Beat Drop

My life as a SM town family member

I want to see it!" Mi Kyong whined. You laughed as you all huddled around the computer. Waiting for your teaser to come out. Ayako kept re-refreshing the page.

"You know, it won't make it appear quicker if you do that." Eun Mei said to the Japanese beauty. Ayako sighed.

"I know." you smiled.

"You've seen me film. You know whats in it."

"It doesn't change the fact I want to see how they made it." Ayako whined as she kept refreshing the page. Hisu Mei chuckled.

"I wanna see too." she said.

"I know, her dance was better then any of ours." Mi Kyong said. 

"Oh its up." All your members look at the screen in a flash only to see nothing. You started to laughed.

"That wasn't cool!" Ayako whined. You wiped your tears from laughing to hard.

"I'm sorry but it was too easy." you said. EunMei shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Don't tease us (yourname) ah!" Hisu Mei said. You chuckled.

"Well then do- oh its up." you said. Mi Kyong scoffed.

"Not falling for that again." she said. 

"No really, its up." Ayako squealed as she clicked the video. You all watched the screen. It was like Mi Kyongs and Eun Meis. Shows you, then your dance, and at the end you were with Taemin. Ayako and Mi Kyong clapped their hands and re-started the video. You laughed.

"Whats great? Its the same as the other two." you said through your giggles. Mi Kyong sighed happily.

"Yeah, we did the same thing with the other two."  she said happily.  You heard your phone going in your bed room and left the computer. You walked over to the desk and smiled at the i.d. You opened your phone.

"Ae Sook~" you cooed her name.

"(Your name) ah is daebak!" Ae Sook exclaimed in the phone. You could hear your teaser being played in the back ground. "Why are you so perfect!?"

"I try." You joked sitting on your bed. Ae Sook kept giggling as your teaser re-played in the back ground.

"Wah, your body is amazing. Not like it wasn't amazing before. Your eyes really stick out! Your song is AMAZING!!! Omo, I can't, my fangirl feels." she cried in th phone. You laughed.

"Why thank you. Hows Japan?" you asked. Ae Sook was able to study aboard in Japan, like she always wanted. If it was hard to contact her when you were a traniee its almost impossible to reach her now your debuting and the time difference.

"Its amazing! Oh and that cute guy I was telling you about, yah, we totally talk now! Soon he'll fall for charms soon~." Ae Sook cooed. You laughed, hoping she didn't hear the sadness in it. You really missed her. You to barley talk much cause your both busy. The only reason why you know anything going on in her life is because she sends you texts about herself. You reply as much as you can and call when you can but the most you two ever talk was 5 minutes at a time.

"I bet he will. I'll be angry cause your mine. You hear me? Mine mine mine mine." you cooed. Ae Sook laughed.

"You know it." she stopped and you heard other females in the background,they were talking Japanese cause you couldn't understand a word. Ae Sook gasped and replied. "Sorry darling I have to go! Totally spaced on this project! Hugs and kisses! Bye!" before you could respond she hung up. You shook your head with a smile. She never changes. Surprised your phone went off again. Your smile grew.

"Hallo~" you cooed.

"Best rookie EVER has just debuted!" Jae exclaimed in the phone. You laughed. "Really, this is daebak! Your song is catchy." you barely heard your teaser playing in the back ground. 

"Thank you." you smiled.

“Yeah you finally debuted. Say good by to your human rights, privacy, AND junk food! Tell me when there crazy fans! I'll beat them good.” You laughed at your brother.

“I will Oppa.” You said. Jae kept going on, speaking nonsense, mixing Korean and English. You joked back, having a good conversation. It surprised when your brothers voice turn female. It only took you a second to realize that was your mom.

"Oh honey! I'm so proud of you! You must be happy to be paired with Taemin huh? Well you are his baby~" your mom teased. You blushed.

"Mom." you whinned as she kept teaseing you with Taemin and your stage name. She went from teasing to congratulating you and going on about how she was proud of you. You felt a warm feeling rush through you. You really felt like you were doing her proud. Soon enough the phone switched again. A princess feeling rushed you with the sound of his voice. “Appa.”

“(Your name) ah.” Your father spoke in the phone. “Tare up.” your eyes widen in surprise. Your father is a fairly serious guy and doesn't say things like that. You smiled.

“I will dad.” you said.

“(Your name) ah. When it becomes to much just come home. We'll go on a vacation. Run away to America, Canada or even Mexico.” your father said. You nodded happily. After a hour of hopping between family members they finally said their byes and hung up. You sighed as you dropped your phone on the bed. You really missed them. Especially Jae. You missed him when he went to collage but now you miss even more. You sighed. Now you get why artist say you give up to be here. You gave a sad sigh. Soon enough your phone started to blow up with texts. Surprised you open the messages. There was massage from Amber, Krystal and her were posing with a congratulating message. The other Message was from Hyoyeon with her wishing you the best and couldn't wait for you to debut. Sooyoung also texted you. She was with Yoona and Jessica holding a poster with your stage name and giving holding up their hands in the fighting form. KyuHyun and Changmin both sent you fairly long texts congratulating you and ending with 'your fave oppa'. Eunhyuk also texted you and so did DongHae. Jonghyun texted you as well and Key did too, in Keys it had a video with him and MinhOnew giving you the SHINee fighting spirit thing. It was cute. You replyed in thanks to your sunbaes and put your phone down again. A smile replacing the frown on your face. You may have lost but you felt like you gained a lot more. A lot of sunbae's love you. You brought your legs to your chest and smiled. You also gained a awesome group and get to do what you always wanted to do. Perform. You phone going off surprised you. You looked at the I.D, surprised to see Taemin calling. Taemin usally text but this is the first he called. You cleared your throat and answered the phone.

“Hello.” you said.

“I told you I would be the star in your video.” Taemin joked. You giggled.

“What ever you say oppa.” you laughed. Taemin chuckled on the phone.

“Your song is daebak. So is your dance. Well from what I saw in your teaser. Oppa is so proud.” Taemin cooed. You smiled.

“Thanks. I thought it was kinda cool too.” you joked. “Oppa, you should sing dream girl to me. Just a small part.” you played with your socks.

“Hm, my little (your name) ah, I dont think so.” Taemin sang. You pouted, not like he could see you.

“Oh, so uncool Oppa.” you said. Taemin laughed.

“Oppa is cool, because Oppa not going to sing a small part. I'll sing the whole song for you.” your eyes widen in excitement.

“Really!?” you exclaimed. Taemin laughed.

“Yup. But you need to go to your room first.” he said. You chuckled.

“Oppa, i'm already in my room.” you said.

“Oh, well lay down. Oppa will put you to sleep, i'll sing it like a lullby.” Taemin said. You laughed as you laid yourself down on the bed.

“Ok Oppa. I'm laying down.” you said, pulling the blankets on you. Taemin hummed.

“Ok, close your eyes. Relax.” Taemin cooed. You held back your laughter, this was really funny. Following orders you closed your eyes.

“Eyes are closed.” you whispered back at him. Taemin coughed, clearing his throat.

“Your not suppose to talk.”

“Sorry.”

“Shhh.” you giggled at Taemin. Taemin clared his throat again an started to sing to your. If it was a fast pace song you would've never known. Taemin fooled you well. Your body got hit with a wave of relaxation. Taemin's voice was like honey to your body. He kept singing the song and you feared you would really fall alseep. Your phased ended when the song ended. You clapped your hand agaisnt your wrist.

“Wow, daebak.” you said.

“Your suppose to be asleep.” Taemin joked. You laughed softly.

“Was almost there. Oppa should sing another song.” You said. Taemin hummed.

“Like what?”

“I don't know. Something soft.” you spoke softly. Playing with the blanket.

“Like a love song? Should I confess my love to you in a song.” Taemin joked. You blushed.

“No, not like that! Oppa doesn't have to sing.” You mummbled covering your eyes. Taemin laughed then stopped. You heard a song playing in the back round but couldn't make it out.

“I'll sing you another song~” Taemin cooed. You smiled.

“Yay.” you said back. Taemin chuckled.

“Ok, close your eyes~” he sang. You laughed.

“Ok, they're closed.” you said. Taemin cleared his throat.

“Maega modeunkeol irheodo nae ingiga tteoreojyeodo, Deo isang norael mothago dareun jikeobeul kajyeodo.” your eyes widen in surprise. Out of all songs to pick you didn't expect that he would pick Seven – When I can't sing. Honestly you thought another SHINee song was coming. Taemin was singing it well and very passionately. It was very sweet to your ears. You smiled as you closed your eyes. Listening to Taemin.

Naraneun iyumaneuro nal kyesok saranghae jul su inni


 

You reached for your toes as in the pratice room. You came back up and stretched your arms in front of you. You stared at yourself in the mirror. Today you were performing your song. Tonight was your debut. Honestly, never once when you were performing were you nervous. Even the first time you got on stage or any of those talent shows, you never flinched in fear. But why is it that your heart is pounding at the thought of tonight? Maybe because this isn't for fun, its for your career. You only get one chance to blow Korea away. If you fail that tonight, you fail your whole career. Not only that you also have to perform at the same level as Mi Kyong and Eun Mei, you also were representing Fire-5, Sm and your sunbae's. Especially Taemin. You need a performance that he'll be proud of so he could proudly go on t.v and say he discovered you. And reinsertion Manger Kim on his decision to pick you. Your green eyes clashed. This was not for fun, this was serious. Now you understood why your other members were nervous to perform alone. You've been so nervous you forgot to eat yesterday and this morning. You slapped your cheeks with your hands. You stared at yourself as your hands cupped your face. You smiled at yourself.

“You'll do fine. You know you will. You've never once disappointed the audience. You have faith in your talents. You can do it.” You said to yourself in the mirror. You let go of your face and laughed as you shook your hands. “Nothing like talking to yourself that just makes you feel weird.” you said jumping up and down. Making yourself loose. You walked over to the stereo and played beat drop. You has the volume on low so you could hear yourself sing your song. You danced and sang along. Hitting every beat perfectly and getting every note as perfect as you could while dancing. You watched yourself and noticed that you were to focused on your self and stopped. You look at yourself. “I need to look like I’m, performing in front of people.” you said walking over to the stereo and restarting the song. You re-did everything, but this time adding facial expressions. You gave charismatic looks and smirked and winked. You watched yourself and felt excitement coming over you. You looked like you were having fun. Enjoying the beat, the song, that stage. You kept going at this pace, this was no longer practice, this was a performance. You song ended and you saw yourself. You were out of breath. The first in a while. You smiled. That’s how your suppose to look. Out of breath, sweaty, and happy. You noticed the figure in the corner. You turned around to Trey. Surprised, you bowed. “Hello Oppa.”

“Hello.” Trey smiled walking up to you. “You never quit do you?” you shook your head.

“Must practice hard you know.” you looked at Trey in surprise when he rubbed your head.

“Your one of those kids you know. The ones that practice to death. Not saying that others don't practice hard. There are just a few who really go beyond. Like Donghae, SHINee, especially Taemin. And now you. You have that look in your eye like your trying to accomplish something so you just train and train. Honestly, it won't kill you to sleep a little more, take more breaks.” Trey said rubbing your head. You smiled at him.

“I'm fine.” you said. You felt your heart tug. Trey really sounds like a Appa right then. Thinking of your own father mad your heart tug even more. You pushed those feelings back and looked up at Trey with a smile. “Is there anything I should work on?” Trey laughed.

“All you want to do is train.” you smiled at the mirror and nodded.


 

You sighed as you held your stomach. Man were you hungry.

“You didn't eat this morning? I don't think you even ate last night! Aish.” Mi Kyong scolded you. You smiled at her.

“Its fine.” you said. Hisu Mei went umma mode.

“You need to eat. You barely sleep! Your body going to shut down soon!” she scolded you. You huffed. So you forgot to eat a meal? Big whoop. A bento box landed on your lap. Your eyes widen in surprise as your mouth watered. Food! Hisu Mei sighed. “I figured you haven't eaten yet so I made this for you. Since your lack of nutrition I made sure to make you a healthy breakfast.” your eyes shined.

“Your just amazing.” you cried. Eun Mei sighed. When you opened the box your Manger walked in.

“Ok girls. Trey went to do a few things for someone. So until he comes back I'm in charge. I want you girls up and practicing. He'll be back in about 30 minutes. No slacking. Practice Shout. Then (Yourname) ah will work on Beat drop. Come on girls.” He said clapping his hands.

“Can we get at lest get another ten minutes? (Your name) ah hasn't eaten all day.” Ayako pleaded. Manger Kwang shook his head.

“She can eat when its lunch break.” he said. You sighed and closed the bento box and placed it on the bench. You guys danced shout a couple times. The third time was different. After your rap part your head started to feel weird. You pushed that aside and kept dancing. You also ignored the looks your members were giving you. You kept going but your body started to get heavy, the room started to spin. You kept fighting it but failed. The room went dark.

“(Your name) ah!”

“Yah! (Your name) ah!”

“Oh my god! Is she ok?”

“What happen?!”

“(Your name) ah wake up!”

“Should I call someone?”

“(Your name)! (Your name)!”

“Calm down Ayako!”

“But sh-”

“Shut up, she's coming back.(Your name) ah.” You opened your eyes to see your members and manger huddled around you. How did you get down here? You slowly got up and felt a lot of hands helping you. You rubbed your head.

“Ah... what happen?” you asked.

“You just fainted.” Eun Mei explained. You 'o'ed. That would make sense as in why your body felt heavy and why you were down and not up.

“Are you ok? Should we call a doctor?” Mi Kyong asked.

“I'm fine, really.” You said trying to get up. Eun Mei held you down.

“Oh no your not.” she said. You pouted.

“I said I'm fine.” you said.

“Your not fine. You just fainted (Your name) ah.” Mi Kyong exclaimed. You huffed.

“Not like this is the first time.” You mumbled.

“This has happened before?! (Your name) ah!” Ayako exclaimed. You noticed the tears building up. You must of worried her, and the rest of them. You pouted. You felt bad.

“You can't practice anymore.” Eun Mei said in her leader voice. Your eyes widen.

“My solo is tonight! I have to practice!” you exclaimed. Eun Mei grabbed your shoulder.

“(Your name) ah, you just fainted! Don't you understand? Your not healthy right now.” she stared down into your eyes. “Your pushing limits that you shouldn't push.” she hissed. Your eyes narrowed.

I said I’m fine!” you hissed.

Ok girls clam down.” Manger Kwang said. He looked at you. “You'll take a break. You can start practicing again at 1. Deal?” you huffed. But on the inside you were scheming of way to practice.

She shouldn't be alone. She'll just practice.” Mi Kyong said. You cried on the inside. Damn it Mi Kyong! Your manger nodded.

I agree. Eun Mei ah and Mi Kyong ah you two will look after her. Ayako ah and Hisu Mei ah will work on their solos. Understood?” Everyone nodded. Eun Mei helped you up. You felt a little dizzy but you felt Eun Mei's arms holding you. Mi Kyong walked over to the bench and grabbed the bento that Hisu Mei made for you. She was also looking for something else. She turned to you.

Where is your water bottle?” Mi Kyong asked. You stared at her for a few seconds in thought. Then uneasily laughed.

Oh, I think I forgot that.” you spoke carefully. Hisu Mei and Ayako's jaw dropped. Mi Kyongs face darkened. Eun Mei slapped the back of your head.


 

You, Mi Kyong and Eun Mei happily chatted in the SM lobby. You laughed at a joke Mi Kyong made.

(Your name) ah!” You were surprised when Jonghyun hopped over the couch and landed next to you. You scooted over in surprise then bowed.

Oh, hello Oppa.” you said. Your other members followed your lead. Jonghyun smiled.

What are you girls doing here?” He asked. You smiled.

Oh just hanging out.” you said. Jonghyun looked at you oddly.

Don't you have your solo tonight? Why are you just chilling?” he asked. You mind was working up a lie to say but Mi Kyong jumped the gun.

She fainted this morning so she's banned on practicing till 1.” she said. Your eyes widen.

You fainted?!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

Who fainted?” Kyuhyun asked as he and EunHae walked over. Oh . You tired to speak first but go cut off by your Oppa.

(Your name) ah fainted.” Jonghyun said. KyuEunHae eyes widen.

You fainted?”

Are you ok?”

How did you faint? What were you doing?” the Suju boys asked. You shot a glare at Mi Kyong who was giving you the 'we if you didn't faint we wouldn't have a issue' look. You face was grabbed by DongHae who was staring at you.

Did you hit your head?” he asked pulling your head down so he could examine the crown of your head. You blushed as you pulled out of his grasp.

I'm fine.” you said.

If you fainted your obviously not fine.” EunHyuk scolded.

I agree.” Kyuhyun agreed. Jonghyun nodded his head. You sighed.

What were you doing?” Dong Hae asked. You pouted.

Just praticing.” you said. Kyuhyun sighed.

You shouldn't be pushing yourself to hard.” Donghae said, his eyes expressed his concern loud and clear. Your heart pounded as you blushed. You didn't mean to make him worry.

You shouldn't be the one talking.” Eunhyuk said pushing Donghae's head. Dong Hae whined back at him. You smiled at them.

What are you all doing Oppa?” you asked them. Trying to get off the topic of you. They all started to talk at once and looked at each other. YouMiMei chuckled. Eunhyuk cleared his throat.

Just running errands.” he said. Jonghyun looked at you.

We were on break and I went with Kibum to get drinks. But ditched him and came back.” He said. You laughed.

That'll explain Oppa's face.” you said. Jonghyun looked at you oddly but soon found out.

Kim Jong Hyun!” Everyone turned to see a very angry Key. Jonghyun cowered in fear.

Oh.. Kibum ah..” he said. Key bowed to his seniors before dropping a grocery bag on the table in front of him.

You see this. You were suppose to run this errand with me!” Key hissed as he kept his rant going. You chuckled.

Wait, Kibum ah. Ki-.” Jonghyun sighed as he couldn't get through to . He looked at you then back at Key “(Your name) fainted.” Your eyes widen. Why did he say that. Key lazers went from Jong Hyun to you.

She what!? (Your name) ah are you ok? Is my baby ok?” Key asked shoving Jong Hyun aside and taking the place next to you. You sighed as Key went umma on you.


 

Oh, the feels.” Ayako said as you all were once again back stage in your dressing room. You smiled as you got your make up done.

Yeah, your next Ayako.” you said.

I know.” Ayako said. Hisu Mei looked at you from the couch.

Are you really ok enough to dance?” she asked. You gave a comforting smile.

I'm fine. That break helped. Also your food did too. Man that gave me energy for days.” You said. Eun Mei nodded. Mi Kyong came up behind you and hugged you when the make-up artist was done.

Oh, our baby is performing. Make unni proud.” Mi Kyong cooed kissing the top of your head. You whacked her away and laughed.

I will.” You said getting out of your chair and looking at yourself in the mirror. Your outfit was the first outfit you wore during the filming. But you were given a snap back the had Beat drop written in green letters. You held your mask up. Time for to shine.

Tae-by your up.” the same worker said. You nodded and put your mask on. You all walked down the hall to the stage.

Fighting.” AyaKyong whispered to you. You held your hand up as you walked on stage. You got surprised by the screams, but one you recognized. Ae Sook was in front row, holding a Tae-by poster and waving her hands. You wanted to cry. Your best friend was watching you. The PD persong handed you the mike and you stood in front of the crowd.

Hello, I'm Fire-5's Maknae Tae-by. “ you said while bowing. As soon as you said Fire-5 they screamed. You bowed again while fixing your mike. You were dancing so no hand held mike. You walked to your back up dancers and gave a small fighting to them. You closed your eyes. Counting down the seconds till your song. Soon it started.

Let the beat drop
 

Time to round them up

And tell them where we're gonna go

If they don't know how to work it

Then I'll leave them at the door

Gotta make it to the center of the circle, grab my hand

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance


Let it in your body

And the party won't stop

'Cause it's seven kinds of naughty

When you let the beat drop

I told it to you once

I said why don't you understand?

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance



So give it to me baby

Tell me, what's it gonna be?

Gonna give it to me dirty

Out where everybody sees

'Cause I can't do nothing with you

If you're never gonna dance

So you better find some rhythm

'Cause you're rocking with one of five

(Voice of a new generation)


Let it in your body

And the party won't stop

'Cause it's seven kinds of naughty

When you let the beat drop

I told it to you twice

I said why don't you understand?

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance


xxxxxx dance breakxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Let it in your body

And the party won't stop

'Cause it's seven kinds of naughty

When you let the beat drop

I told you three times

I said why don't you understand?

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance


Let it in your body

And the party won't stop

'Cause it's seven kinds of naughty

When you let the beat drop

I told you four times

I said why don't you understand?

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance


Let it in your body

And the party won't stop

Seven kinds of naughty

When you let the beat drop

I've said it five times

Said why don't you understand?

Tell the DJ drop the beat

Because we all gonna dance


 

They screamed. Your eyes widen. Like... whoa. You bowed again and made eye contact with Ae Sook. She was on the verge of tears. You waved to her and the crowd went wild again. You bowed once more. The PD person told you to go back to your spot. You nodded and went back. Knowing Ae sook was there gave you more energy. Fixing your hat back to it original place. Counting down the second again. And kept telling yourself, this was no longer practice, this was a performance. You song started again, this time you did it with more charisma. You heard screams and some of them sang along with you. All that nervousness melted into fun. Just like back at the practice room. When your dance solo hit they chanted your stage name.

Tae-by ah! Tae-by ah! Tae-by ah!

You wanted to give them your best. And by god did you. You song ended and the screams wouldn't stop. You bowed again.

Fire-5's Tae-by ah. Thank you.” you said bowing again. They screamed again, hearing boys yell don't go. You walked back stage as you unhooked your mic. Mi Kyong tackled you. Almost knocking off her sunglasses.

You are amazing! That was amazing.” she said. You hugged her back.

Oh that was soo much fun. Oh and Ae Sook was there!”

The one in Japan, where?” Ayako asked looking for her in the crowd.

The one holding the 'Tae-by' poster.” you said. Ayako nodded.

Oh, pretty.” she said. You laughed.

Yeah, she's my best friend.” you smiled looking at her.


 

The first thing you did when you got into the dressing room was text Ae Sook. She was probably to busy watching the other performances to notice. You watched the play back of the other performances. Yours was coming up. Your grip on your phone tighten. Soon it was your stage and you were impressed actually. Then your phone started to get blown up. Ayako laughed as your phone just kept ringing.


 

Bam! Long chaptet >.< This would have been up yesterday but.. it went poof! Here yah go :) Nice job performing!