone.

5 minutes pass, both jiyeon and eunjung are in dreamland. While the member busy preparing to leave, they didn’t even bother to wake up. Hyomin knock the door to let them know they are about to leave but no respond. Hyomin sigh. “i knoiw this will happen. Unnie they fall asleep.” She shout to le soyeon know. “we’re done.” soyeon sigh.

 

p/s : credit the instagram translation to the owner.