Moving

My life as a SM town family member

"What?" You exclaimed, looking at Trey. He rubbed the back of his head.

"I said, your all moving into a dorm tonight." he said, slower this time. Ayako and Hisu high fived while Mi Kyong started to dance a little. You looked at him in shock.

"You mean... us all? Like me too?" You asked pointing at yourself. He nodded.

"Yeah, Your house is close but it's still too far away from the main building and the dorms. So for the rest of the day you'll all be packing, which is why class is so short today. Ayako, Hisu Mei , and Mi Kyong will go back to your dorms and pack up. You two." he pointed to you and Eun Mei "go home and pack. I've already called to let them know. See you all tomorow." he said walking out of the room. You sat back on your hands.

"Yes! Hopefully it's bigger then our last dorm." Mi Kyong said looking at Ayako.

"Me too, also with more hot water!" Hisu Mei said joining in. Eun Mei clapped her hands.

"About time I'm able to move out of the house." She sighed happily. Your feeling were completely mixed. You couldn't believe that you were going to be moving out. Sure you'll move in with the members but still. Ayako slapped your back.

"Don't be too down about it. It's scary at first but you'll be with us!" she smiled at you. You smiled at her too.

"Maybe that will make it worst."

 

"I'm moving." you said in the phone.

"What?!" Jae exclaimed. You played with the rim of your shirt.

"Well, Idols live together and i'm going to debut soon next year... we are going to start recording the album next week." you spoke english in the phone in hush tones so other people on the bus won't hear you. Jae sighed.

"When are you moving?" he asked.

"Tonight." you said rubbing your feet against the floor.

"You mean this night!?" he exclaimed. You laughed.

"What other night am I talking about? Yes this night. Can you come over to help me pack? Or to just say bye or something." you frowned. You really wanted to see your brother before you leave.

"Of corse i'll come over! I'll head over there now." he said with the sound of rulsting papers on his end. You smiled.

"Ok. Bye." you said hanging up the phone. The smile got replaced by a frown. It felt werid leaveing like this but to chase your dream you need to give up somethings.

 

"Oh my baby is all growing up and leaving home!" your mother hugged you. You smiled at her.

"Mom, stop it." you laughed as you pulled away. She looked at you grabbing your shoulders.

"I'll help you pack. Your father is coming home early tonight. I told him to get your fave." she winked at you. You clapped happily.

 

"Make sure you grab gloves." Your mother said folding your pants. You nodded pulling some of shorts out of your drawers. Your mom stood up. "I'll go check on your laundery. Remeber to pack all your bras."

"Got it mom." you laughed folding another pair of shorts. She left the room as the door bell rang. You smiled at the thought of your brother coming in. You looked up at your walls that were full of posters. Should you take them with you?

"Hey little one!" Jae smiled at you from your door. You hopped up and into his arms.

"Jae!" he laughed as he swung you around. He kissed the top of your head.

"Let's get you packed." Jae said walking into your room. You walked back to the spot you where you sat before he came in. Jae pulled out a tang top. "Are you going to bring some of these posters with you? How about you bring Taemin? You can kiss him in your dorm." You blushed.

"I don't kiss him!" you hissed throwing a pair of socks at him. He laughed.

"Have you seen you so loved oppa?" he asked. You frowned.

"Oppa's are doing the SM live tour right now... so no one is here." you said placeing the shorts in your suit case. Jae pouted at you.

"Oh, you must be so sad." you glared at him. He laughed placing your top in the top pile.

"Jae! Come here for a second!" Your mom called from down stairs. Jae poked your forehead as he stood up. You went to pull out a sweater when you text message ring tone went off. You walked over and opened your phone. The screen read Dino oppa <3, you laughed. Jonghyun stole your phone once and put his numbe in. He text every once in a while and some times the other mmebers call you from his phone, mostly Key. You opened the text message to see a picture of Taemin and Jonghyun with red, blue, green, and pink lights behind them. They were all sweaty, this must be on stage. The bottom of the screen wrote 'We herd you'll be recording next week! Daebak! Hurry so we can share the stage together! SHINee oppa's will wait! (Your name) fighing!' You smiled, nodding at your phone. Your phone went off again, you open that message this time it was Jonghyun and Amber with Krystal trolling in the back. It read '(Your name) ah~ Hurry hurry! Unni are waiting.' you were touched. Suddenly more messages started to come in. Pictures of different (ones you met)SM sunbaes came in. Most of them SHINee memebers. They all were sweaty and smiling. You couldn't wait to see fancams of Jonghyun running around with his phone taking pictures. You closed your phone and went back to packing.

 

 "You get your tooth brush right?" Your mother asked you across from the table. You sighed.

"Yes mom, I have my tooth brush." you tried to eat you pasta again. Jae sighed.

"I can't believe you won't take you Taemin picture." you hissed at his joke. You father smiled.

"Oh leave her alone. Whne you left you left your-"

"Dad!" Jae whinned. You laughed. Dinner went on like that. Havin fun talking and eating. You and Jae kept messing with each other threw out dinner. Your mother was fighting tears while your father just ate happily watching. You looked  up at the clock and noticed it was ten. You frowned.

"I gotta leave." you said bluntly. Your mom turned around to look at the clock.

"Oh! Well double check everything." she said hurrying out of her seat. You sighed.

 

"Be healthy ok. Make sure to study. Also make sure to call." you mom said as you loaded your stuff into the car. You laughed.

"I know mom. I will." you said hugging her. She pulled away and kissed your head.

"Be good." she whispered. You turned to your brother. He patted his chest and open his arms.

"Embrace me." he said. You rolled his eyes and hugged him. He shook you. "Remeber to call me."

"I will, if I ever meet CL i'll set you up on a blind date." you joked slapping his arm. He pinched your cheek.

"Knock them dead." he waved to you. You waved back gettin in the car. You dad smiled at you.

"If it becomes too much just run home ok." he said patting your knee. You smiled at him.

"I will."

 

"(Your name)!" Mi Kyong ran out hugging you. You smiled hugging her back.

"Hi."

"Our room is on the third floor." she said taking your duffle bag. Your dad walked over placeing your suit case next to you.

"Will you be ok going yourself?" he asked. You smiled at him.

"I'll be fine." You hugged him. "Bye dad." He kissed your head before walking bak to the car. Ayako ran out as soon as your dad got in the car. You looked at the car leaveing.

"Who was that?" she asked. You grabbed your suit case.

"My dad." you said walking to the entrance. Ayako looked back at the car then you.

"Your dad was handsome. That surprised me." you laughed.

"Wait till you see my brother."

"Let me see." Mi Kyong said shaking your arm. You pulled out your phone and showed them your wall paper. Their eyes widen.

"Your brother is HOT!" The lovely rapper grabed your phone. You snickered opening the door to the building.

 

"Welcome!" Hisu Mei smiled grabbing your bag. You kicked off your shoes then walked into the living room. It had a small flat screen t.v with a long white couch across from it. On the right was a yellow bean bag and next to that was a white curtain that lead to a sliding glass door that lead to a balconey. "The bed rooms are down this hall way. Your room is on the right with Eun Mei. She's in there now setting up her stuff." she said walking to the kitchen. Mi Kyong carried the other bag as you walked down the hall. Eun Mei was hanging a shirt when you walked in. She smiled at you.

"Hello roomie." she said. Mi Kyong placed you bag down.

"So lucky, we have three girls in our room, but you guys have to share a bed. We have two beds in our room. But manger said it would be best if you guys shared a room." she said. You turned to her.

"Manger?" you asked. Eun Mei sat on the bed.

"Yeah, he left a little while ago, something about buying something. Come on un pack." she said getting back up. You laid you suit case down looking at the drawers.

"Maybe I should of brought less cloths." you said looking at your bags. Eun Mei laughed.

"If you want I could have the closet and you can have the drawer." she said. You shrugged.

"Sounds ok to me." you said un packing.

 

"Ok." You said, finally getting your Yoo Seung Ho poster on the wall. Eun Mei smiled at you.

"Oh? Fan girl aren't you?" you smiled at the poster.

"Oppa is my first love." you said looking at her. Eun Mei tilted her head.

"Have you met him?" you shook your head. She laughed. "How is he your first love?" you laid on the bed.

"When I was younger, I had no interest in boys. All my baises were females. Then I saw him on Daddy fish." you sat up turning to her. "And it was love at first sight!" Eun Mei died laughing. You pouted at her. "whats so funny?" she looked at you.

"It's just funny." she said looking threw your posters. "I'm surprised there isn't a Taemin sunbae one in here." you blushed.

"I left that at home." she smiled at you.

"Oh your so cute."

 

  "We should have some rules."  Eun Mei said with paper in front of her as you all huddled in the living room. Mi Kyong had her knees to her chest as she tapped her knees with her fingers.

"Like?"

"Like... clean up after yourself." Ayako said playing with your hair.

"Oh, but that's what makane's are for." Mi Kyong winked at you. You sneered at her.

"I think we should have roles." Misu Mei said tapping the table. Eun Mei looked at her. "I'll be in charge of cooking."

"Oh, I see." Eun Mei said writing. "I'll help cook. what else is there?"

"I'll clean after the meal, like do dishes and stuff." You said raising your hand.

"I'll do that too." Ayako said. Mi Kyong tilt her head.

"I'll keep our room clean. I can also wash the tables." she said.

"And i'll keep our room clean (your name) ah." Eun Mei said. You shook your head.

"How about we both keep it clean. I can mop floors too." you said.

"I'll valcume." Misu Mei said. Eun Mei nodded scribbling everything down. You all thought in silence.

"We have two bathrooms don't we? Do they both have showers?" Ayako asked.

"Yeah, their room is connected to on while the other one is over there." Mi Kyong said pointing. You nodded.

"So i'll keep out bath room clean and guys do your own." you said. Eun Mei nodded.

"we'll come up with more when the time comes. Lets go to sleep." she said. Mi Kyong whinned.

"Already? It like our first night! Lets do something!" Ayako tilted her head.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." you chuckled as you stood up.

"I'll go to sleep. Wake me up when you come up with something." you said walking to your room.

 

You turned over for the hundreth time. It was a surprsie that Eun Mei hasn't yelled at you for moving so much. You pouted as you snuggled into cheetah stuff animal. You just couldn't get into a good spot. Your phone vibrated surprising you. You reached over flipping it open. The screen read Dino oppa <3. You fopen the text with a selca of Taemin. His damp hair and wore a light blue t-shirt. He was laying on a pillow with a tired yet adorable look. He had a small smile on his face. The message at the bottom wrote 'Oppa is sleepy but I can't sleep T.T. Are you feeling well? Oppa wants you to hurry and debut so I can brag about how a amazing hobae I found kekeke.' you smiled at that, he really is cute 'Hurry hurry and debut! Oppa and the other hyungs want to share the stage with you soon! Hurry up! Oppa will wait!' you chuckled putting your phone back table. You turned and sighed. Eun Mei finally turned to you with a small smile on her face.

"Can't sleep either?" she whispered. You nodded.

"Yeah, I guess it's cause its a new place." you replied. She nodded.

"I feel the same way...plus i usally have Juu sleeping with me." she confessed. You tilted your head.

"Juu?"

"She's my dog. I snuggle with her at night. This is the first in 6 years i haven't slept with her." she said. You smiled moving closer to her.

"I under stand. Before my brother left for collage, every time I couldn't sleep I would crawl in bed with him." Eun Mei smiled at you.

"Yeah? Oh your so cute." she said poking you in the head. You whinned at her. Eun Mei pulled out her arm then tapped it. You gave her a odd look. "I don't have Juu to sleep with anymore. So You'll have to replace her." you laughed but snuggled into your leaders embrace. Her cheek laid on your head. She was really warm. Slowly you feel asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it cuz I wrote this chapter then it went away, tried again and it went away. So here! Crappy chapter...

For those who don't know Yoo Seungho

 

121030-yoo-seung-ho-cuts-inside.jpg

He is currently starring in the new drama 'I miss you' with JYJ Yoochun <333333333 He is soo cute/handsome! He's a great actor for such a youngling! He's born in 93 same as Taemin oppa <3 I have a thing for 93ers LLL