Gifts

My life as a SM town family member

"Happy birthday!" you all screamed when Mi Kyong finally came out from her room. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Aw, guys." she said when everyone held presents. You walked up to your lovely rapper and kissed her cheek.

"We got Manger Oppa to pick these up for us. Open mine." you said handing over your present for her. Mi Kyong took the small present from you, opening up Verbal Jints new Album. Mi Kyong squealed.

"Omo! (Your name) ah!" she said hugging you, then started to shower you in kisses. Ayako was next, shoving her present in Mi Kyongs face. Mi Kyong pulled back, she open the box to see Hello kitty headphones.

"I saw you looking at them yesterday, from the glint in your eye you really wanted them. So I got them." Ayako said. Mi Kyong looked at her.

"I thought you already sent your money too your mom." she said. Ayako smiled.

"I had to get you something." Ayako smiled. Mi Kyong almost cried, for Ayako to take out money that was going to her poor family to buy her something was touching. Espically since for Ayako its family first. "Mi Kyong ah is family now." Mi Kyong threw herself at the Japanese beauty, almost crying. 2Mei smiled fondly. Eun Mei held up her present.

"Here is mine, its the over priced purse you kept bugging me about during traniee days." Eun Mei said holding a purse. Mi Kyong's eyes widen.

"You remembered that." she said grabbing the bag. Eun Mei laughed.

"Yeah, you bugged me for 2 months." she said. Mi Kyong hugged the leader. Hisu Mei smiled holding up her bag.

"And here's mine." she said. Mi Kyong placed her other presents down to open Hisu Mei's.

"Omo! Hisu Mei ah! Its so pretty!" Mi Kyong said pulling out a pink dress with a white knitted Bolero jacket. Something Mi Kyong would wear. "I have boots to go with this outfit too! Aw you guys~." she said getting everybody in a group hug. You all smiled, soon the door to your dorm open and Manger Kwang walked in.

"Birthday party already? How sweet." he said walking over. Mi Kyong held up the dress.

"See Oppa! Isn't it pretty?" her eyes shining. Manger Kwang nodded.

"I picked it up. By the way your fan cafe has over 200.000 members. Jin Hyung will message me when it gets higher." he said. Your eyes popped out.

"2-200,000 members? Already!? Didn't we open it last night?" Eun Mei said. Manger Kwang nodded.

"Yeah, we all are surprised. Your albums and posters are out of stock every where. Just this morning I heard Shout played 3 times in the same area. You girls are killing charts." Manger Kwang said. You all stared at him.

"Wow, really?" you said in aw. Your manger smiled.

"You girls got tones of gifts to open tody too. Hope your not tired already of opening presents Mi Kyong ah. We got a load more cause its your birthday." he said. Mi Kyong turned to everyone.

"I'm going to wear this today." she smiled holding up the dress Hisu Mei baought her.

 

 "Happy birthday!" Chanyeol yelled when you and Mi Kyong walked through the door of the SM building. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Oppa!" she yelled running over to him, jumping into his arms. The rappers hugged each other. You sighed.

"They should just date." You and Ayako said at the same time.

"Oppa, isn't this dress pretty? Hisu Mei got me it. Iisn't it pretty." Mi Kyong said pulling at her dress.

"Pretty." Chanyeol said smiling at her. "Oh, I got you something." Chanyeol pulled out a pink knitted beanie. "It'll match your outfit." he said putting it on Mi Kyongs head. Mi Kyong eyes shined.

"Aw, thank you oppa!" she said. Your manger walked in.

"Ok girls, lets go. Hello Chanyeol shi." Chanyeol bowed to your manger and waved as you all followed your manger to a room.

"Whoa." you said looking at the room. Full of boxes and stuff animals. Your manger clapped his hands.

"Ok starting from the left, That's Hisu Mei's, next to her is (your name), then Mikyong, Ayako and Eun Mei. Your fan letters are there too." he said. Mi Kyongs pile was the biggest, but it is her birthday today so fans must be sending her stuff like crazy. She's also trending on twitter. You all ran to your spots. You noticed rolled up poster and decieded to open those. You laughed, your fans have sent you Yoo Seung Ho posters and notebooks. You also got key chains, shirts, pants, and even earrings.You open one present.

"What the hell!" you started to laughed. Mi Kyong who pulled out some shoes looked at you.

"What is it?" she asked. You held up the box with a bra and pantie in it. It was the same style the Secret Hyosung's was promoting. Ayako pointed at you and started to laugh.

"Is it even the right size?" she asked in her laughter. You looked at the bra size.

"Omo, it is. Ah, so creepy." you said closeing the box. Hisu Mei smiled, holding up a traditinal Chinese tea pot.

"So pretty, It even comes with a cups." she said. Eun Mei picked up a shirt and smiled. Ayako squeled happily when she stood op, holding a kimono. This all was so sweet. You noticed another box. You smiled picking up, however it smelt very werid. 

"Did they send me food?" you asked un wrapping the box. What in side was not what you were thinking. You screamed, dropping the box, a dead bunny with its stomach cut open had its organs spilling out, it's throat was also cut open as well, spilled onto the floor. 

"(Your name) ah!" Your members jumped up, running to your side. Your face went pale as you covered your mouth as tears bulid in your eyes in shock. You felt sick, really sick. Your eyes wouldn't look away from the poor animal that laid on the floor in dryed up blood. You could puke. When your eyes finally went away from the bunny, it saw something worse. The inside of the top of the box read 'stay away from my Taemin' and that was written in blood. In your shock you didnt hear your members calling your name nor them shaking you. Suddenly you got pulled. Your eyes went from the bunny to the door that lead out of the room. You didn't realize that your manger grabbed you, your members following you out. 

"(Your name) ah, (Your name) ah calm down." you manger said, softly pining you on the wall, his hands on your shoulders. You were shakening, with wide eyes. Slowly you slid down the wall. Your members and manger went to there knees. Everyone knew you loved animals, you get all upset every time you see rode kill and yell at your manger when he almost hits them, so seeing that really shook you up. You looked at your manger.

"O-oppa." you said in a shaky voice, a tear escaped your right eye. Your manger looked at you.

"It's ok (Your name) ah. Your ok." he said. Your members looked at you worriedly. You moved your mouth but no words came out.

"What happen?" everyone but you turned to the new voice. Amber, Donghae and Jonghyun looked down at your worriedly. When you looked up, all you saw was the play boy bunny logo on Donghae's shirt. You started to sob when the image of the bunny came back to mind, almost puking. Everyone started talking and moving. Your manger picked you up, not knowing what to do.

"(Your name) ah, (your name) ah." You manger spoke, trying to calm you down.

"Oppa, in here." Ayako said, opening at door to a secluded area.

"What happen?" Jonghyun asked Mi Kyong. Mi Kyong pointed at the open door everyone was just in.

"A anti fan sent her that! That! A torn up rabbit!" she yelled, not meaning to take her anger out on her sunbae's but she was so worried and upset that someone had sent you that. Amber covered while the Dino brothers eyes went wide

"Who could do such a thing?" Amber said, turning away. Jonghyun and Donghae turned back to Mi Kyong.

"Who sent that? Is there address?" Jonghyun asked. He was fumming. Dongahe was pissed too. A horrible thing to get when you first started singing, espically since that bunny had really shooken you up. Your manger sat you down on the couch, but you were still crying and shakening, you curled into a ball. Hisu Mei rubbing your back, trying to clam you down. Ayako was holding you, telling you its ok. Your manger turned to Eun Mei.

"Get someone to clean it up." he said. Eun Mei nodded, leaveing the room. You covered your face.

"That poor animal." you finally spoke through your sobbing. Hisu Mei shushed you, laying her head on Ayako's arm. Mi Kyong entered the room.

"Shh, its ok." she said, putting the head phones that Ayako bought her over your ears. Your sobbing started to slowly calm down when you heard Jaejoong's voice coming from the head phones. DBSK- Hug was playing. This song has a history with all of the members in your group, a song you all sing and listen to frequntly. This song has a magic effect on you, depending on the moment it can make you exetremly hyper and happy, or calms you down. In this moment its calming you down. The heavey tears turned into soft ones, your breath started to become even again and your shakeing was slowing down. You closed your eyes, sniffling as you leaned into Ayako. Ayako smiled at Mi Kyong.

"Nice work, she's calming down." she said. Mi Kyong gave a sigh of reliefe, putting Hug on replay so it'll keep playing.

"That's good." Mi Kyong said looking at you adoringly, wipeing another tear that cam from your eyes.

"(Your name) ah!" your members turn to see Taemin. He was panting in the door way. He had a black wife beater on and black sweat pants while sweat glissen on his skin. Taemin looked at you, with wide eyes then turned to your manger. "What happen? Why is she like this?" he asked. Manger Kwang got off his phone looking at Taemin who was still in the door way.

"A anti fan sent her... something bad." Manger Kwang said. Taemin looked at him oddly.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like a rabbit totally torn apart, making threats written in blood." Taemin turned around to looke at Eun Mei.

"Torn apart?" Taemin repeated. Eun Mei nodded.

"Out of all of us, (Your name) ah is very senstive when it comes to animals. So opening that up when thinking it came from a fan really shook her up." Eun Mei crossed her arms, her knuckles white. Taemin looked over at you.

"What did the threat say?" he asked.

"Kill yourself." it was a lie, but Eun Mei knew you wouldn't want Taemin to know what it actually said. She also didn't want to make Taemin feel horrible, knowing it isn't his fault, but a fans. Taemin covered his mouth.

"How cruel." he said sadly. The manger turned to Eun Mei.

"Its it cleaned?" he asked. Eun Mei nodded.

"Someone is cleaning it up right now. Oppa, I think you should go through the letters and gifts to make sure not another surprise comes up." Eun Mei said. Your manger nodded.

"I agree, I'll do that. Stay here." he said leaving the room. Taemin walked over to where you were. Knealing infront of you, gently patting your leg. You open your eyes, surprised to see Taemin. You sat up, pulling the headphone off your ears, having them hang around your neck.

"Oppa." you said, your voice horse. Taemin smiled at you, but it was a worried smile.

"You ok? Want anything? Oppa will go get it for you." Taemin said, rubbing your leg. You looked at him and purse your lips in thought. Taemin's eyes widen. You want a kiss? Taemin's face turned red. AyaKyongMei looked at him oddly. The war started in his head.  It wouldn't harm anyone if he did, but your his hobae he couldn't just steal a kiss like that from you. But if you wanted it it shouldn't be a problem, but in front of your members? All the hyungs would scold him if he did and you two aren't dateing. He could get a red mark with the CEO. Also how could he take advangte for your mental state. What if a kiss from him comforts you some how? Or you become all better again. Then again kissing you could harm the both of your relanship... but if your really wanted it could he, your #1 oppa, deney you? "Oppa, I want you-" Taemin froze, but he hasn't came up with a answer yet. "-to sing dbsk-hug please." he almost dropped.

"W-what?" he stuttered. You looked down at your folded hands.

"Nevermind then." you said, not wanting to burden Taemin. Taemin shook his head.

"N-No, I thought that... i'll sing it." Taemin cleared his throat. Feeling weight coming off his shoulder. Only want a song huh? "Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo, oh baby~" he sang for you. You smiled, whatever left over from your panic attack was going away. EunMiAyaHisu as rocked back and forth to Taemin's singing. You leaned on Ayako while a warm fuzzy feeling embraced you as you watched Taemin sing Hug for you.

 

 "Stop it." Mi Kyong said to you. You pouted.

"I'm really sorry." you apologized again for the hundreth time. You totally felt bad, causing such a comotion on Mi Kyong's birthday. She shouldn't have to worry about you on her birthday. She keeps telling you that's its ok but your guilt wouldn't heal. Mi Kyong sighed in irratation as she pulled her Hello Kitty earphones over her ears and played a song to drown you out. You looked at the members. Hisu Mei slid next to you.

"Don't worry about it. Mi Kyong said it was ok, she's just happy that your ok." she said. You covered you face.

"I just feel so bad. Out of all the days to freak out." you said. Eun Mei turned around, dropping to her knees, grabbing your chin, forcing you to look at her your eyes widen.

"Listen to me, none of that was your fault. Your not in trouble with Mi Kyong ah. If anyone to blame, it would be the that sent you that thing. Understand? Your a victim (Your name) ah, you don't have to feel bad." You never heard Eun Mei curse. You didn't notice how mad Eun Mei was about what happen. You feeling sorry is pissing your leader off. You've done nothing wrong, you've beend wronged. You nodded. Eun Mei smiled, moving the hand that held you chin to brush some of your hair out of your face.

 

 "It's FIRE5!!!!" Your ears almost bleed when you got out of the car. Soon alot of fans came closer to the gate. A lot of fans were there.

"Omo! Taeby ah!"

"Mi Kyong unni! Look at me!"

"Noona! Noona!"

"Unni! Unni I love you!"

"Mei Noona!! I love you!"

"Aya marry me!"

"Meium I love you!" 

"Taeby noona! Have my babies!" more screams came form fans. Amazing you have a even amount of gender fans. You bowed to all the fans, smiling. However, a small fear came over you. Anyone of them ccould of sent you that bunny. You hurried inside and let out a breath.

"Fans are the best." Mi Kyong smiled throwing a arm around your shoulder. Eun Mei smiled then bowed.

"Hello." she said, you all notice Infinite. The rest of you bowed.

"Hello." you all said. Infinite looked surprise and bowed to you.

"Hello." They replyed back. You got up and smiled. By Sungjong and Sunggyu reaction to your smile everyone could tell they were your fans. However, by the way Sungyeol was stareing at Mi Kyong he was her fan. Hoya only looking at Hisu Mei, who shyly smiled back. Before you could utter a word, Teen Top came out of no where.

"Oh, hey guys!" Ricky called out. Your group bowed in response.

"Hello friend." Chanjo smiled looking at you. You smiled back.

"Hello friend." you said.

"Oh! Friend!" Jongup called out. You turned around to see B.A.P. Wow, everyone is around. You laughed, covering your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Hi friend." you said, high fiveing Jongup. Daehyun shot to your side, shyly smiling. Yongguk looked at Mi Kyong.

"I heard today is your birthday. Happy birthday." Gukkie said with his shy gum smile. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Oh thank you." she said bowing.

"Today is your birthday?" Sungyeol said. Mi Kyong nodded. He smiled "Happy birthday." Then all the boy started syaing happy birthday one by one.

"Wow, is it a birthday party?" you turned around to see G.Na and Ilhoon from BTOB. G.Na smiled.

"Omo, its G.na sunbaenim." Ayako said under her breath. FIRE-5 bowed. G.na smiled.

"Wow, finally get to meet the famous super rookies. I really enjoy all your performances. Shout is the trend in Cube right now. Can I take a picture with you?" G.na asked you. You all blinked in surprised.

"Of corse." you smiled. G.na smiled.

"Cool! Wow, your eyes are naturally green. That's so cool." G.NA said pulling out her phone looking at you.

"Why thank you, honest, sunbaenim is prettier in person." you smiled. G.Na handed her phone to Ilhoon.

"You speak english? Ah, I remember Hyuna telling me you did. So fun." G.na said. You all huddled together. "Mi Kyong shi, its your birthday today right? Come closer, I wanna stand with the birthday girl." Mi Kyong bowed, switching places with you. G.NA smiled. "Ready, pose cutely, 1.2.3" Ilhoon took the picture. All the boys cheered.

"It came out really nice." Ilhoon said showing the picture to you all. You smiled.

"Oh hello." Girls Day bowed, as they came through. You moved ou of the way.

"Hello." you bowed as well.

"Omo! Your Meium!" Sojin exclaimed. Eun Mei was caught off gaurd. She bowed shyly. Sojin moved closer to her. "I truely a fan. Your voice is awesome." Eun Mei bowed again.

"Thank you sunbaenim." she said. Sojin shook her head.

"Call me unni. All of you call me Unni." Sojin said smiling at the rest of you. The rest of your group bowed.

"Your danceing is awesome." Yura spoke bubbly to you. You smiled, you bowed.

"Thank you." you said.

"I think your awesome too." Sunggyu chimed in. You bowed.

"Thank you." Next thing you knew, you were crayying coverstations with people from each group. The PD people eyed the huge group of people that were just hanging around.

"Ah, (your name) ah. Let get your number." L.Joe said pulling out his phone. The leader and Makane from Infinite eyes widden. You smiled, pulling out your phone.

"Sure, let me get yours too." you said, unlocking your phone. L.Joe did a small victory fist pump to Chunji before turning back to you.

"Let me get it too." Chanjo said too, not loseing to his hyung. The Teen Top members looked at each other before turning back to you.

"Sure, while were at it who else? Daehyun Oppa?" you asked. Daehyun smiled.

"If you wouldn't mind." he said. You and L.Joe echanged phones, typeing in the numbers.

"Looks like I'm doing alot of selca's." you said. You got numbers from Teen Top: L.Joe, Ricky, Chanjo, Girls Day: Yura and Hyeri, B.A.P: Daehyun, Zelo, Jongup, and YoungJae. Hell you even got G.na's number. You took selcas with each person. You were about to get the Infinite boy's numbers, but before you could even hold out your phone, a hand intercepted it. Surprised, everyone turned to the hand. "Oppa." Taemin was looking at everyone. Hyeri semi fan girled as the rest of SHINee appeared. TEEN TOP, Infinite, Girls Day, G.Ilhoon, and Fire-5 bowed. "Hello." you said. Taemin looked down at your phone, noticeing the add new contact stuff on the screen. He looked between you and Sungjong.

"Let's go." Taemin said, rabbing your wrist with the phone in your hand. Taemin bowed, then pushed threw the crowd.

"W-wait, Oppa." you said. Being dragged again by Taemin. You turned around and bowed while being dragged. Mi Kyong laughed as she followed. Fire-5 and SHINee following after their Makane's. You pouted.

 

 "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, to my dear Mi Kyong, happy birthday to you~" you all sang. Your back at your dorm, but you had a small party with cake. Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Suho, and Kris attended as well as DongHae, Eunhyuk and Kagin. All of SNSD SHINee and FX also attended. Mi Kyong smiled, blowing out the candles. Everyone cheered. Then everyone started taking pictures, knowing all of it will go on Twitter later. The food was greate. You felt your phone vibrate. You open it.

Its Daehyun oppa :) what you doing? you smiled at the massage. About to respond Taemin covered your phone. You looked up, he smiled holding up a coke bottle.

"Want a drink?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun don! :) Next i'll add a chapter to Taeby Tail [We got married]... I need to add one XD Do that later.Anyways enjoy :)