Oh the wonders of fanfiction

My life as a SM town family member

"Let's stop this." Hisu Mei said with tears in her eyes. Eun Mei looked up from her office chair, confused.

"What?" she asked, surprised and concern in her voice as she stood up from her chair. Hisu Mei wiped her eyes.

"I just can't stand it anymore. The whispers, the stares. Everyone knows, even Mi Kyong." she hiccuped in her sobbing state. Eun Mei hurried to her side, cupping her face.

"Mei ah."

"Let go of me, please."

"Yah, Hisu Mei."

"You have too. I don't have the courage to do it myself."

"Mei."

"Please." Hisu Mei cried into Eun Mei's hands. "I don't want to be a burden anymore." Eun Mei growled in irratation as she pulled Hisu Mei's face into hers, the kiss pasionate and soft. Eun Mei broke it off then pulled Hisu Mei closer in a tight embrace.

"You'll never be a burden, never." she said softly, running a hand through the her lovers hair.

 

You blinked at your computer screen with your partners in trouble. You turned to Mi Kyong who was on the right of you.

"Did this happen?" you asked. Mi Kyong shook her head.

"Of course not! That's be werid." she said.

"Fan's sure are creative. don't cha think?" Ayako said on the other side of you. It's the Chuseok hoilday and tomorow you all get to leave to vist your families but for the day you get it off. Eun Mei and Hisu Mei went off to buy something with the manger for tomorow for the two forgeinors who are heading out of country. Leaving the three of you alone and bored. You pulled out Eun Mei's computer while the three just started messing around and somehow ending in fanfiction. You've know about it but never did anything with it same with the other two, So curiously you clicked on the 2mei story. It was about 4 chapters long currently and you all just finished the last chapter.

"Yeah, why am I the bad guy?" Mi Kyong hissed in disapointment. You smiled.

"Well, you have that image." you joked. Ayako chuckled.

"And why are you two hooking up? Where is my love?" Mi Kyong pouted. Ayako snuggled into your shoulder and wrapped a arm around you.

"We are just ment to be, huh?" Ayako joked, gaining a chuckle from you while you caressed her face.

"Yes, yes we are." you played along as you both puckered up and made kissing noises. Mi Kyong scoffed and hit your arm.

"Yah! Where is my love?" youKo laughed as you clicked out of the story to another list of FIRE-5 fanfiction.

"Look Mi Kyong, its a fanficion for you and Chanyeol oppa!" Ayako pointed at the title Sweet Dreams. Mi Kyong's mouth dropped.

"I thought they only did members." she said in shock. You clicked on it.

"I guess not." you said. The foreword popped up with a beautiful banner of Mi Kyong and Chanyeol looking at each other happily with the title on the bottom. You also noticed the warning. The warning. You all froze and held your breaths. Mi Kyong looked at you.

"You don't think it's really-"

"Yup."

"Are you rea-"

"I dunno." the three of you sat in silence and just stared at the screen.

"It can't be that bad. This is Korea right? It's be innocent and not ty." Ayako said clicking on the 'yes im over 19' button. Mi Kyong covered her face as she peeked from her finger as both you and Ayako read the screen.

 

WARNING, A LITTLE BIT OF A HEAD!

 

Chanyeol sighed as he laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling thinking of person and one person only: Mi Kyong. They were friends, really good friends and everyone knew about how close they were. But that's all they were. Friends.

Chanyeol grumbled at the thought and moved his hands to his face. He didn't want to be friends, he wanted more. Chanyeol wanted Mi Kyong to see him as a man and not just another Oppa.

"we have to be more." he whispered, he wanted to hold her, touch her, kiss her, and make love to her. Oh how badly did he want to sleep with her. He ran a hand threw his hair as he growled at himself, the images starting again.

"Oppa!"

Chanyeol could already hear her voice.

"Oppa please!"

The hand that was in his hair started to head down lower.

"Faster! Oh faster please Chanyeol oppa!'"

Chanyeol bit his lips as his hands dis-

 

 

 

"Oh please click out!" Mi Kyong cried as she clicked the back button. All three of your faces were red as you all stared at the foreword page again. You let out a breath and clicked back to the page with other fics.

"Wow." Ayako said. fanning her face. Mi Kyong covered her red face.

"I won't be able to look at oppa the same again!" she cried out. You started to laugh.

"Maybe Chanyeol oppa really does this." you said.

"(Your name)."

"Yeah, all the yearing!"

"(your name)!"

"And he touches himself t-"

"Stop it!" Mi Kyong groaned from her hands. Ayako started to laugh.

"Oh leave her alone." Ayako said. You snickered and started to look at the other one. There were a couple more 2mei fic, some were YouKO and YouKyong and a couple of AyaKyong.

"Oh look at that one." Mi Kyong said pointing at the title: She's mine. You clicked on it before reading anything.

"'Taeby is a new student at Fire All Girls High School. When she gets there she attracts the leader of the two most feared and respected clicks in the school, Mi Kyong and Aya. How is Taeby going to survive?' What the hell!?" Ayako started to laugh poiting at the discrpition.

"Let's read more." You chuckled clicking open the story.

 

"What!?" Taeby exclaimed, looking at her mom. Taeby's umma kept getting ready for work.

"I said, your going to be attending Fire High tomorow. Your school uniform is in the closet already along with your schdule."

"But umma! You can't be serious!" Taeby cried out. She had friends here, why did she have to leave?

"Already done. I'll be back around 10. Bye sweetie." Umma said kissing her daughter on the forehead before leaving.

"Umma.. UMMA!" Her umma closed the door behind her while Taeby pouted. "I don't want to change schools."

 

"Be Good! Make alot of friends ok!" Taeby umma said pulling up to the new school. Taeby pouted, her green eyes showing her disproval as she climbed out of her car. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye umma." Taeby muttered, slaming the door behind her. She watched as her car sped off, leaving her at the front of the school. Taeby heard some whispers from the passer byers.

"Omo, is she the new girl."

"Omo she's so pretty!"

"Her eyes are so big! Omo and they're green!"

"So cool! I think i'm in love!"

Taeby grummbled moving through the cort yard. Every female eyeing her like the last coco pie box at the supermarket.

"The hell they all stareing at?" Taeby asked making her way into the school. She was so engrossed of getting away she bumped into someone.

"Aish, watch it will ya!" Taeby is a civil person, ususally if you bump into someone you say 'sorry, my bad'', however when she gets attuid it's not recived well. Taeby glared her green eyes at the person she bumped into.

"Watch ot yourself. You have eyes you should of moved yourself." Taeby hissed. Every girl on campus got quite and the tension in the air got thicker. Taeby felt it all to late, since she was glareing down the other women. She had long light brown hair with perfect face and body, some say she rivals Yoona. Mi Kyong was her name and she cracked her neck stareing down Taeby.

"What did you say to me newbie?" Mi Kyong hissed stareing Taeby down. Taeby didn't flinch.

"I said watch yourself, want me to say it in english too?" she hissed back. The girl next to Mi Kyong gulped, her highlighted hair blowing in the breeze.

"Mi Kyong nim, just let her go ok? She's new." the girl said, pulling on Mi Kyong's sleeve.

"Shut up Mei.'" Mi Kyong muttered, making the girl named Mei flinich. Taeby scoffed.

"I would listen to your friend." she said. Mi Kyong's eye narrowed.

"While you li-"

"What's going on here?" a new voice called out. Every one turned to the two new females that came on scene. One was like a flower, gental and beutiful features while the other one was like a walking doll. The girls around mummered more. Taeby blinked as the flower one had her arms crossed as th doll held both of her bags.

"None of your buisness, Aya." Mi Kyong muttered. Taeby now felt the tenison in the air and noticed how it got thicker. The girl named Aya scoffed.

"Seeing how your causing drama in my school, it is my buisness." Aya said. Mi Kyong scoffed.

"Ha, your school. This is my turf. Now get out you eye sore." she hissed, the stare down was now between Aya and Mi Kyong. Taeby blinked at the two of them confused, then noticed how some of the girls around were singaling her to leave. Taeby looked confused but started to walk away anyway. But her wrist was held by Aya who pulled her closer to her. Aya smiled at you.

"No worries newbie. You don't have to scared of this thing. She's nothing but a try hard, just stick with me and you'll be ok." She said, causing confusion from Taeby.

"Huh?" she said. Then she felt her other wrist get yanked as she moved closer to Mi Kyong.

"Back off Aya, this one is mine. Don't listen to her newbie, she'll just drag you down with her stupid Japanese bull . Stick with me." Mi Kyong smiled at her. suddenly switching idea about Taeby. Aya pulled her over again.

"No way, you wanted to hurt her." Mi Kyong pulled her back

"No way I wanted to hurt this angelic face of her's."

"Bull , you only want her cause she's mine."

"Yours? I saw her first."

"Stand down Mi Kyong."

"Back off Aya." the two girls glared each other down while gripping the innocent Taeby. Taeby flinched at the tightness of their grips.

"Could you two losen up?" Taeby asked trying to wiggle out their grasp.

"Your hurting her, let go." Aya said looking at Taeby pained expression.

"You let go." ding dong ding dong the school bell went off. The girls watching started to hurry to class while Aya and Mi Kyong  kept glaring eachother down.

"Aya nim, it's time for history." the doll, Meium, said looking at her watch.

"Mi Kyong nim, we have math." Mei said. Both leaders let go of Taeby's wrist. Taeby started to rub her wrist while cursed slienetly while she took a step back.

"Is your wrist ok?" Aya asked, moving closer to her. Mi Kyong took a step closer as well.

"Let me see them." she said. Taeby looked at them oddly.

"No, your both the reason they hurt with your superhuman grips." she muttered blowing on them. Aya and Mi Kyong grabbed the hands and kissed the marks they left on Taeby. Taeby's eyes widen as her cheeks got red.

"I'm sorry."

"Please forgive me." the girls glared at each other again before they're smiling faces went back to Taeby.

"See you later." Aya was the first to move, kissing her heated cheek. Mi Kyong glared before shoving Aya off.

"Let's have lunch together." Mi Kyong said kissing the other cheek. Taeby blush darken in confusion. All four females left, watching the two girls shove each other while hissing curses. Taeby covered both her cheeks, feeling the lips of the two goddesses at this school. She blinked.

"W-hat?"

 

You started to die laughing.

"What the hell!?"Ayako laughed as well. Mi Kyong snickered.

"Wow, that was fast." she said, kissing your cheek surprising you. Ayako playfully glared.

"Yah! Mine." Ayako kissed your other cheek. You squeked.

"Yah! This isn't a fanfiction." you exclaimed. Aya smiled.

"We could make it one."

"Omo!"Mi Kyong exclaimed as she started to click on another fic. YouKo looked at the screen and Saw the SeungriXAyako fanfiction. Ayako covered her face.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes!" YouKyong exclaimed clicking to read the fic.

 

Seungri stared out the window as he lazily strum his gauitar as another tear fell from his eyes.

 

He misses her

 

Again he strum his guitar as couple more came down as he watched the rain fall.

 

"Seungri ah, you need anything?" Taeyang said walking into the room. Seungri shook his head.

"Nothing."

"Seungri ah..." Taeyang slid next to his friend as he pitifully watched as more tears fall form Seungri's eyes.

"Today was going to be our second year."

"Seungri..."

"I was going to purpose Hyung." Seungri said emotionless as another tear fell on the gutair that she gave him. Taeyang just watched as Seungri stopped playing and finally started to sob. Taeyang hugged him as the other hand wiped tears from the sobbing male who welcomed the embrace

 

It happend two days ago on a day like this.

It was sunny at first but then grew gray.

Seungri waited at the coffee shop like he always did with a big smile on his face.

Then the sun came.

His sun.

"Hey Oppa!" Aya called as she entered in a hurry. Seungri eyes glowed as she came closer. She peck him on the lips then took her seat.

"Hey Aya." Seungri said. Aya drummed her fingers on the table.

"Guess what's coming up soon." she said exictedly. Seungri smirked, he knew but he wouldn't be Seungri if he came right out with it.

"That new movie with Brad Pitt." he watched as Aya pouted at his joke.

"That's not it."

"SNSD is coming back right?"

"Oppa!" Aya frowned as Seungri chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I know, it's very speical day in two days." he said reaching over, clasping his hands ontop of hers. "It's the day I got the courage to ask you to be mine." Aya smiled.

"You better remember, since you did a huge confession." Seungri smiled rubbing his thumb across her nuckles.

"I could never forget our second year anniversary." Aya smiled leaning over the table

"You better not." Seungri smiled metting her half way to put a short kiss that express the love between them.

 

Like any fall day, clouds came in to cover the sun.

 

Seungri ran through the hospital, panic running through his veins as he serched for the number. Nurses trying to help him but he passed them.

'This can't be happening' was all he could think as he headed to her, to his sun. Like a good sunflower he located the sun, but it wasn't so bright. Seungri eyes widen at Aya's scraped and bruised with bandages body. The doctor was conculting with a nurse when he noticed the shocked Sengri stagering towards Aya.

"Your mister Lee Seungri yes?" the doctor asked, gaining th broken mans attention. 

"What happen doctor?" he asked softly. The doctor sighed.

"She got hit by a car. She has a fracture ribs in three areas and her sternum was cracked. She has head truma and three broken bones, also glass shards were in the side of her head, the back of her neck and spine."

"Will she make it?"

"This bad of a accident... the odds aren't in her favor." Seungri eyes got watery as his first tear fell.

 

There he stayed, by her side holding her brusied hand.

"You gotta wake up." Seungri whispered caressing her face. "We have two more days Aya. I don't really want to spend it in the hospital." hes response was the bepping of the heart mointor. Seungri smiled as trying to hide his pain as he kissed her hand. 

"Please Aya."

Bep

"You have to wake up now."

Bep.

Seungri held his head another tear fell from his eyes.

"I have a very speical surprise for you, Aya ah." Sniff "I'm going to purpose to you."

Bep Bep

"It's gonna be hard to do with you sleep."

Bep

"Please, Aya." Seungri pleaded pressing his forehead against her hand. "You need to wake up."

Bep

Bep

Bep

"Oppa." Seungri's eyes widen as he made eye contact with the glossy eyes of Aya. Seungri smiled while he stood up.

"Aya." he said breathless. Aya smiled while she weakly wiped a tear that fell.

"Im sorry." her voice was weak. Seungri shook his head as he held her hand against his face.

"For what? Don't be sorry." he whispered kissing her hand. Aya smiled at him as she looked at the window next to him, looking at the darkening clouds.

"It's gonna rain." Aya whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek, surprising Seungri who wiped it away.

"The angels are sad that's all. When you get out it'd be all sunny again." Aya sadly smiled as she looked at Seungri as she weakly pulled him to come closer. Seungri leaned down metting his lips against hers.

"Oppa... I love you." Aya said, wipeing his cheek. "I hope you remember that." Seungri furrowed his brow.

"Don't talk like that." he kissed her again, his heart breaking "Your going to get better." kept her sad smile.

"I'm sorry."

"No, no." Seungri peck her again "you're gonna get better, your going to become my wife, we'll have kids and a house. Maybe a couple dogs as well." his eyes teared up as he kissed her after each confession. Aya eyes teared up with a small smile.

"Sounds nice." she whispered rubbing his cheek. A tear landed on her cheek from Seungri's eyes.

"It will be." he whispered back. Aya's own tear fell.

"I hope it happens to you." she whispered. Seungri shook his head.

"Aya ah."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't talk like that."

"I love you." Aya pulled him again as other tear fell from both their eyes as they shared one last kiss.

Bep... Bep...... Bep... Beeeeeeeep...._______

That moment, the angels cried with Seungri.

 

You all sat in slience while Ayako and Mi Kyong had tears in their eyes.

"That's so sad." Mi Kyong sniffed. Ayako was wiping her eyes.

"For a second I forgot it was about me." she muttered sniffing. You gave a sad smile.

"As sad as it was, it was good." you said clicking out of it. Ayako coughed.

"I'm gonna cry every time I see Seungri sunbaenim now." she said, making you chuckle.

"I bet." you said scrolling through the fanfics. Mi Kyong patted her face as she looked at the screen.

"Do that one." She pointed to a YouxTaemin fic.

"Oh no." you said.

"We did one of Seungri sunbaenim and I." Ayako said still wiping her eyes.

"And we clicked on that of Chanyeol oppa and I."

"We never finished that one."

"Just click it." Mi Kyong muttered clicking on the link.

 

Taemin held up his cup of tea and smiled at Nauen who was cutely talking about whatever her unnis bought her couple days again. He nodded but wasn't really listening to her. How could he when all he thought about was her, Taeby.

Her green eyes

Her perfect white teeth

Her spotless white skin

Her beautiful long black hair

Her y body

Her addicting laugh

Her personality that's like a gem.

She was perfect. She was a goddess. She was Kai's.

Taemin groaned at the thought again. His bestfriend had the most perfect girlfriend in the world while he was stuck with Nauen. Not that Nauen was bad, she was pretty and cute, a perfect catch for anyone else but Taemin. So why is he dateing her? Good question.

"Ah, Hyung!" Taemin brighten up at the sight of her, it dropped a little seeing how her fingers were intertwind with Kai's.

"Hey, Jongin ah. (Your name) ah." Taemin said her name a little brighter. Taeby smiled and bowed as she sat next to Naeun for the double date.

"Hello everyone." she smiled while bowing. Kai clapped his hands together.

"I bet your hungry. Shall I go grab oursleves something to eat?" Kai asked. 

"I'm starving oppa." you chimed happily. Taemin inwardly rolled his eyes and hissed. Hating how she's gushing over his friend. Kai turned to Taemin.

"Come with me Hyung." Kai pulled on Taemin's sleve. His instincs was to rip his arm away but didn't, not wanting to make Taeby panic. Taemin stood up with Kai and left the girls by themselves. Once far enough Kai turned around to face Taemin with a anixous look.

"What's up?" Taemin asked. Kai took in a deep breath as he  held his heart.

"Hyung, you need to help me." he said. Taemin blinked in confusion.

"Huh? With what!?"

"I'm going to ask (Yourname) to marry me." Taemin froze. His mouth going dry as he felt his stomach rumble in disgust.

"Y-your what?" Kai started to laugh.

"I know, shocking right?" This can't be... "I'm kinda shocked too." You can't... "I didn't think I would love her this much." Don't tell me this. "Hyung, you'll help me right?" Taemin just stared at him conflicting emotions beating his heart. Kai's hopful eyes struck a cored, making Taemin ball up his fit.

"Sure."

 

"Are you ok Taemin oppa?" Taeby asked, noticing that Taemin has only stured his food for the past 5 minutes. Taemin didn't, couldn't, meet her eyes. If he did he would of broken down.

"I'm fine." he said, a little more defensevie then he wanted too. Taeby pouted.

"You sure? You havn't eaten anything."

"I'm fine."

"Oppa." Taemin met eyes with Naeun who also was pouting. Taemin looked at his untouched food and sighed.

"I guess I'm not hungry."

"That's impossible, your always hungry." Kai chimmed in. Taemin sighed.

"I guess not today." he said, peeking at Taeby, her worried eyes stabbed his heart. Don't look at me like that... your making me fall more in love with you...giving me hope.

 

"Excuse me." Taeby said standing up from her seat.

"Were you going baby?" Kai asked. She smiled at him.

"To the bathroom. I'll be back." she walked by, pecking Kai on the cheek. Making Taemin sliently scoff. Kai turned to Taemin once Taeby was out of ear shot.

"Hyung, should I purpose now?" he asked. Nauen's eyes shined.

"Your going to ask her to marry you?" she squeled. Taemin felt sick, his whole body shuttting down. "You can't do it here. You need to get her alone, with flowers and lights!" Kai nodded as Naeun explained what he should do while Taemin sinked deeper into his seat as the disugting feeling kept attacking his body.

"Hyung?" both 94's looked at the oldest memebr of the group who stood up suddenly. Taemin grabbed his cup.

"I'm going to fill up my drink." Taemin said quickly as he left. The two blinked as they watched Taemin leave.

"But... Hyungs cup is full."

 

Taeby washed her hands as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy from crying.

"He looked so happy with her." she whispered remembering how th Taeun couple looked before Kai called out to them. Taemin was smiling at Nauen and his eyes just killed her heart. Taeby wanted to turn her heels and run away, not wanting to watch them be a couple. Taeby loves Taemin, always have. So why is she with Kai? Not that Kai was a bad guy, he was sweet and nice ontop of that great eye candy. He was perfect, just not for her. Taeby sighed as she splashed water on her face, getting rid of the fact she cried. She patted her cheeks while putting on her plastic smile.

"Better get back." 

 

What am I doing? Taemin asked himself as he waited by the bathroom. He gave another sighed of frustration.

"What? Am I going to confess? Try to take her away from Jongin ah?" yes, that's what he wanted. Taemin just couldn't watch Taeby get married to anyone but him. But who was he to take away that happiness from either her or Kai? What about Naeun? Taemin goaned in frustration as he rufled his hair angerly.

"Taemin Oppa?" Taemin turned to meet eyes with his goddess. Taeby blinked in confusion.

"(your name) ah."

"What are you doing here?" She asked fixing her coat. Taemin rubbed his head.

"Oh.. that well.. I... were you crying?" Taeby looked at him in surprise. No one would of noticed. A bitter feeling settled in her, he always knows.

"I'm fine."

"(Your name) ah."

"Why are you here?" Taemin held his tounge. What was he suppose to say? Her curious eyes watched him.

"No reason." he finally said. Mentally kicking himself. Taeby nodded, her expression falling. Her plastic smile came back.

"Well. Let's get back to the others." She said walking past Taemin. Taemin grabbed her wrist subconciusly. They both froze and the elerticty sparked from a simple touch causing goose bumps for both Tae's. Taeby turned towards Taemin. "Oppa?"

"Say no." His comment shocked her.

"What?"

"Say no." Because you can't get be with him. Taemin stared into her eyes who stared back in confusion. Taemin gulped, wanting to say more, to confess everything. Instead he let go of her even though he wanted to pull her closer to him. Taeby took her wrist back and held it.

"Say no to what?" she asked.

"If you say yes..." Taemin held his tounge as his eyes watered at the thought, surprising her.

"Oppa?"

"I will die." he said, her eyes widen in surprise.

"Oppa!?"

"Just say no." Taemin said, heading to the males restroom. Leaveing Taeby confused.

 

"Bye guys!" Naeun said, waveing at them as she left. Taemin just stared at his drink. Kai coughed.

"We'll be leaving too. Come on (Your name) ah." Kai said standing up. Taeby nodded.

"Ah, ok." Panic settled in Taemin when he heard he chair skid as she stood. Taemin's head shot up as he looked at Taeby.

"Leaving so soon?" Taemin asked quickly. Kai nodded with a knowing smile.

"Yes, we have a movie to catch." he winked at Taemin. Taemin just stared in horror. Taeby blinked.

"A movie? What movie?"

"You'll see when we get there. Bye Hyung, i'll tell you all about the moive." Kai said grabbing her hand. Taemin could only stare, while Kai left with the love of his life. Taemin turned around and started to pray. Please God, please let her say no.

 

"This isn't the movies." Taeby smiled as she looked at th han river. Kai chuckled.

"I'm glad you can tell. But where we are going is going to be like a moive." he said bumping his head onto Taeby's head sweetly. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his torso. Kai the dimond ring in his pocket while he held his grilfriend closer to him.

"Your heart beating fast." Taeby stated. Kai chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"Uh-huh." she said looking up at him. "What's making you so worried?" Kai started to laugh.

"You caught me." he said. Kai pulled away while taking a deep breath. Now or never. Kai grabbed Taeby's hands, making her look at him curiously.

"Lee (Your name), you are the most perfect women in the world!" Kai yelled into the night. Taeby startd to laugh.

"Why thank you!"

"Will you marry me!?"

Her blood went cold as she stared at the hopfully eyes of Kim Jongin. Her body tensed up while his question rippled through her body. And all she could hear was Taemin's voice.

Say no

 

Taemin rocked in his seat, praying to high heven and even down low that she wouldn't say yes.

"She can't marry him, she just can't. Please god. I know i'm bing selfish but please, please." Taemin felt his eyes water "I can't watch that, I just can't. It's hard enough to watch them now, how am I suppose to live if she... Please god almighty."

Wolf a wolf~ Awooo~

That was Kai's ring tone. Taemin tensed up at the tone. He let it ring, not having the courage to answer. The phone started again. This time Taemin sat up and looked at the phone, shaking. The thrid time he finally reached it, shakily bringing the phone to his ear.

"Hyung!?"

"Jongin?" Taemin couldn't hide his horror or shaikiness in his voice. He counted down to his heart break. Waiting for the magically words that will destroy his world.

"Is (Your name) with you?" that wasn't what he was expecting.

"What? Isn't she with you?"

"Yes... No.. She was but..." Kai sound flustered and hurt. Taemin blinked.

"Why isn't she with you?"

"I dunno, I asked her to marry me, she started to cry and took off. Hyung was I rejected?" It was horrible, so horrible how Taemin's face lit up. His body that was sagging was not at attention. A huge smile on his face.

"Thank you god."

"What?" Kai asked confused.

"I think that's a no Jongin ah. I look for her! Bye." Taemin couldn't hide his happiness.

"Hyu-" Taemin clicked the end call button while he hopped up in his seat. Taemin jumped in the air.

"She said no!" he yelled happily, other people looking at him oddly as he started to run with a huge smile on his face as he chanted his sentence over and over again.

 

Taeby laid on her bed with a case of Soju next to her along with empty bottles. She kept sniffing and rubbing her sore eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

"I... I..." can't.

Taeby rubbed her face remembering how she just took off, not careing where she was going or heading.

"He must be hurt and confused." Taeby mutterd looking at her phone that was off. She couldn't face Kai and she knew he would call. She pulled down her hands.

Say No.

Why in the world would Taemin tell her to do that? Taeby pouted stareing at her ceiling.

Maybe, because he lo-

"No, no don't think that way. You know it's not true." she mummbled turning to her stomach.

But I love him.

Another round of water works started to spill.

"I can't marry Jongin oppa because I love Taemin Oppa but oppa doesn't love me back... but I can't do that to Jongin oppa."

knock knock

Taeby shot up at the knocks at her aparment door. Was it Kai?

Knock Knock

"(Your name) ah. Are you in there?" Taemin? Taeby crawled out of the bed and headed to the door where Taemin kept screaming her name.

 

Taemin ket knocking.

"(Your name) ah!" he called out, a huge smile on his face. After three more knocks the door opened, reveiling a broken down smeared makeup Taeby. Taemin's smile fell. "(Your name) ah..."

"What do you want?' Taeby asked looking down at their feet. Taemin took her chin to move her to look at him.

"Are you ok?" he flinched. "Were you drinking?"

No and yes!" Taeby mummbled. Taemin looked at her blood shot swallon eyes and her face was flushed from crying.

"Why are you crying?" Taemin asked wiping her eyes. Taeby sniffed.

"Because..."

"Because?'

"Jongin Oppa asked me to marry him." the air went quite. Taemin nodded.

"Yes, I know."

"You knew?" Taemin nodded again.

"He told me today."

"Is that why you told me to say no? You didn't want me marrying him?" Taeby question made Taemin hold his breath. Her drunken eyes stared at him as he pulled his hand back. After a couple a heart beat later Taemin opened his mouth.

"Do you want to marry him?" Taeby started to sniff with a sad smile as she started to chuckle.

"I can't, I can't do it." she muttered leaning aginst her door post. Taemin looked confused. Taeby laughed. "It's because... aish."

"Because what?" Taemin heart started to pound. Taeby started to chuckle again and rub her face.

"Why did you want me to say no?" she asked again. Taemin froze looking at her. Taeby stared him down. Taemin's mouth moved but nothing cam out. Taeby stood up. "We're done talking." she said taking a step back to close the door.

"Wait!" Taemin said as he watched te door close. Taemin sighed and leaned his head against the door. "Come back out."

"No! You won't talk." she slurred. Taemin closed his eyes, his heart pounding as he poked the door.

"I told you to say no because...." he froze again, his ccowardly heart stopping him.

"Because what?" her voice came from the other side of the door. curious. Taemin gulped.

"I love you." he said hushly. He waited a couple seconds and closed his eyes, waiting for a reaction.

 

Taeby blinked as she stood at her door.

"What did you say?" she asked, all she heard was muffles. Taemin groaned from his side.

"I said... I love you." he said louder this time. Shocking both of them. Taeby opened the door to look at Taemin who has his eyes closed, waiting for somethin.

"You love me?" her voice made Taemin open his eyes. Her face was in shock bt her eyes held hope. That hope sparke the confidence in Taemin, who smiled at her.

"Yes, I, Lee Taemin, am in love with Lee (Your name)." he said touching her cheek. Taeby started to cry again.

"This is real right?" she asked as Taemin wiped a tear.

"Yes, very real." he whispered.

"Oh thank god." Taeby cried, throwing her arms around Taemin's neck as she kissed him with all her feelings. Taemin held her close as he deepened it, feeling his own eyes water from happiness. knowing she loved him as much as he did.

"I love you. I love you." Taemin cried between kisses holding her closer to him. Taeby smiled in her kisses.

"Me too. Me too."

 

Kai stood at the end of the hall way, watching the two embrace each other with a sad smile on his face.

"This could of been advoided if he just asked her out instead of me." Kai whispered, wiping his eyes. Kai loved her too, but knew she wasn't his. She never was. He held up the ring he was going to give Taeby with a bitter smile. "Your finally happy." Kai smiled walking away.

 

"You're a horrible person!" Mi Kyong smacked your arm. You hissed.

"Yah! What the hell was that for?" you whined.

"Poor Jongin oppa." Ayako said patting her chest. "Yah, why did you go with him when you wanted Taemin oppa all along?"

"Why did you go and die?" you resorted. "Plus this is all fake. I would never date someone I didn't like, love... whatever." 

"We're back." Hisu Mei called out. Mi Kyong and Ayako hopped up to greet the memebers as you closed out of everything and set the computer down.

"You weren't looking at on my laptop again were you?' Eun Mei asked setting some bags down.

"No!" Mi Kong said patting her chest. "And I told you, it was just to get your reaction."

"Yeah, yeah." Eun Mei said. You stood up and wondered over to the bags.

"What did you buy?" you asked. Hisu Mei smiled.

"Just some lotion and stuff. Also another suit case for Ayako and I." she said. "Oh, I also bought you that thing you wanted for your mother." Ayako clapped happily.

"Thanks, i'll pay you back." you heard your phone go off and headed over to it.

#1 oppa: Hey (yourname) ah! I hope you have a happy Chuseok. Let's spend some time together as well :D XOXOXO

You smiled while a little blush made it to your cheeks, thinking back at the fanfic you read. You touched your cheeks.

"Omo... It really does ruin you thoughts." you said to yourself, now imaging Taemin knocking on your door to confess his love.

-------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chuseok :D It was a fun chapter teehee. Hope you enjoyed. Which fanfic of the fanfic did you like? Hae a nice day/night