Kahi 95 Zico Japan

My life as a SM town family member

 

“Where did you learn to dance?” You turned to be face to face with After School's ex leader Kahi. You bowed.

“Hello sunbaenim.” you said before coming back up. Kahi smiled and bowed as well.

“Well?”

“I learned from my Oppa and some of his friends. Also from watching clips. I took a ballet class once but other then that I learned a lot by myself.” you said. Kahi looked shocked.

“You had no training professionally until you became a trainee?” you nodded.

“Yes sunbaenim.” you said. Kahi just looked at you, probably studying to see if their was any lie in your statement. There was none. Kahi shook her head.

“Wow, just... amazing. You really was born a dancer.” Kahi said placing her hand on your shoulder. You were shocked. “You'll go far on talent alone. You all will.” She smiled before walking away. You bowed before coming right back up to your upright postion. Yoojin BPPOP walked over as she saw you awed expression.

“What's up (your name) ah?” she asked. You turned to her.

“I got complimented by Kahi sunbaenim.” you said.

 

“That's awesome!” you exclaimed in your waiting room while on the phone with Ae sook.

“I know! After using my amazing Ae sook powers I got the best score in class. And on top of that, you know that guy I was talking about, Daisuke oppa? Yeah my amazing Ae sook powers got me a boyfriend!” Ae sook said. You smiled.

“Not uh!” you said.

“Yeah huh! He works at this family restaurant.” she said “Though he seems intelligent he hasn't been going to school.” You blinked.

“What restaurant was it?” you asked.

“Ayako's is the name. I went in because of your members name on it.” Ae sook said. You blinked then rubbed your eyes before turning to Ayako, who was also on the phone.

“Ayako ah... what's your brothers name?” you asked. Ae sook pulled the phone away and looked at you oddly.

“Daisuke, why?” she asked. You sighed while laughing.

“Do you know who your brother is dating at the moment?” you asked her. Ayako looked at you oddly.

“No,..” Ayako held her phone closer to her ear “Ani wa, anata ga dare ka to dēto e iru?” you guessed she was on the phone with her brother. After a few moments Ayako looked at you “Oppa said yeah, a korean girl.” You started to laugh.

“Is her name Ae sook?”

“Kanojo no namaedesu Ae Sook?” Ayako turned to you. “Yes.” You started to laugh harder.

“Ae Sook ah!” you said in your phone. “You dating Ayako's brother!”

“Eh!?” Ayako, Ae Sook, and the rest of your members called out.

 

“Guess what!” Mi Kyong called out. You all turned to her.

“What?” Eun Mei asked. Mi Kyong smiled.

“SM Town in Tokyo baby!” she called out. Ayako shot up.

“No way!” she said. Mi Kyong smiled.

“Yup! I talked to Manger oppa and got him to ask if we can go a day early! I really want to visit you shop!” she said. Ayako smiled while holding her hands together, small buds of tears forming.

“I get to see them again.” she whispered. You stood up and hugged her.

“Yeah, I get to see Ae Sook ah.” you said. Ayako pouted.

“Can't believe she's dating my brother.” she said. You started to laugh.

“How about we get all our siblings together for a lunch out for once? I know my mom wants to meet everyone again. Family and all.” Hisu Mei said. Mi Kyong smiled.

“Yeah! Get everyone together. We've met almost everyone’s families.” she said. Eun Mei sighed.

“My Appa wouldn't be interested. Oppa would be.” she said. You pouted looking at your leader. Sure she had money, but she didn't have a family. Father is a total that’s obsessed with money and social status, a mother that could care less about anything that isn't a material (from what you've been told that Eun Mei's mother got her dad to knock her up so she could be married into wealth), but her brother seems to be a lot like yours with his protective nature with her. Almost like a drama really. Ayako bounced over to Eun Mei and sat on her lap while hugging her face into her .

“Aigoo! Leader with pouty face is a no,no!” You could here Eun Mei muffled laugh while trying to pull out.

 

“Noona?” You turned around to be face to face with BTS youngest member Jungkook and Jimin. You smiled.

“Jungkook ah, Jimin shi. Hi.” you said holding your basket of food. The three of you ignored the people staring (mostly at you) and school students pulling out their phones.

“Noona, what are you doing?” Jungkook asked. You and Jungkook were on Rookies 13 together for a bit before BTS stop promoting NO. You smiled.

“I'm just buying some stuff before we go to Japan. Are you two free today?” you asked. Jimin smiled.

“Never, we are just on a errand run as well.” he said. You nodded.

“How's your show going? I haven’t been able to watch much of it. Are you to sleepy JungKook ah?” you asked. Jungkook smiled.

“I'm tired time to time but not to bad.” he said. Jimin patted his back.

“You sleep just fine.” he said. You nodded.

“That's good. You better be going to school and keeping up with your studies. Music is important but don't be a drop out. Jonghyun oppa always tells me he wished he stayed in.” you said. “You don't have to be #1 but don't be last.” Jungkook sighed a nodded.

“Ok.” he said. Jimin nodded.

“Yeah stay in school. It's not bad to have a high school diploma.” he said. You nodded.

“Oh, hey, Jimin shi.” you said. Jimin looked at you. “Want to be part of my dancing 95 line?”

“Eh?” Jimin asked confused.

“Yeah, like the Kyu line and 91 line. Me, B.A.P Jongup ah. Teen Top Changjo, and Nu'est Jr so far.” you said. Jimin smiled.

“Your the only girl.” he pointed out. You pouted.

“I get along with boys better. I need to recruit more girls actually.” you said. Jimin smiled.

“I'll join. Should we make it official?” he said. You smiled.

“Yeah! Let's make a twitter for out line!” you said pulling out your phone. Jimin laughed and nodded.

“Ok.” he said moving closer to you. Jimin looked at Jungkook. “ 95 line business. Go shopping.” he said. Jungkook pouted. You smiled.

“It won't take long. Jimin ah be nicer.” you said to him. Jimin rubbed his head.

“Sorry.” he said. Jungkook was still pouting. You opened you bag and pulled out some money.

“Buy yourself a candy bar and a coke.” you said. Jungkook smiled and took the money.

“Ok, thanks Noona!” Jungkook said taking off to do shopping. You smiled.

“So cute.” you said. “Ok, I think we should name it 95danceline and the password could be kpopdance95.” you said. Jimin humed then smiled.

“I'm fine with it. What about the others?” he asked. You smiled pulling up your text screen and sending the message to everyone in your 95 dance line.

 

You: Hey 95ers! One, we have a new member ^^ BTS Jimin! Two, I'm thinking of making a twitter and other accounts for our line. Dorky right? So I was thinking of user name: 95danceline and password: kpopdance95. Is this cool?

 

You clicked send and smiled.

“Wanna make a bet?” you said. Jimin looked at you. “Who'll text back first?” Jimin smiled.

“Sounds like fun.” he said. “I say JR sunbaenim.” you nodded.

“I say Changjo ah.” you said. Your phone went off. Jongup texted back.

“We both lost.” Jimin said. You nodded opening it up.

 

Uppie: Sure, cool with me ^^ Friend!

 

You phone went off again. It was JR.

 

Grenny: Only you (your name) ^^ Fine with me. Let's do it!

 

Then Changjo texted back

 

Shakey: Dork ^^ That's fine.

 

You smiled at your phone with Jimin.

“We got the a ok! Lets do it.” you said. Jimin smiled at you.

“Yeah, let's be the first post.” he said. You smiled making the account for your line. You then pulled up your camera a scooted closer to Jimin to get him in. You both posed cutely with your makeupless faces.

 

95danceline: The ultra amazing dancing line born in 95 ^^ kekekeke Fire5 Taeby & BTS Jimin.

pic.twitter.com/zcnouh2n3j3

 

You posted it. Jimin smiled.

“Let the world know?” he asked. You nodded.

“I'll let the world know.”

Now, there are about 45,000 followers currently.

 

“Eh?” you said while you, Hisu Mei, Mi Kyong were sitting. Your manger nodded.

“Hisu Mei, your going to be singing a OST for Heirs. Let's do that now so you'll have time. (Your name) let's go to filming.”

“Ok.” you said getting up.

“We'll head to japan after words. Plane leaves at 10.” he said. You nodded.

“Cool, i'm all packed.”

 

“Block B!” you cheered happily. M.Prie Jerry smiled at you shaking his head.

“Which one is it?” 2eyes YeonJun asked. You smiled.

“Zico sunbaenim.” you said. “He's just so cool.” Air Plane Bo Ki shook his head.

“What ever you say. Miss.95danceline.” he teased. You smiled.

“Oppa just mad he doesn't have a line to call his own.” you teased. Bo Ki smirked.

“What about 2013 rookie line?” he said. You pouted.

“Fine, you win.”

“Hey there here!” GI Aram pointed. The Block B boys walked through bowing to everyone and stuff.

“Jaehyo oppa is really attractive.” Aram whispered. You started to chuckle.

“Unni, go talk to them!” Yeonjun said. You blinked then pointed to yourself.

“Me?”

“Who else? Unni go.” she smiled happily.

“They send you cause your the only one who can.” Yonghu from PURE said. You shrugged and hopped down from your spot. Strolling your way to the Block B boys. Kyung noticed you first then started to tap some of s. You smiled.

“Hello, I'm Lee (your name) also known as Taby from Fire-5.” you said bowing. Zico smiled at you coming tot he front of the group with Jaehyo.

“Nice to meet you.” They all said bowing a little. Jaehyo smiled scanning you along with the others. You smiled.

“I happy to meet you sunbaenims.” you said clasping your hands together. “I really like Very good.” Zico smiled sheepishly.

“Ah, thank you.” he said.

“(Your name) ah, time for makeup.” your makeup artist called out.

“Alright! I'll be leaving first. Nice to meet you.” you bowed before walking away. You hear mummer either from Jaehyo or Kyung but someone commented how pretty you were with out makeup.

 

“That was a good recording.” you sighed happily. Jerry nodded.

“Yeah, good laughs. Oh gotta go. Bye bye.” he waved. You smiled and waved.

Bye bye.” you bowed as well before walking to your back pack.

“(Your name) shi.” your turned around to see Zico. You bowed and fully turned to him.

“Sunbaenim, can I help you?” you asked. Zico smiled rubbing his head.

“Ah, well. I wanted to compliment you on your work. You wrote still in love and other songs for your albums correct.” he said. You nodded.

“Yeah, lyrics just kinda pop in my head.” you said. Zico nodded.

“Yeah, it's a gift.” he said. You nodded.

“It must be if everyone keeps telling me.” you said. Zico chuckled.

“Ah, yeah. So I was thinking... can I get your number?” Zico asked. You blinked.

“Eh?”

“Never mind.”

“Oh, no, it's ok. Sure let me get my phone.” you said mentioning to your phone. Zico smiled following you. You pulled out your phone. Zico had his too. “I'll put you as... Ziraffe.” Zico laughed.

“Ok.” he said. You both exchanged numbers while Jaehyo walked over with his phone.

“Can I as well?” he asked, with more confidence then Zico did. You smiled.

“Sure. I'll put sunbaenim as....” you started to think.

“Oppa.”

“Eh?” You looked at Jaehyo. He smiled.

“Not Sunbaenim, oppa.” he patted his chest. “Oppa.” you started to chuckle.

“Ok oppa. I'll put you as yo-yo.” you said.

“Me too.” Zico said. “Call me Oppa too. Actually all of Block B is your oppa ok?” You smiled.

“Sure, ok. Oppa.”

 

“Wow.” you said standing in front of a medium sized restaurant named 'Ayako'. Ayako smiled looking at it.

“It looks much better now.” she said. Mi Kyong smiled.

“Ah, I'm hungry let's go.” she said. Hisu Mei nodded in agreement.

“Nee-chan!” to your surprised a boy and a girl came running out.

“Beinto, Chiyo.” Ayako opened her arms for her younger siblings to run into.

“*Okāsan wa, anata ga kite ita to nobeta!” the girl, Chiyo, said.

“*Watashi wa gakkō ni ikanai kongan'node, watashi wa anata o miru koto ga dekimaa.” Beinto, the boy, said. Ayako rubbed their heads.

“*Anata ga gakkō ni suru hitsuyō ga arimasuga, arigatōgozai” Ayako responded.

“Ayako!” a older male came out. Ayako smiled.

“Onii-san!” she hugged her older brother Daisuke. “*Sore wa anata o mite totemo yoikotoda.”

“*Watashi mo.” Daisuke looked at you all. “Thank you for care me sister” he spoke brokenly in Korean. You smiled.

“*Mondainai.” shocking everyone. You blinked. “I was better in Japanese class then Chinese.” Then a elder woman came out with a smile.

“Ayako-chan.” she said. Ayako smiled.

“Oka-san!” she went to hug her mom, making you all smile.

“(Your name) ah!” You got back tackled but none other then you best friend Ae Sook. You smiled.

“Ae Sook ah!” you called out trying to get out of her grip to hug her. Ae Sook let go so you two could hug properly.

“I missed you!” you both called out happily.

 

*mom said you were coming

*I begged mom not to go to school so I could see you

*Thank you but you should be in school.

* it's so good to see you

*me too

*No problem

done done done done ^^ MAYBE More of Japan fun in the next chapie (Hopefully not sure) and a shocking scandle(?) of Ayako!!!!!