Delusional

My life as a SM town family member

You were surprised to see that another member beat you to the pratice room. Hisu Mei was singing as she did her dance. No music, just her voice. She stopped when she heard the door shut. She squeked and turned around, holding her heart and speaking in Chinese.

"(Your name) ah. You scared me." She said. You smiled as you walked toward the bench, placing down you bag.

"You beat me here. Don't you sleep?" you joked coming up to her. Hisu Mei twirled her fingers.

"I think I finally understand why you get here early. All energy and nerves. I don't think i've slept."  she said looking at the mirror. You hugged her.

"Yeah, but remember, before the stage is always worst." you said.

"But I'm last the bar is like." she streatched her hand above her head. " way up here and I can only perform here." she held her hand level with her . You rolled your eyes.

"You have like one of the sweetest voices ever. You dance well. Plus from watching you pratice your the best at singing live while dancing then any of us. Your stage is going to be the best." You smiled as you tickled her. Hisu Mei laughed as she slapped her hand away.

"Yeah, but SHINee sunbae's are performing tonight. I won't get cheered tonight." she frowned. You placed your hand on her shoulders.

"Sones, Elfs, Cassies, Shawols, Jumping Boas, Plus(? Idk, F(X) get a name already!!), and EXOtics love us. Well, inernationally they do. Netizens seem to aprove of all of us. Not a bad word. There will be cheers." You said massageing your umma. Hisu Mei sighed, rubbing her arm.

"I know. Thats what makes this so..." you shook your finger.

"If you think your going to do bad then you will. Think that you'll destroy the stage." You smiled patting her shoulders. "We don't believe you will fail. So you better not." Hisu Mei smiled as a soft as cotton as her face turned pink. Being one of the most shy members you needed to boost her up.

"Thank you." she said. You smiled.

"Its what I do. I'll go fill up my bottle. Keep praticeing." you said pulling away. "Fighting." you said skipping to your bottle and out the door.

 

   You hummed down the hall. You didn't need to fill your bottle but you didn't want to perssure your member so you'll just fool around for a bit. To yuor surprise you saw  Kris, Tao and Luhan. You bowed as they got closer.

"Hello." you said in your bow. The boys bowed back. Kris was the first to talk.

"I liked your song. Everyone was good. Tonight is Hisu Mei's time to sing right?"

"Yup. She'll do a daebak job." you smiled giving a thumba up.

"Is she nervous?" Tao asked. You nodded.

"Yup, very. But as you know, before is worst then doing." you said kicking the back of your foot. Luhan snapped his fingers.

"Oh, your (Your name) shi." he said. You bowed again.

"Yup, I'm Lee (Your name). Please to meet you sunbaenim." you said. "You did a awesom job in Hisu Mei's teaser. Very daebak." you said. Luhan bowed.

"Oh thank you. I'm Lu Han. Nice to finally meet the super rookie everyone has been talking about." Luhan said. You nodded.

"I wouldn't call me a super rookie." You smiled rubbing your arm. You then noticed Tao eyes you oddly. "Is there someting on my face?" you said holding your right cheek. Tao shook his head.

"No, your eyes aren't green." he said. You laughed.

"Not the right light. The green is there, just dark." you said pointing at your eye. Surprisred when Tao got super close to your face.

"Oh I see it!" Tao exclaimed. Kris pulled Tao back and scolded him in Chinese. Tao bowed to him and you guessed he was saying sorry. You covered your laugh with a cough.

"So, what are Oppas, I mean, sunbae's doing?" You asked. Tao frowned.

"No, Oppa is fine. We are just hanging around." Kris smiled. You nodded.

"I understand. I'm just wasteing time. Letting Hisu Mei have pratice with out pressure." You said. The chinese boys 'o'ed.

"Oh, where is she?" Luhan asked. You pointed down the hall.

"Down the hall, to the left at the first door on the right." you said. Tao clapped his hands and started to talk chinese to the other two. They both nodded.

"We'll go vist her. calm her door a little." Kris said. You nodded.

"I get it. She'll be happy to see you." you smiled  moving to the side. They bowed before leaveing. You bowed and watched them leave. You smiled as your turned around and hummed. Hisu Mei will be happy to see them. You walked a little more until you heard a song playing. It was very quite but you could tell what it was. You nodded as you ran the oppiste direction.

  You fixed your sunglasses as you walked around in the store, picking out energy drinks and water. Also some fruit and energy bars. You walked up to the cash register. The lady was scanning the products and kept looking at you. You shuffled your feet. She then widden her eyes.

"Oh, your from t.v." she said. You were surprised. Wow ajumma knows you... kinda. You bowed.

"Oh yeah. I'm a rookie." you smiled. The lady nodded.

"Oh yeah. My kids likes you. I think. T-t-t.." she struggled. 

"Tae-by?"

"Oh yeah. Thats right." The ajumma nodded as she priced the iteams. You paid and took you bag. "Fighting." she said. You bowed.

"Thank you." you said walking away. You titled your head. Fan? Yours? Already? You shrugged. Well, apperantly your song was catchy.

 

 You bowed as you walked into the building. The staff bowed too and kept going there way. You walked down the hall toward a room with the music earlier. The song sounded nearly over as you got closer. You peeked in the window to watch. The song ended and whoever was inside were huffing and puffing.

"Let's take a break." you took the que to walk in. You opened the door and bowed at your surprised sunbae's. You bowed again and smiled standing back up.

"Congratulations on your comback oppas." you smiled holding up the grocery bag. SHINee smiled sweetly at you.

"Oh (yourr name) ah." Taemin said. Key clapped his hands excitedly.

"Oh! Our baby!" Key said hopping over to you, throwing his arms at you. "Oh thank you (your name ah)! Your so sweet." you laughed.

"No problem. I bought drinks and food." you smiled as you held up the bag as you pulled away from Key. JongHo walked over.

"Oh you shouldn't of." Jonghyun said taking the bag. You shrugged.

"Well, Oppas have been so supportive, it felt right." you said. Minho grabbed a energy bar and looked at you.

"Hope you didn't spend much." he said. Jonghyun past out the goodies to the other members. 

"No, not at all." you smiled. Only around $10, no biggie. Onew got up and bowed.

"Thank you (Your name) ah."

"Your welcome." you smiled.

Taemin looked at the water bottle then back at you.

"These bottles are huge. No way you spent less then 5." he said. You smiled.

"Oh, this is very small compared what oppa has done for me." you said. Key bit into a apple.

"Oppa will treat you better next time. Oh, our (your name) ah is is polite." Key said poking your noise. You laughed.

"That's ok. I'll be fine." you said. Jonghyun shook his head.

"Oh no. You'll get a big dinner." he said. You laughed.

"I'm fine. Really, this is a small." you said. Minho shook his head.

"Oppa won't let this go. I'll treat you." he said. Jonghyun eyed him.

"No, i'll do it."

"Hyung, she already turned you down."

"What makes you think she'll take yout offer?"

"Caue i'll not only give her food, but a gift."

"Ha! Fine, i'll do all of that AND take her to a assument park."

"I'll take all the other members."

"Will you two stop it!" Key hissed at JongHo. Jonghyun and Minho sighed as they eyed each other. You giggled.

"It'll be a honor. But thats too big for something so little." You said. Taemin took a swig of the water then looked at you.

"Are you coming tonight?" Taemin asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, Hisu Mei ah is performing tonight. Then next week is our offical debut." you said. Onew nodded.

"Omo, our little angel..." Key sniffled. "Is growing up and debuting." you chuckled.

"Kibum ah. She's Taemin ah's baby. Remember. Tae-by." Onew joked. You blushed as you scratched your cheek. Oh yeah.

"I think it should of been Jong-by." Jonghyun said folding his arms. Key smacked his arm.

"What makes you so great that she should be Jong-by? Huh? I think Tae-by is cute for her. Or SHI-by? SHINee-by?" Key said. Taemin smiled.

"I like Tae-by. It just shows that she's mine." Taemin said playing with the water bottle. Your blush darkened. Minho scoffed.

"What? You two dateing now?" Minho joked. Taemin smiled.

"I found her. She's mine. Mine mine mine." Taemin sung to his hyung. The rest of SHINee chuckled. Look at the clock.

"Oh, bet the others will be here soon. I'll be leaving first. Oppa's fighting." you said taking steps back.

"Bye, thank you for the food (Your name) ah." Onew called out. The other said the same thing and you kept bowing before you made it out of the room.

 

  "We'll be leaving soon." manger kwang said. You all nodded. Your manger looked at his phone. "Alright. Fist we'll go to the dorms to get you all cleaned up then to the salon then we'll head to Music bank." he said. You looked in the mirror and tapped your foot. Mi Kyong came up and gave you a back hug around your shoulders.

"Oh? Our baby is thinking." She teased. You smiled.

"Yeah, I was just thinking we should get a cake or something for SHINee oppas for their comback." You said. Ayako clapped her hands.

"I agree! Aprroved!" Ayako said holding two thumbs up. Eun Mei nodded. Hisu Mei twirled her fingers.

"Ok... then we should leave now, I still need to go to the salon anyways." she said. Mi Kyong nodded.

"While your there we can buy the cake." she said. Ayako clapped her hands.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed. You smiled.

"Ok, just a warning. We might get reconized." you said.

 

 You and EunKyong walked into the cake store. The women at the counter bowed.

"Welcome." she said. You fixed your sunglassed walking up to the cakes.

"Ok... So one for Oppas, another Hisu Mei." You said. They both nodded. 

"Her birthday." Mi Kyong nodded. almost knocking off her glasses. "We didn't fully celebrate on that day did we?" Eun Mei sighed.

"She even forgot. We all wished her a happy birthday." she said. You amired the cakes again.

"We'll like this one and this one please." You said.

"Yes ma'ma." the women pulled out the cakes and wrapped it. Eun Mei pulled out her walet. The clerk smiled. "Oh, your that new rookie group coming out right? From SM?" The other two looked at each other odlly and you smiled.

"Yup, thats us."

 

Hisu Mei stared in the mirror as the make-up artist applied the make up. she was really pale. Eun Mei sighed.

"Remeber, worst before." she said. Hisu Mei nodded.

"Yeah, I got it." she breathed. You stood up.

"Want me to fill up your bottle?" you asked. Hisu Mei nodded. Mi Kyong shot up.

"I'll go with." she said clinging to your arm Ayako shot up.

"Me too! Me too!" she said grabing your other arm. You sighed.

"Fine. You said walking to the door with your chinese members bottle.

 

"See its always good to hang around you." Mi Kyong whispered to you. Ayako nodded. You sighed. Teen Top's L.Joe and Ricky were chilling by the bathroom filling up there own bottles and chit chatting. Fixing your sunglasses you walked foreword.

"Are going to talk to them?" Ayako asked. You shrugged.

"If they talk first." you said. Ricky noticed you all first.

"Oh, hello." he said. You all bowed.

"Hello." you all said. L.Joe turned around to face you. He was finer in person.  His mouth dropped.

"Oh, your that rookie group. Super popular right? Fire-5." L.Joe said. You all bowed agiain.

"That's us." you spoke first witha warm smile. Ricky clapped his hands.

"Oh daebak. Your stages are daebak. You guys are really daebak." Ricky smiled. You all bowed.

"Thank you." Ricky eyes you all then stayed on Ayako.

"You sung last week. I really loved your song." he said. Ayako blushed.

"Oh, thank you." she bowed. L.Joe elbowed Ricky and shot you all a cheesy smile.

"He really, really liked it. He might become your # 1 fan. He fell." he shot a teasing look at the redding Ricky.

"Hyung! Your the one who couldn't stop going on and on about the third performer." he shot back. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand hiding your smile as L.Joe hissed at Ricky. Ricky and looked at Mi Kyong.

"Oh, C.A.P hyung and Chunji Hyung really liked you." he said. Mi Kyong smiled.

"Oh, really." she turned shy. 

"Oh friends!" Surprised you turned to see Jongup and Youngjae walking down the hall. You bowed.

"Hello." you smiled. Jongup bowed with his hyung.

"Hello." Youngjae smiled. "So your the other two from Fire-5." MiAya bowed as they introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Choi Mi Kyong."

"Hello, I'm Fujioko Ayako."  you smiled. Surprise came from them at Ayako's name. Ricky pointed between both you and B.A.P.

"You two know each other?" he asked. Jongup smiled.

"Yeah. We meet last time. Huh (Your name) ah." Jongup said. You nodded.

"Yup, and we became friends. You know 95er line." you said. Ricky smiled.

"Oh, really?! I'll join!" he said. Ayako smiled. L.joe sighed.

"We have our own line. Huh Youngjae shi." L.Joe smiled at Youngjae who shyly smiled back.

"Yup. 93er line forever." Youngjae said. Jongup shook his head.

"Nope. 95." he said. You n your members giggled.

"This isn't something to agrue about." Mi Kyong smiled. L.Joe stepped from the fountain.

"You wanted to use this?"  he asked. You nodded and hanked him as you filled up the bottle.

"So, your other member is singing today?" L.Joe asked. You smiled.

"Yup, poor thing. She's nervous but she'll perform fine." you said watching the bottle."After tonight will be out group teaser then we'll offucal debut."  L.Joe nodded as he turned away then looked back at you.

"I'll be watching with much intrest." he smiled. Your glad your eyes were covered. L.Joe gave a cute smirk before turning to his younger member.

"Let's go Chang Hyun ah." he said walking away. Ricky bowed before following his hyung. Ayako slightl elbowed you. You blushed at her teaseing.

"We better go back too. Nice meeting you all." Youngjae said. You all bowed. Jongup waved.

"Bye friends."

"Bye friend." you said as they walked away. Mi Kyong twirled.

"(Your name) ah is the best~" she sung.

"I know." you all turned to see Taemin. Surprised you all bowed.

"Hello oppa." you all said. Jonghyun appeared next to him.

"Whats up with the glasses?" he asked. You all touched them.

"To hide our faces. Were suppose to be on the DL." Mi Kyong said. JongTae nodded.

"Even from other idols?" Taemin asked. You nodded as you pulled the filled bottle away.

"How mysteriouse." Jonghyun teased. You all giggled.

"We beteer get back to our nerve recked member." Ayako said. veryone said bye and went there own ways.

 

Hisu Mei gulped as she approched the stage. You massaged her shoulders.

"You'll do fine." you whispered. She nodded.

"I will." she said. Fire-5 held up their fist.

"Fighting." you all said as your last member went to perform. She was surprised with the amount of screams hit her. You smiled.

"Told her they'll scream." you said. Hisu Mei carried herslef better as the PD moved her into place.

Delusional

Here's to all the people who've been trying to keep me down
Got their fingers in my collar trying to turn me all around
I find it so funny to hear how much they hate
Try to push me to the ground then say they love me to my face
Say what you mean and don't try to deceive me
I so want to believe it, yes I want to, yes I do
Say what you want and don't try to prolong it
If you want to so-long it, then I want you to, yes I do

I'm feeling all the heat, they're gonna hear my call
Now I can wait to see you lose it all
You've placed your bets and he is gonna make you fall
I can't believe you're so delusional

Now I know you're gonna try to stay calm as the verse moves along',
but here's the 5th light to the fire so you gotta move like it was the
first
Don't say you love me then turn around and drop me
cause soon you're gonna want me and you know it's true, yes you do
Why don't you see him the way he really is?
cause soon you'll wanna leave him and I know it's true, yes I do

I'm feeling all the heat, they're gonna hear my call
Now I can wait to see you lose it all
You've placed your bets and he is gonna make you fall
I can't believe you're so delusional (4x)

(Simon curtis- Delusional. Changes lyrics... kinda lol)

You clapped your hands as the crowd exclaimed in screams, you looked at Mi Kyong.

"Got set up the cake." you whispered as Hisu Mei re-started her performance.

 

  "Happy birthday to you!" Mi kyong sang as your shy member walked in. She covered .

"Oh you guys!" she cired. You hugged her.

"We feel bad cause we couldn't really do anything for you. But since its your debut its extra speical." you said. Hisu Mei smiled at you.

"Oh, our baby is so polite." she said pinching your cheeks. You laughed as Eun Mei handed Hius Mei her knife.

"You get to cut." she said. Hisu Mei blew out the candle and cut the cake. You each took a plate. Ayako laughed.

"We still have oppas cake." she said off frosting from her fork. You chuckled and nodded.

 

 You held the cake as Eun Mei lite the candels. SHINee just had their performance and are in the waiting room. AyaKyongHisu are in the room talking to them as you two got the cake ready. You nodded to Eun Mei who moved in and turned off the lights.

"Congradulations!" you sung then your members followed. SHINee looked surprised and happy at the cake. Togather they blew out the canddle and everyone else clapped their hands. You placed the cake on the tabled and felt a hand pet your hand. Taemin was smiling at you.

"Aw! Our babies are so polite! I'm touched." Key exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream girl~~~~~ <3 LOVE!!!! :) YOUR DEBUTING NEXT WEEK!!! OMG LLL