Goodbye 2013

My life as a SM town family member

“It must be hard, being so loved.” you smiled as you put your cloths on . Your phone was on speaker and you were talking to your brother, Jae.

“I like it, well aside the random sasaeng attacks. I've caught the same guy twice stealing my underwear!” you said buttoning up your sweater.

“Wow, used or clean?” Jae asked. You sighed.

“Used.”

“Gross.” Jae said laughing. You pouted.

“Oppa.” you whined picking up your phone. “You could be a little more understanding.”

“Ha, sorry, but you should of known what you were signing up for.” Jae said. You pouted.

“But I wasn't prepared for all of that though.” you said.

“How are your rookies going? When are they debuting? Are they cool?” Jae asked. You bit your lip.

“They seem ok, they bowed and stuff like good kids. I'm not ready to be a sunbae yet.” you said. They were polite and everything. They younger ones thought that you were so cool that you skipped basic and went straight to debut training. However, even though Irene was nice you could feel some bitterness coming from her. You did hear a rumor that she was in the process of possibly debuting with your group, that is until you came along. Tae Yong epically seemed interested in you, not that the others weren't just he seemed so stunned with you. Johnny would speak in English with you. But all in all, you felt so... out of place. EXO and Rookies, even your own members, had memories to talk about with them. Like how Eun Mei and SeulGi would vocal train together and sometimes compete (which ended of Eun Mei wining) or how Hansol and Lay messed around after pratice. You knew a lot of rookies envy your short time towards stardom but honestly, in these moments, you wished you where in basic training for a year or two. Just so you had memories to share.

“How about Taemin huh? Your #1 oppa. You havn't talked about him so much.” Jae said. You felt your cheeks turning red.

“I gotta go!” you hung up your phone while touching your cheeks. You couldn't tell Jae Taemin kissed you.


 


 

“You seem so werid today.” Changmin said brushing your strand of hair out of your face. You smiled up at him.

“Am I? I didn't notice.” you said. Changmin shook his head.

“Your song is hitting charts again. Your not even promoting 'My My' but it's still killing charts.” he said sipping on his drink. You smiled.

“Guess everyone loves a good ol fashion cutesy song.” you said. Changmin shrugged.

“Who knows.” he said.

“Oh (Your name) ah!” you both turned to see Taemin. You felt your cheeks redden.

“O-oppa.” you stuttered out. Changmin notice and had a confused look on his face. Taemin smiled.

“We should pratice on our dance routine, huh?” he said “We only have a couple of hours.”

“A-ah.” you said standing up. “Let's go.” Changmin has a confused look on his face as he watch the two of you leave.

“Its like we went backwords in time.”


 

You turned into Taemin as he caught you, spinning you around. The dance was pretty intimate. Close face, touching, sliding. It was beautiful and sassy. And at the end, you two were suppose to 'kiss', giving fan service to the 2Tae shippers you guessed. Taemin smiled at you.

“Hey, (Your name) ah.” he said holding you still. You fought back your blush.

“Y-yeah?” you asked back. Taemin smiled.

“Would you mind if we really kissed on stage?” he asked. Your eyes widen.

“W-what?”Taemin let you go, rubbing his hair.

“I know, it just, Troublemaker did last year and I thought how much of an impact it was. I dunno, just sounded like a good idea.” Taemin said shyly. You blinked, gaping at him.

“Kiss?”

“Why? Not like we haven’t kissed before.” he pouted. Your cheeks turned red.

“Y-you, remember?” you asked. Taemin shyly smiled.

“I was drunk right? But not enough for me to forget.” he said. You blinked while holding your cheeks.

“Omo, and I didn't say anything cause I thought you were hammered.” you whispered.

“I'm sorry.” Taemin said. “I know I'm kinda late on the apology but I was embarrassed. You know how drunk people are.” you nodded while looking at him. Drunk people speak a sober mind right? Do actions mean the same? Then again you have a personality switch too. You shook your head.

“It's ok. Not like that was the first time I've been kissed.” you said smiling. Taemin smiled but didn't seem to happy with your statement.

“So... we're not weird anymore?” he asked. You nodded.

“Yeah, we're ok.” you both just stared at each other.

“So.. could I kiss you on stage?” he asked carefully. You burst out laughing.

“If you can.”


 

“I wanna collab with you~” Jimin BTS said.

“Wouldn't that be fun, maybe next year?” JR Nue'st said. You smiled into your phone.

“Yeah, a 95 dance collaboration?” you chuckled.

“We would steal the show hands down.” Changjo said.

“It would be fun.” Jongup said. You smiled.

“Let's plan on it next year ok guys?” you asked.

“Yeah!”

“Hey, Jung Kook says hi.” Jimin said. You smiled.

“Ah really? Tell him I call him a brat!” you teased. Jimin seemed confused.

“Eh? Why?”

“Have you seen the last episode of Rookies 13?”

“Oh I did!” Jongup called out. “I have to say, Jung Kook ah was brave for that.”

“What? Jung Kook ah what'd you do!?” Jimin called out. “Why would (Your name) ah call you a brat for?” It was silent for a moment. “Oppa? You had to call Jung Kook oppa?”

“No the other thing he did!” you said. “Not, the oppa part. The kiss part!”

“What!?” Jimin exclaimed

“What!?” you heard the rest of your members exclaimed.

“Jung Kook kissed you!?” Mi Kyong asked.

“Did none of you watched the last episode of Rookies 13?” you exclaimed.


 


 

“Just shout!”

The fans exclaimed as you finished your stage. You hurried off so IU could do her show.

“Wow, that was intense.” Mi Kyong said. You nodded.

“Uh-huh.” you said.

“(Your name) ah!” you turned around to see Miss A Suzy. For all who have seen Miss A, Suzy confessed that she was extremely attracted to you as a fan. She confessed that your charisma seduced even her. After Suzy going through IU who went through Eunhyuk who went threw Minho who finally got to you, you met Suzy at a coffee shop that idols go to in secret. IU and Amber were there as well, but the way Suzy's eyes widen and cheeks darken when you came in was amazing. Suzy at first wouldn't talk an shyly fangirled whenever you looked or talked to her. After exchanging numbers Suzy bubbly, stalkerish personality came out. Even though she acts more like a fan then a sunbae. Except, she's the only fan that can have her arm around you 24/7.

“Sue Ji unni.” you bowed happily. Suzy wrapped her arms around you.

“(Your name) ah, I was watching your stage closely. Why are you so cool?” Suzy asked. You smiled.

“Only to impress you unni.” you winked. Suzy squealed.

“Ah, why are you so cute?” she asked hugging you tighter. You smiled slowly praying her away.

“Unni, I gotta go change. I got my dance performance with Taemin oppa.” you said sliding away. Suzy smiled.

“Ok, Taeby ah fighting!”

“Miss A fighting!”


 

“So it is ok if I kiss you right?” Taemin whispered while you stood on stage, waiting for your choreography to start. You blink looking at him.

“You really-” the music started, you both went into charisma stage as you both started to dance. You could her the screams of fan girls and fan boys alike.

“Lee Taemin, Lee (Your name)”

“2Tae, 2Tae”

or they were just screaming.

With the more intimate parts the screams got louder. You started to feel nervous as the end of the dance was coming up fast.

Will he

or will he not?

Lcky your face or dance moves weren't effected by your thoughts. So enough the end of the dance as coming, closer and closer.

You an Taemin exchanged glances as it got closer.

Are you?

Will you mind?

You weren't sure yet, but the moment of truth came.

You spun

He caught

Taemin's hand came to your cheek and pressed his lips against yours.

The crowd exploded.

The lights dimmed and you two pulled apart. Taemin smiled.

“See, it was a bigger impacted then a fake one.” he said. You nodded.

“I guess.”


 

“What the hell!!!” SM everyone exclaimed.

“There were no real kiss in your dance, no way!” Changmin hissed.

“Can’t believed you kissed her!” Kyuhyun hissed.

“What were you thinking?” Key scolded

“I get your trying to prove to the world your TaeMan now but c'mon.” Jonghyun said.

“Did you even think about (Your name) ah? Was she ok with it?” Kai asked.

“I think it was a little to early in (Your name) career for her to be kissed.” Hyoyeon said.

“I agree, you just can't kiss on a whim.” Tiffany jumped in.

“I thought it was kinda cool.” Yunho said. Changmin glared at him shutting him up. Taemin smiled.

“Thanks Hyung.”

“Taemin ah is a man after all!” Shing Dong came in smiling with a unhappy EunHae behind him.

“ShinDong oppa you can't be serious.”Victoria chimed in.

“I'm jelouse. I want a kiss dance.” Eunhyuk said. “(Your name) ah next let it be me.”

“Not funny.” Donghae pouted.

“(Your name) ah! Taemin ah!” Heechul finally came in. “What a show! Taemin ah that's how you do it! Just grab and kiss.”

“Heechul hyung.” Changmin muttered. Heechul smiled.

“What? While you all are muttering around like gloomy guts because Taemin ah did what everyone else wants to do! Even if its not with (Your name) ah you still are kinda jealous of his opportunity.” Heechul said patting Taemin on the back then went to you. Taemin smiled and bowed. “Plus, isn't (Your name) ah just kissable?” Heechul poked your cheek before kissing the top of your head.

“YAH!”

You blinked as others started to grill Heechul who kept his hands over your shoulder. Your members all sighed.


 

Ayako smiled dancing around. There was like a small party in your dressing room. Friends from all other groups would stop by to talk and if they had to go they'd leave. Ayako and Aliee were dancing to Crayon Pops- Bar Bar Bar. You laughed along with your 95 dancer line. Hisu Mei was observing with a gentle smile while Girls Day Heyri clapped along with them. Eun Mei laughed along with some girls from Apink she became friends with, and some of your rookie friends would stop by too. HelloVenus stopped by.

“It's like a party!” Yooyoung cheered. You smiled and bowed.

“Welcome to the Fire-5 party.” you joked. It wasn't like your waiting room was big, so it was starting to get cramped. Yooyoung laughed.

“Awesome.”

“Omo, why are there so many?” Chanyeol asked walking in with Luhan and Kris.

“Oppa!” Mi Kyong cheered hopping to him, almost knocking Chanyeol over.

“Clam down.” Chanyeol laughed. Mi Kyong smiled.

“Hey gi- wow.” Yoona and Sooyoung came walking in too. Eveyone became quite as they all bowed at once,

“Welcome subaenim.” they all said at once. Jimin started hiting your thigh.

“Omo, it's Yoona Sunbaenim.” he muttered to you. You laughed.

“We are in the same company.” you said.

“Why are they're so many idols here?” Sooyoung joking asked making her way towards Ayako and Aliee.

“It's a party.” Ayako cheered happily. Yoona started to laugh.

“I can see that.” she chuckled. You smiled as more SM family started to move in. Changmin and Kyuhyun made their way over to your 95 group.

“The dancers huh? Is it a stake out in here or what?” Changmin joked mentioning JR to scoot over so he could sit by you. Kyuhyun laughed doing the same thing to Jimin.

“Why are they're so many people in here?” Dong Hae and Eunhyuk asked walking in. You sighed.

“We don't have the room in here for all of us.” you laughed.


 

“So, it got pretty crowded huh?” Taemin laughed, on the roof of the concert hall you all were in. You nodded hugging the blanket you brought with you.

“Yeah, More people were coming in then leaving.” you said. Taemin nodded playing with his phone.

“Sorry.” Taemin said. You blinked confused.

“Huh?”

“For kissing you.” Taemin said shyly. “I guess it was all just in the moment.”

“It's ok.” you smiled shyly. “I think our performance was improved.” Taemin smiled rubbing his phone.

“Yeah... thats all it it.. the perfomance.” he muttered. You looked at his face, it was darkening in thought.

“Oppa?” Taemin came back as he looked at your concerned face.

“It's nothing.” Taemin rubbed your cheek. He smiled. “You're so cute.” you blushed as Taemin walked away.


 

“I can't believe it.” Mi Kyong said. “Its over.” you all stared at her getting into your cloths.

“What is?” Ayako asked. Mi Kyong smiled.

“Being a rookie. Our rookie year is over.”

“Yeah, there was a lot this year.” Hisu Mei said. Eun Mei nodded.

“We grew.” she said. You stood in silence thinking about this year.

“You're only a rookie once.” you said. Ayako smiled.

“Yeah, net year we won't be the youngest anymore.” she said. Mi Kyong patted your stomach.

“Yeah, enjoy your youngest title while you can.” she joked. You smiled.

“I'll always be the youngest.” you joked.

“That's what Taemin oppa said.” Ayako joked. You laughed.

“I guess so.” you said.

“I'm just thankful that we were so loved.” Hisu Mei said. Ayako smiled.

“I'm Thankful to SM.. they're harsh at times but. I'm still thankful.”

“I'm Thankful for our grate fans and awesome sunbaenim.” Mi Kyong said.

“Your just thankful for Chanyeol oppa.” you teased. Mi Kyong stuck out her tongue.

“I'm thankful for (Your name) ah.” Eun Mei said. You all stared at her.

“Eh? Me?” you said pointing to yourself. Eun Mei hugged you.

“We would of be postpone or not have been strong enough with out you. I'm Thankful for everyone actually. You each bring a color that seems to paint the perfect picture that we call a team. And those colors wouldn't be complete without you, or anyone else. Not Irene unni, not anyone else.” Eun mei said. You smiled at her.

“You sound like a preacher.”


 

It was near the end of the special end of the year performance. And as a big part of 2013, the PD nims wanted a song that was never known by you 5 to be sang at the end. You were given free reign for the song, since the company acknowledges your work. So you did. Eun Mei smiled at you all.

“This was a eventful year for us. We worked hard and was acknowledged by not only Korea but our world, our sunbaes as well. This is our last performance of the year ladies. Let's go out with a blaze.” Eun Mei smiled. Hisu Mei smiled. Both of them placing their hands in the middle

“With a blaze!” Mi Kyong said her hand went in.

“With A blaze!” Ayako cheered as well, placing her hand in. You smiled placing your hand in the middle on top of everyone else.

“With a huge blaze.” you said.

“Go, Go.” the pd nims said. You all hurried on to the stage while the MC said their last speeches of the day. You looked around, feeling weird in the middle. Mi Kyong and Ayako nodded at you. You nodded back waiting for the music to start. You all were the last performance of 2013, as a rookie. You needed to blow everyone away. And what better then strong vocals?


 

Christina Aguleria: Soar


 

When they push, when they pull

Tell me can you hold on

When they say you should change

Can you lift your head high and stay strong


 

Will you give up, give in

When your heart's crying out "that is wrong"

Will you love you for you at the end of it all


 

Now in life there's gonna be times

When you're feeling low

And in your mind insecurity seems to take control

We start to look outside ourselves

For acceptance and approval

We keep forgetting that the one thing we should know is


 

Don't be scared

To fly alone

Find a path that is your own

Love will open every door


 

See in your hands the world is yours

Don't hold back and always know

All the answers you will unfold

What are you waiting for

Spread your wings and soar


 

The boy who wonders, is he good enough for them

Keep trying to please them all

But he just never seems to fit in

Then there's the girl who thinks she'll never ever be

Good enough for him

He's trying to change and

That's a game she'll never win


 

In life there will be times when you're feeling low

And in your mind (oh) insecurity seems to take control

We start to look outside ourselves

For acceptance and approval

We keep forgetting that one thing we should know is


 

Don't be scared

To fly alone

Find a path that is your own

Love will open every door


 

See in your hands the world is yours

Don't hold back and always know

All the answers they will unfold

What are you waiting for

Spread your wings and soar

(oh)

(hm)

Ladida~
 

In the mirror is where she comes

Face to face with her fears

Her own reflection now foreign to her

After all these years

All of her life she has tried to be

Something besides herself

Now time has passed and she's ended up

someone else with regret


 

What is it is that makes us feel the need

To keep pretending

Gotta let ourselves beeeee (ohhhh)

 

xxxEveryone from SM comes out to sing backupxxx


 

Don't be scared

To fly alone

(falsetto)

Find a path that is your own (that is your own)

Love will open every door (oh yeah)

(ooh)

See in your hands the world is yours

Don't hold back (Don't hold back) and always know (and always know)

All the(oh) answers you will unfold (answers you will unfold)

Don't wait no more (Don't. Wait. No. More.)

Spread your wings and soar

(Spread your wings and Sooooaaar!)


 

Find your road (find your own)

Love will open every door (oh)

See in your hands the world is yours (hey!)

Don't look back in the window (Don't look back and always know) , you'll find your way home (you'll find your way home)

Always know all the answers will unfold

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Oh don't wait

Spread your wings and soar (Spread your wings and soar!)

Don't wait no more

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah yeah yeah

You've got to soar

Spread your wings and soar (Spread your wings and soar)

Don't wait no more

No don't you wait no more

Spread your wings and soooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa-

You've can soar

-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar


 

So what you waiting for

(no)

Don't wait,

(whoa)

(Sm)

Don't wait, no more

(Entertainment)

Soar

Don't wait

Fire-5

 

Everyone exploded into cheers the pd looked shocked since you all held back during pratice. The crow stood from thier seats to cheer and scream. You smiledf at the sence. You turned around to met eyes with a very proud Taemin who was clapping for you as well.

"Good job." he mouthed. You smiled at him.

"Thank you." you mouthed back.

The years ahead started looking well, this was the new start for SM, for kpop, for you.

An you were planing on bring the fire.

 

----------------------------------------------------

D-d-d-d done! :D I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the crappy ending! T^T

Imma miss this fic!

 

SPEICAL:

Feel free to coment some questions for Taeby and the gang! I'll make them answer and question ^^