SM town

My life as a SM town family member

You stood in front of the building, holding on to the card that what was given to you a couple of days ago.

FLASHBACK.

"Boy I need a boy"  You sang the last note, giving the crowd a lovely smile. In return the gym exploded in screams and cheer. You were kinda taken back by the response, it was much stronger then you expected. The Mc clapped his hands while coming back out.

"Our very own (Your name) shi everyone." another wave of excitement echoed.Bowing you left the stage. Entering the back room you ran into another wave of claps.

"That was amazing!" A boy said. You bowed again and hurried to your spot. Pulling out a water bottle you downed water. More people congratulated you as they passed you. You sat in your chair a smiled to yourself. God you loved that feeling, having the crowd cheer for you, the bright lights on you warming your skin, the sound of your voice threw the speakers, the sweat as you give your all. That feeling you wish to always have.

"(Your name) ah!" You looked up to see Ae sook running over to you. "You are the most bad women ever! That was amazing! I would hate to follow you up." You chuckled a little bit.

"Good thing I was near the end." You drank some more of your water as Ae sook kept going on about how awesome you were.

  "Good job honey!" Your mother spoke  giving you a hug. You smiled as you retreated from her embrace "I'm so proud of you."

"You killed it, that's what happened." Jae said ruffling your hair. He turned to Ae sook. "Nice job on her, she actually looks nice for once." you slapped his arm as Ae sook laughed while thanking him. More people passed by giving you praises as the moved on. You bowed thanking them and praising others who where in the show too.

" Taemin oppa couldn't of seen you, he would of had the shock of his life." Ae sook said to you. You gave a sad sigh.

"I would of been nice for him to watch me, but he must be doing something important." you open your water bottle bringing it to your lips.

"Your performance was amazing." a soft voice that you dreamed about came from behind you. Piratically choking on your water in surprise and stared at Ae Sook, whose eyes where also wide. You slowly turned around to be met face to face with your idol. Taemin had a soft smile on his face "I enjoyed it." you froze as you tried to figure out if this is a dream or not. Guess not guess Jae nudged you pretty hard.

"T-t-thank you Taemin sunbae-nim." You forced out of your mouth as you bowed I can't believe it, Taemin oppa watched me sing aigoo a blushed crept on your face as you slowly stood back straight. Taemin's face still held a smile as he stared at you, you swear that you were going to die.

"Annyounghaseyo." A elder man came up next to Taemin. The rest of you bowed as you responded. "Your performance was really good."

"Oh thank you." you gave another bow as a shy smile came on your face. Ae sook started shaking your arm but you ignored her as your eyes stayed on the man before you. Your Father stood next to you

"Annyounghaseyo sir, are you her father?" The manger asked. Your father nodded in response. "Great, rest of your family I believe." Ae Sook mumbled about being your friend it was brushed off  "I would like, If young (Your name) is interested, to become a trainee for SM entertainment." Your mouth dropped.

"You, you serious?" Jae said eyeing the manger. The manger nodded.

"We will love to have her part of the family, she has talent that should be brought to the spot light. She needs a little help but she's almost at the level to debut." You couldn't believe it, a chance to go into SM, perform and learn from some of the best kpop idols alive? You turned to Ae sook.

"I'm awake right?" you whispered to her. Ae sook looked at you.

"I thought I was dreaming."

"So this is really happening?" Ae sook nodded in response.You grabbed her shoulders "I might cry."

"Well cry later, Taemin oppa is standing right there." She turned you back around as your mother held the conversation with the manger. After a little while the manger turned to you.

"Well, it all depends on (Your name)." you froze as everyone eyes where on you. You just stared at the manger with a smile.

"For a dream, you got to chase it." your words echoed "I will like to join." your father grabbed your shoulder.

"You sure? you nodded in response. Your father smiled as he pat your back. "Ok then." The manger ruffled in his pocket.

"Here is my card, two days from now come down to the SM building, just tell the guard your name and he'll call me down." he said handing you a card. You took it and studied it. "Hope you make the cut. Well, its goodbye for now then. Mr. Lee." the manger bowed and turned around.Taemin turned to follow then turned his head toward you.

"See you later (Your name) shi." He cutely waved as he hurried after his manger. As they left the doors you could hear the fans screaming. You stared at where Taemin once stood.

"Wow, I never seen your face so red." Jae laughed poking your cheek. Ae sook shook you

"Did you hear that! Taemin oppa said 'see you later'! Not goodbye but see you later! This is great isn't it! Your so lucky!" she exclaimed.

"That young man was kinda cute." Your mother chuckled patting your head. Ae sook shook you again.

"(Your name), if you make it you'll see Taemin oppa every day! You lost her after that. Taemin oppa, every day, working with Taemin oppa.

See you later (your name) shi~

Your mother about died when you fainted.

END OF FLASH BACK

Held the card to your chest as you walked to the building, ignoring the crazy fans that are eating ramen and talking with other crazy fans. You walked up to the guard looked up from his book.

"Can I help you?" he asked.You smiled.

"Yeah, manger Kim told me to come here, I'm Lee (your name)." You spoke showing him he card. The guard smiled.

"Oh the one from Taemin-goon school right? Hold on I'll call the manger down." he said picking up the phone. You bowed and said thank you then turn to the building.

xxxxxxxxx

"That your schedule." Manger Kim said to the sweaty SHINee members. The all nodded. He smiled but got a little shock from his ringing phone. After picking it it he smiled "Oh really? Ill be right down then." he hung up. Taemin looked up at his manger.

"Is (your name) shi here?" Taemin asked with a smile on his face. Jonghyun looked at .

"You mean the girl from your school?" Taemin nodded. Key slid next to him.

"What is she like? What does she look like? Is she pretty?" Key leaned toward Taemin asking him. Minho pulled the water bottle out of his mouth.

"She must be if she here" he spoke standing up. "Or not. Talent can cover any pimple." Taemin turned to Minho with a frown.

"She looks pretty from here." Onew spoke looking out the window. Soon the other four members huddled around the window. Taemin smiled.

"Thats her, in the jeans and the white sweater." pointing to the smaller version of you. Key move closer to the window shoving Minho out of his way.

"Aw, her hair is pretty, but that bag is so last year." he said. Minho rolled his eyes. Jonghyun then shoved Key as he was so close his breath fogged the window. Taemin turned to his hyungs.

"Wait till you hear her sing."

 xxxxxxxxxx

"And then he blamed me, totally unfair right." You said, the guard, who was fully engaged in your story, leaned back into his chair shaking his head. The sasaeng fans who where listening to your story as well shook their heads too.

"Complete bull if you ask me, you did nothing wrong." one sasaeng fan said . You turned to her.

"I know! On top of that I was grounded for a month!" more gasps of disbelief echoed. Manger Kim was puzzled on why sasaeng fans where sitting at your feet chatting peacefully, on top of that the guard seem interested in what ever you had to say too. Slowly he walked up.

"Annyounghaseyo Lee (your name) shi." he spoke stopping your voice from finishing the story. You turned around with a bright smile.

"Annyounghaseyo Mr. Kim" you bowed. The manger walked up to you.

"Ready to go?" He asked, you nodded as walked to him.

"Nice meeting you (Your name) ah!" a fan yelled. You turned and waved back.

"You too! Wish me luck." the manger about choked on his own laughter. You tamed the sasaeng fans on top of that they actually like you.

 

 You sat in your chair awkwardly as Manger Kim was chatting to who was inside. Swinging you feet you started to hum SHINee's Sherlock. You started to look around. The hall where clear on any sign of life aside from the women sitting at the desk, typing away on her computer. Bored you slowly walked over to the window to look outside.

"Wow I'm pretty high." you said looking down at the cars below. Twirling you finger over the window you sighed.

"Miss, please sit down." The women said pushing up her glasses. You turned round.

"Sorry." You hurried to your seat, but instead of siting you walked over to the clerk. She looked up a you. You lend on her desk looking at her. "Unni, do you like cats?"

 

 The YouTube video stopped, popping up with little thumbnails to other videos. Kim Young-min turned to Manger Kim.

"She very good, but even still, she'll need to pass the process." Manger Kim frowned.

"No disrespect sir, but she is full of talent on top of that really pretty. I doubt that someone else could pass her at the moment. You have a girl group about to prepare fro debut next year right? She'll be perfect." Kim Young-min turned back to the video.

"I never said she had no talent. She is very beautiful as well. Is she foreign?"

"No, her mother is." and ah sound came from the CEO as he played the video again.

"She's here right now right? Bring her in."

 

    "Aigoo, really?" The clerk woman smiled looking at you.

"Yup, then she turned to me going on about how milk will become gold one day." You two didn't notice Manger Kim opening the door and looking at the two of you with a odd look "I swear, that chick is going to end up in a bottle somewhere."

"(Your name) shi." You both looked at Manger Kim. You gave him a confused look as he walked over "Come on, Kim Young-min wants to see you." You where shocked when you suddenly gently pushed toward the door. Manger Kim shot the clerk a odd glance before walking with you. "You can chat with anyone can't you?" You looked at him and smiled.

"I'm a chatterbox sir."

 

  This wasn't what he expected. Manger Kim watched as you started a total different conversation about your family tip to Taiwan. On top of that Kim Young-min was fully interested in the story and chatting along with you. The story wasn't too exciting but still you had full attention on you. You had Kim Young-min laughing at moments and completely quiet the next. Manger Kim face palmed. This was about you in SM not you in Taiwan.

"And then my appa got some weird drink for me to try, I swear he's trying to kill me." You said. Kim Young-min laughed at your expression.

"As great as this is, Sir about her being in SM?" manger Kim hoped your talk warmed him up to you. Kim Young-min face changed into a 'o' as he turned to you. You looked right back at him, a hope full glint in your eyes. Kim Young-min felt pressured for a odd reason like hell would come after him if he gave the wrong answer. Coughing into his hand he studied. You looked at Manger Kim as you both waited for him to say something.

"Well then, the video was good, I will gladly like to see improvement under my watch"