Hot

My life as a SM town family member

  "What?" fire-5 exclaimed giving dumbstruck looks to your manger. Your manger nodded his head and moved his hands to his pockets.

"Yes, you girls will be haveing another comeback once Shout is over." he said. The same awstruck that was at your manger was now aimed at your memebers. Another comeback? "And we'll be talking with Kim Young Min hyung to hear what your concept is this time around." you pouted as you narrowed your eyes at the floor. A issue you didn't like here, your told what your comcept is, how your album looks, and songs that goes in. However, Yoo YoungJin seems to respect your musical talent oddly enough, or atlest the lyrics you write. But your rookies, you haven't quite earned anything yet. "I know its going to seem like a long week since its your goodbye stage, espically for you (Your name) ah. But it up." you nodded, a slient groaned coming from you. Gotta juggle dance pratice, learning songs, finishing promoting Shout, and do Rookies 13. Damn, this is going to be a long week.

    "Cute?" Mi Kyong said. Kim Young Min nodded.

"Yes cute." Cute? Cute? CUTE? How can you just have a rough song then go cute? Your Fire-5, not B.A.P. "It's not really cute... maybe sweeter. It'll be a tone down from Shout. Shout was rebellious, powerful, rough, and in your face. This time it'll be more cocky, powerful, smooth, more flunting and still rebellious. So you girls ae still going to have that rebellious image, just cuter." You all nodded, really haveing a say anyways. Kim Young Min smiled a nodded. "Yup, now go see Yoo shi. He gots songs for you." you all nodded again, getting up and bowing before heading out. Another sigh came out of your mouth.

"Ah, more work. EXO didn't have to have another comeback." Mi Kyong said. You smiled at her.

"I kinda like it this way. All the other sunbaenims had multiple songs during their debut years. So I feel like we are actually earning our spot among the best then just being handed the best." you said putting your arms behind your head. Ayako nodded.

"I like that sound. DBSK sunbae's did alot in their first year. We should too." Ayako said. Eun Mei looked at you.

"Are you going to be ok?" she asked. You smiled.

"I'll be fine." you said. Hisu Mei looked at you too.

"Make sure you sneek in sleep." she said. You smiled at her.

"I'll sleep when I'm dead." you said. Ayako smacked your arm.

"You'll sleep when we tell you." she said. You laughed.

 

  "Hello our super rookies." Yoo YoungJin said. You all bowed as you entered, making your way to the couch. Young Jing smiled. "Ready to hear your new songs?" you nodded. YoungJin turned around. "Here's the first song. I tried to do the cocky feel." he handed out the music sheets. You looke at the title. 'Like it', your eyes scanned lower on the lyrics. Cocky yes. YoungJin turned around to play the instrumantle of your song. You bobbed your head a little to the beat as you placed the lyrics with the song. During that time Yoo YoungJin was looking for something, he found it after the song ended. "Like it?"

"Yeah." You and Mi Kyong said. Yoo Young Jin smiled as he handed out another song sheet. You took your own and looked at the title 'Fire-5 anthem', your eyes scanned the first line. Cocky, extreamly cocky. You didn't think that everyone is going to enjoy your cocky concept this time around. Yoo YoungJin turned to the computer and played a hip hop feel instrmental. You bobbed your head a little  to it. Young Jin smirked as he looked bewteen everyone.

"Who wants to recorde first?"

 

   You unscrewed your water bottle as you walked to the water founatin. Right now it was 2:40, Infinite's Hoya will show up at 3. You two will be performing a dance number together. Your other members had these types of stages now it's your turn. You hummed alittle as you pushed the button so water flowed into your bottle.

"Hi." your turned to see Kai. You smiled and bowed.

"Hello oppa." you said as you turned your attetion to the water bottle. Kai smiled as he leaned against the wall.

"Going to pratice?" he asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Infinite's Hoya sunbaenim to come." you said. Kai nodded, knowing about the whole high light the rookies with different sunbae's. 

"I see." Kai said, eye's unvolnetrly flowing down your body. Kai was no et, but no man could denie how good you looked in your sinfully tight black yoga pants, a black tang top covered by a gray long sleved shirt the only goes past your , making them look bigger then normal, and some how with your hair up in a messy bun made your look ier. A normal look for you when your dancing. Kai bit his lip and groaned in annoyence to himself, why the hell is he checking out his hobae?

"Nice ." you squeked in surprise when a sudden sting to your occured. You turned around to see Jessica and Sunny. you frowned.

"Unni." you whined as you rubbed your . Sunny pointed at Jessica.

"She did it." she said. Jessica turned to Sunny.

"You pointed it out." Jessica said giving the ice princess stare. Sunny gasped.

"You still slapped her though." she said. Jessica gasped as she rolled her eyes.

"Your just mad cause I did it first."

"Unni~." You whined again. Kai felt awkward. Not only are was Noonas talking and groping about your , now how your turned so he couldn't help looking at the piece of perfection either. He groaned, he might have to excuse himself to the bathroom. Kai was saved when Suho called him over. Kai shyly bowed before running away awkwardly. The three females just watched him leave.

"He left in a hurry." Sunny said. You nodded as you screwed on your bottle top.

"Yeah, he was also walking funny." Jessica said. You shrugged.

"I don't know. Hey, unni what time is it?" you asked. Sunny took out her phone. 

"It's 2:49" she said. You nodded.

"I see. I'll be leaveing first." you bowed. "Excuse me." you said turning around and smi jogging down the hall. You heard Sunny whisle and you almost stumbled over yourself.

 

  You kept jogging down the hall when you noticed a unni that workied in the building. She was carrying a tray of water, that ended up all over the floor when a couple of trainee's came bursting out a door, knocking into the Unni's elbow in a strong force. The Unni let out a small squeked of pain and suprise. The boys looked shocked. You dashed over.

" Yah, grab some towels." you shot orders at the boys. One seemed frozen as he stared at you wide eye, the other one had to pull him along as the scurred off. You looked at the older woman again "Are you ok unni?" you asked the woman who was holding her arm. She nodded with watery eyes. You grabbed her arm gently as you looked at the elbow. Yup, that's going to bruise. "Unni you should go put some ice on that." 

"B-but, I got to clean this." she said, sniffling a little. You smiled.

"I'll get the boys to do it. Just go." you said, softly making the older one to move around the water and pushing her away. "Hurry Huryy." you said. The older women bowed lightly with a greatful smile then hurried off to find ice. You looked down, this will be a good way to stretch before dance pratice. You widen your feet a little before bending down, gathering up the paper cups, one at a time and placed them on the silver tray. You heared a breathless groan behind you. In confusion you turned your neck to see Changmin, his hand in his left hand in his pocket while the left one had covered his mouth. You blinked a couple times. "Oppa, what are you stareing at?" Changmin got flustered at your question.

"I.. uh..W-what are you doing?" he asked. You got up slowly, figureing it'd be awkward to talk in that postion. However, you where unaware of Changmin's groan at your slow movements Your really unaware of your own appeal.

"I was cleaning up water." you said turning to then older male. Changmin swiped off a bead of sweat.

"Why are you cleaning up water?" he asked hands on his hips as he looked to the floor before looking at you. You shifted your weight to your left as one hand went behind your hip and as you scrached your cheek with the other hand.

"A unni was carrying water and two boys ran into her. I just sent them to get towels to clean this up as I sent her to put ice on her arm." you said. Changmin nodded as he rubbed his left eye.

"I-I see." he said breathless. You looked at him oddly.

"Are you ok?" you asked, your oppa acting strange. Changmin nodded.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just.. really hot." he coughed after words. You blinked.

"You want water?"

"No, no thank you." Changmin said, "Not really the type of wetness I need." you blinked.

"Ice cream?"

"We got the towels." you turned around to see the traniees from eariler. You smiled.

"Good." you said, holding out a hand to take a towel. Changmin grabbed your arm and pulled it back.

"Yah, you two made this mess right? Clean this up." Changmin said, sliding his hand down your arm and grabbed your wrist. "Making (Your name) ah feel like she should help clean it up. Tsk. Come on (your name) ah." he said pulling you around the wet floor. You looked at the boys.

"Make sure you say sorry to that Unni. You gave her a bruise." you said. The boys bowed as you left, watching you go. Changmin dragged you down the hall then turned a cornor. Your so use to being dragged its not even funny. You pulled your arm away. Changmin sighed then looked at you.

"So, are you heading to pratice?" he asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, gotta learn this dance routine you know." you smiled, clasping your arms behind your back, unaware that your popping your chest out more. Changmin looked away as he bit his lip as a irrated groan escaped him. You tiled your head in confusion.

"Are you in pain Oppa?" you asked. Changmin scoffed as a small laugh escaped him. Go figure you mix ual frustration with pain.

"Yeah, you can say that." he rubbing his thumb into his thigh. You looked at it.

"Does your leg hurt?" you asked, Changmin looked down.

"You can say that." he said. You took a step closer.

"Should I take a look?" you asked. Changmin took a step back and held up both his hands to keep you back.

"I-it's ok." he said breathless. You pouted.

"But..."

"E-excuse me sunbaenim." you turned around to see one of the trainee boys. He shyly held up your water bottle. "You left your water bottle." you smiled.

"Oh thank you." you said getting the bottle back from the younger male. He shyly smiled and bowed before scurring off. You looked at the bottle then panic settled in. "Omo! Oppa what time is it?" you asked. Changmin looked at you oddly before looking at his watch.

"2:48." he said. Your eyes widen.

"Aish, i'm going to be late." you bowed to Changmin. "I'll be leaveing first." you turned and ran from Changmin. Changmin waved in good bye and bit his lip as he watched you. He let out a low moan as he turned around, heading to the bathroom.

 

  "Your late." Trey said, hands on his hips as he watched you run in. You bowed.

"I'm sorry." you said as placed you water bottle on the bench before hurrrying over next to Hoya. You bowed. "Sorry for my tradyness. I promise to work extra hard." Hoya smiled and held his hand up.

"It's fine. Your only a couple minutes late. I kinda just got here myself." Hoya said. You smiled. Trey clicked his tounge.

"All right guys. Go sit down and well show you the dance." Trey said. You both nodded, taking steps back and took a seat. Trey called over a women who came with Hoya. They both nodded at each after they got into postion. Trey nodded at you. You pushed play on the romote. T-Pain boom boom pow pow started to play. The dance was first slow then started to go powerful, you and Hoya started to bob your heads as you watched. There was some skinship, but still toned down compared to the ance you and SHINee did together. Near the end Trey pulled the girl closer while holding her wrist he 'dropped her' the pulled her back up slowly (When Minho and Taemin tango on Star King, the last move) then froze. End of the dance. You and Hoya clapped. Trey smiled. "so who wants to learn?" you hopped up quicker then Hoya and rose your hand.

"Me, let's hurry." you said, sounding like a kid in a candy store. Trey laughed.

"I can always count on you." he said. 

You only had 2 hours to learn the dance. As always you picked it up quckier then most people, Hoya was picking it up quickly too, but you two had to work the most on the couple parts. Trying to get comfortable with the idea... well more Hoya then you. But by the end of the first hour you two got most of the steps down.

"Ok, break time." Trey said. You pouted, wanting to keep going. Hoya sighed happily as he made his way to the bench. You followed after with a sad sigh. You picked up your bottle, sitting next to Hoya. Hoya took a swig then looked at you.

"You mus be a genius." he said. You swollowed your sip then looked at him oddly.

"Genius?" you asked. Hoya smiled bringing his bottle up to his lips.

"Yeah, you picked up those moves faster then I saw anyone do before. Really, i'm jelouse." he took another gulp of water. You lightly blushed.

"I wouldn't call me a geunis. It's just typical copy his movements." you said, you then looked at Hoya playfully. "Or sunbae just ." Hoya joked on the gulp he took. Yu started to pat his back. "I'm just playing with you." you said. Hoya clared his throat.

"I compared to you." he said. Your eyes widen.

"No, your much better. The way you dance is so smooth and powerful! Your way better then me! Honestly, your underrated and its saddening to see since Sunbaenim has such amazing talent." you said passointly. Hoya just stared at you with wide eyes.

"You really think that?" he asked. You nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, Su-" a loud thud at the door surprised the both of you. Both you and Hoya looked at the door oddly. 

"What was that?" Hoya asked. You bit your lip in thought.

"Maybe someone tripped?" you asked.

"(Your name) ah." you turned to see Trey holding a empty water bottle to you. "Go fill this up." you nodded and grabbed the bottle. You pushed open the door and took a step out, surprised you saw Taemin a little further away from the door rubbing his hands. The door closed behinded you. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you asked. Taemin was surprised to hear your voice. You gave him a questioning look. taemin  rubbed his right wrist.

"uh.. passing by." Taemin said. You nodded as you  walked to the water founatin that was across from your oppa. Taemin watched you then cleared his throat as he came to your side. "So... why is he here?" You made eye contact with Taemin as you started to unscrew the water bottle.

"Ho Won sunbaenim?" you asked.

"Yeah, him." Taemin responded. You held the water bottle infront of the fostet.

"Were praticing for a dance thats coming up." you said pushing on the water. Taemin scoffed.

"Really, looked like you two were flirting." he said. You looked at Taemin oddly.

"Were you the person who hit the door?" you asked. Taemin pointed at you.

"So you two were flirting!" his voice rose a little. You scoffed.

"We weren't flirting." you said, annoyed. Taemin eyed you.

"Yah, what are you wearing?!" you looked down at you cloths. You looked up confused.

"It's my danceing outfit." you said, seeing nothing wrong with it. Taemin's jaw dropped.

""Did you know he was coming today? Is that why your dressed like this?" Taemin asked. You looked at him confused.

"Oppa why are you acting so werid?" you asked pulling the full water bottle away from the fountain. Taemin eyed you.

"So you did!"

"Oppa!" you whined. "Why are you like this today?" Taemin grabbed your shoulders.

"Do you love him or something?" he asked it seriously. Your jaw dropped.

"W-what? No, of course not." Taemin let out a sigh a reilefe. "Why do you keep asking such werid things? Aish." you asked screwing the top back on. Taemin shook your shoulderes lightly so your eyes were back on him.

"Yah, who's your faveorite oppa?"

"What? Why?"

"Just answer the question."

"You are." Taemin smiled returned to his face as he let go of your shoulder. "Aish, why are you like this today?" you asked walking around Taemin. Taemin turned around.

"Where do you think your going?" he asked. You turned around.

"Back to pratice." you said. Taemin sighed as he studdied you.

"Put this on." he said taking off his hoddie. You gave him a odd look when he tossed it to you.

"Why?" you asked. Taemin pointed at you.

"I'll be damned to give him a show."

"Huh?" you asked confused, holding the hoodie closer to you. Taemin smiled.

"Bye." he said walking away. You blinked in confusion.

    Really, whats wrong with him today?

------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! You have no idea how many times I had to write this stupid chapter!!!!! >.<