Rookies 13

My life as a SM town family member

"Oppa come back!" you cried at the computer screen. Yoo Seungho went on his fan cafe and told you that he went into the army. Your a mess. Tears fell from your face as you scratched at the screen. "Oppa! Oppa!" your members shook their heads as they stared at you.

"Oh my, your a mess." Hisu Mei said in surprsied when she got out of her room. Surprised to see you all torn up. You turned to her.

"Yoo Seung Ho oppa left..." you hiccuped. Mi Kyong pinched her nose.

"All the things to cry about..." she said. Ayako rubbed her arm.

"Yeah, he's just a actor right?" she whispered. You about fell out of your chair.

"JUST a actor? Are you crazy! He's my first love!" you whinned slamming yourself on the table. Mi Kyong sighed.

"It's not like you meet him before." she said. You shot up and pointed your finger.

"I have! At a fan signing and once when we were younger! At a movie thereter! First love... gone!" you slammed yourself again on the table.Eun Mei rolled her eyes.

"I'm not watching this." she said walking into the kitchen. You started to sob again. Hisu Mei got closer to MiAya.

"How long has been like this?" she asked. They shrugged.

"For a while now." Ayako said. "What should we do?"

"Leave her." Mi Kyong said unsurely. Hisu Mei rubbed her head.

"She has filming on that show today right?" she said. You cried again. Ayako covered her ears.

"Stop her." Ayako whinned. Hisu Mei walked over to you and rubbed your back. You turned to look at her without lifting up your head.

"I'll make you breakfest. Just think, he'll be back in 2 years. He didn't die." she cooed. You sniffled. Hisu Mei smiled "Also, we need to get popular so Yoo Seungho shi can know us, and know your alive. Ok?" you nodded. She smiled."Good, now get dressed and clean yourself up."

 

 "Your eyes are swollen." You manger said when you all met  him at the van infront of yuor dorm. You nodded. Ayako covered your ears.

"Yoo Seungho shi went to the army this morning. So she's like a zombie now." She whispered. You snifled. Your manger sighed.

"She needs to brighten up for this show." your manger said. You all climb in the car. You stared out the window. Eun Mei looked back at you then the front again. She sighed and pulled out her phone. You were surprised when you saw Taemin calling you. You open your phone.

"Hello?" you tried to make your voice not as cracky but failed a little.

"Are you ok?" Taemin sounded worried. You gave a small smile.

"Yeah, i'm fine." you said again, whipping your tears. You sniffled a little.

"Have you been crying?" he sounded really worried. "Who does Oppa need to fight?" you laughed.

"No one, honest." you said. Taemin sighed.

"Hey, your filming today huh?" Taemin asked. You nodded.

"I am. I'm kind of-"

"-nervous? Oppa understands." Taemin chuckled. You smiled. "You'll do fine! Your funny! You'll amuse everyone! I swear!" you sighed.

"I hope."

"No hopping, I know, you should know too." Taemin's vpice was so confident that your sadness with your first love slowly fadded. You wanted to get Fire-5 known and loved. Make Taemin proud. Your confidence shot.

"I'll do good, Promise." you said.

 

  "That'll cover your puffy eyes." The make up artist said. You smiled at her.

"Awesome." you said. You didn't put on a lot of make up, just a little. No need to when your not performing a song. You thanked your make up artist and got up. Looking at the mirror. You stylist made you change from your huge blue sweater and leggings to Blue jeans with ripps in them and a whit tight t- with a weird green design on it. You also changed to green shoes. You had lifts to make you look taller. Your hair was striaght with your one red strik in your hair. Should of been green. You shrugged. The PD person knocked then open the door.

"Are you ready?" she asked. You nodded and walked over to her. She smiled at you as she held the door for you as you moved past her. You bowed  90 degrees in thanks. When you walked out you almost ran into BPPOP's youngest member Yoojin [Eungene].

"Eungene shi." you said in surprise. Eungene bowed after her surprise.

"Hello (your name) ah." she said shyly. You bowed lower then hers.

"Hello, I didn't know you'll be here. Even thou it should of been a no brainer." you smiled and rubbed your head. She nodded.

"Yeah." she said looking at her feet. You smiled and placed your hand on her shoulder.

"Hey." your formal speech surprised Eungene. "We'll do fine. You'll do fine. Lets do our best today. Arasoo?" Eungene face brighten up and nodded.

"Arasoo." she said. You nodded.

"Lets go." you said as you walked foreword. Eungene followed you. The PD gave you a interesting look. You entered a large room with a wooden floor. On the white walls had poster of the groups that are present. You noticed yours and BPPOP. You also saw the others. You o'ed.

"Oh, you must be the first." Both You and Eungene turned around to see MC Park Myung Soo. You both bowed.

"Hello." you said in unison. Park Myung Soo laughed.

"Oh so polite. Hello, I'm Park Myung Soo. I'll be MCing." he said. You bowed again.

"Hello, I'm Fire-5's Tae-by, Lee (Your name) ah. Nice to meet you." you spoke. Park Myung Soo nodded. Eungene bowed too.

"Hello, im BPPOP, Eungene." she said shyly compared to your bubbly one. Park Myung Soo smiled.

"No need to be nervous. We'll have fun. Oh, excuse me." he said walking away. You chuckled and patted your knew friend on the back. The PD people started to hustel everyone up. You looked at the other Makane's of other groups. Ladie's Code, Ego Bomb, Airplane, Nevermind, and Iconized where all here. Eungene moved a little closer to you. You smiled at her.

"You'll do fine." you said. she nodded. You pop you neck, time to try out what Eunhyuk taught you. The MC studied his cards before walking on set. Park Myung Soo introduced himself to the other rookies before making it to his spot next to you. You bowed again and Park Myung Soo lightly bowed.

"Aigo, so polite." he said. You smiled.

"Sunbaenims taught me well." you said. Park Myung Soo pointed at you.

"Witty, very witty." he said. You smiled.

"Hopefully." you said. The PD got everyone to there spots around the MC.  You looked around. 4 was on your side which was the left of the MC and 3 on his right. You rubbed your hands together. The PD started to count down. Soon the cameras and lights. It started.

    "Hello, This is Rookies 13. This program will show have you more connected to rookies of the year. This year we are doing the Makane's of 2013 rookie groups. Let's say hello." Park Myung Soo said. You all clapped your hands and yelped. he smiled. "Now, not everyone may know each other, so we'll go around. Starting with you on the end." he said pointing to the boy at the end of your line. You looked at him. He had blonde long hair in a poney. He looked older. The boy smiled then bowed.

"Hello, I'm Ego Bomb's youngest member, Kwan Wu. Please watch over me." he said. You clapped your hands excitedly. Everyone looked at you oddly. You slowly stopped your clapping.

"Sorry." you said. Park Myung Soo placed a hand on your should.

"Please clam down. I know your excieted, but please." he said in the joking MC way. Th rest of the people chuckled and smiles came to their faces. You bowed. Park Myung Soo shook his head laughing.

"Next." the next one was younger then the elder one. Shyly he bowed.

"Hello, I'm NEVERMIND'S gutair player, G-Hoon. Nice to meet you." Hoon said and bowed again. You loudly clapped again then stopped. Park Myung Soo turned to you.

"Do I need to ask you twice?" he joked in the MC way. Everyone else chuckled again. You bowed again.

"Sorry." you said. Eungene smiled brightly at you. Park Myung Soo nodded at her to go. Eungene shyly smiled and bowed.

"Hello, I'm BPPOP's Makane Yoojin. Watch over us please." she said shyly. You clapped again.

"Please, leave." Park Myung Soo joked pointing to the door. You looked surprsied then bowed.

"Sorry, sorry." you said acting fooled. Park Myung Soo pointed his cards at you again as a 'warning'. The other members smiled.

"Your turn." he said. You smiled and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Fire-5's green eyed beauty thats the main dancer who sung 'Beat drop' as my teaser solo and also the makane, Tae-by." you said confidently. Park Myung Soo scoffed laughing as the other rookies chuckled.

"Wow, your witty." Park Myung Soo said. You bowed.

"Thank you." you smiled at him. Park Myung Soo smiled while he shook his head.

"Whats your name?" he asked to the male next to him. The younger male bowed.

"Hello, i'm ICONIZED's Cha Bum Jin." he said bowing. You held up your hands to clap but Park Myung Soo gave you the look. Eungene giglled as she brought your hands down giggling. Park Myung Soo turned back to his other side. Next was a female.

"Hello, I'm Ladie's Code Zunny. Nice to meet everyone." Joo Min smiled at the camera. Eungene this time clapped. Park Myung Soo turn around and Eungene shyly dropped her hands. he looked at you.

"Your already rubbing off on the others." he said. You bit your lip to keep from laughing. The others smile more. "Ok next." the female bowed.

"Hello, I'm Purplay SeolHa." she said. You almost clapped but hid your hands when Park Myung Soo turned to you. The last male went.

"Hello, I'm AIRPLANE's Jung Bo Ki. Take care of me." Bo Ki said. This time both you and Eungene clapped.

"Are you a fan of everyone?" Park Myung Soo asked you turning to around. You dropped your smile.

"It'll be boring if we all just said our names. We need to have something between." you said. Park Myung Soo smiled and shook his head. Eungene gently smacked your arm. The others inwardly laughed at you. Park Myung Soo got focus back on him.

"So, as everyone knows you'll all are filming this show. So lets play a game." Park Myung Soo said as he pointed to a table behind him. It had a hammer on it. You looked at it then back at him. "You'll be playing rock, paper sissors. Who ever loses gets hit with the hammer." he said.

"Really?" Joo Min said surrpsied. Park Myung Soo nodded.

"Yup." he said picking up the hammer. "So who wants to go first?" everyone looked at each other. Park Myung Soo sighed. "Alright I'll pick. Cha Bum Jin shi, Jung Bo Ki. Your up." Park Myung Soo said. The boys went to the fornt. You wooed again. The boys look at each other. "And start." the boys both got sissors the first round but Bo Ki won the second round. Bo Ki hit the younger male. They played again and Bo Ki won again. After them Eungene and Zunny played. Eungene won. You high fived her. Park Myung Soo turned to you. "Alright, Tae-by shi and G-Hoon shi." G-Hoon looked surprised.

"Re-really?" he asked. You shrugged and walked foreword. You turned to the elder male. G-Hoon sighed and covered his first. "Ah, I can't hit a girl." he said. You smiled sweetly.

"Then lose." you joked. Everyone laughed. Park Myung Soo pointed at you.

"Your on fire." he laughed. You turned to the camera and held up five fingers to the camera.

"5!" you said. Everyone chuckled. Park Myung Soo shook his head.

"Aigoo, what to do with you?" he laughed. You smiled. Looks like your doing good for your first time. G-Hoon looked at you.

"Rock, paper, sissor!" Park Myung Soo called out. You threw rock, G-Hoon threw sissors. You jumped up and down, cheering. G-Hoon hung his head. 

"Where is the hammer?" you asked. Park Myung Soo looked shock.

"Yah, don't hit him hard." he said laughing. You twirled the hammer.

"G-Hoon shi." you said aiming the hammer "brace yourself." you spoke confidently. G-Hoon tensed up. You swung the hammer and amazingly.... you missed. Everyone died of laughter. You feel to your knees and covered your face. How embrassing you thought as you laughed.

"Wow, daebak." Park Myung Soo laughed. You pouted and stood up. G-Hoon was chuckling happily. Well, at lest everyone was lightening up.

 

  "So at the start of the show we'll have games like this to start." Park Myung Soo said. You all nodded. "Now, this time we'll have your sunbae's vist. And today we have 2am!" you clapped and cheered as 2am came out. They all bowed.

"Hello we are 2am." they said. You cheered again.

"Shut up." Eungene joked. You both stared at each other and laughed. Park Myung Soo started lightly hitting you with his MC cards.

"You two need a time out." he said. Everyone snickered. You pouted. JoKwon smiled at you. This will be fun. "2am's new song is called 'one spring day' am I correct?" Park Myung Soo asked.

"Thats true." Jo Kwon replied. Park Myung Soo nodded.

"Yup, so keeping your title in mind, we are going to play couple games. Like love of spring" he said. Everyone looked surprsied. You counted 2ams members then your own. You hand shot up.

"2am only has four members. we have eight." you said. Park Myung Soo patted your head.

"That is correct." He said. "There are only six members. So each of you-" pointing to your group od Makanes "-will show off your charms to 2am to become a couple."

"There seems to be more boys then girls." JinWoon said. Park Myung Soo nodded.

"Yes there will be asome boy couples." he said. The members look at each other oddly. The boys on your side sighed. You chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know if my heart can handel this." Jo Kwon said joking. The PD person came anf gave everyone on your side a flower.

"So we are giving the flowers to them?" You asked. Park Myung Soo nodded. "Aigoo, what girl purposes?" you said.

"You." G-Hoon Joked. Everyone chuckled.

"Ok, since you have so much energy Tae-by shi. You can start us off." Park Myung Soo said. You sighed as everyone cheered. You went to the middle and 'beat drop played. You danced to the chours cleanly. People cheered. Near the end you smothly gliuded to Seulong and handed him the flower, Seulong laughed took the flower. You danced back to your spot. Doing it with style.

 

  "How was fliming?" Eun Mei asked as you approched the van. You smiled.

"Fine." you said hopping in. "I got everyone laughing."

"I bet." Ayako said looking at you. You buckled up.

"Ok girls, we are heading to Shim Shim Ta Pa." your manger said. Your eyes glittered.

"We get to see Shin Dong oppa!?" you said happily. Everyone cheered.

 

  "Here we are with rookie group Fire-5" Shin Dong said in his speaker. You all clapped. Eun mei looked at everyone.

"1,2,3-"

"Hello, we are FIRE-5." you all said. Shindong clapped.

"Yah, my very own loveable donsang. How about you each introduce yourself. Starting with Mi Kyong." Shin Dong said. Mi Kyong sat next to you and on yuor other side was Hisu Mei who sat next to Shin dong, the other side of the room was Ayako and Eunmei <- she sat next to Shindong.

"Hello, I'm fire-5s lead rapper Mi Kyong." she said.

"Mi Kyong ah! Yeah, yeah. Next?" Shindong said. You smiled into the mic.

"Hello, I'm  fire-5 makane, Tae-by." you said.

"Hello I'm Fire-5 main vocalist Mei." Hisu Mei said.

"Hello, I'm Fire-5 leader Meium." Eun Mei said.

"Hello Im Fire-5 sub vocal  Aya." Ayako said.

"All very pretty." Shindong said. "Your debut Shout seems to be doing very well. #1 on all charts all over Aisa." you all cheered. "Wow, and Albums are selling very well. How do you all feel?" he asked.

"Very good, we are thankful that everyone loves our music. Thank you." Eun Mei spoke. Shindong nodded.

"True true. And look at the comments just pouring in." he said. You all looked at the screen infront of you. Comments were pouring in like crazy. "You all must be loved." Shindong joked. 

"Thank you." Eun Mei said. Shindong MCed a little befoe he stopped.

"Oh, there a good question. Person #22234 asks: Fire-5 are all the same age right? So dose Tae-by ah get treated like the youngest?' what a good question. What do you think Tae-by shi?" Shidong asked. You lean into the mike.

"Since we all are the same age, no one pulls rank unless they really want something. Mostly MiKyong ah pulls rank." you said. Mi Kyong gasped.

"Do not." Mi Kyong said.

"Do to, don't lie." you said. You all giggled.

"Cha, heres another one. Person:897906 asks: Have Fire-5 had their first love yet? Whats your ideal type? Male fan wants to know' wha, a male fan huh? We'll have everyone answer this." Shindong spoke. You covered your face. Mi Kyong laughed and rubbed your back. "Oh, Tae-by whats wrong?" Shindong asked.

"Its funny." Mi Kyong said. You sighed.

"My first love, left to the army." you said.

"Oh? Really?" Shindong exclaimed. "Who is it?"

"Yoo Seungho sunbaenim." you said. Everyone laughed.

"Yoo Seungho shi? Does he count?" Shindong asks.

"He does." you defended yourself. "Cause when your like 7 your not intrested in boys that age right." you said. everyone agreed. "Well, when I saw 'The way home' I fell for Yoo Seungho sunbaenim." everyone busted in laughter.

"So, your saying Yoo Seungho shi made you intrested in boys?" Shindong asked.

"Thats right." you said.

"Is he your ideal type?" Shindong asked. You tapped your chin.

"No, my ideal type is more like Taemin oppa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would add more but... i'm sleepy. These meds make you sleepy lol. Promise I'll write more!

Park Myung Soo

 

tn_1247452082_306490186_0.jpg

 

Ladie's Code: Kim Joo Min [Zunny]

zuny

ICONIZED: Cha Bum Jin

chabumjin.jpg

Airplane: Jung Bo Ki

Bokoli

NEVERMIND: G-Hoon [Hoon]

g-hoon_never_mind_36793.jpg?0

Ego Bomb: Kwan Wu

tumblr_mhcom6blRT1qgkx0yo1_500.gif

BPPOP: Eungene [ Yoojin]

Yoojin

Purplay: SeolHa

tumblr_mhy8udw0n21s5nfazo1_500.jpg