Your Teaser [Filming]

My life as a SM town family member

Mi Kyong was massageing her hand as she waited for her teaser to be put up. Her picture was shown yesterday and her teaser was today. You havn't seen it yet, only Mi Kyong has seen it. And ALOT of people were ready to see it. 

"It'll be fine." Eun Mei smiled rubbing the rappers back. Mi Kyong grabbed her hand.

"What if they don't like the teaser? What if I perform the song it'll ?" She said. You rubbed her leg.

"You'll have a few days to pratice. You'll be fine." you smiled.  Mi Kyong laid on your shoulder.

"My heart can't handel this." she muffled.

"Oh! It's up!" Hisu Mei exclaimed. You all turned to see the thumb nail of Mi Kyong on SM Town's offical channel. 

"Click it." Ayako said. Mi Kyong stopped Eun Mei's hand from clicking on it.

"Wait! It's bad!" She whinned. Eun Mei clicked on the video.

"It won't be that bad." she said. You sat more in your chair, the shooting for your teaser got pushed back for reasons you didn't understand so you watched the teaser to fully understand what you'll have to do.

In the video to showed the back view on Mi Kyong. She wore a silver jacket with pink rime stones on the jacket. She wore a shimering white skirt with a pink shirt. Mi Kyong slowly turned around, showing her in a mask with a close up of her face. She then smirked at the camera. Then the sence switched from her standing to her swinging a fist at the camera. Then it showed her doing movements for her rap, showed her lip singing with her rap and posing. The chours of her song was the only thing playing, showing her with two different out fits with her pink mask. At the end of the video it showed her in a strapless pink dress that stopped mid thingh but the back was longer then the front. She sat on the ground with pink rose pettles falling from the sky, with EXO's Chanyeol sitting behind her, they where back to back while he held a pink rose. It then showed a close up of Mi Kyongs face in her dress, the letters read "Fire 5 rapper, Mi Kyong'. Then went black, showing the face book pages and other thing.

You clapped.

"That was awesome! Can we watch it again?" you asked reaching for the mouse. Mi Kyong smacked your hand. You hissed as you took your hand back rubbing it. "Why did you do that?"

"Because it's my trailer..." she said looking at the screen. She then re-played it. Then Mi Kyong's phone went off, surprising everyone. Mi Kyong looked at the caller I.D. "It's my mom." she opened the phone. "Mom?" your rapper got up and walked into the other room. You all stared at her. Hisu Mei smiled.

"It was a awesome teaser." she said. You all nodded. You turned to your leader.

"So who was your oppa?" you asked. Eun Mei looked at you and smirked.

"Someone." you all whinned. Eun Mei got up and walked away. You huffed at her.

"No fun." Ayako sighed. Hisu Mei shrugged as she turned to the video.

"Look at all the comments coming threw!" she said. Ayako grabbed your arm.

"Read them." she said. You sighed and looked at the comments.

"Let's see. Basically they are saying 'omo can't wait!' 'Is that Chanyeol?' 'The rap is awesome.' 'Awesome'. Pretty much what they all are saying." You said looking at the comments. You saw one or two hateful comments but figured you wouldn't say them. You figured they'll be there. Alot of them were Sones and Elfs saying how their group is better and people telling them to stop, go away, curseing, or all 3. A few where calling Mi Kyong a CL copy cat. You sighed. People are really something. However most of the comments were stating how they are fans already, couldn't wait to see the rest of the group/ her live or giving praise to your member. You smiled. Looks like a hit, a good one.

"Opps, looks like Mi Kyong broke YouTube." Ayako joked pointing at the 306 number. You laughed out loud.

You drank your water as you waited for you manger to come pick you and Ayako up. You two where going to film your teasers today. Hisu Mei was tomorow and the start of your filming for Shout.  You bobbed your head to your own song, humming the lyrics.

"Looks like the others are going to be praticing Shout's cheo and tarining for live performance. Looks like Mr. CEO deiced it'll be more powerful if we sing our solos live."  Ayako said hanging up the phone with Eun Mei. 

"Yes!" you exclaimed was punching your hand in the air. Ayako laughed sitting next to you. Your manger pulled up in the van. You both got up and went inside the car.

"Nervouse?" Your manger asked. You smiled at him.

"Excited."

"Only you." Your manger laughed.

"Oh, your must be the other two." The dirctor smiled as you and Ayako walked in. You both bowed.

"Hello, we are fire 5." you both said. The dirctor smiled.

"Yes yes I know. Sweet girls. Time to start. Which one is Lee (Your name)?" he asked. You rose your hand.

"That'll be me. Take care of me please." you smiled. The dirctor smiled at you.

"Oh, how cu- omo!" he jumped back. You gave him a odd look. He smiled embrassingly. "Sorry, I was surprised by your eyes. What a lovely shade of green." you chuckled a little.

"Why thank you. Sorry for scaring you." you said. The dirctor waved his hands.

"No its fine. Now I see why your color is green. Well we better get a move on. Chop chop and stuff." he said walking away. Ayako turned to you.

"Are you ok?" she asked. You laughed.

"I'm use to it." then you got swooped up by your stylist again.  She pulled you into the dressing room. She handed you a sliver jacket with green rime stones. A green tang top the cut just above you stomach and silver jeans with green rebook shoes. When you changed she did nessary adjustments making it the way she wanted it. You stepped into make up. You didn't need alot since your eyes will be covered with your mask. You then walked out. The dirctor called you over.

"Ok (Your name) shi. This is how it'll go, I'm going to have you lean against the wall over there. Once after I yell start, I want you to wait ten seconds before facing the camera. Ok? Get your mask on." The dirctor said. You nodded.

"Ten seconds, got it." you said walking to your spot while putting on your green mask. The wall was black. You leaned up agaisnt the wall, putting your thumbs in your jean pockets, letting your hands just stay limp. You turned your face away from the camera. Waiting for the call. Why was this so nerve racking?

"Ok, START!" you heard him call. You then closed your eyes. 1,2,3. You counted, seemed easy. 9,10. On ten you turned you head, face blank at first, then slowly smirked. "and CUT! Good work people." the Dirctor called out. You stopped your acting then clapped your hands and bowing. Thanking everyone. The dirctor came up to you. "Nice work! Almost like a pro! Ok, we'll do this sence again and just act like you just did, ok? Ok everyone lets get going." the dirctor said clapping his hands. You took your place again, one of the stylist fixed your hair before running away. You noticed the camera moved up more. You looked at it confused. You then turned away from it, fixing your expression. "Start!" you then agian started to count in your head. Soon enough you copyed what happen a couple minutes earlier. "Cut! nice work everyone." he said clapping. He patted your shoulder. "Your a natural." he said before barking orders about the next sence. You stylist called you over. You guessed a outfit change. You walked passes Ayako and smiled.

"Doing great." she mouthed to you. You nodded holding a thumbs up. You stylist handed you a balck pair of sweat pant, with a black shirt that was cut to show your stomach. Excpet it had a black ing in the midddle green platisc things comming off and connecting in the back. Your shoes changed to sliver you and got a neon green hat that matched the strings. It was pulled to the side. You still wore your green mask. Your hair was waved before sending you out. You then noticed dancers in black streching. You praticed your dance with them before so you reconized them. They waved at you as you walked up and bowed. The dirctor walked over to you.

"You'll be dancing to your song. You'll dance to the whole thing cause we don't know what shots we want. You'll do this about six times at least." He said. Your mouth dropped.

"Six?" you asked. He smiled.

"We need different angles, plus you'll change your outfit. Ok everyone lets get ready!" The dirctor called out. One of your back up dancers called you over, pointing to the spot you needed to be. You lightly pratice your dance then got into your spot. "Ok ready? Start!" You waited for the beat to start. Soon enough the rythm was like eletricity going threw your body. You started to dance, pretending you where in your pratice room. You mothed the lyrics as you danced. 

Now let it in your body and the party won't stop

You danced to your voice. Giving looks that expresed the lyrics. Moving your arms and legs. Soon enough you found your dance solo. You danced to it as if you were dancing infront of Trey. You popped the way he tought you, smirking at the camera.

Tell the DJ drop the beat cause we all gonna dance

You ended your dance, you posed with your thumb pointing to you. You breathed heavily. The dirctor clapped.

"Excellent! Abouste perfecto!" you gave him a odd look for his english but shrugged. He then started to chit chat with the cameramen. "Ok! One more time then you'll change cloths! Lets go! Chop Chop!" he said clapping his hands. You laughed but got back to your spot. He made you dance one more time then yelled cut. Then he made you stand there and sing the music. You stood in your place rubbing your arm, not sure what to do. "Ok! Start!" Your song played again. You started to 'sing' the lyrics, oddly enough the right expressions and actions came out of you. You'd wink and smirk, or even play with your hat. He had you only do this once then made you change your out fit. You changed into a big zip up jacket that was un zipped, a white shirt with a odd design and jeans. This time your wore heels. You slightly danced in them seeing if you could. Seemed fine enough. You got your hair pulled up in a pony tail that feel to the side with some bangs on your face with your mask. The dirctor forced you to dance again. You messed up alittle cause of your new hieght and had to redo shots. Ayako would give you a slient cheer from the side lines. You finally was able to dance correctly in the heels and get the power you wanted in it. In the mist of your filming you failed to notice someone walk in. "Greato! Ok time to film the last part! Go get changed again." The dirctor told you. You nodded as your stylist patted off your sweat. You walked past Ayako and she pointed in a direction behind you. Before you could fully turn around you stylist pulled you in to change.

"Here you go." Your stylist handed you a green version of Mi Kyong's dress. She handed you green heals to go with it. You shrugged and (tried) to put on the dress. You felt odd, seeing how dress weren't really your thing. You had to redo make up and got your hair done in a y wavey style. When you walked out the last person you thought you would see is Taemin in a suit with a couple buttons undone on his white shirt with his coat jacket hanging on his shoulders. His hair was on so it combed over to the side. He looked hot. He held a green rose as the stylist fixed him up.

"O-oppa?" you said. Taemin looked at you and his eyes widen.

"(Y-you name) ah?" he breathed out. You blushed. Well, out of all the ways to run into each other. You could feel Ayako chuckling. You bowed.

"U-uh, Hello oppa." you blushed more. Taemin just started at you. I guess you looked odd. You rubbed your arm. "Do I look that werid?" you mummbled. Taemin shook his head.

"N-no! You don't look odd at all. You look really pretty. Really pretty." Taemin whispered the last part but you didn't catch it. Neither did you catch the looks and whispers you two where getting. You blsuhed and bowed again.

"O-oh thank you oppa." you said. You noticed Ayako smirking at you. Oh your getting later. The dirctor walked over.

"Oh! You girls are so stunning! Such a shame of the mask keeping you from your full beauty. Oh well, come on we got to film darling. Chop Chop." he said walking away and clapping his hands. You chuckled, like what an odd one. You failed to notice that Taemin's eyes havn't left you as you walked to infront of the camera. Ayako chuckled to herself, wishing she didn't leave her phone in the car. You stood infront of the camera. The dirctor walked up to you."You'll be walking toward the camera, with a charismatic look. No smiling or winks or smirks or anything of that nature. Then we'll shoot the couple secne. OK? Ok, chop chop. Have a whole other member to film."  he said clapping his hands. You walked back and turned to the camera. "Ready start!" You walked toward the camera. Doing the strut most idols do, with confidence. You then stopped and placed a hand on your hip, giving a charamtic look. "Cut! awesome! Ok, Taemin shi! Taemin shi. Your up now. Come on, chop chop. Couple shot now." he called to the SHINee member. Taemin hurried next to your side. You smiled shyly at him as he responded with his own smile.

"No wonder your name is Tae-by." Ayako called out. Your face flushed deep red.

"Ayako!" you cried. Taemin turned to you.

"Tae-by?" he asked. You rubbed your arm.

"It means Taemin's Baby. Mi Kyong made it up because I'm here because of you." you said shyly. Taemin looked away with a content smile.

"Well, you are mine." he gently tapped your face with the green rose. You whinned at him as you held your face that got hit. 

"Ok children. Your going to be sitting back to back. Just like Chanyeol shi and Mi Kyong shi. Becareful of the dress." The director said. You carefully sat down, Taemin then sat behind you leaning his back agaisnt yours. He was warm, really warm. You felt Taemin relax into you. You shyly leaned on him as well. You didn't see Taemins smile. The director gave you some more instructions did his chop chop and started the filming. You started at the camera the same way Mi Kyong did. Taemin held the rose and studied it, aside from Chanyeol who  held it over his knee.

"And cut! Good work everyone! Ayako shi! Your up." You got up with the help of Taemin.

"Thank you." you thanked as you slowly took your hand back. Even his hands are warm, aigo. Taemin smiled at you.

"So, you all get your own teaser? Can't wait to see this one." He said. "Cause you know I'm the star." You laughed out loud.

"Oppa, its my teaser." you stated.

"Yeah, but I made it that much better." Taemin joked. You laughed while hsaking your head. You removed your mask. Taemin's eyes widen again. "pretty." You heard him mumble and looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Your eyes. Really stand out." Taemin said shyly. You smiled down at your mask. 

"Yeah, I guess all this green was to really bring out my eyes." You said Looking at him. Taemin smiled and nodded.

"Hey, let's take a picture."

"Now?"

"Yes now. Before Manger Hyung kidnapps me." Taemin said. You nodded. Taemin grabbed your wrist and snuck you away to where his phone was. Taemin pulled out his phone and moved to you. You looked up at the camera and smiled sweetly, holding up the peace sign. Taemin put his hand on your shoulder, moving you closer. You blushed, you then shook your head. He most likely wanted you better in the shot. You posed again. Taemin glanced at you slightly then did the same, keeping his hand where it was but held up the peace sign.

Click.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, your teaser filming :)  Sorry this chapter is kinda crappy. But whatever teehee. Yay! A little (very little) YouxTaemin moment. A very little one :)

Dress kinda looks like:

2013 Prom Dresses- Hot Pink High-Low Ruffle Gown