Kyu(You)Chang

My life as a SM town family member

"Your here again?" Trey laughed as he walked in on a sweaty you. You stopped in the middle of your dancing and bowed.

"Good morning Trey oppa." you smiled. Trey walked over to the stero and turned off 'Shout' then turned to you.

"Good morning. Have you been here all night?"

"No, we went home aroun 1:30, I woke up around 5, couldn't sleep so I came to pratice." you said. Trey shook his head laughing.

"You're already on a idol schedule huh?" he said. You shrugged.

"Well, since we are debuting in feb, I feel I should learn the song as fast as possible. On top of that we need to learn other cheo." you said looking in the mirror, burning passion in your eyes. Trey rubbed his head.

"Yeah, but you might end up passing out before your debut stage. Plus you all about mastered the steps." he said. Your eyes widen, the image of you passing out on stage, oh how embrassessing.

"Oh, that would ." you said, nodding to yourself. Trey walked over to you.

"Well, shall we work while we are both here?" he asked, holding the remote to the stero.

"Of corse." you smiled. Trey laughed, pushing buttons.

"Alright, ready? 1-2 and-" the music started to play while the two of you followed along with the beats.

 

"Don't you ever sleep?!" Mi Kyong asked you as she walked in. You laughed.

"I do." Hisu Mei laughed.

"Yeah, one day i'll wake up and see you beside me." Eun Mei joked setting herself down. Ayako walked up next to you.

"Working hard?" she asked, wiping some sweat off your forehead, then wipping it on her pants.

"Yup. I've mastered the dance. Now I can help you." you smiled. Ayako laughed.

"Oh, the youngest beat us all." Mi Kyong joked hugging you.

"Hey, you need to teach me the dance after our rap parts." Mi Kyong said. You nodded. Trey clapped his hands, all of you looked at him.

"Alright. Since you all are here, i'll give you more info about your debut." Trey said. You gave a confused look at Ayako then back at Trey.

"Did our date move?" Eun Mei asked. Trey shook his head.

"No. You know how all of you our tatneted enough to go solo right? Well, 5 weeks before your debut we will be show caseing you each."

"What!?" you all exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Ayako asked. Trey shushed you all.

"Alot of the hyungs believe that they struck gold. You all are talented, confident, and have looks that are on par with SNSD. The CEO believes you all will be bigger then SNSD actually, so he plans on putting the bar higher then EXO. Your debut will be the biggets debut in 2013. So, we are going to high light your strengths. Like singing, rapping, dancing. All of that. But we plan on hidding your faces with masks. Each to a color that repersents you." he said. You all nodded.

"Wait, we are going to debut in Feb right... when do we start with all of this? I mean, this is the 1st and Jan!?" Mi Kyong exclaimed. Trey shushed again.

"Yes, but you all recorded and learned your dance at a really fast pace. So, you'll be able to learn all of this. However we can't start till you have your dance down. So, we'll take today to finish up you cheo for Shout, then we'll pratice the deance we learned earlier, then you'll go meet you Hyung for songs. Plan?" Trey asked. You all nodded slowly. Eun Mei turned to your group.

"Alright, a lot of work is coming. So stay healthy, don't hurt yourself, and lets do this quickly." Your leader said. You all nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok girls." Trey said standing by the stero. "Lets start working."

 

   "Are any of you human?" Trey asked jokingly. You all were tired but gave him a werid look. "I thought you all would get it in a couple hours, but you all ended up finishing this in 45 minutes." you all looked at one another.

"Again, play the song again." Eun Mei said.

"One more time. Just so I know I fully remember it." Hisu Mei pleaded, being the weakest dancer, she wanted to make sure she could land it perfectly. You turned to Ayako.

"Do you think we could do another flip?" In the last dance break, after your solo, you and Ayako have a duet, near the end of the dance you both to a back flip (with hands). You didn't want Ayako to end up crashing down on her head, you have too much energy so you could keep going. Ayako nodded, responding in Japenese, then switched back to Korean.

"Yeah, I could do it more then once." she smiled. Trey rubbed hid arm.

"You girls are robots." he laughed. "Ok, one more go."

"Two more goes." Mi Kyong said.

"No, you'll have one."

"Aww, but Oppa!"

"No 'buts' with me. You girls will end up passing out if you don't get in water in you." Trey said, giving the Appa look. You all frowned but agreed. "Ok, starting form the top." he said, pushing the button.

 

    "Just shout." you mumbled filling up your water bottle at the water fountain.

"Oh! (Your name) shi!" you turned to see Yoona and Tiffany. You bowed.

"Hello sunbaenim." you said coming back up. Still amazes you how pretty they still are with out make up. Tiffany looked at you.

"Oh, your the one in the pictures, Hyoyeon just adores you." she stopped and looked closer at you. "Wow, your eyes really are green."

"Yeah, in some lightings it looks black." you responded. Tiffany looked at you in surprise.

"She didn't say you could speak english, wow. Where you born in America?" she asked.

"No, I was born in Korea. Actually in Songnam." you said.

"Wow. Daebak." Tiffany responded.

"Unni, please speak Korean." Yoona whinned. Tiffany laughed.

"Sorry. So did you like 'I got a boy'?" Tiffany asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, I liked it. Its kinda the softer version of our concept." you rubbed the back of your head. Yoona eyes widen.

"Really!? You guys aren't doing the cute concept? Wow Daebak." Yoona said.

"(Your name)- ah, we need to pratice some more." Mi Kyong called out, shocked to see SNSD "Oh, hello Sunbae nims." Mi Kyong bowed. Tiffany looked around you then gasped.

"Wow, she's super pretty. Yoona ah, you might be in trouble." Tiffany whispered to Yoona. Yoona laughed.

"Unni your in bigger trouble. There is a girl who has a awesome eye smile that could beat yours." she said. Tiffany gasped.

"Oh no! Really?" she whispered back in horror. You chuckled.

"Ayako wouldn't see it that way." you said. Tiffany looked at you.

"She Japanese. Daebak! We never had a Japanese person." she said. You nodded then bowed.

"Sorry, I got to go back to pratice. I'll be leaving first." you said walking back to your pratice room.

"What did sunbaenims say?" Mi Kyong asked as you pasted by.

"I not sure."

 

"First off, we are going to need a song for each member." Yoo Young Jin said tapping on the arm of his chair in the recording room. You all nodded. "I believe we are starting with Mi Kyong. I don't know how else the order is going." he said.

"What!? Me?" Mi Kyong excalimed in surprise. You patted her back.

"You are our visual." you said. She turned to you.

"Ah! You should go first!" she whinned. Yoo Young Jin laughed.

"Calm down now. It'll be nerve racking the first time." he said.

"Are we going to be lip singing these?" Eun Mei asked. You all shuddered, the thought of lip singing did not apeal to any of you.

"We shouldn't. I think that'll bring our image down." Hisu Mei said. Young Jin rubbed his temple.

"I don't make that decision." he said, "If it was up to me, you'll sing live." he said. You all nodded, praying that you wouldn't have too.

"Are we making a full music vid with each song?" Ayako asked.

"Nope, they'll be teaser form." Young Jin said. You all nodded. He turned to his computer. "So, Mi Kyong, you'll be doing a rap." he said clicking. She nodded. He placed a beat then turned to her. "Free style."

"Wait, now?"

"Yes, now." he said waiting for her. Mi Kyong nodded then started shake her head, catching then beat.

"Uh...Ok...woo!" she started "This is going to be so crazy, sitting here, feels like imma record a movie, but hold up i'll still be in the light, because every line I spit will get dirctors yelling like, CUT! That's a rap! No girls can do it like me, thats a fact. They all be faken' while i'm breathin raps, spit them out so smooth and nicely, they be hatein becuase I'm the next be T-A-S-H-A. Getting PAY DAY. Ladies, gents, you've been blessed, listening to Lady M-K, now if you couldn't take the one of five fires you need to go to the left, and have a nice day." Mi Kyong ended. You clapped, wishin you could free style like she did.

"Damn. Sounds better live."  Young Jin said clapping. "Wow, I really loved that last line about the five fires, that was daebak." he said. Mi Kyong smiled at him.

"Yay." she did a small victory. He nodded going back to his computer.

"I'll need a harder song then this one, it's too soft for your flow." Young Jing said looking threw his files. "Imma have to make another song. Add more fast parts."

"Your so difficult Mi Kyong ah." Hisu Mei laughed. Mi Kyong shrugged, excuse her for being a bad rapper.

"Take a small break." Young Jin said opening up your lyrical book. You blushed, he still had it. Ayako nudged you as you all walked out.

"Do you have any raps in your lyrical book?" Eun Mei asked. You thought.

"Not really. I'm a little weaker in rapping. I have to really think about them." you said then turned to Mi Kyoung "You should write some raps." she looked surprise.

"I'll need a beat to do it." she said. You all shrugged. You yawned.

"Sleepy?" Eun Mei asked. You nodded.

"When were not doing anything, I get sleepy." you said in a yawn.

"Finally all of that lack of sleep is getting to you."

"Who has a lack of sleep?" you all turned to see TVXQ. You all bowed in surprise.

"Hello, SunBae-nims." you all said. Changmin smiled at you.

"Not sleeping (your-name) ah?" he asked.

"I sleep." you said.

"Barely." Mi Kyong commented. You shot her a dirrty look.

"Ah, your our new group." Yunho said, he then made eye contact with Ayako then started to speak Japanese. She smiled sheepishly then responded. Changmin walked closer to you.

"What are you doing?" he asked. You looked at your group then back at him.

"Nothing, we were going to record I guess but Mi Kyong ah totally out rapped him so he said he needed to make another song for her." you said. Changmin looked at you odd.

"Her? Her own song?" he asked confused. "Why? What?" you smirked at him.

"You'll have to wait till we debut to fully understand. Oppa." you teased. Changmin smirked at you.

"Oh really? Well, why don't you tell Oppa what your hiding." he said. You crossed your arms.

"Nope."

"Aw! (Your name) -ah!"

"Whats going on?" KyuHyun asked walking over with Sungmin. Changmin turned to his firend.

"Hi Kyu." he said. Your members bowed.

"Hi oppa." you said waving. Kyuhyun scoffed at you jokingly.

"Your not going to bow?" he joked. You shook your head. Eun Mei pinched your arm. You hissed.

"Ow, what? We're close." you whinned.

"Close or not close. He is still sunbae-nim." Your leader hissed. Yunho looked in aw.

"Wow, you must be the leader. Daebak." he said "You got some good leader quality."

"Thank you." Eun Mei blushed as she bowed. Kyuhyun smirked.

"Mystery women. Shall we go eat?" he asked. You gave a odd look.

"Eat?" you asked. Kyuhyun nodded.

"Me and Sungmin Hyung were about to order some food. Want to join us?" he asked. You didn't know what to say.

"Uh, I think i'll pass. Maybe next time." you said carefully. Kyuhyun frowned.

"Why?"

"Cause she's going to eat with me. Huh MY little (your name) ah?" Changmin joked, pinching your cheeks. You whinned.

"Oppa!" Changmin was laughing as Kyuhyun was giving him a really dirty look. Sungmin stepped up.

"Since i'm sunbae-nim, lets have lunch together. I'll buy." he said. You looked at your leader. Eun Mei rubbed her head.

"Eh, I don't really care." she said. Suddenly your stomach growled. You blushed. Changmin and Kyuhyun started to laugh. Hisu Mei ran up too you.

"Did you not eat any breakfest? Really, you did all that dancing and lack of sleep with no food in your stomach. Your blood surgar must be low." she mothered you. You chuckled nervously.

"I was in a hurry." you said. Kyuhyun grabbed your wrist.

"You can't say your not hungry. Oppa is going to buy you something." Kyu said walking away, dragging you.

"Eh? W-wait, Oppa!" you said, trying to pull away. Sungmin smiled at your other members.

"I'll buy you all something. Let's go." he turned to TVXQ "Want to join?" they shrugged and walked with you.

 

 "And a box of fried chicken." SungMin said on the phone. You looked at Kyuhyun.

"Dilvery?" you stated. He looked at you.

"If we go out we might get swooped into another scandle. Mystery woman." Kyuhyun smiled. You frowned.

"Still, no need to buy me lunch..." you said.

"You can't back out now. The food is on its way." Sungmin said closing the phone and sitting next to Hisu Mei.

"S-sorry for the trouble." she shyly said. Sungmin smiled.

"It's my pleasure." he replied warmly. Ah, he really is better at talking to girls then guys you nodded at your thought. Mi Kyong opened up her phone.

"Hello? Ah Oppa... huh? Now? Really?" she exclaimed happily. "Ok, i'll head there." You looked at her.

"What's up?"

"My song is done." Mi Kyong said standing up, bowing to everyone. "Sorry, looks like i'll be leaving first."

"Do you want us to go with you?" You asked. The lovely rapper shook her head.

"No, cause it'll be a waste for Sunbae-nim. I'll go solo." she said walking out the door.  Eun Mei sighed.

 

 "Manners." Eun Mei whispered to you. You looked at her oddly as you pulled the chicken out of your mouth. You weren't be very lady like while you ate.

"Oh." you said after you finshed swollowing. You then started to eat more feminine like.

"You must be hungry." Kyuhyun laughed, wiping some souce off your face with his thumb. Ayako almost choked on her chicken. You frowned.

"I havn't eaten all day."

"Eat as much as you want, there is alot here." Sunmin smiled at you. You nodded.

"I will." you said biting into another one. Changmin was right across from you and smiled.

"You got some on your nose." he said.

"What? Where?" you said crossing your eyes.

"Here." Changmin said taking whatever it was off your nose. You covered your nose.

"Oh, thank you oppa." you smiled sheepishly. Kyuhyun death glared Changmin as he picked up a cola.

"You want a drink?" Kyu asked holding out the Cola over a empty cup. You nodded.

"I'll pour it."

"No, i'll do it." Kyuhyun said aiming you a charming smile. You nodded. Changmin shot him a glance before he coughed before knocking his arm against a box, that tapped Kyuhyuns arm, making him spill a little on his pants. Kyuhyun glared at Changmin.

"Here you go oppa." You said pressing some napkins against Kyuhyuns pants. Changmin glared.

"Oh boy." Eun Mei sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, crappy, hurry...yeah :)