Cookie Cutter

My life as a SM town family member

You paused as you and your members breathed heavily while stareing at the camera. The director clapped his hands.

"Good job ladies. Lets do it one more time." He said. Mi Kyong sighed.

"So much for one shot." she whimpered. You smiled at her.

"Its not that bad." Your fliming for shout agot delayed a day but it didn't matter. You just got done filming the first dance sence for Shout. Honestly you've been dancing Beat drop so much you didn't dance shout so much. Oh, what a mistake. You remebered the moves and put the right amount of power, just you weren't use to the dance as you use too. Your more tired then you have been danceing it. Eun Mei fixed her cloths.

"Should've praticed more." she said.

Eun Mei: Your leader was wearing a silver dress with a spike belt.  The dress covered her shoulders but exposed her arms. Her wriste had braclets that looked totally bad . Her socks went up to her knees while she wore white tennis shoes. 

 

"I agree. I think I messed up a little." Hisu Mei said.

 

Hisu Mei: She wore silver shorts , a shimmering silver top with a black jacket.  In her hair was a clip that was a shape of a skull with ryame stones on it. She wore silver combat boots.

 

"No, you didn't." Ayako smiled at your chinese beauty.

 

Ayako: Ayako wore a silver one piece that was ped enough to show off her collar bone. She wore a black belt with a shape of a paw that was covers with ryame stones. She had her hair pulled back and had a broken star drawn under her right eye.  She wore white boots.

 

"I think I did around our rap solo." Mikyong said.

 

Mi Kyong: She wore a sliver tight skirt, a strapless sliver shirt  that is covered by small jacket. Shes wearing sliver Jordans. She also wore a sliver beanie.

 

" As far as I know you did it right." you smiled.

 

You: Wearing sliver tight pants that you where surpised that you could move in, a sliver white jacket that showed off you stomach (you swear the stylist has a fedish with your tummy), with a whit sports bar. No one noticed though. You wore sliver Jordans as well.

 

"Ok girls. Lets go one more time then costume change." The director said. You all nodded as you got into position. You all stayed still, waiting for your song to go off.

"Just shout" You followed the beat to it. Listening to the song. "Come on, come on." You danced the complicated parts perfectly. landing each move with the power needed. You also mouthed your parts fairly well, not being the best at lip synic. You smiled. your dance solo finally came. You danced your part then Ayako jumped in adding more power to the dance. You both did your back flip and landed perfectly at you hit the beat down to your knees. This moment was to get your breaths back. You both got up and finished the dance.

"Cut!" the director called out. "Nice work ladies. Now get changed." he said. You all worked toward your stylist. Your stomach growled and you blushed when your stylist laughed.

"You'll get to eat launch soon." she smiled ping your jacket.

"I hope. I skipped breakfest." you said. Your stylist looked at you worridly.

"Drink some water then sweetie." she said handing you your new outfit.

"I will." you smiled walking into the changing room. You looked at your outfit that oddly looked alot like Taeyeon's outfit from I got a boy (around the 1:08 mark) but all the blue is green. Your hat had F-5 on it. You walked out and got pulled over by your make-up stylist. Given a band-aid on your face and got your eye liner darkened. You lokked at yourself. Honeslty, y with a dash of 'i'll whip your '. You laughed at the thought that the band-aid gave you such a tough girl look. You walked out first and waited for your members. Ayako came out first.

Ayako: She wore black shorts with a long sleves red shirt that exposed her shoulders, she must be wearing a red tangtop. She had most of her hair down with a small poney tail on the top of her head. She wore black golves with the upper knuckles cut off. 

"Looking good." You smiled high fiveing her. 

"Thanks. Man your stomach is always out lol So much appeal." Ayako joked teaseing you stomach. You giggled while you hit her hand away. You felt something poke your lower back and swung around. Mi Kyong stuck her tounge out at you.

Mi Kyong: She wore a tight pink skirt with fish nets. Her tangtop was black with a skull on it. She wore black combat boots and a pink beanie. She had a band-aid on her arm

"You and that beanie man." Ayako joked poking Mi Kyong's beanie. Mi Kyong frowned.

"I'm sure the stylist has a reason." Your leader walked out.

Eun Mei: Out looks like Hyuna's from Ice cream. Around the 1:32-33 mark with the checkerd out fit. Minus the black beanie but replaced with a yellow had and her shorts are yellow. Her socks are white and black with black shoes.

"I sure hope so." Hisu Mei said.

Hisu Mei: Jean shorts with fish nets. She wore a blue long sleave shirt that showed her stomach. She had boots on. In he hair was two small pig tails.

Oddly, the outfits showed off each members charms while looking badass. Your stylist thought well. The dicretor called you all over and made you all dance to shout about two times.

"Ok, Ayako and (Your name). You'll change outfits and come into the next room. There will be water you two will dance your solo and duet in. Ok?" yoo both nodded walking over to your stylist. She smiled at you.

"This will be the last dance sence. You'll then shoot indivual shots. Hang in there." she smiled at you. You nodded. Changeing into your outfit. You looked into the mirror. You wounder if it was ok to have a strapless top but noticed the  sleavless jacket that'll go over it. You sighed once again. Stomach for the world to see. You slipped into black pants that were super tight, shaping you perfectly. You wore balck boots, woundering if you could really do the flip in heels. You've tried. Landing ever so often, but your are going to be dancing in water. You sighed, unsure if it was ok as you slid on black braclets. You walked out and saw Ayako. Her outfit was all black like yours and looked life Tinffany's in the boys (1:42.) you wonders why her shoulders are so exposed recently. You shrugged walking over to her. Ayako smiled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, where is everyone else?" you asked looking around.

"They went to get food. We have to go to the other room."

"This building is full of rooms. Usally people move locations but all oour rooms are in one buliding." you said walking in. Ayako shrugged.

"Oh well, its faster this way. Mi Kyong is a nervous wreck. She's solo tonight." Ayako said. You clapped your hands.

"Oh right!"

"You would forget."

"Ok girls. Get into the water and we are going to shoot your solo. Then lunch break." the director said. You both nodded as you smiled.

"Finally! Food!" you exclaimed to your co worker. Ayako shook her head as you took your position in the water.

"And.. start!"

 

"Fighting." you smiled at your nervouse member. Mi Kyong sat in her changing room on music bank. The make up arist was getting her ready.

"I'm going to be sick, I swear, can't handle this." she turned and grabbed your hands. "You should of went first." you patted her hands.

"Oh hush, you'll be fine." you said. Ayako rubbed her back.

"Yeah, your fine." Eun Mei smiled. Mi Kyong sighed. The knocked on the door and Yoona opened the door. You all stood up.

"Hello." you all bowed, surpirse that 1 went to 9. Oh, all of SNSD. Yoona walked up to Mi Kyong and hugged her.

"Are you nervouse?" she asked when she pulled away. Mi Kyong nodded.

"Yeah." Yoona squeazed your own Yoona.

"Mi Kyong ah, come out, your next." The lady that worked at Music Bank was surprised to see all of SNSD. Mi Kyong whinned as she put her mask on. You all the T.V but you followed her out with the rest of Fire5. You all wore sunglasses, hiding your faces from other idols too.

"Fighting." you whispered as she got onto stage. She nodded looking at the crowed. They cheered for her.

"Hello, i'm Fire 5's Mi Kyong. Take care of me well." Mi Kyong said bowing. The crowed went wilded again. She thanked them as she went to her spot of the stage. She had her pratice stage first before her real stage. You held hands with your members. Watching your rapper.

Cookie Cutter

Yeah! Uhm
Look! Pockets looking cakey like these bummy ladies make up
It's room service, the game requested to wake up!
See all I see is paper like my secretary's staplers
So if this was yo job, your about to get a pay cut!
This my lane so forget your rage, clam yo anger!
I swear they really wanna cuff this pretty young thing
Like a bailer!
Cause I'm cute
And I be killing games since way back when it was saga!
I be rapping Fire-5, that's why i'm on fire
Yeah, yeah I'm kind of cocky
When it come to what I'm made of
Cause we, we ain't the same
And they can't handel the one from five fire!
You the cookie cutter type and they call me the baker!
And all I see is numbers, numbers, numbers like a pager.
I kill em and collect em
Watch me murder grass pesos
Where you got to feel, wait what,
I'm coming from like a trazer,
Cause if she mess with me
Then not even the captain Fin, save her!
These chicks thinking they beefing
Messing around and get fed, land up!


I'll be looking, looking, looking
I don't see no difference!
Cookie, cookie, cookie,
All these cookie cutter ladies!
Above these cookies, above these cookies
Oh cookie cutter chicks!
And I'll be looking, looking, looking
I don't see no difference!
Cookie, cookie, cookie,
All these cookie cutter chicks!
Above these cookies, above these cookies!
Oh cookie cutter 


Look! you are just a small fry,
But I'll turn you to mashed potato
I'm here to bring the flavour
Cause like a turkey baster
I could be the finisher that will make ya think i'm  your maker
See, if you still sleeping, I'mma wake and bake and shake ya
See, I be rapping real women so none little girl stuff
Now they be tripping on me, like Miss T say, "Pay day!"
Cause my style is permanent and everyone else is a dry eraser
And all you April fools I'll kill you off before um may come!
Yeah, I know the fire in some lyrics if you wanna, rap up
All these chicks be thinking they beast well watch me tame em
Greeting earthlings,"hi"! asalama lakem
Cause I'm out of this world, this beautiful alien way up!
I'mma head of my time but I like competing so I be waiting
Then I turn the lights on some shadows and I light em,
Chicks only worry seems to be me!
Cause most of you know nothing about the other fourt
But just wait you'll be wishing we never came up!

I'll be looking, looking, looking
I don't see no difference!
Cookie, cookie, cookie,
All these cookie cutter ladies!
Above these cookies, above these cookies
Oh cookie cutter chickes!
And I'll be looking, looking, looking
I don't see no difference!
Cookie, cookie, cookie,
All these cookie cutter chickes!
Above these cookies, above these cookies!
Oh cookie cutter!

(Snow Tha Product- Cookie Cutter es, she goes SO hard like you don't even know.)

You clapped your hands for your lovely rapper. As always she killed it. The crowed went crazy after words. And this was only the pratice stage. Mi Kyong bowed. It must of surprised everyone that a pretty in pink girl just rapped liked that.  You could already hear the praises she's going to get. Mi Kyong rapped once again for her stage. Fans started to scream during the performance and sang parts as well. Mi Kyong was more comfortable on stage now. What a great way to start off your debut. You clapped your hands feeling sorry for who ever had to come up next. Mi Kyong finally was finsihed with her stage and came back. She tackled the first member she saw, which happened to be Hisu Mei. She squezzed the Chinese beauty.

"Oh, I was sooo scared. My heart is still beating crazy. However. Did you hear them? They cheered!" Mi Kyong said breathless. Hisu Mei laughed hugging the member, looking like a mother who was lsitening to her child. Eun Mei walked up to her and patted her back.

"You did us good Mi Kyong ah." Eun Mei smiled her leader appa proud smile. Mi Kyong about cried.

"Thank god! I thought I would of messed up." she said leaning into Eun Mei. You clapped your hands.

"Well yesterday we finshed our filiming for Shout, Hisu Mei finshed her fliming for her song, you just performed and Eun Mei's pic/vid is coming out. I say party!" You exclaimed. Ayako agreeded hoping up and down.

"Yes! I agree!" she exclaimed. You all walked back to your changing room and saw SNSD still there. Sooyoung patted a seat next to her.

"Come here rapper child. You must be shooken up." She smiled friendly at her. Mi Kyong sat down and watched the screen, waiting for  her stage. SNSD was the stage before her so they just chilled. Yoona sat infornt her mini me and smiled.

"I heard the cheers from here. Can't wait to see." she said. Mi Kyong smiled at her.

"Hopefully I did well." she said.

"More like epically." You said sitting in her lap. Hyoyeon smacked your leg playfully.

"When is your stage?" she asked. You smiled.

"The week after Eun Mei's, who is next week."

"Shush! Her stage is on." Yoona shushed turning back to the screen. Wow, what a shock SNSD got. Tiffany turned to Mi Kyong.

"Wow, I'm compared to you."

 

"Where is it?" You whinned waiting for the music vid to come up. Eun Mei's picture was realsed and now today was her teaser. To say the stage was set high thanks to Mi Kyong's stage and now people are really looking forward to the rest of the group. Fire-5 have gotten plenty of fans from her stage, surprisingly a 50-50 between both genders.

"I wanna see who she's with. Well I know its not EXO k or... SHINee, huh, Tae-by ah." Ayako joked. You smacked her hand.

"Ayako!" you whinned. Mi Kyong laughed.

"We all knew you were going to have Taemin oppa. Your name is Tae-by, would it make sense to have Changmin or Eunhyuk oppa?" she said. 

"It's up!" Hisu Mei said clicking on it. It was the same as Mi Kyong's and yours. Excpet the song, outfits and her dress is yellow. The person she was sitting with was Yesung from Super Junior. You sheriked and looked at your leader.

"Yesung! Really?" You said. Eun Mei shrugged.

"Yeah." she said. You turned back to the screen and humed.

"You know, if you two made babies, their voice would come out epic." Eun Mei shoved you off her lap.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM!!!!! XD Sorry, u-know, stuff.  Yay!!! <3 Mi Kyongs first stage! Then Eun Mei's stage... THEN YOU!!!! Nervouse??? :)