Shout

My life as a SM town family member

"Throw your hands in the air~. Shout your voice even higher." You sang to your self quietly as you walked threw the door. Your fellow members walked in slowly after you.

"I think I lost my voice." Mi Kyong breathly said walking to the kitchen, turning on the sink to get water.  Ayako flopped onto the couch.

"I didn't think it would of been that hard to record a song." she said turning on the T.V. Eun Mei sat next to her, rubbing her neck.

"I can't believe I couldn't hit that note right." she glared at the screen. "I'm the main vocalist, I should be able to sing that note." Hisu Mei walked over to your leader and rubbed her back.

"Even Sunbae said he had trouble with that note. But you got it right a couple of times." The chinese beauty said, soothing her. Ayako lean forward and hugging the leader.

"You almost has it before we left the recording room. If we stayed a little longer you would nailed it." she said, snuggling into Eun Mei. The leader huffed, still upset. You walkded over and poked Eun Mei's forehead.

"It's the first day of recording. We all were nervouse and messed up alot. We'll get better." you smiled at her. Eun Mei smiled back at you.

"Thanks."

"No problem." you said. Mi Kyong emarged from the kitchen.

"I'm hungry. Makane, make food." she said rubbing her stomach. Your eyes widen.

"Make food? How about I buy?" you said. You are the worst cook in the world. Mi Kyong shook her head.

"We have food that needs to made. You're the youngling. Cook." she said pointing to the kitchen.

"But Hisu Mei is the cook." you said pointing to the older member. Hisu mei waved her hand.

"I'm too tired. You can make food today." the world crashed for you. You shook your head.

"Honetly, you guys don't want me to cook."

 

       "I told you."  You said rubbing Mi Kyong's back as she kept puking into the toilet. Seeing how she was the only one who puked but the way the other members looked, they might at any moment follow suit. Hisu mei looked like she died as she laid her head on the table. Ayako finally gave and ran to the other bathroom. Eun Mei was washing out with water. She glared at you. You smiled innocently at her.

 

     "Are you girls ok?" Manger Kwang asked walking into the dorm room. The girls were still pale and sick looking, all of them shaking their heads. Luckly they were well enough to sing, however you figured they would have a long day. "What happen?" he asked touching the girls forheads. Mi Kyong only pointed at you, seeing how you were the only healthy one. Your manger gave you a odd look. You sighed.

"I made food." you said.

"You called that food?" Hisu Mei said laying on Ayako. Eun Mei looked like her feet would give out at any moment. You rubbed your arm.

"I warned you." you whispered as your manger started to go mom on your members.

"How long are they going to be like this?" Kwang asked you.

"Another hour or so. I hope." you said, thinking about the after effects of the last time you cooked. Manger Kwang sighed heavily.

 

 "What happen to you?" Yoo YoungJin asked as  your group walked in. Your members all sat on the couch, giving you a dirrty look.  You stood and covered your eyes.

"They ate (your names) ah food." Your manger said handing out water bottles.

"That was not food." Mi Kyong whinned rubbing her stomach. Yoo YoungJin gave you a odd look. You slide your hand off in a pout.

"I didn't mean too make them sick. They'll be fine in a hour or so." you said rubbing your arm.

"Seeing how every one else is sick." Yoo YoungJin said looking at the other girls then too you. "We'll just work on your parts for now." you nodded placing your stuff down.

"I'm going to get you girls some tea." Manger Kwang said walking out. The other members groaned in response.

"Ok (your name) ah, get in there." Yoo YoungJin handed you the paper. You nodded taking the paper and walking in to the recording booth. You placed the paper onto the stand on picked up the head phones, leaving one off your ear so you could hear yourself. Soon enough the music startd to go. you looked at the paper, reading until your part came up.

"threw your own body, thats going to make you~" you paused, ending your line.  Yoo YoungJin nodded as he kept the music playing. You grooved to the music as your next part came up "we are the voices of the next generation, so just scream your heart out.~" Yoo YoungJin paused the music.

"Its good, but kinda bland. trying putting more heat in it like this." he sang your line back to you, showing you what he ment. You sang the line right back to him, making sure you got it right. Yoo YoungJin nodded "lets try the line again." you nodded re singing the part to yourself. The music came back on.

"We are the voices of the next generation, so just scream your heart out~" you sang agian. Yoo YoungJin smiled clapping his hands.

"Exactly! Thats what I want." he sounded so happy. Your confidence boosted as you smiled at him. Seeing you working hard the other members seem to get color back in their skin. Eun Mei stood up.

"May I be next?" she asked, sounding better. Yoo YoungJin smiled at her.

"You can."

 

"Shout, Shout!~" Your group saang the last part of the song. Yoo YoungJin stood up in his chair, clapping his hands. Your group stared at him then each other.

"You guys did awesome. You can come out now." he said. Your whole group ran out of the room and looked at Yoo YoungJin. "Its past lunch. You girls get something to eat. Come back in a little. Then you'll hear your song." your eyes widen.

"We're done!? Recording!?" you sounded shocked. Yoo YoungJin nodded.

"You girls are able to record smoother then most of your sunbae's. Come back in a hour for your song."  he smiled at your group. Eun Mei bowed.

"Thank you so much." she said coming back up. Yoo YoungJin waved his hands.

"Oh no, thank you for recording so well and singing my song. And (Your-name) ah, thanks for some of the lyrical help." he said. You bowed to him. You all said your goodbyes as you exited the room.

"I can't believe it, we're done recording. We have a song." Ayako breathed out, looking into space. Mi Kyong hugged the Japanese beauty.

"I know, feels like a dream. Lets go out to eat!" Mi Kyong said happily. Eun Mei nodded.

"My treat." she said walking toward the exit.

"Leader! Leader!" Hisu Mei and Mi Kyong chanted as they followed the leader. Ayako was smiled at you as she held your hand. You smiled back.

"I don't think we would of done this with out you. Thank you for completing our group (your name) ah." Ayako said. You blushed.

"Oh no, I doubt that." you said waving your free hand. Ayako rolled her eyes.

"Your a big part of this group, as much as the rest of us. Have more faith in yourself." She said following the group pulling you along. You smiled at her.

"Thank you." you said. You didn't notice that you started doubting youself, however Ayako helped you out of small time of doubt. Mi Kyong started to yell at the two of you to hurry up. You both laughed and ran to your group. You all had your arms around each other as you walked down the hall, reaching the front doors. Surprised when SHINee walked in.

"Hello, sunbae's." Eun Mei was the first to drop her arms and bow. The rest of you followed her. You smiled at your oppas.

"Hello oppas." you said calmly. SHINee smiled at your group, excited to see you.

"You look happy. Did something good happen?" Jonghyun asked. You nodded.

"We just finished recording our title song." you said, being the only person in the group being able to talk. Ayako gently tapped you.

"Oh! This must be your group! Aw, so pretty." Key said sounding like a mom.  Onew shyly nodded, staring Hisu Mei.

"Thank you." Your group bowed in thanks. You pointed to each member.

"This is Choi Eun Mei, Chan Hisu Mei, Fujioka Ayako, and Kim Mi Kyong." Each member bowed at there name. Minho smirked.

"And who are you?' he teased you, poking you cheek. You pouted at him.

"Oppa, you know me." you whinned. Minho laughed at you.

"Looks like you all were going somewhere. Where are you going?" Jonghyun asked, eyes shinning.

"We are about to go eat." Mi Kyong said, looking cute. SHINee nodded.

"We have a few minutes to spare. Let oppas join you." Key said. Your members looked surprised.

"Really?" Ayako asked. Minho nodded. Taemin made eye contact with you.

"And you." he said pointing to you "I still need my selca." you laughed covering your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Ok."

 

  You sat around a large table. This resterant is use to SM aritist stopping by so they have their own room to hide away from fans. You sat between Taemin and Ayako. Everyone chatted except for Eun Mei and Hisu Mei. Eun Mei was to respectful, so she only spoke when spoken to. While Hisu Mei was shy. However you did most of the talking with SHINee, seeing how you're closer with them more then your memebers. Mi Kyong was holding a good conversation with Key, seeing how both were into fanshion. Minho was praticing his Japanese with Ayako, Onew sat quietly but would put in his two cents or make a joke, JongTae mostly with you. You got better at talking with Taemin, however you still got shy, so you spent more time responding to Jonghyun. SHINee's manger, manger kim, joined later. You waved happily at him. Taemin may claim he found you but half the criedt goes to Manger Kim, who could actually scout you. Manger Kim smiled and sat next to Onew. Joining in the conversation.  Soon enough your own Manger joined and spoke with SHINee's manger. Minho pulled out his phone, he soon placed it up to his ear.

"Oh hyung. Yeah where at the resturant... No, we have trainees with us." Minho spoke into the phone. "With (Your name) ah and her group. We are celebreating the fact they finished recording their title song... ok hyung bye." he hung up.

"Who was that?" Ayako asked. Minho looked up

"HyukJae hyung is coming over. He's bringing some other Hyungs with him." He said putting his phone away. Your members eyes widen.

"More sunbae's?" Mi Kyong said looking over at you. You smiled at her.

"It'll be fine." you got up. "Excuse me, i'll be right back." you said moving from the table.

"Where are you going?" Taemin called after you. You turned to him.

"To the bathroom." you said walking away from the table. You open the door that lead to the hall. You closed the door and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

"(Your name) ah!" you turned around to see Kyuhyun at the other end of the hall. With TVXQ's Changmin. You turned around and bowed.

"Hello." you said. The evil Makanes walked over to you.

"Oh so you're the famous (your name) ah." Changmin said studing you. You bowed again.

"Yup thats me." you said. Kyuhyun sent you a charming smile.

"HyukJae hyung said you where here. Conrgats on your recording." he said. "Our (your name) is going to be on stage with us soon." he rubbed your hair. You swatted his hand away and pouted.

"Oppa." you said fixing your hair. Changmin laughed.

"Aw, your so cute. Is it true your younger then EXO?" he asked. You nodded. Changmin turned to Kyuhyun.

"Wow, I'm old." he said. Kyuhyun hit him.

"You're not that old. You're just a big sunbae." he said. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand, hiding the smiled. Changmin turned back to you.

"What where you doing?" he asked. You turned around then back to him.

"I was going to the bathroom, sunbae-nim." you said respectfully. Changmin pouted at you.

"Sunbae-nim? You call Kyuhyun ah oppa. Call me oppa." he whinned at you. You smiled, inwardly laughing at him.

"Ok, oppa." you said. Changmin shyly blushed, giggling to himself. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and open the door.

"Get in there." Kyuhyun said pushing his friend to the door. He smiled at you. "Hurry back quickly." when the enter the closed the door but could hear the cheers from the SHINee boys. You turned back to rush to the bathroom before others came.

 

"(Your name) ah!" Eunhyuk called out as you enter the room. You closed the door behind you and bowed. When you got up you noticed faces you knew but havn't met yet. From Super Junior you saw Eunhyuk, Dongahe, Kyuhyun, but also Sungmin, Yesung, Kagin and TVXQ's Changmin where there. The three Suju members looked at you in awe.

"Ah, so you're (Your-name) shi." Sungmin smiled at you. You bowed.

"Yes, thats me." you said.

"Wow, Hyung she has green eyes." Kagin pointed out to Yesung. Yesung looked at you in awe. You nodded, guessing the lighting was right enough for the green in your eyes to be shown.

"Wow, you must be part Korean." Yesung said. You nodded.

"Yeah, my mother was born in London." you said. Donghae looked at you in surprise.

"I thought your mom was American." he said. You laughed.

"Well, when my mom was 5 she moves to the states." you said to him. Kyuhyun nodded pulling a drink to his mouth. Changmin just stared at you.

"I thought I was going crazy in hall. But I did see green eyes." he said. You nodded.

"(Your name) ah!" Taemin called from the other table. You excused yourself from the other Sunbae's and wondered over to your original table. Taemin patted the spot you sat at originally. You sat down.

"You're miss popular." Ayako joked with you. You shook you head.

"I wouldn't say that." you said taking her water to drink. Sunddenly Amber opened the door, with Luna and BoA behind her.

"Little brother!" you heard Donghae call out to Amber.  Amber made a comment to him and everyone laughed. Luna scanned the room then saw you.

"(Your name) ah!" she waved at you. Amber looked over and waved at you too. You waved back at them.

"Try telling me your not popular again." Ayako whispered to you. You looked at her odd. You didn't see yourself as popular, just you know them.

"Omo, its BoA sunbae-nim." Mi Kyong whispered. The queen herself walked over to your table, standing behind Minho.

"Noona." he smiled at her, greeting her. The rest of SHINee greeted her informally. BoA looked over at you. You felt weird, well she is a really BIG Sunbae-nim. She smiled sweetly at your group.

"Oh so you're the new group going to debut. What are your names?" she asked. All together you bowed at your sunbae. Eun Mei bowed again.

"I'm Choi Eun Mei." she said. Hisu Mei bowed too.

"I'm Chan Hisu Mei." she said softly, but you could still hear her. Mi Kyong bowed.

"I'm Kim Mi Kyong." she said respectfully. It caught you off gaurd.

"I'm Fujioka Ayako." Ayako bowed, her voice held awe to it. Ayako did say she looked up to BoA. The queen of pop looked at you.

"You must be Lee (Your name), right?" she asked. You bowed at her. BoA smiled at you. "I've heard alot about you."

"All good things I hope." you spoke shyly, unsure how to feel about that. BoA looked at you fondly. Amber walked over and placed a arm around her Sunbae's shoulder.

"I've told her only good stuff. Huh Noona?" Amber joked. BoA gentely slapped her but laughed. The mood got better as some other sunbae's mingled with the younger crowd. Pictures and jokes filled the room. When BoA asked for a picture you shyly excepted. There was such a huge gape between the two of you it was over whelming. You took most of your pictures with Suju members.

"They party is here!" Hyoyeon crashed into the room. Followed by Yoona, Sooyoung, and Jessica. You laughed at the room. SNSD, Super Junior, FX, TVXQ, BoA, and SHINee where all in one room. All was needed was a EXO member then life would be set.

"Someone from EXO has to come. You joked to Mi Kyong. Taemin smiled at you.

"I could call Jong In ah if you want." he said pulling out his phone. You laughed.

"I don't know if the room could handle more people." you said looking around the room. Suddenly a pair of arms tackled you.

"Our dancing princess!" Hyoyeon exclaimed pulling you closer to her. You coughed a little before shifting so she wasn't killing you.

"Hello, Unni." you said finally being able to breath. Yoona followed after her Unni and smiled at you.

"Oh, you must be (your name) shi." she looked over at your memebers. "Wow, you all are so pretty. Our rookies are Deabak!" she turned yelling at Yuri. Your members bowed in thanks. Sooyoung walked over and scanned you all.

"Wow, we have a mini Yoona." she said pointing at Mi Kyong, who almost choked on her drink. Mi Kyong shook her head.

"Oh no, Yoona sunbae-nim is way more prettier than me." she said flustered. Mi Kyong knew she was pretty but compared to Yoona she thought she was lacking. Yoona laughed.

"Aw, thank you. But you are super pretty too." Yoona said to Mi Kyong. Yuri came over and about died. She was adoring your group so much it was kinda too much. Soon enough more pictures. Manger Kwang over to your table.

"Ok girls. Time to get back." he said. You frowned but nodded anyway. Your group got up.

"Are you leaving?" Changmin asked as you passed him.

"Yeah, we got to go back to the recording room. Please enjoy your meal." you said respectfully. You heard complaints from EunHaeKyu about you leaving. Amber hugged you goodbye before moving out the room. Mi Kyong and Yoona hugged as well. Ayako said goodbye to Changmin who said bye first. Hisu Mei was over whelmed with all the good byes she just kept bowing. Eun Mei did the same but voicing her good bye to BoA. You all walked out of the room and closed the door behind you.

"Wow." Ayako said taking a breath. Mi Kyong nodded as well. Eun Mei turned to you.

"Looks like everyone showed up to meet or see you." she smiled at you. You rubbed your head.

"Looks like it. But thats all because i'm Taemin oppa's school mate." you confessed.

"I wish any member from EXO came. I know them." Hisu Mei said finally talking. Mi Kyong put a arm around you.

"Yeah, I miss those oppas. Espically having rap battles with Chanyeol. And winning." she sighed. You smiled at them.

"I don't know anyone in EXO. So you beat me there." you said walking ahead. Ayako looped arms with you.

"Aw, don't worry. They must know about you too."

 

   "How was break?" Yoo YoungJin asked spinning in his chair to face you.

"Crazy." Mi Kyong said sitting on the couch. He gave a confused look.

"We had all sunbae-nims in one room." Eun Mei cleared up his confusion. Yoo YoungJin laughed.

"Oh, I see. Yeah that gets wild." he said. You nodded, imagining if EVERY sunbae-nim was there. Yoo YoungJin lean in "Ready to hear your song?"

"Yes sir." Ayako smiled. Waiting to hear it. Yoo YoungJin nodded and spun in his chair. You could feel everyones beat quicking, wanting to hear your song.

Eun Mei Hisu Mei Mi Kyong Ayako (your name) together  Rap, F-a-st-r-a-p English (music break)  (x#) times it repeates. *Loooooongnote*

Title: *Shout*

()

Just shout (x2)

Come on, come one!

() Ha! () (x3)

AH-HA~ theres a new sound flowing  UP & DOWN

Threw your body, thats going to make you Loud!

Just shout (x4)

()

When this song come on you need to turn the volume up, up!

We are here to cure you from your boring routine and lifeless living style.

We are the voice s of the new generation, so just scream your heart out!

All ideals, all expectations, we are going to destroy those one by one.

Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare stop, keep on screamin until my heart burst Throw them in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the energy up!

()()()

Let me take a ride, lets shift you into drive, let's go farther than any human can handle.

Let's turn up the exciment as we get lost with ourselves, if your lost, let me hear you voice, let me hear you *voooooooice*

Just Shout (x4)

AHA~ We got one purpose, just to get you to move that body, just get those hands up, so I can feel them.

We-want-you-to-become-out-of-control, come and rise to our level, if you can't hadle us then leave.

Just shout (x2)

You'll forget all of your worries when the passion starts to take, over over

Let yourself be swept by the over powering sound and forget all about those bonding rules

You can try to fight me but my power will soon over power your senses.

Screw the rules, let yourself go, and let me hear your voices go loud.

Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare stop, keep on screamin until my heart burst Throw them in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the energy up! Shout (x2) Throw your hands in the air keep on shouting, tell the world to shut it Don't you dare stop Forget the world and their nonsense Throw them in the air Welcome to your sanctuary. Just shout (x2)

This is, SM's, Fire-5

Let's go to a place where only rebellious and exceited can eneter. Life-would-be-boring-if-you-just-sit-there, dont-be-another-lifeless-dummy. If you don't think you can hadle it, then step around me. Shall we have fun?

(dubstep sound)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(Mix of dub/rock)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just shout (x3) Come one (x2)

*Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

         Throw your hands into the air, shout your voices even higher. Don't you dare {Just shout}stop, keep on screamin{Just shout} until my heart burst Throw them {Yeah, yeah}in the air, to just sit there would be a sin Keep the {Yeaaaaaaaaaah}energy up! Shout (x2) Throw{Just shout} your hands in the air keep on shouting, tell the world to shut it Don't you dare stop Forget the world and their nonsense Throw them in the air Welcome to your sanctuary. Just shout (x2) }(x2)

Yoo YoungJin turned to your group.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked. The group was quite, still letting the fact that really catchy song and the voices was theirs. Slowly Mi Kyong's hand raised. Yoo YoungJin laughed. "Yes?"

"Can we hear it again?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM! Long chapter T^T For those who havn't noticed I kinda based Fire-5's song off of Younique Unit -Max Step... cuz I just happen to be listening to it LLL. Woo getting closer to your debut XD i'll have to wait till 2013 to really type up your debut, cuz I want it to be accuarte as possible teehee. Anyways when should I have your debut? Jan, Feb, March, April? Teehee, just before SM Twon goes over seas I guess. Maybe I'll make it early. Anyway been a LONG type. Bye Bye