Song

My life as a SM town family member

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. The sleeping face of your leader met your gaze. A small smile met your lips as you rolled over, observing the room you shared with her for a few days now. The sight still hasn't really sunk in yet but you figured it'll will at some point. You reached over to your phone and checked the time. The green numbers read 6:05. You put your phone back down and closed your eyes. You were awake and saw no hope to going back sleep. A sigh came out as you gently got out of bed, trying not to wake your partner. You opened the door and desended down the hall, trying not to make noise so you wouldn't wake up the rest of the people in the house. You walked in to the kitchen and got a glass of water then brought it to your lips. After placing the cup down you looked back at the clock. You were suppose to wake up at 7:30 to go to your schedule that started at 8, but since your up you couldn't just hang around lazliy. You placed the cup down and walked back to your room. Might as well pratice.

 

You walked in to the main building. Employes greated you and kept going on their way. A female staff member noticed you and playful put a hand on her hip.

"Here so early again? (Your-name)-shi, you should sleep in." she said walking over to you. You bowed at her then smiled.

"I woke up and just couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't want to bother the others so I came here. Might as well be productive." You said fixing your bag strap. She shook her head.

"You come in early, you stay late. Your going to drown your self before you even debut." she patted your shoulder. "You're wrost then Donghae, and i'll tell you, that boy about killed himself. Relax sometimes." she stared in your eyes.

"I will unni. Now, i'll leave first." you bowed and smiled at her. "Bye." you said walking down to the pratice rooms.

 

You watched your twin. She followed the same moves as you both expertly hit each beat to the dance that Trey taught you not to long ago. You kept hitting each move as you tried to perfect it. Soon enough the complex dance ended. The music was replaced by a angry groan from you. Near the last part of the dance you messed up a move. It was simple pop then step, however the beat seem faster then you could make the move. You're the main dancer, you should be able to lead dance better then any other member, also teach the others if they couldn't get the move. You closed your eye then breathed out.

"It's ok, just pratice. You'll get it." You said opening your eyes. This time you decided to try with out the music. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7-8." you spoke slowly following your moves. The move seemed to go smoothly. You tried it that way couple more times before you did it a little faster. Seemed good enough. "Ok, time with music." you played the song again and danced to it. again, you messed up. "What the hell!" you groaned as you covered your face. You had way more complicated moves then this move by why couldn't you just land this move? You slid your hands off face and let them slide against your pulled back hair.

"Having trouble?" you jumped at the new vice that entered the room. Surprised you turned around to see Taemin leaning aginst the frame of the door with his arms and legs crossed. 

"T-Taemin oppa."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." he said walking into the room. Shyly you bowed. He walked up to you. "What are you having trouble with?" you cupped your hands behind your back and you gently kicked the back of your foot.

"Just this one part of this dance." you narrowed your eyes somehwere in the room. "I can do it slowly, just in the song." Taemin smiled at you.

"I could help you." you looked at him surprised.

"You? Help me?" you said pointing between. Taemin faked being offended.

"What do you mean 'you'? Are you saying I'm not a good enough dancer to help you? How can you say that to oppa?" your eyes widen.

"N-no, I didn't mean it like that! I wasn't looking down on sunbae, it's just that you don't know the dance and such." you spoke flustered. Taemin started to laugh at your pinkish face.

"I was just kidding (Your name) ah." He said patting your head. You pouted at him, not enjoying getting bullied"You're so cute." he pinched your redding cheeks. You gently cover your cheek as he pulled his hand away. Not able to say anything but just replaying his words cute!. Taemin placed his hand on his hips "Now, what's the problem?" you blinked trying to come back to reality.

"Oh, just a small part."

"Show it to me."

"What?" you looked at him shocked. He gave you a odd look.

"I can't help you if I don't know what it is." Taemin smiled  stepping back. "Start, 1,2,3,4." you gave him a odd look before you started to move.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7-8." you showed him the move slowly. Taemin tilt his head.

"Do it again."

"Again?"

"Yes again." you shrugged and did the move again. Taemin nodded and walked over to you. "You're doing the move slowly right? Try doing the speed it needs to be done." your eyes widen. You didn't want to mess up infront of him. Taemin waited for you to do the move. You turned to the mirror, rather see that then him. You did the move and inwardly cursed at the mess up. Taemin brought his hand up to his mouth. You blushed.

"This is the problem." you said looking down. Taemin nodded and walked over to the stereo.

"I'll need to see the moves in front of that move. Can you show me the whole dance?" he said.

"What?" you said surprised. Taemin didn't reply but just played the song. As if it was reaction you turned back to your twin and started to dance the song. You were a little clumsy at first but soon got your swag back. You dance a little more powerful then usual, but you don't usally have Taemin watching you. Soon the dreaded part came and well enough you came through and messed up. Still you finished the song. You gave a upset groan as you covered your face then threw them down glaring at yourself in the mirror.

"Wow." Taemin's voce came out from no where to you. Oh yeah, he was there. You turned to your oppa and noticed his awe struck expression. You blushed at the way he looked at you. "I knew you were good, but didn't know this good. Good job Taemin." he said patting his own back. You chuckled as you cover your mouth with the back of your hand. It was a knew feeling that swelled in your chest. Pride? Most likely.

"Thank you oppa." you shyly said bowing. Taemin smiled at you.

"No problem. Now back to your issue." he went back into teaching Tae mode "I can see where the problem is. The move is really tricky." he said standing next to you. You watched him as he roughly copyed a section of the dance, "The problem is here, you do some crazy foot work before you get to that move." he said re-showing you. You watch closely then started to copy him a little. Taemin smiled at you. "What you need to do is this." he did the move at the right pace. Your eyes widen, he got it that quick!? He looked at you. "Follow me ok." he then started to teach you your own move. Quickly you started to get a hang of it. Soon enough, you landed the move perfectly. You jumped up and down.

"Yes!" you said clapping your hands. Taemin chuckled at you, stopping your party. You blushed and coughed into your hand. The phone ringing cought you both off gaurd.

"Oh, thats mine." Taemin said walking over to the phone. You watched as he picked up the phone. Seem like a one way conversation aside from Taemin's one word answers. Taemin hung up the phone and looked over at you. "That was Kibum hyung. I got to go. Sorry." he said sounding little sad. You felt the same way.

"Oh." was your response "Well, thanks for helping me oppa." you said bowing to your sunbae. Taemin smiled.

"No problem. Your my hobae, it's only right I help you." he said. You smiled and nodded at him. "Gotta go, see you later (your-name) ah."  he said hurrying out the room. You turned back to your twin as soon as he left the room.

"Ok, pratice." you said starting to dance the move again. However your mess up wasn't your own fault.

"(Your name) ah!" Taemin said running back in to the room. You turned around to your oppa.

"Oppa?" you said. Taemin looked at you with intense eyes "Did you forget something."

"I forgot to tell you something." he said, cheeks turning pink. You gave him a odd look.

"What is it?"

"I love you."

.......

Just kidding XD He doesn't say that.

.........

"(Your name) ah!" Taemin said running back in to the room. You turned around to your oppa. Surprised to see him again.

"Oppa?" you responded watching him walk in. "What is it?" Taemin smiled.

"I forgot earlier but I wanted to ask you something." he said, Your heart speed up. Ask? Like a date!?

"W-what is it?" you asked. Taemin scratched the back of his head.

"I wanted to ask for your number." ah, so that's what it was. Some how you felt a burden taken off your shoulders and also felt dissapointed. My number? Really!?

"Jonghyun oppa has it doesn't he? Why don't you ask him?" you said, it would be easier just to get it from our Dino puppy oppa. Taemin laughed.

"Yeah, but I thought I would ask you and get it from you." he said. You nodded understanding him.

"Ok." you said. Taemin smiled and handed you his phone. You typed in the number and handed it back to him. He looked at it.

"What should I name you? Hyung has you under 'cute green eyed hobae' in his phone." you laughed, Jong is such a dork. Taemin seemed to think a little more then nodded as he typed in the name. You gave into your curiosty.

"What am I in it?" you asked. Taemin smiled at you.

"I put you as 'my girl'." he said showing you the phone. In bold english letters read your contact name. You blushed at the name.

"W-why?" you stuttered. Taemin looked at it then you.

"Well, you are mine." he said. You gave him a strange look. "I discovered you so your mine. Mine, mine mine." he joked poking your noise. You blushed as you smiled soflty at him. Soon Taemin clicked more buttons then moved toward you. "I need a picture for your number. Let's take a selca." he said holding up the phone so you both could see the screen. Surprised you pulled away from him.

"No no no no." you said waving your hands. If you were going to have a pivture you would have to look better then now.Taemin frowned at you.

"Why?"

"Becuase, i'm all sweaty and gross. How about i'll send you a picture."

"But I want a selca with you. Hyung has his with you."

"I looked ok in that picture, he didn't catch me all sweaty and gross."

"I don't mind. Just one ok."

"Come back later."

"I don't know when I can see you next. Please."

"When i'm not all sweaty."

"(Your name) ah~ oppa wants it now."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"But."

"So this is what your doing." Both you and Taemin turned to face a short man who looked to be in his late 30's. He had his black hair slik back and wore all black. Taemin looked confused but you reconized hime. You bowed at him. Taemin shortly followed you, still confused. The man crossed his arms "In your note you said you cam early to pratice, but I see you playing around." he said eyeing the both of you.

"Sorry." you said. Taemin looked at you.

"Who is he?" he asked.

"My manger oppa. Manger Kwang." you explained to him. Taemin mouth 'o'ed as he turned to your manger and bowed again. You manger placed his hands on his waist.

"(Your name) ah, get cleaned up. You'll be recording in 30 minutes." he said. "I believ you can excuse yourself Mr. Lee." Taemin nodded, giving you a apologice look  before he made his way to the door. You shyly meet eye contact with your manger, who in return smirked at you.

"Oppa charming are we?" he joked. You pouted.

"Oppa." you whinned as he kept teasing you about Taemin.

 

Your group as wondered into the recording studio. Yoo Youngjin seemed to be focused on something before turning around to your group. Eun Mei turned to you all.

"1,2,3

Hello, we are fire, 5." you all said bowing and bring the back of your hand up as if you were doing SHINee's greeting, instead of a fist you kept all five fingers open. Yoo Youngjin smiled at you all.

"Welcome ladies." he said "Please take a seat." your group sat on the fimilar couch. Yoo Youngjin leaned forward on his knees "How are you all feeling?"

"A little nervouse." Mi Kyong said rubbing . He nodded.

"That's normal. Now time to get to buisness." he said turning in his chair to a stack of papers. "Let me introduce your title song to you." your eyes widen.

"Title song." Ayako said looking at the piece of paper that was handed to her. Eun Mei studied over it and Hisu Mei seemed to give confused looks at some parts of the paper. Mi Kyong handed you the paper as she looked over it.

"Shout?" she said reading the title. You read over the paper, noticeing some lyrics that seemed fimilar. Yoo Youngjin nodded.

"Yup, I have you other song perpared too. Also, I must also thank our (your-name) shi. I hope you don't mind me putting some of your lyrics in the song." he said looking at you. You looked up at him.

"I don't mind at all." you smiled looking back at the lyrics. Mi Kyong gently nudged you giggling at you.

"I see it's colored coded." Eun Mei said flipping threw the paper. "Is that our lines?"  Yoo Youngjin nodded.

"Yup, I listen to some of recordings Trey ah sent me of your voices and created a song around that." he said pointing at the paper. "Your yellow, Hisu Mei is blue, Mi Kyong is pink, Ayako is red and (your-name) is green." You looked at your parts. You noticed you didn't have much parts, then again your the main dancer so you didn't get upset since you'll be in front of the group at all times anyways. However you did notice you had a rap part.

"I'm rapping?' you asked looking at the words. Yoo Youngjin nodded.

"I didn't just get your singing voices." he smiled "When it comes to rapping your the second best in the group." you nodded, noteing that Mi Kyong had plenty of rapping parts, even a fast rap. Ayako flipped to the end page and nodded.

"Seems fun, kinda sounds rebellious." she tilted her head "is that the right word?"

"Not really, I would say powerful." Eun Mei said "or fiesty." the rest of you nodded. Yoo Youngjin smiled.

"A rebellious song would be your second song. However let's not worry about that right now. I'm going to show you your song."  he turned around and clicked on his computer. You all swallowed, waiting to hear the song. A catchy techno beat came blasting threw the speakers. You found your muscles twitching, wanting to dance to the beat. Eun Mei listen and also read the music sheet, trying to match them up as the rest of the girls listen intently. Even Manger Kwang kinda grooved to it. When the song ended Yoo Youngjin turned to you all. Un sure of what to do you quitely clapped. "Did you like it?' he asked.

"I thought it was cool." Mi Kyong said excitedly "Can we hear it again?" Eun Mei gave her a warning look. Yoo Youngjin laughed.

"Sure, after we have your voices recorded with it. First, lets get you girls harmony going. Follow me." Yoo Youngjin then started running you through excresises for you all to be harmonized. Not like you all havn't done it before but somehow you all sounded so much cleaner, powerful. Soon enough he tricked you all to sing the chours of your song. You didn't know until he kept twicking you guys to get to the level he wanted you guys to be. Your Manger seemed surprised at how well you all sounded. You all looked at each other and smiled

"We sound great!" Mi Kyong sqeuled clapping her hands. Eun Mei kinda gave a mom proud look as Hisu Mei quitely clapped to herself. Ayako joined in with Mi Kyong.  You read over the music sheet again. Yoo Youngjin clapped his hands.

"That's the sound I want fom you girls. How about we do a small run through the song before we get to recording." he said. You all nodded at everyone looked at the paper. Yoo Youngjin would first sing the part then let who's ever the line it was sing, then fixed them till it was right. When he decided that we got a little hang of it he moved you into the recording room. "Don't worry if it doesn't come out right the first time. Recording is much harder then live, even Boa doesn't get it right at first. Relax." Yoo Youngjin said into a speaker phone so you all could hear him in the recording room. Eun Mei stared at you all.

"All right. Lets do  this girls. We might fail a few times but we can do this." she said, sounding like a real leader. The fear in the room smoothed over as your leader spoke, bring confidence out of you all. You nodded, smiling fondly at your leader.

"You girls ready?" Yoo Youngjin asked playing around with the nobs and stuff on his mix board.

"Ready." you said. Yoo Youngjin smiled.

"Lets start at the chours." he said pushing the button on his computer.

 

After recording, or trying to record, for about two hours Yoo Youngjin told you all to have a break. You all left the room, getting drinks and going to the rest room, even praticing a more. Bored, you opened up your phone. Typical messages from Jae and Aek sook was there, however a number you didn't reconize was there in your message box twice. You opened up the first message to be met with a pouty looking Taemin. The message at the bottom read 'I hope you didn't get in trouble with your Manger because of me T^T, sorry if you did.' Ah so it was Taemin who sent you the message. You moved onto the other text from him, this time it was a smily Taemin, 'Your recording right!? That means soon you'll be debuting then we can preform and I can brag about you, kekeke my hobae fighting! PS: I still want me selca, tell me when your done recording!' you snickered at the text message. You clicked buttons, ready to save Taemin's number into your contacts, however you didn't know what to put him as. You sat there thinking about then got a idea. If your My girl in Taemin's phone, why don't you put something similar in yours? You typed in 'My #1 oppa' in your phoned and saved it. You smiled proudly at you phone.

"(Your name) ah." Hisu mei's voice surprised you, you turned to her "time to record again." she said.

"Oh, ok." You said putting your phone back into your bag.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM! Kekekeke, sorry its like everytime I write a chapter something goes wrong and it get deleted T^T Here it is though!