Lucky you

My life as a SM town family member

"Omo!" You heard Mi Kyong scream from the living room. Confused you walked out of the bathroom and to see her on the computer. Mi Kyong turned to you with wide eyes. "Omo! G-drangon sunbae!" you interest peeked then. You love Big Bang and totally ADORE G-D. You got closer.

"Whats up?" you asked coming to her side. Mi Kyong jumped in her seat.

"Sunbaenim was on a show and they asked him questions right! Not only did he say he had his eyes on SHINee Oppas but he said he liked us too!" she exclaimed. Your eyes widen.

"No way!" you looked at the screen. Right there was the article and as she said, he talked about your group.

"Fire-5 is another group I have my eyes on." G-Dragon spoke "They had a solo for each member and honestly, I was impressed. They sing well, dance well, have good stage presence, pretty. Are they really rookies?" When asked if a pticular member caught his  eye, he smiled shyly. "Ah... The first one. Mi Kyong shi. Her rapping really amazed me. Honestly, I don't think I heard a female rap so well in a while." he bashfully added "Also, super pretty."

A sighed escaped your mouth as you hung you head. Mi Kyong twriled her fingers happily.

"He called us pretty."

"He called you pretty." you whined. "I should of rapped in my performance." Mi Kyong rubbed your back.

"Just wait, he'll be crazy about you!" she smiled, trying to cheer you up. You frowned even more. Your poor fangirl heart hurt. Mi Kyong rubbed your shoulders softly " I like T.O.P sunbaenim better anyways." You smiled while you rolled your eyes.

"Watch, since you like T.O.P sunbaenim he'll like me. Like how I like GD sunbaenim and he likes you." you joked. Mi Kyong eyes widen.

"Omo! What if he does!?" she cried. You patted her shoulder.

"It'll be ok. Chanyeol oppa will always be yours." Mi Kyongs eyes widen. You took her surprise as time to run away, in a second Mi Kyong ran after you.

"We are just friends!!!"

 

 The hair dresser ran her comb though your hair. You stared at the mirror. She smiled at you.

"How would you like it?" She asked. You shrugged.

"I trust you." you smiled at her. The hair dresser pushed your hair over your shoulders and heard her sigh.

"Such beautiful long straight black hair. Alot girls come through her with black hair but yours is the best. So natural." she said running her hands through it. You smiled and sis a lost chuckle.

"Thank you." you could see how much she amired your hair as she ran a hand through it. She then tapped your shoulder.

"I'll give you a y wave. Ok?" she smiled at you. You nodded.

"Call." you said  pointing at the mirror. She laughed as she started to work on your hair.

"Hello." a male voice rang through the shop. The female works responded to him. The man walked into the room and started a coversation with one of the ladies that worked there.. Your eyes widen. Jang Keun Suk just walked in. Your hroat got tight as your body froze. What a surprise. Oh, Ayako will flip if she ever gets here. You always came late (you got puinshed by Eun Mei.. Knees for about 20 minutes) and the girls got bored waiting for you to get done so they went to go eat. Your stomach was empty but your eyes was getting a meal.

"Omo, Jang Keun Suk comes here?" You whispered. Your hair dresser laughed.

"A fan?" she asked. You shyly smiled.

"When It comes to fave actor, that'll be Yoo Seungho. But I don't know a female alive my age who doesn't like him." you said. Your hair dresser nodded then grined. She turned around.

"Unni. The hair station is clean next to me." she said. Your eyes widen as you turned around.

"Unni!" you whinned. She smirked at you.

"Turn back around." she said in a teaseing tone. You pouted and turned around. You looked in the mirror and was surprised when you saw Jang Keun Suk looking at you. You moved your eyes from him to you. Oh. The hair dresser snickered at you as she kept going on yuor hair.

"Hello." You looked up to see Jang Keun Suk smiling at you. The hair dresser bowed.

"Hello." she said, going back to your hair. You bowed, well as much as you could, as well.

"Hello." you said. Jang Keun Suk sat in the chair next to you, he looked in the mirror and fixed his bangs.

"Ajumma, I'll like the usuall please." he spoke. The elder women nodded and went to get her things. You just stared at yourself, trying not to creep him out with your staring at him. You smiled to yourself. Every fan girls dream. Ae Sook would kill to be here. You snickered, wanting to take out your phone, take a pic and send it to your friend in Japan. "Your a rookie right?" You were surprised at a sudden male voice. You turned you head to see Jang Keun Suk looking at you. He had a kind smile on his face. Politely you smiled back.

"Yeah. Just debuted actually. I'm Lee (Your name), Maknae of Fire-5. Please to meet you." You semi bowed again. Jang Keun Suk snapped his fingers.

"Ah, now I reconize you. Its been in my head since I walked in here. I really like shout." he said. You smiled and bowed.

"Thank you." you said. Jang Keun Suk smiled and just kept stareing at you, even when you looked away from him. You rubbed your arm as you felt goose bumps from the intensesity. You turned to him, making eyes contact.

"No disrespect sunbaenim, but could you please remove your eyes from me." You said it polietly. Jang Keun Suk was caught off gaurd and got embrassed.

"Oh, sorry. Its just that."  He leaned on the arm of his chair "Your eyes are really pretty. At first you were wearing contacts, but the way the shadeing changes it proved that your not. Its the first time I saw a green eyed Korean, natural green eyes." you scratched your cheek.

"Well, my mother is white." you said. "I got my eyes from her. My brother has blue." Jang Keun Suk tilied his head.

"Really?' his voice was in disbeliefe. You dug into your pocket and pulled out your phone. Clicking through pictures you found one of your brother.

"Its true, see. Blue." you held out the phone. Jang Keun Suk grabbed the phone and stared at it.

"No way. I've seen plently of mixes but nothing like this. Your brother is really good looking." he looked up from your phone and smiled "Must run in the family."  you were surprised. You bowed.

"Oh thank you." you sat back up with a small blush.  When Jang Keun Suk was handing the phone back he accidently changed the photo. He was surprised.

"Oh, it must run in the family. These are your parents?" Jang Keun Suk showed you the picture of your family. You were celebrating Jae's succes in getting into collage. You all were at dinner. You smiled at the picture.

"Yup, my brother got into collage. We were celbrateing." you said. Jang Keun Suk smiled at you then back at the picture.

"What a pretty family." again the picture changed to a picture of you and Yoona. Jang Keun Suk looked surprised. "Yoona ah?" He looked at you "You know Yoona ah?" you laughed.

"Sunbaenim, we go to the same company." you laughed taking your phone back. You scrolled through more pictures, showing him. "See, Super Junior oppas, SHINee oppas, SNSD and F(X) unnis, BoA sunbae, TVXQ oppas, EXO oppas." Pictures of all you sunbae and you flashed by. Jang Keun Suk had a goofey grin on his face.

"Wow, you must be love but your sunbae's." He said looking at the picture. You chuckled.

"I guess, it could just be the fact Taemin oppa scouted me. Or just the fact i'm the youngest." you said. Jang Keun Suk looked at you.

"Taemin goon discovered you?" he asked. You nodded when your screen stopped at the selca of you and Taemin that you took during your teaser filming.

"Oppa and I went to the same school. We had a talent show and I impressed both Oppa and his manger. So here I am." you said looking at the picture. Jang Keun Suk held the other side of your phone, getting a better look at the picture.

"Where did you take this? Super pretty." he said. You smiled.

"During the filming of the my teaser." you said. Jang Keun Suk did that 'aw' sigh when he sat back into his chair.

"Yah, Taemin goon has a good eye." he said. You bowed once more.

"Thank you."

"Stop moving." your hair dresser said. You pouted and nodded a little. Jang Keun Suk chuckled.

"Cute." he said under his breath. He turned back at you. "Who is your faveorit actor?" 

"Yoo Seungho oppa." you then covered your mouth in surprise. Jang Keun Suk looked at the mirror in front of him.

"Seungho ah huh?" he said, his voice getting deeper.

"But I do like sunbaenim. Honest." you said in fear of making you hate him. Jang Keun Suk Looked back at you.

"Am I after Yoo Seungho?" he asked. You bit your lip.

"Lee Byung-Hun sunbaenim..." you said unsurely. Jang Keun Suk did the laugh most guys do when you don't say them. He turned to you.

"After him?" he asked.

"Lee Hyun Woo sunbaenim...."

"After?"

"Ji Chang-Wook sunbaenim..."

"Who's next?"

"Song Joong Ki sunbaenim..." you said unsurely again. Jang Keun Suk sighed in his chair and he held the brige of his nose. Your eyes widen.

"But, After Song Joong Ki sunbaenim is you. Promise!" You said quickly. I was true. Jang Keun Suk looked at you.

"Really?" he said. You nodded.

"Yup, I swear on my green eyes." you said. Jang Keun Suk stared at you for a second then started to laugh as he covered his eyes.

"Aigoo. So honest." he said in his laughter. You pouted at yourself in the mirror.

"Appa allways told me to be honest." you said. Jang Keun Suk smiled at you.

"Its ok." he said. "I like it." you looked over at him and smiled polietly. Jang Keun Suk turned back to the mirror. "So how old are you anyway?"

"I'm born in 95." you surprised him. He looked at you.

"19 (18 U.S)?" he said. You nodded.

"Yeah, 19." you said. "I told you I was the youngest." Jang Keun Suk nodded.

"Yeah, yeah you did." he said nodding his head looking away from you. "I must of forgotten. We talked so well I thought we are closer in age." he laughed. You chuckled. Your voodoo magic happened again.

"All done (your name) ah." the hair dresser smiled at you from behind you. You smiled back.

"Thank you unni." You said standing up. Jang Keun Suk looked up at you.

"Leaveing?" he asked. You smiled.

"Yup, I gotta catch up to my group. We are performing tonight, unfortunaely were lip syncing." You scrunched up your nose in disgust. You then smiled at him and bowed. "Nice meeting you Op- I mean- Sunbaenim." you said. Jang Keun Suk was surprised then shook his head.

"No no, its fine. Oppa is fine." he said. You nodded and waved as you walked backwards.

"Have a nice night." you said. Jang Keun Suk nodded and smiled.

"You too." he said waveing his hand goodbye. "Bye."  You bowed to the workers and walked out the room. You tilted your head in awe. You can call Jang Keun Suk oppa? As you walked out of the salon you saw your manger.

"I was just coming to get you." he smiled. "Time to go." he said. You nodded then stopped, horror on your face. Your maner looked at you oddly." (yourname) ah? Whats wrong?" you pouted.

"I didn't get his number."

 

 "I shall never leave your side again!" Ayako whinned. You sighed as you've had a really loud car ride. Your members freaked out when your manger told them who was in the salon with you. After that was non stop questions. Is really as good looking in real life? What you talk about? What did he say? Did he like you? Does he know you/Fire-5? You rubbed your temples at the questions.

"Why didn't you call us?" Mi Kyong whinned at you. 

"Because I was getting my hair done." You said. Oh the head ache. Hisu Mei pouted in the seat infront of you.

"This kind of stuff always happens to you." she said. You shrugged.

"I don't plan on it." you said.

"I've seen Kim Tae Hee. She went into the other room though." Eun Mei confessed. Mi Kyong eyes widen.

"Really? Aw, I just love her." she pouted. Eun Mei sighed.

"But she didn't sit next to me like Jang Keun Suk did for (your name) ah." she said. You jumped when Ayako slamed her hands on your thigh.

"Share the luck!" 

 

  "Whats your secret?" Ayako asked as you both entered Inkigayo's back room. You sighed.

"I don't have a secret, it kinda happ-ah!" you sheriked as you tripped over a plug in cord. MiHisuEunKo laughed. Your such a clust.

"For someone who trips over air I'm surprise you dance so well." Mi Kyong laughed. You kept walking a stuck out your tounge at her and started to mock her.

"For someon-unf." you should really look foreward. You backed up and bowed. "I'm sorry." you looked back up, surprised to see all of Teen Top, the member you ran into was Changjoe, who looked as surprised as you. L.Ricky's faces lit up.

"(Your name) shi." L.Joe smiled. Ricky clapped his hands.

"Wah! Every member is here this time." he said excited. Ayako smiled.

"Same goes for your side." she said after bowing. The rest of Teen Top bowed, so did Fire-5. Chunji walked up and put his arm on L.Joe's shoulder.

"Oh, super rookies huh? Hello, i'm Oppa Cunji." he said with his playful smile. Mi Kyong smiled at him.

"I'm Choi Mi Kyong." she said. Chunji's smile grew, into that fanboy kind of smile.

"It's nice to see your face. No more hiding behind masks and sunglasses." L.Joe's eyes stayed on you as he spoke. You smiled.

"We don't have to hide anymore." you said. Neil gripped Ricky's shoulders.

"Wow, I thought you were wearing contacts. Your eyes are really green. Daebak." he said. Changjoe just stared at you. You nodded.

"Yup, natural green." you said. Neil eyes went from you to Hisu Mei, his face went from awe to a shy smile.

"Hello, you are?" he said hugging Ricky. Hisu Mei's cheeks redden and bowed.

"I'm Chan Hisu Mei." she said shyly. Neil smile widen. You noticed that look, fanboys forever.

"Alright girls, lets go." Your manger started pushing you all softly. You all whinned in understanding. 

"See you later then." L.Joe smiled as you walked past him. You smiled.

"Later then." you said. You and L.Joe made a little long eye contact before your manger grabbed your shoulder.

"Go on, (your name) ah." he said shoveing you. You shoved him off polietly as you kept walking. Ayako pinched your side when you all turned the corner. You flinched.

"Aish, whats up with your beating me today?" you whinned. Ayako pinched you again.

"Flirting with sunbaenims? Hm?" She teased. You looked at her oddly.

"Flirting?" 

"Flirting? With who?" You jumped at the sound of Taemin's voice. You turned around.

"Oppa, hello." you bowed.

"Hello." Key responded happily. Taemin didn't.

"Who where you flirting with?" he asked. You shook your head.

"No one. I wasn't flirting." you said. Ayako clicked her tounge at you.

"L.Joe sunbae, L.Joe." Mi Kyong said. Your turned to her.

"When did talking become flirting?" you turned back to TaeKey "I wasn't flirting, I swear." you said. Ayako pinched you side again. You flinched. 

"Yeah right. Then what up with the eye contact during good byes huh?" she teased. You pouted, why say this infront of Taemin? And Key?

"Are you two dateing or something?" Key asked. You shook your head.

"No."

"Lair." Ayako teased. You turned to her.

"Honestly, nothing is going on between us. I don't even have his number." you said. Taemin turned his neck side to side, making cracking noises then rubbing it.

"Are interested in him?" Taemin asked, dark aura coming around him. You shook your head.

"No."

"Lies, he's your fave Teen Top member." Mi Kyong said. Taemin's aura was going darker. Eun Mei raised a eye brow as Hisu Mei shivered and stood more behind Taemin. Key shivered too. 

"Yeah he is, doesn't mean i'm intrested in dateing him." you said. Ayako pinched you again.

"If he's your fave member then your intersted in him." she said.  Taemin's dark aura got darker, Key had to step to the side slowly as your manger gulped.

"Yeah, I smell love~" Mi Kyong pinched your other side.  

"Mi Kyong, Ayako. Knees!" Eun Mei scolded the two people who were obivously ingnornt to what was happening. As told both females dropped to their knees with their hands up. You rubbed your templs.

"Aish, what part of I have no intrest in L.Joe oppa in that way that you don't get." you whinned at your members. You looked at Taemin. "Honestly Oppa, there is nothing between us. Their just causeing problems." you pouted at him. Taemin's aura faded and his smile came back.

"Arasoo. I believe you. My adorable little (Your name) ah." Taemin pinched your cheeks. You hissed in pain and held your cheeks.

"Oppa!" you pouted rubbing them. Taemin smilled at you. Key grabbed Taemin's arm.

"Time for us to get going. Lets go Taemin ah. Bye girls, good luck." Key smiled pulling Taemin with him.

"Stop by." Taemin called after you. You waved.

"Bye. SHINee oppas fighting." you smiled. Eun Mei came up behind MiAya and slapped the back of there heads.

"Ow~ What the hell." both girls whinned rubbing their heads. Eun Mei sighed.

"You two are idoits." she said. You looked back confused.

"Ok, come on lets go." You manger said. You all shrugged and finally made it to your changeing room.

 

 You smiled as you looked in the mirror.  Black sweat pants and a black tang top witha yellow bandana on your head. This is a stage outfit. Your members came out. Eun Mei had a black tang top covered with a black overrall dress  and had her bandana warpped around her left forearm, Hisu Mei black shorts with a black sleeveless jacket with a tangtop and her bandana around her neck, Mi Kyong wore a black skirt and tang top with her bandna around her wrist and Ayako had black Capri pants and a tang and had her bandana tried on her pants. You smiled at them.

"This is the best! Better then those skin tight cloths. And-" you pointed to your tummy "-no exposer to my stomach! Its a win!" you smiled. Mi Kyong forwned.

"Yeah but all this black. The only color we have is these yellow bandanas." she whinned. "I don't even get a beanie." Eun Mei looked at you all

"We are performing Rebellion, honest thoughts, we look like we are part of one." she said. You winked.

"And your our leader."

 

  You all walked onto the stage once again. The screams that came always amazed you. You all bowed.

"Hello, we are Fire-5!"

Screams

Oh, you loved your job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjang!!!! :)

For those who don't know: Actors/ actress

 

Jang Keun(or Geun) Suk:

jang-geun-suk-and-girls-generation-yoona

Lee Byung Hun

LeeByungHun.jpg

 

Lee Hyun Woo

XeQiQ.png

Ji Chang-Wook

ji-chang-wook-to-join-in-t-ara-s-upcomin

Song Joong Ki

 

 

20101126_sjk_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee

Kim-Tae-Hee-4.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:

YOO SEUNGHO!!!!<33333333333333333333

Yoo-Seung-Ho26.jpg  yeah1_teens_yoo_seung_ho_(6)0.jpg5[4].jpg7_c0c8df1.jpg

63905_166564013378729_137684539600010_27