EXO

My life as a SM town family member

"Every move we make is classic, just when you had a chance to miss us we'll be back." you rapped into the mic. Mi Kyong was bobbing her head to the music, nodding at you. Yoo Young jin clapped his hands.

"Prefect." he spoke into the mic so you could hear him in the recording room. You walked out of the room with Mi Kyong. Yoo Young jin turned to your group."we're making some progress. You might even debut eariler then we thought. Now, all we need is Hisu Mei to sing her part then we'll be done with this song." you whooped while you high 5 Hisu Mei. She bowed and entered the room. The Chinese beauty fixed he self and put on the head phones. Yoo Young jin leaned in. "Alright, take 1." he pushed some buttons. The music to your last part played, going into her next part.

"You don't have to do much, just let me hear you cry out loud." she sang. Yoo Young jin clapped his hands.

"Perfect, perfect!" he said standing. Hisu Mei bowed and left the recording room. Eun Mei high 5ed her as she sat down. Yoo Young jin smiled at you all. "Ok, shall we work on your next song?" he asked. You all nodded. He leaned back, "Ok, after I mix this together. Go on break." dissapointment was written all over your faces. Eun Mei smacked Ayako's knee to get her going. You said you good byes and left the room.

"Man, I wanted to see our next song." Ayako whinned kicking the back of her foot.

"Nothing we can do about it." Eun Mei said bringing her hands behind her head. You rubbed your arm.

"I guess. But we were on fire. Shame he had to stop us like that." you said. Hisu Mei patted your back.

"Oh you'll be-"

"Yeolie oppa!" Mi Kyong screamed, surprising you all. Next thing you new your mini Yoona ran down the hall. You watched her, surprised to see some members from EXO. Mi Kyong almost tackled the happy virus. Chanyeol laughed hugging your member back. Soon enough the rest of your members made their way down the hall, you falling a step behind. Hisu Mei smiled.

"Zhang Yixing, Hello." she said speaking in chinese to the EXO member, Lay. He smiled back at her, responding to her in chinese. The members that where there was: Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, D.O, Tao, and Kris. You made eye contact with Kai, who in return shyly looked away, whispering something to D.O. Kris was talking with Ayako, until he noticed you.

"Whoa, I don't remeber you during the trainee days." he said pointing at you. You was caught by surprise.

"Oh, you must be the one who hyungs talk about." D.O said looking at you. The rest of the EXO started to huddle to look at you.

"She has green eyes. It's her." Tao said in choppy korean. Ayako patted your back laughing.

"You must be her." Lay said studying you. You felt like you should be in a Zoo.

"Her name is (You name)." Kai said. EXO members turned to the dancer. Bothering him about how he knew your name when they didn't remember. Kai stepped back a little holding up his hands. "Taemin hyung told me."

"See, popular." Ayako gentelyspoke to you. You sighed.

"Life is so hard." you said rubbing your arms. Kris turned to you and smiled.

"I bet, with all the hyungs bothering you." he replied. You looked at him odd, then remebered that he was from Canada. Along with Tao, who was giving you a awe struck look.

"I wouldn't say they are bothering me." you smiled. Kai shyly walked up and bowed.

"Hello, Im Kim Jongin." he spoke. You bowed too.

"Lee (your name)" even though he knew it you said it anyway.

"Trying to make a move on her Jongin ah?" D.O asked placeing a hand over his shoulder. Kai looked flustered.

"Hyung." he whinned as he was able to get his voice to work. "N-no, Taeminnie hyung told me to be nice and become friends with her." he spoke softly, looking at you shyly. You laughed and warmly looked at Kai.

"I hope we become good friends, oppa." you spoke. Kai face held surprise as it redden.

"I hope so too." he said. D.O elbowed Kai and snickered.

"Yeah, oppa." he joked. Kai lightly hit his hyung.

"Leave Jongin alone, Kyungsoo ah." Kris said, sounding like a leader.

"What are you guys doing? Don't you have a something better to do with your lifes?" Ayako joked. You noticed that all manners were dropped. They all must be close. Kris poked her forehead.

"Nothing you should be poking you nose in." he joked back.

"Today is a day off. The other members are doing who knows what. We are going to go out. Wanna come?" D.O asked.

"Hmm, i don't know." Ayako did the look away and think pose. Tao slide over and poked her cheek, being cute.

"Please, let oppa take you out." he said, acting cute. Eun Mei laughed, calling Tao cute.

"Yeah let's go!." Mi Kyong said, she turned Chanyeol around and hopped on his back, surprising him. "Go horsey go." she joked. ChanYeol laughed pretending to drop her. Chanyeol then fixed her, making her more comfy on his back. Hisu Mei and Lay were to much into their oen world to realize anything.

"Lets go." Kris said, placing a arm over Tao and dragging him. Tao cried out to Ayako to help him. She laughed and followed. Eun Mei ended up calling the chinese kids to come along, then told Mi Kyong to get off of Chanyeol's back. D.O then started a conversation with her.

"After you." Kai said shyly, holding out hand to let you go first. You smiled at him, what a gentalman. You started to walk and Kai followed behind you. You turned around to talk to him.

"How did you meet Taemin oppa?" You asked. Kai started to think.

"During the trainee days. We got put in the same classes. Hyung talked first then we kinda became friends." Kai said, smiling at the memories. You nodded as you kept walking backwords. "How did you meet hyung?" he asked. You gave him a odd look. Kai covered his mouth with the back of his hands to hide his shy smile. "Hyung wasn't detailed, just that you are from his school aand he scouted you." you laughed.

"Ah, well at school there was a talent school. My firend Ae sook signed me up to take part." Kai looked intrested in what you said "I performed I.U sunbaenim's cover of Taeyang sunbaemin's I need a girl. I guess oppa was in the crowd with Manger Kim. After the show they wanted me to come down to SM. Then I met the CEO and here I am." you said. Kai nodded, then his eyes wide and grabbed you and pulled you toward him. You were surprised at the sudden movement. Kai let you go with one arm bowed to some employees that walked by. You bowed too, saying sorry. Kai turned to you.

"Maybe, you should walk forward now." he said laughing. I chcukled.

"Maybe that would be a smart idea." you said. You then noticed Kai still held you arm. Kai noticed too and pulled his arm away. He looked around shyly. You couldn't help but laugh and poked his cheek. "So cute." you laughed walking away. Kai came to your side. You started to and he would respond just as well.

 

"I swear, they should date." D.O said pulling his drink out of his mouth. You looked over at where he was. Mi Kyong and Chanyeol were happily chatting. Mi Kyong laughed at something ChanYeol said. You looked at them more.

"She likes T.O.P." You said. Ayako looked at you.

"Mi Kyong did say she liked guys that are tall and have deep voices. Chanyeol oppa has a deep voice and tall." she said. You nodded, this was true.

"In that logic, then she would like hyung too." Kai said pointing over to Kris who was talking with your every own leader and chinese beauty. Lay would laugh at things the leader would say. Tao looked over at the rapper couple.

"I remeber hyung would have rap battels with Mi Kyong ah. She beat him more than when he beat her." he said. You laughed.

"So, its one of those, wow she can beat me, love stories." you joked sipping on your coke.

"It just be that they are close. I'm close with you oppa." Ayako said pointing to D.O. He smiled at the Japanese Beauty next to him.

"Should we date?" he joked. Ayako slapped his arm but laughed with him.

"You wish." she laughed. Kai drank his coke, took a small glance at you then looked away. Tao turned to you.

"Are wearing contacts." he asked. You choked on you coke and started to cough. Kai started to pat your back.

"No, her eyes are real." Ayako said. "If she wore contacts her eyes would be noticable green all the time. Depending on the light would be when her eyes show a ceritain amount of green." Mostly your eyes are a really dark green that looks black, but in some lights your green stands out or when you wore green. And today you were waering a green tangtop, covered but a white zip up sweater and jeans. Well, it is December. Tao nodded, understanding. You thanked Kai for his help before turning to Tao.

"You almost killed me." you joked. Tao bowed in sorry, pouting. You laughed. "I'm just kidding. I get that question alot." you said patting the older male on the head. Your phone vibrated, you picked it up to see a massage from Taemin. You opened up the text to see and selca of Taemin and Key, they were making funny faces. You smiled at it. Kai looked over to your phone and laughed.

"He is such a dork." he said. You laughed.

"I know right." you said in a chuckle. You then turned to Kai. "Lets take a picture and send it to oppa." Kai nodded. You the camera and held it up. You couldn't get both you and Kai in the picture.

"Let me take it, my arms are longer." Kai took the phone from you, holding it up. You got a little closer to Kai so you both could be seen together. You didn't notice his shy flinch. You held up a peace sign and Kai slowly followed.

"1,2,3." you counted down, content with the click sound. You took your phone back and got ready to send it to him. "What should I put down?" you asked, looking at the blank writting screen. Kai thought.

"I don't know." he said. You thought for a second before laughing to your self as you typed. Kai leaned closer. "What are you typeing?"

"I decided to mess with him." You were shocked at the sudden closeness when you looked up but didn't say anything. " I put ' Jongin oppa replaced you oppa as my fave oppa. Kekekeke.'" Kai laughed. You psuhed the send button. D.O leaned over the table.

"Causing trouble?" he joked. You smiled at him.

"Always." your phone vibrated and you opened it up. Kai looked at it too.

My #1 oppa:

'What!? Jongin ah how could he T^T kekeke, are you guys having fun and getting along? Don't you dare cheat (you name) ah! Tell Jongin ah your mine! Kekeke.'

You laughed out loud with Kai. Ayako looked at you.

"What did he say?" she asked. You showed her your phone, both her and D.O looked at the phone and laughed.

"Hyung is so cute." D.O smiled. Ayako handed you your phone back. You looke at the message with a soft smile and started to type. 'I won't cheat kekeke' you pushed the send button.

"Hello?" Eun Mei held her phone. The table fell silent, aside from Chanyeol and Mi Kyong. Eun Mei nodded. "Ok, be right there." she hung up.

"Whats up?" Kris asked. Eun Mei looked over at you and Ayako.

"Time to go. The song is done." she said. Kai turned to you.

"Song?' he asked.

"Yeah, another song for our album. We have recorded 3 songs for far. We just finished out latest song. Mi Kyong, lets go." You called to your lovely rapper. Mi Kyong turned and put her phone down, her and Chanyeol were taking a picture.

"Aw! Really?" she whinned. You shrugged.

"Manger oppa called. Lets go." Eun Mei said shaking her phone. Mi Kyong frowned. Chanyeol took her phone and started to type in it.

"Here my new number." he said holding up his phone. The text was from Mi Kyong phone. "Now I have yours." Mi Kyong snatched her phone and joked that she didn't want it. You stood up. Tao looked up at you.

"Can we come too?" he asked. You looked at him then your older members. Hisu Mei winked and said something in Chinese. Tao frowned and responded, while your chinese beauty responded. Kris stood up too.

"We'll walk you back." he said. Eun Mei shook her head.

"Oh no, thats ok. You guys should enjoy the rest of your drinks." she smiled. Kai then stood up.

"No, please." he looked at you. "Do you mind?" he asked. You shook your head.

"Plus, I think they want more time." D.O pointing to the playing YeolKyong. Ayako stood.

"Please. We want more time together. When was the last time we saw them?" she pleaded. Eun Mei sighed.

"Fine." AyaD.O clapped and high fived. Kris smirked at Eun Mei who narrowed her eyes at him playfully. Hisu Mei started to talk to Lay in chinese again and Tao joined into the conversation. You shrugged and got out of your spot, with EXO dancing king right behind you.

 

"Take care." Eun Mei said to the EXO members.

"You better hurry up and debut." Kris pointed to your group.

"Will do, and our debut will be better than yours." Ayako joked as she stuck out her tounge. D.O rolled his eyes.

"Ok." he laughed but held up fighting hands. Hisu Mei was (you assume) was saying her good byes to the other Chinese members.

"See you later oppa!" Mi Kyong waved at EXO but more towards ChanYeol. Kai looked at you.

"Do us proud." he said. You nodded. D.O elbowed him.

"You sound like appa. Your a oppa Jongin ah. Say somthing else." he said. Kai hissed at him but turned to you.

"Take care." You waved as you took a step back, gettin ready to leave. The EXO boys waved goodbye as you left.

 

You walked into the recording studio. Mi Kyong sat down first and sighed. You sat next to her with a smile.

"He's only a phone call away." you joked. Mi Kyong nudged you gently.

"Not just him, all of them. I miss all of them." she whinned softly. You gave the humed at her.

"Whatever you say."

"Alrighty girls." Yoo Young jin smiled. "You ready." you all nodded. he swirled in his chair and played the music.

Eun Mei Hisu Mei Mi Kyong Ayako (Your name) English everyone rap, r-a-p-f-a-s-t. (music break) (x#= replay) loooong note Two people @ same time

Yeah! Sounds good. Turn the volume up. We Fire-5! Lets go!

Na la, nalala, lalala la la la (x4)

Yeah, voice of a new generation, like

Man, all of this is getting real old. It's like copy and paste, with cute faces and cute names with pink skirts and fluffy stuff. When is over used cycle going to end?

Man that style getting really old. No offense to those who still thinks its cool. Just not my style. My style more wild voice and dash of a exciting dance, maybe throw in a naughty rap, with a crazy performance.

Break these barriors that hold us down. You might look down just because we're young. But I won't just walk in your shadoooow

I want to walk side by side, with my own style.

Try and change us, we'll keep fighting. Watch us and our style are going to be we are world wide.

We A, A, A rebellion.

Introducing, Fire-5

Hey listen to us, Hate or love, as long as you know our name thats good enough.

We A,A,A,rebellion

Yeah! Flaming 5.

New voices, with a new flavor. It you can handle crazy get your hands up. It you can take the heat get your hands up.

La, nalala, get your voices out here la na la lala Whoaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaah na lalala

Get your armor, and get get you wepon, its time for a rebellion agiainst this whole industry

Every move we make is classic, make sure to catch your breath, just when you had a chance to miss us we'll be back.

You don't have to do much, just let me hear you cry out loud

Try and change us, we'll keep fighting. Watch us and our style are going to be we are world wide.

We A, A, A rebellion.

Introducing, Fire-5

Hey listen to us, Hate or love, as long as you know our name thats good enough.

We A,A,A,rebellion

Yeah! Flaming 5.

New voices, with a new flavor. It you can handle crazy get your hands up. It you can take the heat get your hands up.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Re-re-re- Rebellioooooon!

Whoooooooooooooooooa

We A, A, A rebellion.

Introducing, Fire-5

Hey listen to us, Hate or love, as long as you know our name thats good enough.

We A,A,A,rebellion

Yeah! Flaming 5.

New voices, with a new flavor. It you can handle crazy get your hands up. It you can take the heat get your hands up.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

 

You clapped your hands. Eun Mei had that proud mother smile on her face as she looked at you all.

"Daebak." Mi Kyong smiled. She started to patt herself on her back. Ayako rolled her eyes playfully at her. Hisu Mei quietly clapped with a content smile on her face.

"You like? Well that's good." Yoo Young Jin said smiling. Her turned in his chair and started clicking on his computer. "That's song number 3." you all high 5ed.  Yoo Young Jin turned back to you all.

"Now your next song is called Stop it." he said. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"My stop it?" you asked. Yoo Young Jin nodded.

"Yup, this song is a song our (your name) ah wrote herself. I've just composed it. I didn't change any lyric so alot of the criedt goes to you." he said pointing at you. You held your heart as Mi Kyong and Ayako hugged you and giggled. Eun Mei raised her hand.

"Is it possible that we make a song with all of us? Like we all compose and write lyrics." she asked. Yoo Young Jin held his chin.

"I don't know, it depends on how quickly we get this done. You have a couple songs to go. Unless you want to change one of your songs out. But the timing isn't right. How about on your next album." he said. Eun Mei frowned.

"Ok." she said. Hisu Mei raised her hand.

"If we create a song before we get to far, then can we put it in the album?" she asked. Yoo Young Jin shrugged.

"I don't know if you'll have time. But sure." he said. Hisu Mei clapped to herself. "Now here it is." he said turning and grabing music sheets. Yoo Young Jin pass them out. You looked at the page. Fully proud of yourself.

"The lyrics. They're awful." Ayako joked. You elbowed her as she laughed. Mi Kyong laughed.

"This explains my whole life story." she said.

"Well then, that explains alot." Eun Mei spoke playfully, Mi Kyong glared at her. You chuckled. Yoo Young Jin clapped his hands.

"Ok girls. Lets focus." he said. Your eyes where on him. It was like he flick a switch. "Ok, i'll run you threw ok. 1,2,3" you spent the a good 15 minutes copying whatever note he sang. Fixed you if needed and kept going. He got you all in the recording room. After a good 30 minutes you heard a phone go off. Eun mei stopped singing, giving a odd look. Yoo Young Jin turned around and opened the phone. "Yes?" you all just stared at him. He would nod, respond, roll his eyes and respond again. After a good 5 minutes he finally hung up. He lookes up at your group. "Sorry girls. Looks like I have to go. Well start again tomorow." he said getting up. You all stood up as Eun Mei walked out of the recording room. Yoo Young Jim bowed. "Sorry."

"Oh no its fine. Thank you for your time."  Eun Mei bowed. You all followed your leader. Yoo Young Jin said sorry again and left the room.

"Wonder who called?" Ayako asked rolling her neck. You shrugged.

"Maybe a girl." you said. Hisu Mei played with her hands.

"So, are we done for the day?" she asked. Eun Mei frowned.

"I guess so. We were suppose to record all day, but he left." she said. You all stood there like lost puppies. Then Trey walked threw the door.

"Hyung I-." he stopped when he saw you 5. You all eyed him.

"Oppa!" you all cried out and hugged him. Ever since you started to record you didn't see Trey at all. Honstly, you missed him. Trey laughed as he tired to get his arms around you all.

"Hi girls. Where is Hyung?" he asked. You all pulled away.

"He left. We don't know why." Mi Kyong said. Trey nodded.

"Oh, well then. Seeing you girls have time. Want to check out your dance for shout?" he asked. You eyed him.

"You mean, dance, shout. Your done!? you asked. Trey rubbed the back of his head.

"Well for the most part. By the time your album is done i'll have it down. I can show you the chours part." he said.

"Please!" You all cried out. Trey laughed.

"Alright alright. I'll show it to you. And teach you it." You jumped in the air. Excited that you finally get to dance. Your body felt sluggy since you haven't danced for a couple of days. You worked out but it wasn't the same. Mi Kyong sighed.

"And I was going to call Chanyeol oppa."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! Woohoo :) Finally meet some members in EXO! Woot woot! I kinda ship Chanyeol and Mi Kyong XD. So werid lol. Oh well, kinda made Kai look liked he like like you. I didn't mean too. Or he can. Your choice. I know Kyuhyun like likes you ;) Everyone else is interested in you. Taemin feels? Idk yet.

Chanyeol%2520Mi%2520Kyong..png I think they're cute ;) Maybe i'll make them a couple. Cute rapper couple lol.