Sasaeng fan galore!

My life as a SM town family member

Whoa. You startted running in the mornings since you've gotten kicked out of the pratice room by all the employees. You could only be in there with another member. So, you started doing this. However, this was a first. When you came out your noticed young males and females laying on the ground sleeping. You wondered why they were there then you noticed him. Chin Ho (go back to chapter 4), he had a towel with your stage name on it and flowers. Oh no. You shivered. They all must be sasaeng fans. Your group was the only Idols living in here so they all must be fire flies. One of them sneezed, waking himself up. You flinched. The boy saw you and popped up.

"Omo! Taeb-!" you covered his mouth while shushing him.

"Shhh, don't make a sound." you said stareing at him. The boy's eyes widen then nodded. You let his mouth go and he followed your orders but still haveing a excited look on his face. You stuided him. For such a cold night he was not dressed well for it. You looked at him. "Aren't you cold? Your barely wearing anything. You could get sick." you said. The boys eyes shined.

"Omo, Noona~" he jumped on you. You sheriked in surprise. The boy rubbed motor boated you while he tighten his grip on you.

"Y-y-yah! Let go of me!" you exclaimed. But the younger male started talking rapiedly, you caught 'I love you', and 'let's get married' and something bout kids but honestly you wanted him to let you go. Once you wiggled out of the grasp of the boy you stood up. Sadly, your wreslting match with the younger male woke up the other ones.

"Taeby!" they all started taking out there phones and started reaching for you, a hand full of them weren't interested, probably wanting another member. Your eyes widen as you took steps back. Then you saw Chin Ho pushing threw the crowd, holding flowers to you.

"(your name) ah! I've loved you from the start, even before you became Taeby!" his innocent love for you in high school has now turned phycopatheic. Another male tried to get past him but Chin Ho shoved him away. "Back off! She's mine!" He did the same with another female trying to get close to you too.

"She's mine!" the male who jumped you before said, hitting Chin Ho with a blunt object. You gasped.

"Chin Ho ah!" you exclaimed, running foreword to your old classmates aid, he was bleeding. The others started snapping pictures of you, a female smacking your arm.

"Taeby ah! Look at unni! Look here!" she said. You looked at her, she almost shoved her phone in your face, you could hear the click of the camera.

"Yah! Use that phone to call a ambulance." You said, Chino was still awake, but he was groaning, He was on his knees and hands barely. She kept taking pictures. You pointed at her, about to say something, you noticed blood on your hands. It was Chin Ho's. A different male came to your side and started to you. You smacked his hand away as you got up. You didn't know how to handle this situation. You never been so scared in your life.

"Yah! Get out of here!" you were surprised. A male suddenly apeared in front of you, he had a broom in his hand. You sasaeng's looked at him oddly.

"Who are you?" A female asked.

"Get out, get out." The male said, swinging his broom. The unni sasaeng got hit and feel down. You gasped, running to her side.

"Are you ok?" you asked.

"Get out, or i'll call the police! Get out, out! All of you." he hissed. Your sasaeng fans hissed at him.

"I don't have to take orders from you." a different male said. The male glared at him.

"Your bothering your Idol. Leave." he said. The boy who hit Chin Ho snared, holding up the object that he hit your classmate with.

"Yah, go mind your own buissness." he said. Another female nodded.

"Yeah, coming out here like some hero. Your the one who is annoying my unni. Get out." she said. The female you were aiding grabbed your arm, digging her nails into you. You flinched. She held up her phone to you, taking pictures. You pulled your arm away, ripping some skin off. The male pulled you back behind him. Your sasaeng gasped. He held your wrist tighter.

"I'll protect you." he whispered. You looked at him, feeling your heart flutter.

"Who said you could touch my noona!" the violents in your sasaeng voice thickend. This is going to turn out bad. The other sasaeng fan's for the other members started to join in. You took a step back, pulling at the back of the male's shirt who was trying to help you, making him take step backs too. The sasaeng's started to yell and scream at him, making violent gestures. You saw one step on Chin Ho, your anger boiled.

"Yah! Don't step on him!" you said coming foreword. The male grabbed your wrist, forceing you to stay still. The sasaeng's yelled, ready to throw down.

"Yah! Get out of here!" you and the male saw the security gaurd come running out of your apparment place. Your sasaeng's started to run off, seeing a cop.  You sighed, feeling realived. You then noticed Chin Ho on the ground.

"Chin Ho ah! Kwon Chin Ho!" you said, trying to help your formor classmate. He was still bleeding. The Sceurity gaurd and the male that helped you came closer. The Sceurity gaurd went on his waki talki thingy and called in for some help.

"What happened?" The security gaurd asked. You looked at him.

"Another fan hit him cause Chin Ho ah told him to move." you said. You started to shake him. "Chin Ho ah!"

"(Your name) ah!" you saw your members Hisu Mei and Eun Mei running to your side. Hisu Mei fell to her knees beside you.

"Are you ok? Your bledding!?" she exclaimed looking at your hands. You shook your head.

"Its not mine, its Chin Ho's." you said, your voice shaking. Eun Mei took out her phone, calling Manger Kwang. Hisu Mei started to examine you.

"Aside from your arm, nothings wrong with you right?" Hisu mei asked grabbing your face.

"I'm fine. Something wrost could of happen if." you turned to the male beside you "If you didn't come." The Male shyly blushed.

"It's nothing. I just saw it from my apparement window, so I came to help." he said. Hisu Mei bowed deeply to him.

"Thank you for saveing our (Your name) ah." she turned to the sceurity gaurd. "You also, thank you." Both males blushed.

"Aw it was nothing." The Sceurity gaurd said. You turned to the male beside you.

"Thank you..." you paused, waiting for him to say his name. The broom boy smiled.

"Ahn SeungTae." he said. You smiled, bowing.

"Thank you, Ahn SeungTae." you said. You turned to the Sceurity gaurd. "Thank you Security gaurd nim." Eun Mei walked up.

"Manger Oppa is coming." Eun Mei put her phone in her pocket. Getting on her knees and started to bow. "Thank you both for assissting (Your name) ah." the boys smiled and blushed. 

 

"There always something with you." Your manger said. You held your head down as you sat in the hospital waiting room. The sratch on your arm got a bandaid, now you were waiting for Chin Ho's parents to arive. You, 2mei, your manger, and Seungtae were concidered Chin Ho's gaurdians till they came."Aish, now the media is all over it now. This is not a good way to promote yourself (Your name) ah."

"Sorry." you said, rubbing your bandaid. Seungtae who was next to you looked at you, wanting to say something to you but didn't. Eun Mei sighed.

"There probably going to be a whole investiagtion. Aish. Your just rookies too." Your manger said rubbing his temples. "Worst then Jaejoong, ah." he muttered. Eun Mei looked at you from her seat across from you.

"What were you doing out there?" she asked, bot her legs and arms crossed. You looked up to make eye contact with your leader.

"Since i'm forbiden to be in the pratice room, I started running." you said quetly looking down. Eun Mei can be pretty intimidating at moments, this was one of them. Eun Mei sighed heavily. "Ah, i'm going to get grey hairs." you frowned. You didn't mean to cause problems. Ahn SeungTae lean closer to you.

"Its ok, your not at fault. You didn't do anything wrong." he whispered. You looked at him. Ahn SeungTae smiled. "Arasoo?" you politey smiled back at him.

"Arasoo." you said. Ahn SeungTae leaned back.

"Aish, there should be a instatution for sasaeng fans. I would fund it." he said. Hisu Mei nodded, agreeing with your rescuer. Eun Mei tilited her head.

"You live in our apartments right? Which floor?" she asked. Ahn SeungTae smiled.

"Ah, I live on the third floor. Room 309." he said. You nodded, burning that number in your head. 309.

"You saw it from your window?" Eun Mei asked. Ahn SeungTae nodded.

"I got out of bed, got dressed, made coffee. When I stood out to look outside the window I saw (Your name) shi getting jumped. So I grabbed my broom and ran out. At first I didn't know she was a idol until I got closer." he said. You nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you Ahn SeungTae shi. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't come out." you said. Ahn SeungTae shly rubbed his head.

"What kind of 21 year old man would let a girl defind herself? I did what any grown man should do." he said shyly. Ah, he was around Taemin's age. You smiled, he was pretty handsome. 

"Omo, omo, Chin Ho ah!" you saw a women and a man come hurrying down the hall. You all stood up. You bowed.

"Hello." you all said. The women looked at your manger.

"Where is he? Where is my Chin Ho ah?" he was frantic. You manger held up his hands.

"Your son is in emergency care. They say he is going to live." Manger said. Mr. Kwon looked at him.

"They say he was in a fight. Is this true?" he asked. Your manger sighed.

"Partly, his fight was involving our (Your name) shi." he said. Mrs.Kwon looked at you, her furry aimed at you. Suddenly she smacked you. Everyone gasped.

"My baby boy is here because of you! You evil ! My son was hurt because of you!" she yelled, trying to hit you again, but Mr.Kwon held his wife back, your manger stepping infront of you, holiding his hands up to block her blows, as for Ahn SeungTae he pulled you behind him as 2mei dashed to you side.

"(Your name) ah, you ok?" 2mei asked you. You were shocked.

"Yah, how can you hit her? (Your name) ah is a victim!" Ahn SeungTae hissed. "Your son harrassed her!" Mrs. Kwon was still yelling at you, both elder males trying to calm her down. Eun Mei titled your head down, protecting you from the swarm of paparazzie that started taking pictures. 2mei put their hoods and as well as yours, keeping your head down. 

"Come his way." A nurse said. Your manger turned around.

"Go." he said. SeungTae turned around, sheilding you and your members from the cameras as you go lead to a seculded room. The nurse turned started to close drapes as you sighed, removing your hands from your face.

"Did I do wrong?" you asked. Eun Mei rubbed your back.

"No, you've been wronged." she said. Hisu Mei massaged your thigh. SeungTae pulled the curtian so you had more privacy. You covered your face.

"First the bunny, now this." you whinned, pulling your hands off your face. Hisu Mei phone started going off, she answered it.

"Oh, Mi Kyong ah. Arasoo." Hisu Mei pu it on speaker. You listen.

"(Your name) ah? Are you ok?" Mi Kyong's worried voice came through. 

"Yeah." you said, voice shaky.

"Your on the news (your name) ah. It says you were attacked by sasaeng fans! The CEO is getting phone calls and reporters are out front of the building, what happen?" Ayako's voice talked this time. Your eyes widen.

"Its on the news!?" you excalimed. Eun Mei looked at the nurse.

"Excuse me, could you turn on the T.V to the news please." she asked. The nurse smiled a nodded. She the t.v. Just as Ayako said, your story was currently on the news. In captions on the bottom it states 'Super Rookie, Fire-5'S Makane Taeby, attacked by Sasaeng fans'. The news women was talking about how your at the hospital and the company has yet to talk about what is going on. You covered your face.

"Aish, what a great way to start off the career." you mummbled. Ahn SeungTae sadly looked at you. Eun Mei went on the internet.

"Omo, your becoming the most searched." Eun Mei said. You groaned.

"All the sunbae's are freaking out over here." Ayako said. Mi Kyong made a sound that agreed with her.

"Yeah, Siwon Oppa just told me fans are blowing up their twitters with questions about you. My me2day and twitter is getting blown up as well. Everything is going crazy." your lovely rapper said. You covered your face, you know your mom would want to get ahold of you, but your phone is still at the dorm.

"(Your name) ah." your head shot up as a new voice came throught the phone.

"Changmin oppa." you said. Ahn SeungTae about fell but gain his composer.

"(your name) ah, are you ok? What happen?" Kyuhyun's voice was there now. You grabbed the phone from Hisu Mei.

"Oppa..." you said.

"I tried calling you to see if your ok, I thought something horrible happen to you. Are you hurt anywhere?" Changmin asked. You rubbed the bandaid with your free arm.

"I'm fine." you said.

"They said you got attack by a Sasaeng fan. Is it true?" Kyuhyun asked. You nodded.

"Y-yeah." you couldn't lie to them.  You heard a hitting noise. One of the four must of punched something, from the gasps from MiAya it must of been one of the boys.

"Did they touch you anywhere?" Changmin's voice came in the phone, he sounded pissed. You were hesitaent.

"I'm fine, SeungTae oppa came to help." you said, unaware of the happily smile that came to Ahn SeungTae's face at the words oppa.

"SeungTae? Who is that?" Changmin asked. You smiled.

"He lives at the apartment, he saw it and came to my rescue." you said.

"Rescue?" Kyuhyun chimed in. "Where is he?"

"Next to me." You said. 

"Put him on." KyuMin said. You handed the phone to Ahn SeungTae. he took the phone. Three angel eyes stareing in intrest at him. Ahn SeungTae caughed.

"Hello." he said.

"Are you SeungTae?" Changmin asked. Ahn SeungTae nodded.

"Yes, this is Ahn SeungTae." he spoke as if the president was talking to him. You giggled.

"Ah, thank you!" you heard Mi Kyong's voice coming fromt the phone, they must have you on speaker too.

"Really, thank you!" Ayako called out too. Ahn SeungTae smiled with a small blush.

"What did you see? Did any of them harm (Your name) ah?" Kyuhyun asked. Ahn SeungTae rubbed the back of his head.

"One of the Sasaeng fans ended up more hurt then (Yourname) shi, but she got a small scratch." he said. You covered your face.

"What!? Which one of them scratched her!? How deep was it?! Where is it?!" KyuMin asked in raged. You heard voices in the background and Changmin responding angerily at them, soon an new voice is on the phone.

"(Your name) ah!" Tiffany's voice was on the phone. Ahn SeungTae almost dropped the phone.

"Unni." you called out, taking the phone back.

"(Your name) ah, are you ok?" this time it was Jessica. Ahn SeungTae covered his mouth.

"Yeah. I'm fine." you said.

"Aish, you should be more carefull. Sasaeng fans are dangerous." this time it was Victoria, you could hear Sulli and Luna in the background.

"I will be." you said.

"Who is SeungTae?" Jessica asked.

"Ahn SeungTae is the one who saved (Your name) ah."  Eun Mei said in the phone.

"Really? Where is he?" Sulli asked.

"Oppa is right here, he can hear you, your on speaker." you said.

"SeungTae nim." Yoona talked this time. Ahn SeungTae face brighten up.

"Y-yeah?" he called out.

"Wow, his voice is y." you heard Tiffany in the back ground. You and 2mei started to chcukle. Ahn SeungTae smiled embrassedly. Suddenly a shot gun of thank yous came shooting out of the phone.

"Ah, yea.. I didn what any man should do." Ahn SeungTae said. Eun Mei rolled her eyes as Hisu Mei leaned on your shoulder.

"Girls." your manger said coming around the curtain. You looked up at your manger.

"Another manger has pulled up around back of the hospital, go there. He'll take you to the office building." he said. Your manger turned to Ahn SeungTae. "You must join them, the reportors will eat you alive." Ahn SeungTae bowed.

"Arasoo. Bye bye. Be there shortly." You said in the phone, pushing the end call button. Your manger rushed you out, telling you all to put your hoods up and Ahn SeungTae to keep his head own. You walked out into the hall, the nurse showing you to the back. You bowed to doctors and other nurses queitly as you moved past them. It was nice that none of them had their phones out. The nurse open the back door.

"Thank you for helping us." Eun Mei bowed to her. The nurse got flustered.

"No problem. Now go, before they figured out you left." she said. You bowed to her.

"Thank you, sorry for causing trouble." you said, bowing again. You all rushed to the car. You open the door to see Manger Kim. "Manger Kim." you said surprised. The man that discovered you smiled.

"Hello, (Your name) ah." he said. You climbed in, sitting next to Ahn SeungTae. Manger Kim drove off. You sighed. Manger Kim sighed as well. "Your really star material huh." you smiled.

"You picked good huh?"

 

  After going to the back of SM's building you hopped out. Soon you heard clicks of phones. You turned to see fans taking pictures. You turned away.

'"Ah, oppa, put on a hat." you said. Ahn SeungTae looked around the car. Manger kim through him a hoodie and a hat.

"Cover yourself." he said getting out of the car.

"Taeby ah! Are you ok?" One called out. You bowed and nodded, rolling down the sleeve on your bandaided arm. Hopeing none of them caught it on tape. Eun Mei had her hood up as well as Hisu Mei. Others started to scaream as well, asking more questions. Manger Kim rushed you all inside. Ahn SeungTae took off the hood.

"Man, and my little brother wants to be a celberaity." Ahn SeungTae said. Manger Kim took the hat of his head.

"Sorry, KiBum ah is really senstive about his hat. Hoodie please." Manger said. Ahn SeungTae stripped it off and handed it back to Manger Kim.

"Thank you." he said. Manger Kim nodded.

"Yeah. Good luck." Manger Kim said,, heading back out side.You sighed. Hisu Mei and Eun Mei holding your hands.

"(Your name) ah." you saw Trey. You about cried.

"Oppa." you whined. Trey came up to you, grabbing your face and expecting it.

"You ok? Did you get slapped, your cheek is red." Trey said. Wow, Mrs. Kwon must of hit you hard. You pulled away.

"I'm ok." you smiled. Trey sighed.

"Really, we never had such a troublemaker." you frowned. You cause problems. Trey noticed Ahn SeungTae. "Who is this."

"Hello, i'm Ahn SeungTae." SeungTae said bowing. Trey pointed at him.

"Ah, the one who rescued our (Your name) ah?" he asked. Ahn SeungTae shyly nodded. Trey grabbed Ahn SeungTae's hand and bowed.

"Thank you. Thank you." he said. Ahn SeungTae got flustered.

"Really, I did what any man should of done." he said. You smiled. Trey let go of him then turned to you.

"Oh yeah, (Your name) ah. Kim Young Min hyung wants to see you." Trey said. You shivered.

"Y-yea..." you said, letting go of 2mei's hands. Trey pointed at SeungTae.

"He would like to see you too." SeungTae gulped.

 

"How the hell did this happen?" Kim Young Min hissed. Annoyed he tapped his pen against the desk. You stood with your head down. SeungTae as well. Kim Young Min sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He looked at you. "What happpen?" you met eyes with your CEO.

"I went to go for a run, fans were outside and I got over whelmed." you said. Your CEO studied his pen.

"Explain to me how someone ended up in the hospital?" he asked. You nodded.

"Chin Ho ah told the-" Your CEO leaned foreword.

"Chin Ho ah? You knew him?" Kim Young Min asked. You nodded.

"He was a formor classmate... who was obbsessive even before I became Taeby." you said, you had sasaeng fans before you even got casted. You really are big star statuis. Kim Young Min pinched his nose.

"I see, go on." He said. You nodded.

"Chin Ho ah told them that I was his and started shoving people. Another fan hit him in the head with something. When I tired to help him then others went crazy." you said.

"The appartment has video cameras, you can look back at the tapes." SeungTae spoke. Your CEO looked at him, SeungTae looked down.

"And, you are?" Kim Young Min asked.

"Ahn SeungTae, nice to meet you." your rescuer spoke. You smiled.

"He resuced me, he did what any man should do if they came across something like that." You said. SeungTae looked at you with a small smile, knowing you were teaseing him.

"Ah, so you helped." Kim Young Min stood from his seat and bowed. "Thank you." SeungTae bowed lower. You smiled, oppa was kinda cute all flustered. Kim Young Min stood. "You must be given a award." he asked, pulling out a check book. SeungTae eyes widen.

"P-please, I don't need money." he said. You nudged him.

"Take it. Its thanks." you said. Kim Young Min ripped out the check. Kim Young Min walked over to you both.

"Thank you for you assisstance. I'll have someone esscort you out." he said. SeungTae hestitantly took the money and bowed. A female came in and took your rescure away. You still looked down. Kim Young Min leaned on his desk, crossing his arms. You shivered. "Are hurt anywhere?" you met eyes with your CEO. You subconccially touched your wound on your arm. Kim Young Min narrowed his eyes. "Your cheek is red. Did someone hit you?" you touched your cheek.

"Chin Ho ah's umma." you said softly. You didn't want to rat her out but your couldn't lie to your CEO, and reporters have it on camera. Kim Young Min lean foreword a bit.

"Your arm." he said. You handed him your right arm, the one without the wound. Kim Young Min started at you. "The other one." you handed him your left. Your CEO rolled up the seleve and saw the two small bandaids.

"Its just small cuts. They'll heal in a couple days." you said. Kim Young Min sighed and looked at you.

"Are you ok?" he asked. You nodded.

"I'm fine." you said. Your CEO let go of your arm. Kim Young Min smiled.

"The one who worries us all the most, ends up being the strongest of us all?" he said. You looked at him oddly. Your CEO crossed his arms. "I've seen some of your sunbae's break down and cry because of events like these. Or become really timid and go into some sort of a depression. Not meeting anyones eyes. You on the other hand." Your CEO placed his hand on your head. "Your head is up, no signs of crying, your meeting eyes very well. You even joked earlier with SeungTae. Your one tough little girl." Kim Young Min took his hand back. "Stay this way." you smiled.

"Yes sir."

 

 You walked out of the office, you bowed to the desk lady and turned down the hall, heading to the elevator. You pushed the down button and waited. You started to hum a little bit. The elevator dinged as it arived. The doors open, you took a step back when you saw Changmin. You bowed.

"Hello." you said. Changmin face was indescrible, he had reilfe and worry. 

"(Your name) ah." Changmin came out of the elevator, he threw his long arms around you and pulled you towards him. You frozed in surprise. Changmin's hold on you tighten. You must of worried him. You slowly wrapped your arms around your oppa.

"I'm ok." you said. Changmin let you go and fell to one knee, grabing your face. For someone who doesn't like skin ship he sure is touchy.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Changmin asked. You smiled.

"Oppa, I just said I was ok." Changmin sighed, pulling our back into a hug.

"Thank god." he said, his head resting on your collor bone and arms around your waist. You smiled, rubbing his hair. You got a feeling that this isn't the only hug your going to get.

 

 "(Your name) ah!" Sulli exclaimed as you and Changmin appeared infront of them. Everyone stood up, you saw SeungTae still around, he was next to Jessica. You bowed.

"Hello." Mi Kyong and Ayako were first to your side.

"Are you ok?" they both said. You nodded.

"I'm fine. Ayako turned your head.

"Did you get hit?' she asked. The rest of your subae's came closer, excaming you. You smiled and pulled away.

"I'm fine, really." you said. Kyuhyun let out a breath.

"really.. thank jesus." he pulled you into a hug as well. Next thing you know you went rign around the roses with your sunbae's. Each one examing you and hugging you. Tiffany went american a-wall when she discovered your bandaids. 

"(Your name) ah!" You turned to see SHINee. They all ran over to you. Taemin grabbed your shoulders.

"Are you ok?" he asked. You nodded.

"I'm fine." you said. Key groaned.

"You have no idea how worried we all were. You wouldn't pick up your phone or anything!" Key said. You bowed your head.

"Sorry, my phone is still at the dorm." you said. Minho sighed.

"Why didn't you have your phone on you? What if something worst happen? Huh? You wouldn't be able to contact anyone!" Jonghyun scolded you. Onew was nodding along. You bowed your head again.

"I'll keep my phone with me at all times." you said. Taemin was just stareing at you.

"You should be more careful, why were you outside with out anyone in the first place? Your a girl, on top of that yoru a idol! What if something worst happen? You could of gotten hurt or even kiddnapped!" Taemin exclaimed. You know he was just worried, but your started to get annoyed. Taemin wasn't your damn father.

"I said I'm ok! Plus nothing could of happen since SeungTae oppa was there." you said back.

"SeungTae?" Onew asked. SeungTae held up his hand.

"Thats me." he said. The other SHINee members bowed to him but you and Taemin were haveing a stareing contest. Taemin sighed, pulling you into a hug, he laid his chin on your shoulder. 

"I'm just happy your ok." he said. You smiled, patting his back.

"Sorry, for making your worried."

 

"You want to go to work?" Eun Mei said, with her arms crossed.

"You don't have too. What's point of going?" Tiffany said. You smiled at them.

"I have to go. Whats the point of not going? I have to promote Fire-5." you said.

"The news is promoteing you plenty." Eunhyuk said. You nodded.

"I know, but I still have to work hard." you said standing up. Taemin grabbed your wrist.

"Don't go." he said. You huffed, taking your arm away.

"Oppa, the show is nothing with out me. I'm the V.I.P MC." you joked walking over to Ayako.

"Let me see your phone."

 

"(Your name) ah!" BPPOP makane called for you as you walked into the set. B.A.P shot up at your name. Park Myung Soo looked at you too.

"Why are you here? Are you ok?" G-Hoon came running to you too. You smiled.

"I'm fine. Let's pertend nothing happen ok?" you said.

"Noona..." Bum Jin said. You smiled and waved. Daehyun came running up to you, grabbing your shoulders.

"(Your name) ah, i texted you 5 times." he said. You rubbed your head.

"Sorry, i left my phone at the dorm." you said. Daehyun sighed.

"Omo.. give us a heart attack." he said. You smiled.

"Time for my make-up." 

 

After shooting, the video tape of your Sasaeng fan iccident was leeked to the meida. Netizens went bonkers with disgust and everyone felt bad for you. Sasaeng fans have to be more careful now.

 

"Oppa!" you knocked on door 309. Holding up cookies you bought. SeungTae open the door. You smiled. "Let's eat."

-----------------------------------------------------

29 done. I have a chapter up for we got married. Check it out :) smae with the drama one. Your one tough cookie.