SM TOWN Beijing

My life as a SM town family member

"You ready for SM Town?" You looked at Hyoyeon as you held the water bottles, brinig them back to your members. You smiled.

"Well, about to be. We go to China on Thrusday right?" you said. Hyo nodded.

"Yup. In a couple of days." she said. You nodded.

"Ok."

"Hey (Your name) ah." You blinked as you turned around to reface your sunbae. Hyoyeon winked. "Don't be to worried. You'll all be fine." You smiled.

"Thank you Unni."

"Oh, and our dance pratice is at 4."

"Yes unni~"

 

"Ok heads up." Donghae voice said on the other line of the phone. You nodded even though he couldn't see you. "I would put in headphones, wear sunglasses. Nod, thats all, don't get too close to the crowd."

"Ok..."

"It's just that they're going to be alot of fans at the airport and we have no idea what they'll do. If you give to much attention then everyone gets to excited and could hurt theselves or us."

"Yes Oppa."

"Ok, be safe getting here."

"I'm traveling with SHINee an EXO oppa... That'd be safe enough?" Dongahe stayed quite. "Oh."

"Yeah...."

 

You were beyond horrified. There you were in the airport going to Beijing and fans of SHINee, EXO, and FIRE-5 were all there. Fan cams were out, ton of posters, fans screaming and shoving. And everyone had to walk through them. On the outside you were calm, collected but you were sweating on the inside. You noticed Mi Kyong scooting closer to Chanyeol as he took a portective stance infront of her. Kris and Onew did the same of Hisu Mei, Eun mei had Sehun, Luhan and manger covering her. Key and Minho covered Ayako. Taemin was infront of you while Kai covered the back.

"TAEMIN OPPA!"

"lUHAN OPPA!"

"KRIS OPPA!"

"MEIUM!!!

"KEY! KEY!"

"AYA!"

You almost clung onto Taemin when a fan of yours tried to get closer to you with phycopath eyes and his camera. You reconized him. He was a new Sasaeng fan that started to follow you last week. You acually reconized a good number of fans, and not in a good way. The crowd started to do a wave, trying to get closer, slightly knocking over the idols to the side. You were one of them. You wobbled closer to your right.

"TAEBY UNNI!"

Your arm was grabbed and yanked. It looked like a middle schooler, maybe freashmen girl. Her eyes were wide along with as she pulled and reached for you. 

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOUR MY IDOL!OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!" You noticed more fans of yours trying to get closer wanting to touch as well.

"Let go." Taemin arm came to pushing off her arm as he grabbed your other one as Kai  grabbed your shoulder and the arm she held pulling you away before a secruity or manger could come in. TaeKai grip tightened as they move you further away while she tried to get you back, yelling curses to the two males. However, she was able to sntach away your head phones. The males didn't speak, just keeping their grip on you as you all got closer to the plane.

 

"Are you ok? I saw what happened!" Hisu Mei came running to you as you sat between Taemin and Kai. You smiled.

"Yeah." your voice was a little shakey, from the shock. You heard Mi Kyong sigh.

"Why does this happen to you?" she asked. You smiled.

"I dunno."

"What happened!?" You heard D.O's voice. You all looked. Ayako had a little bit of blood trickling down her face as she tried to hide it as Key kept trying to get a better look at it while Minho had his arm around her. You stood up.

"What happened?" Ayako was sniffling as Key started to shh her gentely moving her down the aisle.

"Someone threw a fanboard at me and it niped my forehead." her voice was shaking as a couple tears fell.

"She was also getting grabbed at." Minho said rubbing her shoulder. Hisu Mei grabbed Ayako's hand pulling her gentely out of Minho's grasp studing her while wiping her tears.

"Oh you must be terrified. Both you and (Your name)." She said pulling out her hankrcheif to wipe and treat the wound. Ayako blinked.

"(Your name)? What happend?"

"A fan pulled on her." Kai said. Taemin nodded. Ayako's eyes widened.

"Are you ok?" she asked. You nodded.

"Yeah." your voice was level now but your heart was beating fast. Finally everyone one else got on the plane. Turnes out Tao got pulled on as well and Jonghyun got  his hat stolen while Chen got shoved.

"They're getting worst." you manger sighed. Manger Kim walked by you then stopped.

"You ok (Your name) ah?" he asked. You smiled.

"Yeah." Jonghyun peeked over his seat to look at you.

"I heard what happen. She took your headphones?" You pouted and nodded.

"Yeah, they were my faveortie pair too." you whinned. Taemin placed a blanket over your legs along with his as Kai placed a pillow behind your head. You blinked. "I'm not sick you know." Taemin smiled.

"I still gotta take care of you, your still my baby." Taemin said. You smiled gentely  as you leaned against the pillow Kai gave you.

"Ok, what's Jongin oppa's excuse?" you joked. Kai started to laugh.

"Just take a nap. It'd be faster that way." he said. You smiled and nodded closing your eyes. As soon as you were in the air, Jonghyun turned back to say something but stopped. He took his phone out instead.

"So going on twitter." Jonghyun said, snapping the picture. Key turned around as well, wondering what Jonghyun was talking about. Key awed. Taemin's head laid again your shoulder as your head rested again his head while Kai had his shoulder leaned again your upper arm and head against the seat and your shoulder. Key awed again.

"Send that picture to me as well. This is soo cute<3"

 

"Got here alive?" Krystal asked as you all wondered into the statidum. You nodded streching.

"(Your name) ah!" you looked over to see Heechul making his way over to you. You both bowed. Heechul grabbed your shoulders. "Are you alright? Which one did it huh?" you blinked.

"I'm fine." you said slowly. Heechul gave a irrated sigh.

"Man, fans just don't know when to quit. You almost got hurt. Ontop of that your stuff got stolen." he said. You rubbed the spot were she yanked you.

"Ayako had it worst. She ended up bleeding a little." you said. Krystal's eyes widen.

"Really!? she said, starting to look for Ayako. You nodded.

"Yeah, I would be more worried about her." you said. Heechl sighed placing a hand on your shoulder to bring you closer.

"Ok. Maybe I'm just over reacting. I'm happy your safe." he said hugging me. You were a little surpised but hugged back anyways.

"I know. I know." If Hechul's acting this way then...

"(YOUR NAME) AH!"

They will be worst.

You and Heechul broke apart as, you guessed it, Kyuhyun and Changmin came rushing over.

"Are you ok?"

"I heard what happen!"

"Are you hurt?"

"She took your stuff!?"

"Be more careful!" The vocal twins started shooting questions at you. You blinked and took a step back holding up your hands.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I promise. Ayako got it worst then me." you said. Changmin and Kyuhyun sighed together while rubbing their temples. Heechul blinked then looked at you.

"You're really a Oppa killer huh?"

"Oppa!" you whined.

 

You counted down until SHINee was done with thier performance.

5

4

3

2

.

.

.

1

"Go! Go!"

Mi Kyong rushed onto the stage with the back up dancers as you all waited.

You: Blue skinny jeans, A green tang top showing your stomach, a sliver jacket, hair down.

Ayako: Red Capri Pants, black long sleeved top that shows stomach, Hair in poney tail.

Mi Kyong: Pink an black mini skirt with black socks to knee, pink and black matching sweater with a pink top under, hair down.

Hisu Mei: Jean shorts with stars on it, half blue half white shirt with that connects over the shoulder and upper arm with a gap inbetween, down.

Eun Mei: Long sleeved grey/blue/white ish short dress, hair half up, half down.

Now to the show.

What's up Beijing!!!

The crowd started to go nuts as the backup dancers lowered to show Mi Kyong.

Yeah! Let's go!

Fire 5 Antehm started to play, teasing the crowd to get louder.

Same same, we are five lovley ladies We got different got the rhyme, got the passion and got the sound.Wa, are you starstuck yet? Ha, well let us give a little spice to your resicpe!

Then you came out, walking out as well, making your fans scream again.

Clam down now, I know seeing me is like a dream, come on now get loud, let's get loud, never come down, let's all stay in this bliss of music hey!

 

The fans screamed again once Eun Mei with the others behind her.

Five beautiful goddesses, y from head to toe, each one moving differently, becomeing sunbaes pride

Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Turn the volume up

Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Turn the volume up!
Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
It's the Fire-5 anthem
Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Let me show you like that

[Tell me you're getting (low) feeling nothing but this (flow) no matter how much you fight you can't go hey hey no point of fighting! Dip it low, bring it up slow!]-Japanese

[You will never understand! But I can, cause I'm special! Right? (Right!) Woo boy, I’m a stage killer Show it to me You better let me see you go crazy]-Chinese

The rythem drama queen, the beat the echos' off me, also captivating danceing, living up to being fire flie's pride

Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Turn the volume up

Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Turn the volume up!
Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
It's the Fire-5 anthem
Ooh boy! (Bring it back!)
Let me show you like that

Bring it back, bring it back boy.

The crowd went bonkers when Shout music started to mix in.

 

Just shout (x2)

Come on, come one!

() Ha! () (x3)

AH-HA~ theres a new sound flowing UP & DOWN

Threw your body, thats going to make you Loud!

Just shout (x4)

()

When this song come on you need to turn the volume up, up!

We are here to cure you from your boring routine and lifeless living style.

We are the voice s of the new generation, so just scream your heart out!

All ideals, all expectations, we are going to destroy those one by one.

Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare stop, keep on screamin until my heart burst Throw them in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the energy up!

()()()

Let me take a ride, lets shift you into drive, let's go farther than any human can handle.

Let's turn up the exciment as we get lost with ourselves, if your lost, let me hear you voice, let me hear you *voooooooice*

Just Shout (x4)

AHA~ We got one purpose, just to get you to move that body, just get those hands up, so I can feel them.

We-want-you-to-become-out-of-control, come and rise to our level, if you can't hadle us then leave.

Just shout (x2)

You'll forget all of your worries when the passion starts to take, over over

Let yourself be swept by the over powering sound and forget all about those bonding rules


You can try to fight me but my power will soon over power your senses.

Screw the rules, let yourself go, and let me hear your voices go loud.

Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare stop, keep on screamin until my heart burst Throw them in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the energy up! Shout (x2) Throw your hands in the air keep on shouting, tell the world to shut it Don't you dare stop Forget the world and their nonsense Throw them in the air Welcome to your sanctuary. Just shout (x2)

This is, SM's, Fire-5

Let's go to a place where only rebellious and exceited can eneter. Life-would-be-boring-if-you-just-sit-there, dont-be-another-lifeless-dummy. If you don't think you can hadle it, then step around me. Shall we have fun?

(dubstep sound)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(Mix of dub/rock)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just shout (x3) Come one (x2)

*Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare {Just shout}stop, keep on screamin{Just shout} until my heart burst Throw them {Yeah, yeah}in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the {Yeaaaaaaaaaah}energy up! Shout (x2) Throw{Just shout} your hands in the air keep on shouting, tell the world to shut it Don't you dare stop Forget the world and their nonsense Throw them in the air Welcome to your sanctuary. Just shout (x2) }(x2)

The song ended as the lights went off. Making the fans scream again at the sudden darkness.

 

Who’s that knocking on my door?

The fans started to scream at the sudden Chinese song.

Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, girl


Right here Right now

With those lips sharp bite, broken mirror and you change
Those eyes look cold, everything was hot becomes ashes.

Come and dream a dream, girl
Thick shade
Come and dream a dream, girl
Sunlight, asleep

Nightmare, a vampire who took all I had
You are too far away to reach out and catch

Why don’t you look back?

You, nightmare, when I can’t have you burning
Like a handful of sand you keep scattering

Why are not you saying no?

So dangerous, you’re so dangerous

Erase me with that sweet kiss, leaving me to my questions unanswered
Tempt me like a poisoned apple, with that beautiful scent, help me tonight


Come and dream a dream, girl
An endless descent
Come and dream a dream, girl
I see the moonlight

If I can’t help it, then close my eyes and dream of you

Nightmare, the vampire who has blinded me
I’ve carved so deep in me that can’t hide?
(Cry for you)
I can’t take it anymore (You’re not answering, however, I call)

You, nightmare, (So in love) just that you think of me makes me Higher (much more baby)
The darkness comes and whispers, comes over and puts me in your arm (help me)

Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, girl
Come and dream a dream, gir
l

Come to me in a dream, watch out baby don’t go, go back and help me again

Nightmare, a vampire who took all I had
You are too far away to reach out and catch
Why do not you look back?

You, nightmare, when I can’t have you burning
Like a handful of sand you keep scattering
Why are not you saying no?
So Dangerous

The fans screamed along with the words the whole time since Nightmare became a huge hit in China. The lighte went ouut as EXO(?) was next after you, making your all rush off stage. You went to your back room to change your outfit for the dance segment, which was very hands on ;).

After the dance segment was another perfomace by Super Junior then your last performance. Once Suju ended you all were rushed onto stage.

 

“You’re bad, just one glance and I can tell

You’re wrong, you stand out so easily

I think I told you to never stand out”

Why am I bad, because I’m better than you?

Because I’m different, because I’m not the same?

I think I told you to not point fingers at me


 

I Don’t Care, I Don’t Care, why don’t you follow them?

You all look exactly the same, oh I’m sick of it, sick of it

It’s no fun, why are you doing this like a bird trapped in a cage?

Oh don’t trap yourself inside, hurry and get up


 

Ready, incredible Action! Ready, amazing Action!

Oh there’s no need to care about others, you are shining

Ready, incredible Showtime! Ready, your own showtime!

Show who you are so the world can be amazed


 

“You’re bad, you do whatever you want

You’re wrong, you just go with the glow

I think I told you to never stand out”

Why am I bad, because I know what’s good?

Because I’m different, because I’m not scared?

Huh! I think I told you to not point fingers at me


 

I Don’t Care, I Don’t Care, why don’t you follow them?

You all look exactly the same, oh I’m sick of it, sick of it

It’s no fun, why are you doing this like a bird trapped in a cage?

Oh don’t trap yourself inside, hurry and get up


 

Ready, incredible Action! Ready, amazing Action!

Oh there’s no need to care about others, you are shining

Ready, incredible Showtime! Ready, your own showtime!

Show who you are so the world can be amazed


 

You are shouting out your name

What the world is waiting for is you


 

Lights, Camera, Action

I shout out to the typical system that told me to give up

The World Is Mine (Not Yours)

I don’t go well with being a puppet


 

And it goes, 1, 2, 3, action, this ain’t a movie

I’m coming out 100% raw, the true, the real me

Victim of conformity, pressed down on all fours

Stand up, fight back, the world it’s yours


 

Ready, incredible Action! Ready, amazing Action!

Oh there’s no need to care about others, you are shining

Ready, incredible Showtime! Ready, your own showtime!

Show who you are so the world can be amazed

 

The fans cried out as you all went off the stage so whoever was next could perform. You all started to head into your dressing room so you could change for the ending.

 

The ending was amasuing compared to others. You offical became the rag doll of all the Oppas. At first you were just playin around with Sulli, teasing her making her chase you. You ended up runing towards Siwon and round him, Mkaing him laugh as Sulli tried to catch you but you stayed behind Swion. Swion suddenly picked you up and flung you over his shoulder. You started to laugh along with Sulli as you gentely smack his back demanding to be let down as Sulli started to tease you befor being dragged off by Sooyoung. You called out to Dongahe for help to get you down. Dongahe laughed at your situation and ended carrying you around bridal style instead. Eunhyuk wanted to join in. After a couple moments of Donghae playing keep away he finally handed you over to Eunhyuk. He twirled you around for a bit before getting jacked by Yunho who just walked away and sat you down somewhere else before Kagin came to bug him. You felt Hyoyeon smack your so you chased her down amasuingly before getting caught by Kyuhyun who swung you around, being careful not to smack into anyone. Amber stated to tickle you as you exchanged words with JongHyun before playfully dancing with Key. You eneded up plaaying around with Yoona and Boa before getting swooped over to Kai, Mi Kyong and Chanyeol. The EXO boys ended up piggy backing the two of your in a small race that you won. Kai then started carrying you around waveing to fans and such. After setting you down you both playfully started to chat with some SHINee and Super Junior members. You ended up making your rounds to your members beore walking towards Changmin who finshed his high note of the song and opened his arms for you to go hug him. You started to laugh as he walked towards you. Happily you jogged over and jumped into his arms as he swung you around. Changmin bridal styled held you walking a little more before Boa told him to put you down so she can tickle you. Lastly, Taemin found you and started to drag you around the stage, waving to fans and their cameras. You ended up finding a sign that shipped you and Taemin. The song came to a close as You had Taemin on one side and Changmin on the other. You all bowed to Beijing as the fans screamed out. Everyone started to move to the back as your members found you and gave one big group hug, ending your smtown live. Mi Kyog smiled at you.

"Can't wait to see all the fancams of you being pulled around." you smiled.

"It was more tiring then the performance."

-----------------------------------------

D-d-d-d-ddone ^^ enjoyed?