Fan events!

My life as a SM town family member

"Its now-

-Rookies 13!" your group yelled out with MC Park Myung Soo. You all clapped and wooted. Both you, BPPOP Eungene, and NEVERMIND G-Hoon were more crazy about it. Greedy with screen time, however you try to get the others involed as much as possible. They show has gotten funnier over the short periode sense everyone has gotten comfortable. The only awkward people were PURPLAY's Seolha, M4M Alen, and the new kids.

"Yah, before we offically start the show. Let's welcome our new members to Rookies 13." Park Myung Soo said clapping. You jumped up and down while clapping. The new members bowed shyly. The only boy bowed first.

"Hello, I'm Yonghu from PURE. Take care of me." he said. The next was a girl who was dressed boyishly. She bowed.

"Hello, I'm Global Icon's Aram." she said. Next was a softer looking girl.

"Hello, I'm solo singer Ami. Please take care of me." she said bowing. Last was another female. She bowed.

"A-yo! I'm Delight's Makane Taehee. Watch over me well." she said. You clapped and cheered.

"Woo! Mega Yak, Mega yak, Mega yak uh!" you cheered. Taehee smiled but covered in laughter and gratefully bowed. Park Myung Soo shook his head.

"Taeby shi." he said. You bowed.

"I'm sorry." you said. Park Myung Soo pointed his finger.

"You wanna leave?" he said. You looked up.

"But, parting with you everyday." you pinched the briged of your nose, engrossed in your acting. Ami smiled as you promoated her song. Park Myung Soo shook his head and pointing out.

"Get out." he joked. You sighed.

"Ok, just remeber, I still love you." you said. Everyone cracked up. Yonghu smiled as you promoated him as well. Park Myung Soo pointed at you.

"Don't say werid things." he said. You shrugged.

"Why? The Beatles said odd things too." you said. Aram smiled. Park Myung Soo shook his head.

"You promoating skills are really bad." he said in laughter. You hung your head, causing laughter among the rookies.

"It's just that Kwan Wu oppa was that best at it." Ego's Bomb Kwan Wu left the show due to have nothing to promote anymore. It was smart since the show didn't need a lot of rookies at once. Seeing how the show is to promote the rookies thats currently promoting. G-Hoon is a speical case and they just let him stay since hes group isn't doing any other form of promoting. The other members lauged at you. Eungene gently smacked your shoulder. Park Myung Soo looked at the camera.

"Let's welcome, ZE:A FIVE!" Park Myung Soo said pointing  out toward the ZE:A members came walking in. You all cheered and clapped. The sunbae's bowed.

"Hello, we are ZE:A five!" the said. You clapped again. Park Myung Soo looked at you.

"Your so excited about them." he said. You looked at him.

"I'm excited every group that comes on the show." you said. Park Myung Soo nodded.

"Yeah, but your clapping was more flambonet today." he said. "your hands are red."

"They do sting a little." you said hsaking out your hands in a funny way. The other people on the show snickered. Park Myung Soo looked at the camera.

"Well then, we are now to start off with a new game today, however we are going to split into teams. Our Rookies and ZE:A five will be mixed together for this. We are going to have blue vs green. Everyone go and change." Park Myung Soo said. You all looked around, but some of the PD Noonas came around with boxes of shirts. Since there is a odd number Park Myung Soo was given a shirt too.

Green Team: You, Siwan, G-Hoon, Kevin, Ami, Yonghu, Bum Jin, Alen, and Boki.

Blue Team: Eungene, Park Myung Soo, MinWoo, Hyung Sik, Dong Jun, SeolHa, Zunny, Taehee, and Aram.

"Ah, now we all are split into teams. Lets start off the show." Park Myung Soo said.

"Yes let's." you said. Park Myung Soo lifted the MC cards to 'hit' you as you playfully flinched while laughing.

"Anyways, as everyone can see. We are split into teams. The game we are going to be playing is 'of course'." Park Myung Soo said. You smiled.

"Ah really!?" you asked. Park Myung Soo looked at you.

"Yes." he said. You clapped your hands then pointed at the MC.

"I've got alot to say." you said. Everyone started to laugh. Park Myung Soo looked at the camera with a smile.

"Ah, I've got a lot to say too." he said. You smiled as you held back your laughter.

"It might be to dangerouse to put you two up agaisnt each other." Siwan said. 

"Imagine how much the rateing would go up." G-Hoon said. You burst out laughing as you playfully smacked the older boy that stood next to you, causing laughter to others.

"Min Woo sunbaenim, do you like Taeby ah?" Bo Ki asked. Everyone stopped and looked at the ZE:A members. You looked at the eldest person in your group. Bo Ki looked over at you. "Sunbaenim just won't stop stareing." he said. Min Woo was flustered as he shook his hand.

"No-no. It's not like that." Min Woo said. HyungSik lightly nudged MinWoo.

"Siwan Hyung might kill you." he joked. Siwan got flustered. Park Myung Soo pointed at Min Woo and Siwan.

"You both like Taeby ah?" he asked. Siwan got embrassed as Min Woo shook his hand again.

"No, its not like that." he said. Bo Ki pointed at Min Woo.

"But he was just stareing at her." he said. Min Woo sighed as everyone kept pestering.

"No, its just that taeby shi eyes are really green. So i Just kept stareing." Min Woo said. Everyone awed. You smiled as you looked down.

"Don't know if they're a burden or blessing." you said. Everyone chuckled. Siwan smiled.

"I like them." he said. You looked up and looked at the ZE:A member with a smile.

"Thank you." you said. Eungene pointed.

"Lookie, the Oppa killer as came out once again." she said. You feel in laughter and embrassement. Everyone else started to laugh as well. Siwan turned red. G-Hoon had a force laugh. You pointed at your same age friend.

"Yah! Stop calling me that!" you said. Eungene pointed back at you.

"Its true! Every time a idol boy group comes on you always kill them! 2AM Seulong sunbaenim, U-KISS Hoon Sunbaenim and Kevin Sunbaenim, B.A.P Daehyun sunbaenim Now Siwan sunbaenim. Are you starting a Oppa collection?" she said. Everyone laughed. You pointed back at her.

"You make me sound bad!" like a , is what you meant to say. Its not your fault. Alen pointed toward you.

"She's really popular among sunbaenims." he said.

"Yeah, Zico Oppa has her as his wallpaper on his computer." Taehee said. You covered your face as your face turned red. Park Myung Soo pointed at you.

"Wow, your so popular." he said.

"Noona had a article about how Fire-5 was one of  the most popular groups. Every male group has atleast one memeber who ideal type who likes a member in Fire-5."  Bum Jin said. You uncovered your face.

"And in our group Siwan Hyung likes Taeby." DongJun said. Siwan covered his face in embrassement. You smiled.

"Oh, she likes it." Seolha said pointing at you. You covered your face in laughter. Omo how embrassing. After everyone calmed down the 'of corse game started. Green team sent in Siwan as Blue sent in Minwoo.

"First round is ZE:A members. Min Woo Shi why don't you start us out?" Park Myung Soo said. 

"Go Siwan sunbaenim!" you cheered. Since his back faced you, you didn't notice Siwan's happy smile.

"Hyung, are you that happy that Taeby shi is cheering for you?" Min Woo asked. Siwan got embrassed as others chuckled.

"Looks like its going to be a Taeby centered fight." Zunny said to Seolha.

"Of course." Park Myung Soo reminded Siwan.

"Of Course." Siwan said. "Are you upset Taeby shi isn't cheering for you?" you covered your face as a soft laugh came from you. They're really aruging about you now. Min Woo smiled as a forced laugh came out.

"Of Course." Park Myung Soo reminded.

"Of course." Min Woo said. "Hyung, Taeby shi has said she likes dancers, so out of the two of us she would like me more, you know that right?" Siwan did the 'i'm laughing but not really laughing' laugh as others burst out laughing. You covered your face as you laughed. Siwan pinched his nose.

"of course." Siwan forced out. "Taeby shi's first love is Yoo Seung Ho shi right?"

"Right." Min Woo nodded as did the rest of people.

"Yoo Seung Ho shi is a actor... I've acted too. So I might remind her of Yoo Seung Ho shi so she'll pick me over you." Siwan said. Everyone laughed at his werid logic. You covered your face and laughed. Min Woo smiled.

"Of Course." he looked at Siwan. "Hyung, unless you transform yourself into Taemin shi you don't stand a chance." Knock Down. Everyone burst out laughing as Siwan Physically wobbled at the words. You covered your mouth as you laughed.

"Min Woo shi wins!" Park Myung Soo said. Min Woo smiled celebrateing. Siwan went into the embrace of Kevin when he came back. Min Woo won again aginst Bo Ki but lost against Kevin. Kevin then took down DongJun but lost to Zunny. Zunny went against Ami and Lost, then Ami lost against Seolha.

"Next, we'll have Taeby go out!" Bo Ki said. You walked up to the purple line.

"Purple Line let me set up my world~" you sang DBSK-Purple Line as you did the movements very softly when you got there. Eungene laughed at you.

"Ok, Seolha shi, you start." Park Myung Soo said. Seolha looked at you.

"Taeby ah, you know how your image is suppose to be rebellious right." you nodded, "How come your here you act like a bashful idoit?" everyone laughed as you walked back words as you laughed.

"Of course." Park Myung Soo reminded you.

"Of Course." you said. You pointed at her "Your right, however, since my image is a rebelous, isn't me rebelling against my image still making me rebelouse? So I'm still in my image." you said. SeolHa looked down as othered oo'ed.

"It makes since." G-Hoon said supporting you. You turned a pointed at him with a smile.

"I can always count on you~" you said. G-Hoon pointed back at you.

"I know~" he teased you by copying you. 

"Of course." SeolHa said. She looked at you. "Your wearing contacts right?" you fell down as others laughed. You popped up.

"Of course." you said. You pointed at her. "Unni, my eyes are natural. U mad bro?" everyone started to die in laughter. Knock Down. SeolHa went back as everyone kept laughing. You and G-Hoon high fived as everyone kept laughing.

 

  You bounced in your seat as you all went to a fan signing event. You finally get to meet your fireflies in person. One- on- one. Your manger laughed as you all were chit chatting about it. You guys pulled up and saw fans out front. They all screamed when they saw your van pass by. You all waed even though they couldn't see you. Eun Mei turned around.

"Ok girls, lets behave." she said. You all responed as your manger parked the car. You all got out of the car and walked onto the stage where your fans could see you. They all screamed.

"Hello, we are fire-5!" your group bowed. Your fans screamed. You sat down inbetween Mi Kyong and Hisu Mei. Soon the fan signing event started. You reconized some fans (good and bad) but sign and smiled. You chit chatted more with younger kids and had a brighter smile when older people were there. Your fans was a veraity surprisingly, even some forgein fans were there. You signed all, you also got excited every time you met a formor class mate and so on. You were lfustered when a female fan started crying cause she was so happy to meet your group. You got a lot of gifts, they were removed from the table though and tooken somewhere else to be searched. You gained alot of fan letters and boys confessing their love for you. However, what surprised you most was when a fan came up to you and what she said.

"Can you sign this?" she asked, she didn't look to happy to see you though. You smiled.

"Sure, who am I signing for?" you asked. She pouted.

"It's not for me, i'm not a fan." she said. You looked at her surprised when you took the peice of paper.

"Oh, who is this for then?" You asked, if your not a fan then why are you here? The fan sighed annoyed.

"Jaejoong oppa told me to get this for him. Thats why I'm here." she said. You froze after you signed the paper.

"JYJ Jaejoong?" you asked. She nodded.

"Who else? Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa want one too but I can only have one thing signed. More fans will be up shortly." she said snatching the paper and walking away. Anyone around heard what happen. Mi Kyong and you made eye contact. Soon another fan came up and you signed for her. However, you couldn't get over the fact that a fan just told you that. At first you didn't believe it, until you heard girls squeling about JYJ's car driving past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah... lost intrest in this chapter lol sorry if it . I'm just in a JYJ mood all this month XD I miss DB5K T^T