Oh damn

My life as a SM town family member

“Welcome too-”

“-Rookies 13!!!” ever makane from ever rookie group from this year cheered. You smiled at the other members while chuckles. NEVERMINDS G-Hoon was holding the MC cards while everyone settled down.

“We have gotten the whole rookie cast for our final episode. I'll be your host,NEVERMINDs G-hoon.” you all cheered. G-Hoon nodded. “First off, I would like to congratulate our Rookie winners, Roy Kim and Fire-5 Taeby. Congratulation on your winnings.” Both you and Roy Kim bowed while the rest of the rookies clapped and cheered for you, some meant it and some faked it. G-Hoon turned to the camera. “Some new, some old to the show. Let's introduce ourselves once again just to get the audience to remember us. Let's start with Zunny.” everyone turned to the girl all the way to the end on the left. Zunny smiled.

(?)= I'm not sure if _ is youngest or not. If you do know plz tell me ^^

“I'm Zunny from Ladies Code.”

“I'm Bum Jin from Iconized..”

“I'm Bo Ki from Airplane.”

“I'm Kwan Wu from Ego Bomb.”

“I'm SeolHa from Purplay.”

“I'm Alen from M4M.”

“I'm Yuna from PASCOL.”

“I'm Aram from Global Icon.”

“I'm Taehee from Delight.”

“I'm Yonghu from Pure.”

“I'm Ami.”

“I'm Phillip from Impact”

“I'm Yi Jeong from HISTORY.”

“I'm LC9's Ao.”

“I'm 2eyes Yeon Jun.”

“I'm Jerry from M.Pire.”

“I'm Woo Joo from WASSUP.”

“I'm N.CA”

“I'm BoHae(?) from Heart Rabbit Girls”

“I'm CoE(?) from Takers.”

“I'm EunJi(?) from PIXI”

“I'm MAIN's JinSung(?)”

“I'm Queen B'z Rumi.”

“I'm ODDEYE's HaYool(?)”

“I'm Yeonjun from 2EYES.”

“I'm Yoojin from BBPOP.”

“I'm Jung Kook from BTS.”

“I'm the dancing green eyed Gumiho makane of Fire-5 Taeby!” You said. Everyone either laughed of face plamed. G-hoon (who stood next to you) just started to sigh.

“Taeby, stop being greedy for screen time.” he said. You bowed.

“Sorry.” you said. G-Hoon shook his head and turned towards Roy Kim who was on his right.

“Let's keep going. Hyung your next.” GH said. Roy Kim Bowed.

“I'm Roy Kim.”

“I'm Mok from G20(?)”

“I'm Suwoong from Boy Republic.”

“I'm Peernine's EunBi(?)”

“I'm NOTICE's JiYoung(?)”

“I'm Brit's__(?)”

“I'm Got2B's DMC(?)”

“”I'm BESTie's Haeryung.”

“I'm TURAN's Hanbi(?)”

“I',m M.I.K's Sakoo(?).”

“I'm Mini from LUSH(?)”

“I'm Live High HanKyeol(?)”

“Collavoice's YK(?)”

“C.L.O's SongHwi(?)”
“I'm Say Yes's HoKyung(?)”

“I'm Royal Pirates SooYoon.”

“5urprise's KangJoon(?)”

“Honey G JiYong(?)”

“I'm B.O.I's DAL(?)”

Pro C Moos(?)”

“Yuka from Peach Girl(?)”

“J:eta from AlphatBat.”

“K-Girls's SangEun(?),”

“Duo Flo HyeJin(?)”

“TINT Minni.”

“Topp Dogg Yano”

“TIMBER's DaBin(?)”

“Veloce's ChaeRin(?)”

“TREN-D's Nayul(?)”

“N.Flying's JaeHyun(?)”

“Joy O'Clock YongHyun(?)”

“Demion Haegun.”

“NOM YongGi”

Everyone clapped for each member that introduced themselves.

“The introduction alone will take up 10 minutes.” You joked, making other snicker.

“Won't it?” Jung Kook said “That's a lot of names to remember.”

“Are we going to play the name game?” Yoojin asked cutely. G-hoon shook his head.

“No, we are not.”

“Thank god.” Minni joked placing a hand on her chest.

“We are going to be doing a scavenger hunt.” G-Hoon said.

“Scavenger hunt?” Yoojin asked cutely blinking.

“Yeah, as you can see we are in a huge park.” G-Hoon said showing his surroundings. You all nodded.

“There are clues located all around the park. Each clue matches your teams color and there is 5 clues for each team. Once finding all your clues then you'll head to the market to get seven different items that match your clues. When you have everything come back to show you items. The first team back gets to pick what you eat for lunch.”

“WooHoo!” You cheered as everyone else clapped and laughed at you.

“Let's get into teams”


 

Team Green: You, NEVERMIND G-Hoon, BTS Jung Kook, BPPOP Yoojin, ToppDogg Yano, AlphatBat J:eta, Jerry M.Pire


 

Team Orange: NOM YongGi, Demion Haegun, TREN-D's Nayul, K-Girls's SangEun, Joy O'Clock YongHyun, N.Flying's JaeHyun, Veloce's ChaeRin


 

Team Blue: Roy Kim, Bum Jin from Iconized, 5urprise's KangJoon, Royal Pirates SooYoon, Brit's__(?), Suwoong Boy Republic, Bo Ki Airplane


 

Team Pink: Woo Joo WASSUP, N.CA, BoHae(?) Heart Rabbit Girls, Zunny,Ladies Code, Yuka Peach Girl, SeolHa from Purplay, Ami


 

Team Purple:Honey G JiYong(?), I'm B.O.I's DAL(?) Pro C Moos(?) Got2B's DMC(?), BESTie's Haeryung, I'm TURAN's Hanbi(?), M.I.K's Sakoo(?),


 

Team Red:Mini from LUSH(?),I'm Live High HanKye,Collavoice's YK(?), C.L.O's SongHwi(?), Say Yes's HoKyung(?) CoE(?) Takers, I'm EunJi(?) PIXI”


 

Team: White?: Kwan Wu Ego Bomb,Phillip Impact, I'm Yi Jeong HISTORY. I'm LC9's Ao. Queen B'z Rumi, ODDEYE's HaYool(?), Yeonjun from 2EYES


 

Team: Black: Alen from M4M,Yuna from PASCOL, Aram from Global Icon, Taehee from Delight, Yonghu from Pure, Mok from G20(?), Peernine's EunBi(?), NOTICE's JiYoung.


 

All Teams started to spread out, running around and screaming, (minus the older crowd).


 

“Noona!” Jung Kook called after you as you took off towards the slide.

“Taeby ah!” Yoojin said coming up next to you as you climbed up the slide to find a green card.

“Let's come up with a plan first.” G-Hoon said. You turned to look at the boys in your group all looking up at you.

“I think we should point a leader.” You said.

“Whose the oldest?” Jung Kook asked. Everyone looked at each other.

“95.” You said

“95: Yoojin said.

“94” G-hoon said

“94” Jerry said

“95” J:eta said

“97” Jung Kook muttered

“95” Yano said.

“So its between G-hoon oppa and Jerry oppa.” you said. Jerry turned to G-hoon.

“You can be leader.” Jerry said. G-hoon eyes widen.

“Eh? Me?”

“Oppa is already MC.” Yoojin said cutely from your side. G-Hoon sighed.

“I guess.”

“So whats the plan?” You asked from up above. G-hoon looked at everyone.

“Let's split up into 3 groups.” he said. “and in about 20 minutes lets locate back here.” he said.

“I wanna be with Taeby.” Yoojin said grabbing your arm.

“We can also take Kookie ah with us.” You said. Jung Kook smile looking at his older counter parts.

“Yano and I can go over there.” J:eta said. Jerry smiled at G-Hoon.

“Guess it's us then.” G-Hoon nodded.

“Alright, we'll take the left, you two take the right, you three have more so go over there.” he said. You smiled.

“Yes Sir! C'mon Kookie ah.” you said taking off down the jungle gym. Your group disappeared to their respected areas.


 

“I wonder if it could be up.” Yoojin said looking up the trees.

“I dunno if they'll make idols climb trees.” you said looking behind a bench.

“It'd be funny I think.” Jung Kook said on the other side of the bench.

“Ah! Look!” Yoojin said pointing up. In the tree was a green card. It wasn't very high up so no one could get hurt but it was tricky too. You and Jung Kook walked over.

“They really did it.” you said. Jung Kook started to climb.

“Be careful Kookie ah.” you said as he grabbed the card. Jung Kook smiled at you.

“I'm ok Noona.” he said hopping down easily with the card.

“Yeah! We got one clue.” Yoojin said to the cameras that were following you around.

“Whats the clue?” you asked. Jung Kook opened the clue.

“Small.” he said, showing the camera. You pouted.

“Well that’s generic.” you said moving on. Yoojin smiled skipping along side you. Jung Kook followed.

“Oh look, there a table in the middle of the field.” Jung Kook said pointing to the table in the middle of the open field.

“I see a green colored cup.” you said.

“Oh look it's Bo Ki oppa.” Yoojin said. Sure enough the AirPlane member saw you three. You smiled.

“Don't you even think about it!” You yelled. Bo Ki pointed at you and did too before you both took off, leaving your team members behind confused. You both raced to the table, Bo Ki getting there seconds before you. He grabbed his colored cup and moved away while playfully knocking over yours.

“YAH!” You yelled/laughed, playfully pushing him while picking up your colored cup. Bo Ki laughed before running back to his team. You yelled at him while your teammates ran over. You got the envelope out of the cup and opened it. “Green.” you held the green colored card up to the camera before stuffing the card back into your pocket. Jung Kook looked around.

“I thinks its been almost 20 minutes.” he said. You nodded.

“Yeah, let's head back.” suddenly a pink envelope flew over at you three. Surprising you all.

“Aw, wrong color.” Yoojin said picking up the card. You sighed.

“Of corse it would be.” you said.

“Let's hide it.” Jung Kook said taking the pink paper. Yoojin started to clap.

“That would be funny!” she said.

“No.” you said taking the envolpe. “We're not going to ruin another group.” you walked back to the table, the pink cup was still there.

“Noona, but what if those are their last cards they need to head off.” Jung Kook said. You shrugged.

“Then they'll head out before us.”

“Taeby ah, you can't just set them side by side!” Yoojin whined and you picked up the cup. You blinked then sighed.

“Fine i'll place it under the table. They'll find it still but it won't be so easy.” you said placing it on the grass. You all took off to return to your group.


 

“We're missing one more.” G-Hoon said holding the four green cards. You pouted and looked around the jungle gym.

“Watch it be up those stairs.” You joked pointing up the stairs. G-hoon shook his head.

“I'm sure someone has already been up there.”

“We never went.” Yoojin said.

“We didn't either.” J:eta said. You looked at each other.

“I'll go!” you called running off.

“Taeby!” the boys called out as they watched you.

“Taeby!” Yoojin called as she ran after you. You got to the bottom of the steps when you saw Roy kim heading down.

“Oppa, did you see green card up there?” You asked passing him. He smiled.

“Why would I tell you? You're on the opposite team.” He said. You shrugged.

“I dunno, hey did you get that blue card from the pole yet?” you asked. Roy stopped.

“What pole?”

“Nevermind I asked, I mean you are on the opposite team.” you said heading back up the stairs. Causing Roy to laugh.

“Yah! Taeby ah! Third stair case!” Roy called out. You smile.

“By the statue near the jungle gym!” you called back. You both went your separate ways. Yoojin finally caught up to you when you got to the third stair case.

“Taeby ah! Why are you so fast?” she whined. You smiled.

“Cause I'm a Gumiho. We need be fast.” you said looking around the stair case. You pouted. “Oppa said...”

“Are Gumiho's so trusting too?” she asked. You pouted.

“I guess so...” you turned back around to head down when you saw the envelope on the back of the rail. You smiled. “Lookie! Oppa didn't lie.” you grabbed the envelope. Yoojin jumped.

“Yeah! Let's get back to the boys!”


 

“I found it!” You called back running to the boys holding the green card. Jung Kook smiled.

“You actually found it.” G-hoon said holding his hand out for the card. You all huddled around. Jung Kook looked out before turning over to everyone.

“Hey, what's that?” Jung Kook asked walking over to the bush. It was a small statue with a star card on it.

“I dunno. Open it.” you said. Jung Kook opened the star card.

“It's a wish voucher.” he said. G-hoon smiled.

“Hang onto that Jung ah.” he said. Like a good boy Jung Kook stuck the card in his pocket. G-hoon opened the cards.

“We have, Small, Green, round, soft, and free pass.” You said reading the cards.

“Oh, your English.” Yano said with a impressed tone. You smiled.

“I did live in America for a bit.” you said.

“Ok, let's go to the market. Black team and Purple have already gone.” Jerry said.

“Let's run away screaming!” You joked.

“Ok!” Yoojin said. Both girls ran off screaming towards the market. They boys laughed before they ran off screaming too.


 

“They're a lot of people here.” You said walking in your group. Jung Kook nodded. Slowly but surly, you were getting noticed.

“Omo, its' Fire-5.”

“It Taeby!”

“Taeby!
“Taeby noona!”

Now you have a huge crowd following. .

“What's small and green?” Yoojin asked.

“Let's look at hats.” Yano said. You smiled.

“Yeah let's go!” you said ducking into a hat shop.

“It has to be soft too.” G-Hoon said. You nodded looking around.

“A beanie?” you called out holding a baby beanie that was green.

“Thats so cute~” Yoojin said grabbing the hat from you.

“Jung Kook ah.” G-Hoon said holding the baby hat. Jung Kook blinked and shook his head.

“That won't fit me, I promise.” he said back.

“Ok let's get a move on.” Yano said moving out of the hat shop. You all followed.


 

“Oh, JYJ sunbaenim.” You called out walking down the street, There was cut out of JYJ in front of the cloths shop.

“You gotta bow to your sunbaenim.” Jerry said. You all bowed to the cut outs. You looked at the cut out of Jaejoong, he was doing a half heart for a fan to jump in a do a heart with him. You smiled standing next to the cut out and finishing the heart.

“What are you doing?” Yano laughed.

“A photo shoot” you said wrapping your hand around Jaejoong's “shoulder” and doing a kissy face towards him.

“Yah! What are you doing with Jaejoong sunbaenim!” Yoojin jokingly yelled at you. You pouted.

“What? Me and sunbaenim are going to get married.” you joked moving to link arms with “Jaejoong”.

“Yah!” G-hoon joked pointing at you. “What about Taemin sunbaenim or Yoo Seung Ho sunbaenim?”

you let go and pointed back.

“Yoo Seung Ho sunbaenim is my first love” you held up your second finger along with your pointer finger “Taemin oppa is just a oppa..” you held up a third finger “And I've told my mom since the hug era that i'd marry Jaejoong oppa. Because he's perfect.” you said. Jung Kook pouted.

“Come on let's go noona.” Jung Kook said pulling on your arm. You smiled.

“Ok, but we got to say goodbye to JYJ sunbaenim.” you said bowing, making everyone laugh.


 

“Taeby ah!” you turned around to see your members running behind you. You found your 7 items and was running towards the finishi line to claim first place.

“Hurry Hurry~” you called back. You jumped inside the cricle as Jung Kook hopped in beside you.

“First place!” you two called out as the rest staggered in. The Pd pointed to the table.

“Place your items there.” they said. You all walked over to the table.

First item is a baby beanie.” you said placing the baby beanie one the table.

Stuff animal.” Jung Kook said placing a small green bear head on the table.

“Um, how do you say this in English?” Yoojin asked cutely to you.

Cell Phone Key chain.” you said.

Kell Phone Ce Chain.” Yoojin said setting her item on the table.

Water Bottle” J:eta said setting his item down.

Warte.” Yano said.

Wallet.” you corrected, Yano smiled and nodded.

Wallet.” he said.

And this, whose Idea was it to say it all in English?” G-Hoon “exploded” reaching into his bag. You shrugged.

“I just said mine in English and everyone followed, You mad bro?” you teased. G-Hoon and you made funny faces before he took out his item

“And Lotion.” he said.

Ding Ding Ding!

You all cheered.

Lunch! Lunch! Oh what to have for Lunch!?” You asked cutely.

“Korean! Korean please!” G-Hoon 'begged'. You stuck out your tongue.

I don't want too.” you teased.


 

“Welcome back to-

“Rookies 13!!”

Everyone clapped.

“How was lunch everyone?” G-Hoon asked returning to his hosting position.

It was excellent, I think we should do another round like that for Dinner. Or we could get some icecream? What do you think G-Hoon oppa?” you asked. G-hoon brought his arms down while shaking with a pout.

“Taeby ah, Korean.” he said. You shrugged while Yoojin giggled. G-Hoon smiled. “Actually, there was more than food. Someone found the hidden card.” everyone looked around.

“Really?”

“Who?”

“What is it?”

“Jung Kook ah, tell us.” Jung Kook looked confused.

“Huh?” he asked cutely.

“Jung Kook ah actually found the hidden Item. So Jung Kook ah open the card.” G-hoon said. Jung Kook opened the card from his poket.

“You'll grant me one wish.” Jung Kook said showing the card.

“Aw, I'm jealous.” Ami said.

“So, what do you wish for?” G-Hoon asked. Jung Kook looked back down at the card biting his lip. He then met eyes with you.

“Do I really get to?”

“Anything you want. Well almost anything.” Jung Kook smiled shyly before hiding behind his card in A chic way.

“Taeby Noona.” everyone got quite and you looked confused/ shocked.

“Huh?” you asked. Jung Kook shyly smiled.

“I want Noona to call me Oppa for the rest of the day.” the whole group exploded.

“Jung Kook you're a man after all!”

“Jung Kook ah!”

“Jung Kook ah how slick!”

“Oh What a man!”

“Taeby ah!”

“Oppa! Hahaha!”

“Ah, I'm jealous!” you covered your face in shock as Jung Kook shyly looked away from you.

“Taeby ah, Taeby ah.” G-Hoon said getting your attention. “You gotta fulfill his wish ok. Let's start by now. Call him oppa right now.” You turned towards Jung Kook who was trying to get his chic image back up. You smiled at him.

“Jung Kook Oppa~” you called to him sweetly. Jung Kook's face was priceless.


 

“You sure you should be drinking?” you asked as Taemin downed another cup.

“I Just think it was a good run for SM town. You did good, we did great. Mi Kyong's and Chanyeol's rap was awesome. He said. You smiled nodding your head, thinking back to that momnet in the concert.


 

Fire 5 came out with their usuuall songs, singing 'Just Shout' and song from the first album then singing 'Like it'. Since they were collaborating with Boa the couldn't steal everything. However everyone did have their Solo's. And MiKyong collaborated with Chanyeol.

Original: Snow Tha Product: That's why they hate

Chanyeol


 

You gotta wake your game up

(yup)

(Wake ya game up)

It's Exo

(Chanyeol!)

It's Fire-5

(MiKyong)

Number 1

(Huh!?)

SM Entertaiment.

(Yup)

(yup)

It a collaberation.

(Huh)


 

I was made for this life style

Rich and famous

My aim for tomorrow is to get more haters

Paparazzi always jock me

Cause I'm on the A list.

So I get so much hate

I swear its outrageous.

Cause I’m stating something new

(that's why they hate)

Cause they're prudes

(that's why they hate)

Cause we make moves

(That's why they hate)

Cause we that crew

(That's why they hate)

Cause we get loot

(That's why they hate)

Cause we too cool

(That's why they hate)

Cause we got swag from the head to our shoes.


 

There must be something in the water

That got these muggers hating and whispering

Or maybe because it's the money

That's coming in and getting spent?

Perhaps the fact that I'm buzzing and getting bent

off getting 200 won worth of bottles while practicing.

Or maybe the fact I’m taking trips with international destinations

While gasping and wracking stages

While I’m rapping and getting famous

I'm making my ends met

while laughing at all these haters

while smashing all these immators

so they made because i'm getting paper.


 

I think they're hating, huh?

So i'm about to show off

you better believe that i'm about

to show them what happens when they piss

Mi Kyong off.

I'm a speed it up a bit

show them how to Get the crowd crump up a bit

Show-them-real-stats-i'm-going-to-make-them-feel-bad-and-be-the-reason-for-their-suffering

Cuase if they mad now

They're going to hate me then

but the end of this year imma

show them i'm made to win

They must be crazy

to hate again

and maybe if i'm in the mood

to prove them wrong

then the whip is going to hit.


 

I was made for this life style

Rich and famous

My aim for tomorrow is to get more haters

Paparazzi always jock me

Cause I'm on the A list.

So I get so much hate

I swear its outrageous.

Cause I’m stating something new

(that's why they hate)

Cause they're prudes

(that's why they hate)

Cause we make moves

(That's why they hate)

Cause we that crew

(That's why they hate)

Cause we get loot

(That's why they hate)

Cause we too cool

(That's why they hate)

Cause we got swag from the head to our shoes.


 

I come from Seoul to put that work

I come from the streets we do that dirt

Whip that blow

Ship that flow

Sit back, do that rap, and make it work

(yeah)

Cash in my hand

Whine in my glass

And if I say I wanna that kiss

she gonna give it to me (now)

Oh Ma God

I go hard on any track

Mi Kyo let 'em know

twins bezzle in full skill that a eagles in armor know.

(Eh)

You rappers are overrated

(eh)

Constipated

Tell us what that mean Yeol

That means you spitting poop

Full style

young generation

taking over the kpop scene

I tell 'em

Hi Haters”

Since I was 16

I drop a beat larger then any

Soju cup.

You can here my music in any back drop

I'm getting mad props

Long stops

bed drops

I make your girl

fall for me like

No stops

Cause I got that slick old school

I call em Seo Taji new school

I'm fresh with a death wish


 

I was made for this life style

Rich and famous

My aim for tomorrow is to get more haters

Paparazzi always jock me

Cause I'm on the A list.

So I get so much hate

I swear its outrageous.

Cause I’m stating something new

(that's why they hate)

Cause they're prudes

(that's why they hate)

Cause we make moves

(That's why they hate)

Cause we that crew

(That's why they hate)

Cause we get loot

(That's why they hate)

Cause we too cool

(That's why they hate)

Cause we got swag from the head to our shoes.


 

Is it the fact i'm hot

The fact you not

The fact you haven’t done

as much and I did in a year

or done in a week

Is it because nobody likes you

on your block

(oh)

I don't know

But keep it up

Cause I get knew fans whenever

you bring me up.

They're like

Hey ain’t that Mi Kyo

That girl, uh-huh, wish you was?”

See your a hater from

your face

to your nikes

That's why you say you don't like me

but then you buy me

(what!?)

You're not orignail

(no)

and I'm your sunbaenim

Keep it up you'll be sleeping

with the fishes like you buddy

Bye hater

while i'm hopping on a plane

then and now hater

your lock behind that gate

Do a show

get my doe

then hit the road

to another place

i'm a pro

youse a joke

and you know your a fake

This is real gouche

and this is real louy

and I rap with fooks

who know you're a real groupie

So hatres are welcome

feel free to feed my buzz

but don't be surprised

when I run up on you

with this love.


 

I was made for this life style

Rich and famous

My aim for tomorrow is to get more haters

Paparazzi always jock me

Cause I'm on the A list.

So I get so much hate

I swear its outrageous.

Cause I’m stating something new

(that's why they hate)

Cause they're prudes

(that's why they hate)

Cause we make moves

(That's why they hate)

Cause we that crew

(That's why they hate)

Cause we get loot

(That's why they hate)

Cause we too cool

(That's why they hate)

Cause we got swag from the head to our shoes.


 

“It sure showed her rapping ability.” you said sipping on your water. “Chanyeol oppa wasn't too bad either.”

“Mi Kyong did write it though.” Taemin said drinking another shot. “How about Eun Mei and Hisu Mei ah? They were great too I think.”

You smiled thinking back.


 

mariah carey whitney houston when you believe

Many nights we prayed

With no proof anyone could hear

In our hearts a hopeful a song

We barely understood

Now we are not afraid

Although we know there’s much to fear

We were moving mountains

Long before we knew we could


 

There can be miracles

When you believe

Though hope is frail

It’s hard to kill

Who knows what miracles

You can achieve

When you believe

Somehow you will

You will when you believe

 

In this time of fear

When prayer so often proves in vain

Hope seems like the summer bird

Too swiftly flown away

Yet now I’m standing here

My heart’s so full, I can’t explain

Seeking faith and speakin’ words

I never thought I’d say


 

There can be miracles

When you believe (When you believe)

Though hope is frail

It’s hard to kill  (Mmmmmhhh)


 


 

Who knows what miracles


 


 

You can achieve (You can achieve)

When you believe

Somehow you will

You will when you believe


 

They don't always happen when you ask

And it’s easy to give in to your fear

But when you’re blinded by your faith

Can't see your way clear through the rain

A small but still resilient voice

Says hope is very near


 

There can be miracles (Miracles)

When you believe

Though hope is frail

It’s hard to kill

Who knows what miracles

You can achieve

When you believe somehow you will

Somehow you will

You will when you believe

When you believe


 

“Yeah, they're singing got better, BoA sunbaenim cried a little.” you said. Taemin smiled.

“I got goose bumps at that time. Good thing they translated to Korean.” you joked pouring Taemin another glass. Taemin nodded.

“Ayako ah... her song was the perfect song for her I think. She made it herself right?”

“I helped a little.” you smiled


 

Oringinal: Kelly Clarkson -stronger


 

You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in colour

And do the things I want


 

You think you got the best of me

Think you've had the last laugh

Bet you think that everything good is gone

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong


 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone


 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone


 

You heard that I was starting over with someone new

They told you I was moving on over you


 

You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

You try to break me, but you see


 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone


 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone


 

Thanks to you I got a new thing started

Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted

Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me

You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning

In the end...


 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone


 

[2x]

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone


 

(When I'm alone)


 


 

“Honestly, (Your name) ah, your new song was cute. Keeping your promise to your fans.” Taemin said getting a little drunker. You chuckled sitting alone in the dorm with him. After the concert Taemin invited you over. You got 2 hours before you have to go back to dorm. Your manger said you needed some fee time for such a great


 

-Stole Apinks My My-


 

You rubbed your head while pouring another cup for him.

“I dunno, it's kinda to awkward.” you said. Taemin chuckled.

“Your solo was the best I think. The way you hit every beat on the dance was awesome.” Druken Taemin took another shot. You rubbed your arm.

“Oppa, your going to drown yourself. Clam down.” you said re filling his cup, there goes the last of the bottle. Taemin smiled at you.

“You Know, Naeun and I are over.” he said. You blinked taken back. Over?

“Ah the show ending.” you said getting up to throw away the bottle. “I'm sorry Oppa. You were having so much fun with it.” you said walking into the kitchen. Drunk Taemin followed.

“(Your name) ah.”

“Yes?” you turned around shocked how close Taemin was too you. He grabbed your shoulders.

“Your so pretty!” he cooed. You chuckled.

“Thank you.”

“You sing well, you dance well, you look good and just a all rounder of perfection.” Taemin hugged you. You sighed, living in America made you use to such skinship.

“Thank you oppa.”

“You look up to oppa right?” The drunk talk starts.

“Yes.”

“You like oppa right?”

“Yes.”

“You love oppa right.”

“Uh...”

“You no love oppa!?”

“I love oppa.” you grumbled while a light blush tickled your face. Taemin's smile widden.

“Would you kiss oppa?”

“Ye-what?” Your blush darken. Taemin smile while poking his lip.

“Kiss oppa.” he cooed. You blush more as Taemin came swooping down closer. You pulled away.

“You're drunk.” you laughed awwardly. Taemin pouted.

“But you said you loved oppa.” he said. You smiled.

“I respect oppa.”

“(Your name) ah~” Taemin hugged you again, knocking you two over. You whined in pain as a sigh came out after. Taemin snuggled into you.

“You're oppa's right? Oppa hates sharing.” Taemin muttered petting your hair. You smiled at him.

“I am Taeby right? Taemin's Baby.” you said. Taemin smile came back.

“(Your name) ah.” he said petting your hair.

“Hm?”

“I think... your the best decision I've made so far.” he said. You blushed again.

“Thank y-” Taemin kissed you, the strong soju on his breath was there. Your eyes widen as you pulled away.

“O-o-oppa!” you said holding your lips in shock. Taemin looked confused.

“W-wae?” he asked. You hid your redding face as you shot up.

“My two hours are up.” you said racing out the door.

Next is last ^^ sorry if I end it to harshly or anything. Keke :D


 

Mini Stories


 

Changmin poute as he stared at Taeby who was reading her book.

“(Your name) ah.” you looked up at him.

“Yes.” she asked. Changmin blushed a little.

“Are you sleepy?” he asked.

“No.” you smiled returning to your book. Changmin shuffled his feet before sighing. You were shocked when Changmin laid his head in your lap.

“I am, don't wake me up for a hour.” he muttered blushing. You blinked with a small blush. Changmin closed his eyes with a smile.


 


 

“Jung Kook oppa~” you sang getting closer to Jung Kook who was by a camera.

“Does Taeby ah see Jung Kook ah as a man?” the pd nim asked.

“Ani, Jung Kook ah, I mean, Oppa won that thing so for the rest of the day I need to call him oppa. Other then that Kookie is a cute little kid.” you chuckled rubbing the younger males hair. Jung Kook pouted.

“Noona, I am a man.” he said. You smiled.

“Ok Kookie ah- Oppa.” you chuckled. Jung Kook suddenly brought his arm around you and snuck a kiss on your lips. As quickly as it came he left Chicly while smirking at the camera. You stood there in shock.