Danananananana ":)

My life as a SM town family member

"Oh my god! Your nuts!" Mi Kyong laughed, she was on her phone watching rookies 13, and you were probably the only rookie that really talked and look comforatable enough to talk. Also very witty that you even got 2am Jo Kwon to even break into fits of uncrontrollable laughter. Eunhyuk would be proud. Eun Mei smiled fondly at the screen. Your heart fluttered, you all love that smile Eun Mei does, make you feel you just pleased your father. Hisu Mei smiled at you.

"Aw, your so good." Hisu Mei said taking a peek at the screen. Trey walked into the pratice room.

"What are you all doing?" he asked. Mi Kyong held up the phone to him.

"We couldn't watch Rookies 13 last night so we're watching it now. (Your name) ah is so funny!" she said. Trey smiled.

"Perfecting everything she does." Trey clapped his hands "Ok girls, pratice time. Seeing how your all singing live this time. Also, your doing a performance with SHINee this time." you looked at him.

"SHINee oppas?! Really!? your eyes shined. All your eyes shined. SHINee + live = extreamly happy Fire-5 girls. Trey smiled.

"You'll be feautred on SHINee's stage for Girls Girls Girl." At the start of 2013, rookies have been performing with their company sunbae's, then they'll performing with another sunbaenims (let's pretend) so that they can be more promoated. Also, rookies will have their own speical stage to show off their skills. Since its your second week of promoating, you get to work with your sunbae which happen to be SHINee, since their also promoting. Trey waved his finger "However, the Girls,Girls, Girls stage isn't the thing you need tp pratice, its the dance number after that si what you need  to pratice. So when SHINee gets here we'll start." he said. You all nodded, be instead of going back to the show you all start to lossen up, streching and pulling. Makeing yourself loose. SHINee walked into the room with another dance instructor. Fire- 5 stopped what they were doing and bowed, welcoming your sunbaenims. SHINee smiled fondly at you all.

"We finally get to be on stage together." Taemin said smiling at you. You smiled back.

"And we get to dance." you said. Taemin nodded. SHINee's dancer instructor (SDI) clapped his hands.

"Ok everyone, we are going to show you the dance. You'll be praticing for 4 hours. After that you all have your own schedules to go too." he said. You all nodded.

"Got sit down, we'll show you the dance." Trey said. You all sat on th oppist end of the pratice room. Taemin on your left while Jonghyun is on your right "I'll be repersenting Fire-5 while hyung will repersent SHINee goons. Arasoo?"

"Yeah." you all said. Eun Mei pushed played and both dance instuctors started to movie. It was a remix of Girls Girls Girls, more dubstepish added and everyonce in a while "Girls" will be spoken. The dance to your surprize has a good amount of touching in it. There was a part when Trey jumps up and SDI would hold him bridle style and twril around. There was alot of flashy steps on your end. The dance probably lasted a minute. You all clapped.

"Ok, so we'll give you your pratners and teach you. Taemin ah and Taeby shi your in the front, the main couple." SDI said pointing to a spot closer to the mirrors. Should've seen this coming. Both you and Taemin got up and smiled at each other. Yours was uneasy, his was exceited.

"I get to show you off now." Taemin said. You laughed lightly. The rest of the members paired up. Keyako, JongEun, Onsu, and HoKyong. The pairs actutually made sense in a odd way and everyone looked good together. Trey and SDI looked foreword to the mirror.

"Ready? The first move is." So Trey and SDI were both facesing eachother then switched to foreward as Trey spun to move infront of him in one beat. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" the both said showing different steps. You lightly followed them, oddly enough Taemin and Key were doing the same thing. "Ok now your guys follow this time. 1-2" You and Taemin were following perefectly, The Keyako couple was second best but they made a mistake, HoKyong and JongEun couple were about same level but OnSu couple was by far the worst at following along. You praticed the first segiment a couple more times, Taeyou had it nailed down by the second time, everyone had to do it a couple more times. Fire-5 was easier at picking up dance moves quicker then some SHINee members but they still got it. It took a half a hour for Fire-5 to learn the dance, surprising SHINee, who took fourty minutes to really nail it. Taemin smiled at you.

"Wow, your daebak." he said. You lightly blushed and bowed.

"Thank you oppa." you said. Taemin rubbed your head.

"Aigoo. I sure have a good eye." he said. You smiled. Trey clapped his hands.

"Ok, time with music." he said. You all got to your first postion. "5-6-7-8." the remix of Girls Girls Girls played. You got the beat down and did the moves perfectly, adding faical expressions to it. Fire-5 landed more then most of it, SHINee kinda messes up a little more, Onew hand Onew condition more then once luckily Hisu Mei never got hurt. Jonghyun sighed looking at you all.

"Man, we're losing to hobae's. Us Oppas look bad." Jonghyun joked. Eun Mei bowed in appolige. Taemin moved some hair out of your face behind your ear. The sudden skin ship surprised you. Taemin smiled at you fondly

"Let's keep working hard, arasoo?" he asked. A warm feeling swealled in your chest. Taemin's eyes held so much pride that you could burst and start puking rainbows. There something awesome when your ideal type acknowalges you.

 

 "There was some Taeby.Taemin action in pratice today!~" Mi Kyong teased you in the car. You blushed looking at her.

"W-what?" you asked confused. Ayako poked your side.

"Oh come on. Are you two dating? You two were way to friendly during pratice." she said. Your eyes widen.

"No, we're not dating! I swear." you said.

"Omo!" you all heard your leader excalime in surprise. You looked to the front of the car.

"What is it?" Hisu Mei asked. Eun Mei looked back at everyone.

"Girls, we have the most ideal type members for other bands." Eun Mei said. Everyone looked at her oddly.

"What are you talking about?" Mi Kyong asked. Eun Mei held up her phone.

"This article is talking about how every boy group so far has atlest one of us as their Ideal type." she said.

"WHAT?" the rest of you exclaimed. Your manger got surprsied again and swearved the van again. Manger Kwang brought the car back to its original lane.

"Yah! Your going to get us killed!" Your manger screamed. Mi Kyong lean foreword and grabbed the phone, reading the article.

"Omo, its true." your lovely rapper said."It even list the bands the members and which memeber they like." Ayako scooted up in her seat to look over her shoulder. You and Hisu Mei tried to look over too, you having the worst time trying to see the phone.

"Tell us who!" you said. Mi Kyong rolled down the screen then moved it back up.

"Wow, Big Bang Seungri sunbaenim posted that his ideal type is Ayako today." Mi Kyong said. Ayako's eyes widen.

"Really?" she asked surprsie.

"Who else?" Hisu Mei asked. Mi Kyong looked at the screen.

"Big Bangs Seungri- Ayako, Nu'est Beakho and Jr, Beakho likes Hisu Mei and JR likes Taeby [You: "really!?"] , 2am Jin Woon likes Eun Mei, Airplane mNie also likes Eun Mei, B.A.P Yongguk likes me, Daehyun & Zelo like (your name), DMNT Simon likes Ayako, Iconized Jung Yun Bin likes me, VIXX Ravi likes (Your name) and Ken likes Me, Teen Top Niel like Hisu Mei while L.Joe & Chanjoe likes Taeby, MYNAME Chaejin likes me, Seyong likes Ayako, Gunwoo likes Eun Mei. MR.MR Trey like Hisu Mei, Ryu likes Ayako, 24k Cory likes Eun Mei. A-PRINCE Sung Won likes me while Min Hyuk likes Ayako, U-KISS Eli likes me Hoon is Hisu Mei, Aj Likes Eun Mei, EGO Bomb Kwan Wu likes me." Mi Kyong said reading off the list.

"And that's only the groups that are promoting, aside from Seungri goon. I can see other combacks and you names mention many times with out even promotaing a song." Your manger said. "Your albums are selling very quckly and your videos keep rising in count every day. Your a really popular group. Can't wait to see what happens when your fancafe goes out to the public." you looked at him.

"When is our fan cafe coming out?" you asked. Ayako patted Mi Kyong's seat.

"What's our fans names?" she asked.

"There been nothing offical, but I guess our fans call themselves fireflies. Don't know why though. We don't even have our color out yet." Eun Mei said getting her phone back form Mi Kyong.

"The company has decided to keep Fireflies, names name themselves anyway, your color is yellow. And your fan cafe is coming out tomorow." Your manger said. Eun Mei looked at your manger.

"BoA sunbaenim color is yellow." she said.

"Actually its pearl yellow." Hisu Mei said. Your manger laughed.

"Its fine, we were going to give you white, but your image isn't the pure kind." He said. You all pouted.

"We are pure though." Hisu Mei said. You scooted in your seat and grabbed the back of her chair.

"Your the purest." you said, poking her cheek. Mi Kyong turned around in her seat to look at you.

"And your the least purest." she teased. You felt offended.

"Me? Your the picture taking one in the group!" you resorted back. Mi Kyong mouth open.

"Yah! Only I can have those pictures. Their a memeory only I can have. Plus Ayako does it too!" Mi Kyong said back. Ayako look flustered.

"Don't bring me into this!" everyone started to laugh

 

   "So for this stage, you'll walk past Taemin goon and walk to each of the other memebers." The PD women said to you. It was rehersal time and you were gievn the run threw of how the stage will look. First yuo were to walk past Taemin, then walk up to Onew who was at the piano, which Hisu Mei would be sitting on top of. During the chours you'll make yuor way to Key who was standing nexto to a maniken with Ayako fixing its hat, then your move over to Jonghyun who was holding a rose that'll he give to you, while Eun Mei sat in a chair surrounded with flowers, she'll be playing with one. After the chours you'll walk over to Minho and 'Talk' with Mi Kyong who stood next to him. During the all of these Taemin is following you as the memebers sing to as if they are guraidan angels. Near the end of the song You'll be standing with Fire-5 while Taemin will be standing with his Hyungs. The last "girls, girls, girls" part everyone will push their own Makane toward each other. Then you'll do the dance, first you and Taemin will dance part of the song first then the other members will jump in. "Ok, lets do a run through." she said. You moved to your spot out of the crowds view, then when the song started  you walked past Taemin, he started to sing into the mic. You followed all the rules and ended the rehersal. Next performance would be SHINee's dream girl then another group then yours. Taemin petted your head.

"Aigoo, my little (Your name) ah is so daebak." you honestly was getting tired of the treating-you-like-a-baby act Taemin seems to be doing recently. You smiled and bowed.

"Aigoo, thank you." you repiled back in the same tone, pokeing Taemin's face. This surprised him but he didn't get upset with you he instead started to laugh and pet you some more. When you both was walking back you ran into Teen Top, Chanjoe and L.Joe. You bowed.

"Hello." you said. They both smiled at you and bowed too.

"Hello (Your name) ah, Taemin Sunbaenim." They both said. Taemin did a slight bow, his mood going down. You smiled.

"How are you both doing today?" you asked. They both smiled.

"Oh nothing really, just waiting for our time to rehers, so we went to get some snacks." L.Joe said, only looking at you. You nodded.

"I see, what are yuo going to get?" it kinda felt odd not wearing make up infront of them but they looked the same, you're not quite sure about yourself though, should of worn glasses. ChangJoe smiled rubbing the back of his head.

"Most likely something unhealthy." he said bashfully. You smiled. while Taemin was bringing the tempture down around everyone. L.Joe and Changjoe both shivered, finally realizing Taemin's mood. You on the other hand, didn't notice one bit.

"Oh you guys should eat fruit instead. I'll go with you." You said. Taemin snapped, he grabbed your hand, making sure the Teen Top boys saw it. You looked surprised. 

"Come on, everyone is waiting, maybe next time." Taemin did a slight bow. "We'll be leaving first." he said dragging you away.

"W-wait, O-oppa!" you sputtered. You turn around while being dragged, trying to bow. "Maybe next time Oppa." you called back. L.Joe and ChangJoe both bowed awkwardly and watch you leave. Changjoe turned to L.Joe.

"Hyung, she's even preattier with out make up." he said. L.Joe nodded. Taemin opened the door to your waiting room. Pushing you inside with the hand he was holding. Your members looked at you both oddly. Taemin pointed at you.

"Stay here ok." his voice was pretty demanding. You nodded slowly, shivers traveled your body. Wow Taemin really became Taeman. Taemin smiled. "That's a good girl." he said before leaveing the room. You tilted your head, confused as you held the hand that was in Taemins in your other hand. It was very warm. You turned around, meeting eyes with a equal confursed memebers.

"What happen?" Ayako asked. You blinked.

"I'm not sure." you said. Mi Kyong hopped up.

"Wait! You and oppa were holding hands!" Mi Kyong said pointing at you.

"He just... we were talking with Teen Top and he just... grabbed my hand." you said looking at your hand. A small blush dusted your face. You held hands with Taemin. Eun Mei sighed.

"She's so clueless." she muttered leaning back in her seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zur yup, I have the first Taeby Tail up its Taeby Tail [drama]! :) Go read that one as long as this, I have two chapteres up for that one already.