Birthdaysssss

My life as a SM town family member

April 30th:

"Happy birthday to you!" you all sang in the car. Ayako sheepishly smiled.

"Oh thank you guys." she said. Mi Kyong handed her a box, Ayako looked at it funny. The rapper smiled.

"It's a present, its for you." she said. Ayako eyes went wide, you all knew about her past, her poor life, she may never have gotten a persent (other than fan gifts) after her of a father left. Ayako took the box and stared at it. You lightly tapped her elbow.

"Here's mine." you held up a poster that was rolled up. Ayako slowly reached out her hands, clasping the poster, scared it might be ripped away from her any second. Your manger was watching from the front seat with a small smile.

"Yah, Ayako."  Manger Kwang called out. Ayako turned to him. "After our schedule, how about we all go get some Japanese food, I know a good resutant. Sound like a plan?" Ayako faced brighten up. Eun Mei looked over to her side and smiled at your manger. MiKyong tapped his seat.

"Is Oppa paying?' she joked. Everyone laughed when his face went pale. Eun Mei opened her bag and pulled out a small gift bag.

"Here you go Ayako ah." she said, handing the bag to Hisu Mei, who handed it down to Ayako along with her own small gift.

"Here's mine too." Hisu Mei smiled. Ayako took them both and added then to her collection of gifts.

"I-I don't know what to say..." Ayako was getting teary, you smiled at her.

"Maybe I should of gifted you with tissue's." you joked. Ayako lightly hit you with a soft laugh then started to rub the bggest box. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Open them!' she urged. Ayako shook her head.

"I'll open them at dinner." she whispered. You smiled.

"Good idea, now we don't have to see your tear stricken face during pratice." you got another playful hit while everyone started to laugh.

 

  "Happy birthday!" Ayako blinked in surprise, EXO and SHINee and SNSD and DBSK were all in your pratice room. They all smiled at her. Ayako started to tear up again. Yunho smiled, walking over with a bouqet of flowers.

"As the oldest sunbaenim here, I would like to congratulate you on your birthday, Ayako-chan." Yunho added ageyo to her named along with some weird movement. Changmin groaned while everyone else started to laugh. Ayako laughed and accepted the flowers.

"Thank you Yunho oppa." she smiled, wiping  a happy tear that fell. Everyone started to mingle, even Trey hopped in even though he was stricted on dancing. But the little party only lasted for about 10 minutes until you had to start practice again. However, every dance with smiles.

 

 "Here we are!" Manger Kwang said, pulling up to a nice looking resturant. You looked out the window.

"Wow." Mi Kyong whispered. Ayako smiled. You looked at the sign, it had Japanese writting on it even though the bigger letters where in korean. Yup, Japanese food allright.

"Let's get out, be carfeful girls." your manger said before opening his door, Eun Mei got out first and open the door for everyone in the back. Hisu Mei got out first, Mi Kyong followed then the two of you came out. You holding two gifts while Ayako held the others. You heard people buzzing around you.

"Omo, isn't that Fire-5?"

"Wah, their more pretty in real life."

"They're not wearing any make up!"

"Happy Birthday Ayako Unni/Noona/ah/shi!" Ayako bowed to the people who called out to her as did the rest of you. Your manger was trying to block cameras as you all huddled inside. The host was a boy, and his eyes widen when he say you all walk in. Your manger was the one who went up to talk to him, requesting a v.i.p room. You and Mi Kyong stood and watched the people whisper and secretly take out their phones, either to call ot take pictures. You smiled and did a small wave to a group a high schoolers who were waveing at you all. Mi Kyong smiled and wave back too.

"Hope your confident about your bare face, its going to be all over to the internet soon." she said. You smiled and looked at her.

"It already is, concidering that we went to the movies with Teen Top. I'm shock no scandles came out." you said. Ayako turned and smiled.

"Yeah, but a article came out of it huh? Good thing Byung oppa posted that picture of you two and explained to the world that we were their to catch a movie." she said. You nodded, even though some rumors floated around you and L.Joe were the next celb couple, but not big enough to make the mediea look twice.

"Excuse me." you all turne around to see a middle schooler boy with a smile. "Can I have your autogragh?" he asked, holding it out to Mi Kyong. She smiled.

"Sure." Mi Kyong grabbed a pen out of her persue and grabbed the notebook, scribbling down her autogragh.

"Yah, let's go." You manger came out of nowhere, pushing you and Mi Kyong away from the boy. Mi Kyong eyes widen in surprised.

"Hold on Oppa. I need to give this back." she said. Your manger looked at the boy who was standing there but kept trying to push you two away. You grabbed the notebook and slipped under your manger arm, the dissopented look on the boys face was replaced with a happy smile when you handed his his note book and ran to your manger who was lightly scolding you.

 

"I'll have YAKISOBA please." Ayako smiled, handing her menu to the woman. She nodded witha poliet smile.

"Ok, ill be right back with your food." the waitress walked away. You sipped on your tea and smiled at Ayako.

"So, open your stuff." you urged. Ayako looked at the box of stuff piled next to her. Mi Kyong had her phone out and smiling at it.

"Everyone is saying happy birthday to you on my twitter. Hey let's make a group twitter account!" Mi Kyong said. You looked at Eun Mei for approvel. Eun Mei shrugged.

"I wouldn't care." she said. Mi Kyong clapped her hands happily.

"I'll make it later, now let's see what everyone got you." the rapper said holding her phone out so she can take pictures. You smiled.

"You should become a photograher." you said. Mi Kyong smiled.

"I would of dont that if I wasn't here. I'm planning on going to collage to study it." she said. Hisu Mei smiled.

"So you passed that exaime?" she asked. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Yeah, I love taking pictures. Now let's make a memory Ayako, open up those presents!" she said. Ayako smiled.

"Alright." Ayako set Mi Kyongs gift on the table first, getting the bigger box out of the way. She slowly upwrapped it, neatly unfolding the wrapping paper. So graceful. When she finally got it open she gasped. Her present was this beatiuful white floweral dress. Ayako held it up and looked at Mi Kyong in awe, un aware of the rapper taking her picture "Mi Kyong ah, it's beautiful."

"I thought of you when I saw it online. Your soft and graceful like a flower." Mi Kyong said, taking anoher picture. "Smile!" Ayako smiled at the click and placed the dress gently back in the box.

"Oh thank you Mi Kyong, its so pretty." Ayako said, placing the box back on it. Mi Kyong nodded. Ayako the grabbed your poster, sliding the ribbon off gentely and unscolling it. You smiled when Ayako eyes lit up. You knew how much Ayako loved sakura blossoms, so the poster you got her was a full bloom Sakura Tree that was standing on a hill with sakura flowers gentely blowing in the wind. It was a really pretty picture. Sakura reminds Ayako of home, which is why she started to tear up. Ayako turned to you with a grateful smile.

"(your name) ah..." she hugged you, you smiled and hugged her back.

"Your welcome." you said Ayako smiled at the poster as she traced a finger across a sakura petel.

"Say Kimichi." Mi Kyong said, holding up her phone closer to herself. Ayako smiled and held up the poster, hearing the click sound. Mi Kyong hummed. "Ah, your so pretty even without makeup." she said studying her pictures of Ayako. Ayako smiled and rolled up the poster.

"Thank you." she dressed the poster right when everyone's food came out. You all said your thanks before the woman left with empty glasses to refill. Mi Kyong held up her phone so she could get the food and the rest of you. Your manger decided to stay hidden as of the first picture, but was in the second.

"Yum, let's eat." Hisu Mei said, picking up her chop sticks. Your manger nodded picking up his too. Ayako nodded picking up her's as well.

"Itadakimasu!" she said picking up her noodles. You repeated her and picked up your chicken, enjoying the flavor. After a 5 minutes of eating and chatting, everyone went back to presents. MiKyong had her phone ready and Ayako picked up the smaller box that was from Hisu Mei. She open the box to see a cell phone accessory, a white dasiey with a yellow center. Ayako smiled, she being the one who adores cell phone accessories. "Thank you Hisu Mei ah! It's so cute!" she excalined holding up her gift to admire it more. Hisu Mei smiled.

"No problem, I see a theme going on." she said. You nodded, everyone was getting her flowers. Ayako took out her phone, ready to put it on.

"Smile." Mi Kyong said, snapping another picture of the Japanese flower child. Ayako took off the accessory the was originally on (it was from a fan) and placed on the one from Hisu Mei. Ayako smiled at it.

"Wow, it's so pretty, thank you Hisu Mei." she said. Hisu Mei nodded with full of rice. Ayako picked up the bag that was from Eun Mei. "Last one."

"From us, you'll have more from fans." You said. Ayako nodded as she opend the bag, her face went from curiouse to teary. The three of you were curiouse while Eun Mei just smiled, picking up her food. Ayako looked over at Eun Mei while she pulled out the picture frames. She had three of them.One had a picture of her family currently, her mom and siblings standing infront of the shop Ayako had bought them (they named it after her), another had a picture of all of you, it was the picture you all took for fun after a schedule (it was Ayako's favortie picture of everyone), another had a picture of younger versions of Ayako and Eun Mei on it. The frames had thier own flowers on them and writting in english, Family, Friends, Forever.

"Eun Mei..." Ayako had tears in her eyes, she was super touched, you grabbed the frame with the younger versions of them on it.

"Wow, when was this?" you asked. Eun Mei took a sip of her tea.

"That was the second day we met." she said. You looked down in awe, they havn't changed really. This picture surely will shut up anyone who dares say they had plastic surgery. Mi Kyong reached over and took the picture with her family on it.

"This picture is recent right? How did you get this picture?" she asked. Eun Mei smiled.

"I called my brother and asked him a favor, since his girlffriend is flunet in Japanese, she was able to get a Japanese man to take a photo for me." she said. HIsu Mei took the picture with all of on it.

"I remeber this." she said with adoring eyes. Ayako wiped the sides of her eyes.

"Thank you Eun Mei." she said, then repeating her words in Japanese. Eun Mei smiled at her and kept eating. Mi Kyong collected the pictures stood them infront of Ayako, then took pictures of the frames sepertly. Ayako gently put them back in the bag while she kept wiping her eyes. Eun Mei reached over and rubbed her knuckles with a soft smile.

"Your welcome." she said. You smiled and took a sip of your tea again when the waitress brought over a Japanese dessert.

"It's on the house. Happy birthday Ayako shi." she said. Ayako smiled.

"Thank you." she said. Mi Kyong smiled while she was posting pictures up on twitter.

Fire 5's flower getting her gifts! Surpriseingly we all get Aya something that all had flowers with it! She's really our flower huh fireflies! kekeke! Happy birthday Aya-chan! <3

Then the next thing you knew, Ayako had be labled Asia's flower by fans and media.

 

May 5th:

"That's right!" the photographer purred into his camera. You stood there, weight on one hip arm crossed under your brest while the other other was up touching your cheek. Your smile was ozzing of mischievous and innocents while you eyes held confidence, You wore tight dark bluee jeans with  a green hoodie shirt that said bite me on it, it showed only a little bit of your stomach surprisingly and your blet had a heart on the buckle. You hair was now all black again and had a small poney tail coming from the side of your head that was tide with a green ribbon  and the rest o your hair was down. Cocky and cute. You would wink and smile and do werid poses that would fit the concept. Dude was loving it. "That was a great run Taeby ah. Good job!" he cooed. You bowed in thanks for everyones hard work before exiting off the set, being replaced by Hisu Mei, who was wearing blue jean shorts, and long sleved blue shirt that read 'cutie' with a open  white vest. Her hair was now all brown and styled like SNSD Sunny in the boys with a blue bow in her hair. She also had a black choker on. You walked over to were Mi Kyong and Ayako were.

"Good Job girl!" Mi Kyong high fived you. You nodded.

"Thank you." grabbing you water bottle. Ayako tapped your hip.

"It should be illegal for you to wear jeans." she joked. you snickered at her and kept downing your bottle. Mi Kyong was wearing a jean skirt with white & black leggings, and black skin tight t that had 'I love haters' on it with matching arm warmers with a whit beanie with a pink heart on it, her hair was now dirty blonde, alomst looking brown, While Ayako wore a  red skinny Capri Pants, a black spaghetti strap that's covers by a red shirt the only covers a little past her that says "princess", her hair was tide up with a white flower attached to her hair tie. Her hair was now a light brown color

"Oh it's leader's turn!"  Mi Kyong gaped teaseingly. Eun Mei replaced Hisu Mei, she wore a white dres that the top was covered by a yellow  top that read 'i'm the boss' with a crown in her now jet black hair, with knee high black and yellow socks with yellow vans on. Cute and cocky, you all matched that very well. Next up was the group photos, which you all had fun with.

"Thank you for your hard work." you all said at the end of your photo shoot. You all kept bowing and thanking staff as they came by, heading to the changeing room. Mi Kyong sighed.

"Wow, that was longer then Shout's photoshoot." she said, taking off her shirt. You nodded ing your pants.

"Right, I was amazed." you pulled down your pants and stepped out of them. Eun Mei took off her shirt and pulled down the dress a little  before sliding her shirt on.

"But the pictures came out nice, well from what I saw." She said sliding the rest of her dress off. Hisu Mei pulled out her bow and sit it on the dresser while Ayako pulled up her jean shorts. After everyone changed you grabbed your bag/purses. You shuffled through your Prince of Tennis back pack and pulled out your phone. Seeing messages and missed calles. You open one massage up, it was from Jae, your brother wished you a happy birthday. You gasped, you totally forgot. As soon as may 2nd hit your group started to get slamed with work that everyone lost count of the days. At least somebody remembered. You opened up other meassages, all from other idols, family and friends. It warmed your heart that they cared.

"Come on (your name)!" you looked up to see your group calling for you. You put your phone in your pocket and ran to your group. Mi Kyong grabbed your shoulder and pushed you out the door toward the van. You heard fans call out to your group during the short trip to the van, you all scrambled in, heading back to the SM building. You gave a sigh as did the rest of your group, nap time. You manger was on the phone with someone while Eun Mei closed her eyes. Mi Kyong took a picture before clocking out too. Hisu Mei was writting something in her notebook while Ayako layed herself against the window. You were on your phone, texting people back. You looked over at Ayako who was sleeping, she didn't say anything about your birthday this morning, none of your members did. But you couldn't hold bitter feelings about it, you forgot about it too until 3 minmutes ago. You also won't tell them either, knowing how bad they'll feel about missing it. You smiled and closed you eyes, you didn't need anything big anyways.

 

"Let's go girls." Your manger called out, wakeing up members from their sleep. Eun Mei was first to stirr and then went to wake everyone else up. You woke up next and helped with wakeing up Ayako while Eun Mei woke up the pity couple. You all stumbled out of the car and everyone stretched and yawned. Your manger closed the doors. "Ok, so the 14th is do day. So restup. Tomorow is another shoot for a comercial and then you'll be going into makeing the music vedio. Ok?" you all nodded

"Yes sir."

"Ok, head inside." your manger said. You all nodded and headed to the door. You rubbed your eye, wakeing yourself up while following behind Eun Mei to your dance room. Eun Mei stopped suddenly, making you almost crash into her. Eun Mei turned around.

"Let's go refill water bottles. Hand me your bottles." she said to the other three. They handed over their bottles, you grabed Hisu Mei's and MI Kyongs while Eun Mei had Ayako's. "Ok, go to the pratice room, we'll be back shortly, come (your name) ah." you nodded following the leader. You noticed that you two eren't heading to the water fountain and looked at Eun Mei.

"The water fountain is that way Eun Mei ah." you said pointing with your water bottle. Eun Mei smiled at you.

"There is a colder one over here, it's much better then the one we usually go to." she said. You nodded.

"I see." you looked around your suroundings, you knew where you were, but something troubled you. Like why havn't you seen any sunbae's yet. You knew some where busy  but their is usually one or two wondering around at all times. Guess that's you two. You bowed to some staff members while you two got to the water fountain.  Eun Mei handed you hers while she started filling up the bottles. You looked around. "I wounder where everyone is at?" you spoke. Eun Mei looked at you then looked around.

"I dunno, maybe their all busy." she said, screwing the now filled bottle and putting it on the floor. You pursed your lips together.

"Yeah, maybe." you said, handing Eun Mei another empty bottle. "I also don't see much stafff either."

"That's whats odd." Eun Mei said looking around. "Maybe it's eat out day." you smiled, handing her her own empty bottle.

"Or maybe our CEO went on a fireing rampage." you joked. Eun Mei smiled at you.

"Or they all quit." she said, screwing the filled bottle and taking your last one. You chuckled.

"Wouldn't surprise me." Eun Mei finshed the last bottle and you two carried the bottles down to the pratice room, you kept looking around, not really enjoying the emptness of the building. Eun Mei stood infront of the door and looked at you, wanting you to open it, she was carrying three so you understood. You tucked your bottle next to hers while you used one hand to open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

You jumped in shock at the sound of party poppers and cheers. You blinked as your noticed your members and all the sunbaes were there, even Kangta, TRAX, The grace and Zhang Liyin (Jang Ri-in). You blinked in surprise when you saw actors under the same label as you. You dropped the bottles in your hands when Sulli came up and pretty much tackled you.

"Happy birthday (your name) ah! Our makane!" she said suffcating you. You gave out a  breathless gasp as you pulled away and smiled at her.

"Thank you unni." you said bowing. Amber came up and took your shoulder.

"Are you touched? I know I am. Our sunbae's took time to come here to wish you a happy birthday. Speical makane treatment." Amber said pinching your cheek. You pulled away with a smile.

"I know." you pulled away and bowed to your sunbaenims "Thank you very much sunbaenims." you said in your bent posstion.

"No problem! Our little (your name) ah." Boa said then blew on those party things. You smiled then looked back at Eun Mei.

"Is this why your brought me all the way over to the other side of the building. Eun Mei smiled picking up the bottles you dropped.

"Yup." she said bumping into you side playfully. You smiled at her as you got huddled by your sunbaenims. You got gifts and met knew sunabes that your dreamed of meeting. As usually the three makanes were trying to get your attention as you tired to mingle with everyone. Mi Kyong went crazy on pictures as did Yoona. You chatted with SNSD and FX, even thanking injuried Jonghyun for coming, and telling him he should of rested instead of coming. Key went mom on you while Eun Mei went around thanking everyone for coming and particpating. You laughed with EunHae and played around with Sungmin. You even found out that BoA had paid for your birthday cake (the cake was not the small let me tell you) and Yunho paid for the food. Sooyoung had bought some of the party decorations while Jonghyun had paid for the plates and cups. Kai had bought ballons as well. You'd have to pay them back later. Trey seemed to engross in the party to really care about dance pratice. Shingdong started to DJ and everyone danced in their spots or widly. Even one laughed and had a good time. A great 2 hours wasted. However, everyone had their schedules so they left one by one. Making sure to say bye before leaveing and taking a plate full of food. SNSD stayed behind and cleaned as much as they could before leaving as well. You and your members cleaned up the rest with FX.

"Thank you." you bowed. Victoria pinched you cheeks.

"No problem our (yourname) ah~." she sang, tieing the trash bag. You grabbed it.

"I'll take it out Unni." you offered. Victoria shook her head while pulling the bag from you.

"What birthday girl takes out the trash?" she pulled you over and kissed the top of your head. "Have a good birthday ok?" she said before pulling the trash out. You pouted, wanting to take it out. Krystal poked your cheek, you jumped and looked at her. Krystal hugged you.

"Happy birthday, I hope you new song is as awesome as the last. I bet you'll win a music show award this time around." she said. You smiled and bowed.

"Thank you unni." you said. Krystal rubbed your hair.

"Have fun opening gifts. Our company is really good toward makanes so better watch out since your the makane of makanes now." she said before taking her plate to a trash can and removing the bag to take it out. You smiled as you started picking up unused plates, you jumped when you felt hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who!" you smiled at the voice, knowing exactely knowing who it is. You pulled the hands away and turned to see Taemin.

"Oppa you should be more sneaky." you said, turning around to the mission you started. Taemin sighed happily as he picked up the forks.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, it was nice to see everyone together like that." Taemin nodded, knowing how it feels to be surprised by all his sunbaenims.

"I bet." he smiled. "I bet your going to get alot of neat stuff." you rubbed your head.

"Yeah, I kinda wish it wasn't this big. I have alot of thank you notes ahead of me." you said putting the plates in the bag they came in. Taemin nodded.

"I know the feeling. I wonder which gift you'll remeber." he said. You laughed.

"I highly doubt anything will top this party." you smiled "Everyone together was the best gift." Taemin smiled sweetly looking at you.

"I bet i know something that'll top it." you looked at him before going back putting the forks in the containor.

"I dunno oppa." you said placing the contanior of forks on top of the plates. Taemin pushed some of your hair behind your ear.

"This would." you froze, you were completely starstruck. Taemin had his cherry lips pressed again your cheek, that heated up under the contact. It only lasted a second, but it felt longer. Your hand touched you cheek in shock while you made eye contact with Taemin, who was just smiling at you innocently. "Happy birthday (your name) ah." he said before leaving you. You just stared at the empty space where he once stood. You face flushed red when reality hit you. Taemin. Kiss. You. You felt your body tingle as you mouth dropped open. Hisu Mei was collecting cups when she saw you. She blinked.

"(Your name) ah, are you ok? Your red." Hisu Mei called out to you. You turned to her with wide eyes. Hisu blinked at you. "What happen?" you shook your head as you hand was glued to the spot Taemin had kissed.

"Nothing." you said quickly, rushing over to your water bottle, drinking it quickly. Your members just stared at you. Mi Kyong blinked.

"What's wrong with her?

----------------------------------------

I missed Ayako and Taeby's birthday T.T WTF!!! I was busy so I couldn't and my interwebs was off so yeah... here its is :D