Scandal~

My life as a SM town family member

 You stared at the newspaper, re-reading the head line over and over again. Ae sook stood with you waiting for the bus.

"At lest its your back view." she said reading it with you.  You looked back at her.

"How can I be in a scandal BEFORE I even debut!?" You shook the newspaper.

     *** Super Junior's Kyuhyun with mystery women! ***

Under the head line was a picture of Kyuhyun's hand on your shoulder from yesterday. Your back view was the only thing shown.  Ae Sook took the newspaper.

"Here, we see Super Juniors' Kyuhyun having comfortable skinship with, who we believe,is a trainee in SM. We haven't figured out her identity yet or their relationship... this is ridiculous. You had skinship with Kyuhyun oppa." she said, you snatched the newspaper.

"Well it's not like I forced him. I can't believe this, one day in my training and this happens..." you said tossing the newspaper onto the bus bench. Ae Sook laughed.

"You are very likable. Even the media likes you now, mystery women." she shoved  playfully. You frowned.

"Not in the way I wish. In SM I'm Taemin oppa's rookie from school, out here I'm Kyuhyun oppa's scandal." you sighed fixing your backpack strings. "Why can't I be me? Whats up with these guys?" Ae sook massaged your shoulders.

"I wonder how Kyuhyun oppa feels. More, Taemin oppa."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taemin was looking at his math book when his phone rang. Surprised he picked it up. The caller ID said Minho Hyung. Confused on why Minho was calling he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Taemin ah, have you herd?" Minho asked, Taemin looked at Manger Kim he looked was looking at him confused.

"No, what are you talking about Hyung?" he herd some more voices in the background and the phone moving around.

"Taemin ah!" Key's voice came in "(You name) shi is in a scandal with Kyuhyun Hyung!" Taemin face went into shock.

"(Your name) ah has a scandal? With Kyuhyun Hyung? How?" Manger Kim faced looked even more confused. The phone moved back to Minho.

"Kyuhyun Hyung said that they where in the back of the building when the picture was taken, I'm looking at the newspaper right now." he herd the rustling of the paper " You can't even tell it's her, it only shows her back, but Kyuhyun Hyung said that it's (Your name) shi." The phoned moved to another voice.

"(Your name) shi must be in shock right now." Jonghyun voice said "Even Kyuhyun Hyung is surprised. You should check up on her." Taemin looked out the window.

"If I talk to her in school, wouldn't that give her another scandal? I don't want to do that to (your name) ah." Taemin said. The phone moved to Key.

"Well, try! Have a good day at school." the phone hung up. Taemin brought the phone down and sighed. Manger Kim chuckled.

" (Your name) shi has a scandal already? She's more cut out for a Idol then I thought." he said shaking his head. Taemin frowned.

"I wonder how (You name) ah feels right now?" Taemin said. His eyes caught a newspaper stand outside. "Manger Hyung, could we stop for a second?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your head was placed on the desk. Ae Sook sat in her the desk infront of you.

"Still thinking about it?" she asked. You lifted up your head.

"Whatever relationship I could of have with Kyuhyun oppa is now ruin." you whinned slamming you head on the desk. Ae Sook rubbed you back.

"Scandals happen all the time. Taecyeon oppa had a scandal with Jessica unni, they still talk." you looked at her, not moving from the desk.

"Yeah, but they knew each other and became friends before that. This on the other hand, we just met." you blew some hair that fell in your face away. Ae Sook smiled at you.

"It'll be fine.You may not see him again until you debut." you sighed and rubbed your chin on the desk.

 

   You and Ae sook walked threw the busy halls heading to your gym class. Talking about anything and fully into your conversation you failed to notice Taemin heading your way. He noticed you and smiled. He sped up, fully running into you. He's books fell as well as you did. He bent down  on his knees to help you. I hit her harder then I thought. Ae sook bent down next to your asking if you were ok, you where rubbing your arm.

"Are you ok?" He asked. You stopped rubbing your arm to look at him. Shock was all over your face.

"Taemin Oppa." you whispered. You noticed his books on the ground. You shot up to the first book you saw. "Sorry, I should of watch where I was going!" you said picking up his books. Taemin smiled.

"No, I'm the one who bumped into you." You two didn't notice the crowd forming. You picked up he's math book and surprised to see the newspaper. He noticed your body tense at it. He tapped it before picking it up, you looked at him. "Are you ok?" he wiggled it softly before adding it to his pile. A warm smile spread on your face.

"Shocked, but fine." You said standing up with the books you collected. You gave him your pile as he added it to his. Taemin looked at you.

"Sorry about bumping into you." he smiled. You waved your hand.

"It happens." you said shyly. He smiled passing you, but before he fully passed you, you felt his warm hands patting you shoulder. You froze in your spot as you felt your face redden.

"Sorry."  was he's last words before leaving. As h moved on the crowd started to move on too. Ae Sook wiggled your arm.

"Wow, he talked to you!" she said. You placed your hand on your warm face. A smile snuck up on you. You turned to your bet friend before pulling her close.

"He asked if I was ok about the scandal." you whispered, after you fan girled a little bit before adding the other hand. Ae sook giggled a little before hugging you as you both walked to class.

 

    Ayako laughed her off as you covered your face. Eun Mei rubbed your back. Another groan escaped you.

"We haven't figured out her identity yet or their relationship, but we will keep our ears open for any news of her or their relationship."  Mi Kyong laughed while reading the paper with Hsiu Mei laughing next to her.

"You sure know how to promote yourself." the Chinese beauty laughed. You looked up at her.

"I didn't plan on this happening." you whinned. Eun Mei chuckled.

"We know, but come on this is crazy funny!" she said "When you debut, they'll be all over you." you took the paper and tossed it behind you.

"Thankfully they don't know who I am, but I can smell the rats out there looking for me." you mumbled.  Ayako crawled back over to the group.

"How does this happen? I've talked with Yunho sunbae-nim out side and no scandal for me." she laughed.  You looked at her.

"Good for you." you mumbled. Hsiu Mei chuckled picking up the paper.

"Maybe it's because your white?" you stared at her.

"I'm part white! Not like you can tell on he picture anyway." you said tapping the paper. Mi Kyong took the paper.

"I'm kinda jealous, I want a scandal with Kyuhyun Sunbae-nim." she said tossing the paper in the middle of you all. You rubbed your head.

"Maybe you should stand in the back." you said. A fits a laughter chuckled threw the group. Trey walked back in and clapped his hands.

"Alright girls, time to work now." He said walking up to you all. He noticed the paper and chuckled picking it up. "Nice picture (your name) shi." you sighed as the girls laughed again.

 

   "Ok girls, you have a ten minute break." Trey said. He turned to you "No scandals during this break (Your name) shi." You glared at him as your fellow trainees laughed.

"(Your name) ah! Your water bottle spilled!" Ayako yelled. You ran over to see a puddle of water under the bench. You cursed under your breath as you picked up your bottle and running out of the room. Thankfully the bathroom was close. You ran in, grabbed some paper towels and took off. As you turned out of the hall you bumped into someone. You backed up and bowed.

"I'm sorry!" you said. As you got back up you noticed it was Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun Sunbae-nim!?" He laughed at your shocked expression.

"We meet again, Taemin ah's school mate." he smiled. You frown.

"I have a name." he laughed again and rubbed you head.

"I know (your name) ah, or should I call you mystery women?" your eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry, you must be in trouble." Kyuhyun laughed and waved his hand.

"Nah, you learn to get over it.  People dig to much into things and create scandals all the time. Even fans, I bet you herd of KyuMin, or even KyuSeo? Nothing real there but still people think there is. I could give a girl a high five and it'll cause a scandal. It just happens." he said. You nodded, feeling like a fool. "This must of shocked you." You laughed.

"Yeah, I was surprised that's for sure." you said. You realized you had paper towels in your hands. "Crap! I forgot! Sorry Sunbae-nim I have a mess to clean up." you bowed "I'll leave first." to passed him and ran to your room. Kyuhyun chuckled to himself as he shook his head.

 

  You wiped up the water.

"Kyuhyun Sunbae-nim not there anymore!?" Mi Kyong whinned coming back from the door. You stood up with the wet towels.

"Thats where I saw him." you said picking up your bottle. Mi Kyong gave a sad sigh as she sat next to Ayako. Ayako rubbed her back.

"Don't be sad, they all just like (Your name) h better then any of us." she said.

"It's because she's from Taemin Sunbae-nim's school." Laugh Eun Mei. You gave sad sigh.

"That's how everyone knows me here. 'Oh your Taemin ah's school mate' they all say." You said waving your hands around. Hsiu Mei laughed.

"Well, your are from his school." she said. You sighed as you walked out.

 

    Tossing the wet towels in the waste basket next to the water fountain. You filled up your bottle half way until you herd your name.

"(Your name) ah!" you turned to see a excited Key.

"Annyounghaseyo Kibum Sunbae-nim." You bowed. Key ran up to you.

"Call me oppa! Anyways the rest of the guys are in the back. You wanna come?" he asked. You looked at the clock on the wall.

"I have a few minutes left. I see why not." you smiled. Key jumped up and down then walked next to you. As he said the rest of SHINee was out side. Each member smiled as you came out.

"(Your name) ah!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he saw you.You bowed.

"Annyounghaseyo Sunbae-nims." you said. Minho smiled

"Call us oppa, you call Taeminnie ah oppa." he said. You nodded as a small blush crawled on your face. Having SHINee telling you to call them oppa was kinda awesome weird but made you feel great. Conversation started and laughs echoed. SHINee really enjoyed your company, unknown to them you where trying your best not to look at Taemin. But every time he spoke up your words got lost and your face turned red.

"(Your name) ah, your break is almost over isn't it." Onew said looking at his phone. You peeked at his phone.

"Yeah it is."you said. Jonghyun and Key whinned again.

"Aw just when you were going to sing." Jonghyun sighed. You laughed.

"Maybe god doesn't want you to hear me." Key pouted.

"Well, he should be nice and let you." he said opening the door. Minho laughed as he enter first. Onew followed. Jonghyun pushed Key in as the bot kept going on about wanting you to sing. You felt a gentle touch on your upper back. You froze when you saw Taemin smiling at you.

"You don't want to be late, (your name) ah." he said gently pushing you forward.

"Ye-yeah." you said running inside.

 

     Ae Sook laughed as you held the paper at your desk. You placed it down.

"This can't be!" you said covering your face.

    *** SHINee's Taemin vs Super Junior's Kyuhyun for love?***

Again, the picture showed your back view, except it showed Taemin's hand on your back, Ae sook lean on your desk.

"This is so funny, look a this." she said pointing to the paper  "We don't know how Kyuhyun feels about this and if there is a love triangle with in the company. We hope no problems arise between the two idols for this mystery woman... this is so funny (Your name) ah." she laughed as you head feel to the desk.

"What the hell!" you whinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like :) this made my laugh. Shame on you gettin into scandals LLL (Laugh Like Leeteuk)