Get ready for the days ahead

My life as a SM town family member

"Girls gather up." Trey said calling your group. All for you huddled around Trey. He coughed in he's hand. "Your training days are over." he said. You looked at him.

"Are we getting kicked out?" Ayako asked in a panic. The rest of you started to panic. Trey shook his hand.

"No, no Shhh listen." he shushed, you all looked at him with a panic expression. "Your Trainee days are over, your are to start preparing for your debut in a couple of weeks." he said, you all just stared at him then looked at each other. Mi Kyong slapped Eun Mei on the back hard.

"Ow! What the hell?" Eun Mei hissed rubbing her back. Mi Kyong looked back at Trey.

"So, this is really happening, really.. debuting." she said awestruck. Trey smiled and nodded. You looked at Ayako.

"We are really debuting!" you said jumping up and down with your Japanese beauty. She had a huge smile on her face.

"We are!" she said hugging you. Out of all of you Ayako wanted to debut the most. Her father left them when she was very little to run off with a richer woman. Her mother had to take care of her and her three siblings. One older and two younger. Her eldest brother tried he's best to support the family that he dropped out of school to work, and her mother barely can make payment. Her younger sister has bad asthma and her youngest brother is always being picked on for being poor. Ayako always said when her firs paycheck comes she's going to give it all to her mother. Ayako was found on the street of Tokyo attending a DBSK stage. She left with no money, and no contacts. Thankfully, she studied some Korean in her free time before the Manger discovered her. Ayako held in her tears as she let go of you. "I can't believe this is happening." she said wiping her eyes. Eun Mei back hugged her around the shoulders.

"I think this calls for a celebration, my treat." She said squeezing her. Ayako nodded as she was let go of. Eun Mei passed a addition in 2008, her parent where highly against her becoming a singer seeing how she had such great leadership skills and a head on her shoulders and could do whatever she wanted. But she had a passion for singing and was fantastic at it. Her father works at a cell phone design company while her mother is a ER surgeon, so she's really rich. The only reason why her parents let her go s because of her older brother convinced them that being a singer has it's pros, Epically in the wallet. Her brother is in collage for business.

"Yah! Lets go!" Hsiu Mei said jumping up and down. Hsiu Mei was discovered in a singing completion in China back in 2009. She didn't get first placed but the SM employee saw her talent. Her mother was for as her father was against. But in the end they let her go. Her father works at a desk job an her mother works as a nurse. So they are part of the middle class. Her two younger are super smart and we might see them as scientist in the future.

"I'm for it! Lets go eat some pasta!" Mi Kyong said hugging Eun Mei, giving her a peck on the cheek. Mi Kyong at first never had thoughts of becoming a Idol, but she truly loves kpop idols. Mi Kyong was discovered shopping in Seoul. Her parents fully let her do whatever she wanted to when she said she wanted to try this out they fully supported her. Her two elder sisters were the ones who edge her on the most. Mi Kyong you personally thought was the prettiest out of you all and the one totally into skinship, more then you. Eun Mei looked at you.

"You are coming this time, none of this 'I need more practice' crap you've been saying for these past months. You've been practicing yourself to death. Come out with us." she said. You held up your hand in thought.

"Nope, your not even going to think about it. Come on." Mi Kyong said pulling your arm. Ayako pushed from the back. You laughed, looks like your going. Trey laughed at you all.

 

"I wonder what our concept is gong to be?" Hsiu asked slurping up some of her Bibim Naeng Myung (Spicy Buckwheat Noodles). Eun Mei chewed on some kimchi.

"I bet cutesy, like skirts and pink." she said. You choked on your Bibim Naeng Myung. Mi Kyong laughed as Ayako patted your back

"Anything with skirt and (Your name) ah is going to die." she said. You finally swallowed.

"I sure hope not." you said drinking some water. Ayako picked up her glass

"You could be like Amber sunbae-nim, just wear boy cloths." she said. You looked at her.

"But I like my long hair, plus I would get attacked by Amber fans." you said placing your cup down. The girls nodded. Mi Kyong swallowed her food.

"I hope we get a y concept, like Brown eye girls, or 4 minute." she said. Hsiu Mei laughed.

"SM doesn't really do y, cute is what we're going to get. DBSK did hug, cute, SNSD did into the new world, cute, SHINee replay, cute, FX Chu, cute." Hsiu Mi said

"Super Junior knock out was kinda bad ." Mi Kyong said. Hsiu Mei eyes narrowed.

"I don't like the knock out era, Hankyung oppa was mistreated." she hissed. "Good thing Victoria sunbae-nim seems to be fine." You nodded. Ayako swallowed.

"At least he's happy in China. I wonder what our title song is going to be? I hope something up beat and fun." she said picking up some kimchi. Hsiu Mei started to bounce in her seat.

"Or something catchy! Like Teen Top - Crazy." she said. Mi Kyong laughed.

"I need you baby, baby baby~" she started to sing. The rest of you smiled and followed along "Annyeongiran mareun hajimara~" you all started to laugh. Eun Mei held out her drink.

"Cheers, to us!" she said. The rest of you held out your drinks.

"Cheers."

 

"I'm so happy for you (Your name) ah!" Ae Sook exclaimed over the phone. You held out your phone a little bit before bringing it back to your ear.

"Yeah, I'm kinda of nervous, what if I mess up?"you said hugging your Kekemato (B.A.P Daehyun's bunny) plushy that you made. Ae Sook scoffed.

"The great (Your name) ah, nervous? Who are you and what have you done with my cocky best friend?" she asked. You smiled.

"I've dumped her somewhere in Taiwan, pick her up since your there." you joked. Ae Sook chuckled threw the phone.

"Will do! You'll be fine, do you know what date?" she asked. You sighed.

"No, but I think before we graduate." you said.

"You'll get star treatment in school then huh." she said. You placed you head on Kekemato's head.

"Hopefully I don't get to out casted, atleast I'll have you." you said.

"You could be the president and I'll still hit you." Ae Sook laughed. You laughed with her, happy that your best friend won't treat you differently.

 

"I can't believe we are meeting Kim Young-min." Mi Kyong whispered You looked at your group, everyone looked horrified. You snickered.

"It'll be fine, he's cool." you said. Ayako latched to your arm.

"You met him?"

"Yes."

"(Your name) ah!" Mi Kyong about tackled you,pretty much straddling you "is he scary? I'm worried." she whinned. You gently pushed her off.

"I said he's cool." you smiled grabbing her chin "Would I lie to you?" you whispered seductively. Mi Kyong scooted closer to you.

"Never~" she whispered.

"Yah yah yah!" Ayako pulled you two apart, "Save it for the stage." she said as you lean against her . You looked up at her with a smile.

"Its ok baby, you know I love you too." you said caressing hr cheek. Ayako smiled while rolling her eyes. Eun Mei started to laugh.

"I think I know who the first fantasy couples are going to be." Eun Mei chuckled. Hsiu Mei started to chuckle.

"I think its going to be a love triangle." she stated. You started to laugh.Trey walked in the dance room with Kim Young-min. You all stood up.

"Annyounghasehyo." you all bowed.

"Annyounghasehyo laddies." he bowed back, he scanned you all and saw you, a smile came to he's face "well, good to see you so soon (Your name) shi." he said. You bowed to him. He once again studied you all. "You all are really beautiful and youthful." he said. Again you all bowed and said thanks.

"Should we start with their name?" Trey asked. Kim Young-min nodded.

"Yes we should." he said thinking real hard. He then turned to you. "What are your girls birthdays? All 95 right?"

"Yes sir." You said smiling. He smiled back at you.

"Great, I would like to see you girls dance, is that alright?" he asked looking at Trey. Trey bowed.

"It'll be fine." he smiled, he clapped he's hands "Ok girls get ready." you all scrambled on the dance floor. You patted Ayako's back.

"No need to be nervous." you whispered getting into your piston infront of the group. Trey started to play the music and your bodies followed the beat. Threw out the dance you saw your group gaining confidence. When the dance ended Kim Young-min clapped.

"Wow you girls are on fire." he said threw he's claps. You all bowed in thanks. "Fire, such fiery passionate! You burned the stage! Oh, I know there are 5 of you and you all are born in 95. Fire has to be in the name! I know Fire-5! Fire-5 has a nice ring to it doesn't it?" Kim Young-min asked speaking 5 mph. You all nodded slowly. Kim Young-min snapped his finger. "I like it! Fire-5, we start a burn in your heart, heart burn? Oh that should be your title song! I like it, how about for your greeting you say '1 2 3, Annyounghasehyo, we start the fire in your heart, we are fire-5' oh I like that!" he said.

"*nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa~" you sang under you breath, causing Mi Kyong to giggle softly. Kim Young-min seemed to clam down from he's name high.

"Alright, as for you girls, what about stage names?" he asked You all where taken back.

"Your asking us?" Eun Mei said surprised. Kim Young-min nodded. She turned to everyone. "Uh, we didn't think about it." she said.

"Thats alright." Kim Young-min smiled. "Lets just hear your fist name, lets start with you." Pointing to Hsiu Mei.

"I'm Hsiu Mei." she said bowing. Kim Young-min nodded while looking at her.

"Hsiu Mei shi.." she looked at Eun Mei who stood next to her. Kim Young-min looked at you all "Wait, what are you positions in the group?" Trey then stepped in. Pointing at each member as he talked.

"Eun Mei: Lead vocals, plus leader since she the eldest, Jan, 17, 1995. Tallest, born Korean.

Hsiu Mei: Main Vocals, born Feb, 21, 1995

Mi Kyong: Lead Rapper, she might end up being the visual, born March, 4, 1995

Ayako: Sub vocals, dancer, she's born in April, 30, 1995

(Your name): Main dancer, sub vocal.  May, 5, 1995, she's the maknae." Kim Young-min nodded as he looked at you all.

"I see Eun Mei, your the lead singer correct? Sing something for me." he said. Eun Mei was taken back.

"O-ok. I'll sing 4men Baby Baby." she cleared her voice "Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby, Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~ Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo, Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal, oh baby~." she stopped as Kim Young-min clapped he's hands.

"Wow that was beautiful. Your voice if Beautiful! Good job Trey, she has great control."  Kim Young-min said patting Trey's back. Trey bowed.

"Thank you sir." he said.  Kim Young-min looked over Eun Mei.

"How about, Meium?" he said. Eun Mei bowed.

"Thank you sir." she said replaying the name in her head.  Kim Young-min looked at Hsiu Mei.

"Your stage can be Mei, is that ok?" he asked. Hsiu Mei bowed.

"It's a pleasure, sir." she said.  Kim Young-min looked at theres of you.

"You can keep your name Mi Kyong, unless you want a stage name." he said. Mi Kyong shook her head.

"If sunbae-nim see's that my name is fine to keep I'll keep it." she said.

"Well, if you ever change you mind. Just let me know." he said,  Kim Young-min turned to Ayako.

"I actually like your name, but you have the same choice as Mi Kyong shi." Ayako shook her head.

"I like my name as well."  Kim Young-min laughed.

"Very well then, (Your name) shi." he said turning to you. "You have the same choice." you smiled.

"I'm ok." you said.

"My I give a suggestion for (Your name) ah Kim Young-min, sir." Mi Kyong chimed in. You eyed her.  Kim Young-min smiled

"Sure you may." he said. Mi Kyong smiled at you before turning to  Kim Young-min.

"I think Tae-by will be perfect." your eyes widen. Did she just say that!? Kim Young-min gave her a puzzled look.

"Tae-by? Why?" he asked.

"It stands for 'Taemin's baby'" Ayako said. You looked at them in a panic.

"As in SHINee's Lee Taemin?"  Kim Young-min asked.

"Yup, it's because Taemin sunbae-nim found her in their school talent show, so she's he's baby." Mi Kyong said. Kim Young-min seemed to nodded his head on it. Say no! Say no, say no! you prayed in your head.  Kim Young-min tilted he's head.

 

VOTE: YOU CAN BE A DEICED IF KIM YOUNG-MIN SAYS YES OR NO TO TAE-BY! LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING YES OR NO! YOU CAN EVEN HELP ME COME UP WITH A STAGE NAME FOR MI KYONG!

* B.A.P WARRIOR

Hi guys :) yeah I saw the JongTae kiss so I kinda made some flirty action between the girls. How about you vote for "couples" too while we r voting for things LLL

(Yourname) x Ayako

or

(Yourname) x Mi Kyong

 

2mei (Eun Mei & Hsiu Mei) are a "couple"

 

JongTae hot moment XD OH YEAH!

Super Hot JongTae @ SWC2 120721 Credit: Fantasister

WATCH: /watch?v=VRikFQPSlVg

Yeah I'm a JongTae shipper, They Top 2 fav members! I'M A BIGGER TAMINT THOUGH XD

See, this kinda stuff makes me want to write a M-fic XD

Please vote :)