SNSD & F(x)

My life as a SM town family member

   English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Okay girls, time to stop." Trey said. The girls all looked at him confused/

"But, it's only 12." Hsiu Mei said looking at the clock. Trey nodded gathering his stuff.

"My brother is having a wedding. If I leave now I can shower and change. So class will be cut short." he said slinging his backpack over. "Have a nice break girls." he said leaving the dance room. Mi Kyong started to bounce up and down.

"Yes! A break!" she said. Ayako joined her in her excitement. Eun Mei smiled grabbing her bag.

"I say we all get something to eat. My treat" she said.

"I'll go!" Hsiu Mei smiled. The girls all gathered their stuff as you just stood their watching them. Ayako looked at you.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked. You shook your head.

"No, I haven't earn it. I've been here for a month while you guys been here for way longer then me. You all go." you said walking to the stereo. Ayako frowned.

"Ok, just don't say to long." Eun Mei said hooking arms with Ayako. Hsiu Mei looked at you.

"I'll stay with you." she said putting her stuff down.

"No, I'll be fine. Go have fan." you said shooing them away. They all hesitantly left. You smiled at their fading figures. You pushed the play button and stood in front of the mirror. Counting the clicks till the song started.

 

     Hyoyeon and Amber where walking down the hall in SM. Talking about anything and everything, until Hyoyeon stopped.

"Unni? What's wrong?" Amber asked. Slowly Hyoyeon started to groove.

"This song is cool. Where is it coming from?" she asked looking around. Amber started to hear it too.

"It's down that hall." She said pointing to the hall next to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon grabbed Amber's arm yanking her down the hall.

"Let's go see who it is!" she said sprinting down the hall while dragging Amber.

 

   You stared at your twin who was coping your moves. Eyes checking if their was a mess up in the movements as you danced. To into what you where doing you failed to notice the two heads staring at you threw the window. Hyoyeon turned to Amber.

"Wow, she's killing it." she said in excitement as she grooved to the music. Amber nodded in agreement.

"Yeah..." she said. Neither of them noticing two goof balls coming down the hall.

"Josephine goon!" Donghae said bringing her into a head lock. Eunhyuk came right behind him laughing.

"Donghae oppa!" Amber whinned getting herself out of his hold. Donghae looked at the window Hyoyeon was standing infront of.

"What are you two doing?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk playfully nudged his friend

"Pepping at boys. You guys are dirty." both of them started to snicker. Hyoyeon's mouth dropped.

"We aren't like you HyukJae oppa, and their not boys, its a girl." she said. Amber smiled.

"And she's REAL good. See check her out." she said. Both boys looked into the room. At this point the song went into dubstep so you where popping.

"Wow, she's real good." Donghae said.

"Wow, she's real hot." Eunhyuk said, getting a slap by Hyoyeon behind him.

"Wow, she flipped!" Donghae exclaimed. Soon everyone was huddling by this little window. Kyuhyun was confused on why.

"Hyung." everyone turned to him. "What are you doing?" Eunhyuk smiled.

"This trainee, she's great." he said grabbing he's hand. "Look at her." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before looking in. Surprised to see you finishing up the dance. A smile rolled on his face as he open the door. The other four were surprised at he's sudden movement.

"Yah! Mystery woman!" Kyuhyun playfully yelled. Surprised you turned around.

"Aw, Kyuhyun sunbae-nim." You whinned covering your heart. "You scared me."

"Oppa, Kyuhyun oppa to you." he said. You were about to reply but noticed the other four. Surprised you bowed.

"Annyounghasehyo, sunbae-nims."you said coming back up. The other four responded to you with smiles. Hyoyeon clapped her hands.

"Your really good!" she said. A small blush crept on your face as you bowed.

"Thank you sunbae-nim." you said while covering your smile with the back of your hand. Donghae awed you, finding you really cute.

"Wow, your so pretty. Are you foreign?" Eunhyuk asked checking you out looking at you. You shook your head.

"No, I was born and raised in Korea. My mother is white." you said. Amber smiled.

"Do you speak English?" Amber asked. You looked at her.

"Yes, I'm fluent actually." you said. Donghae did the that-was-so-(cute,y)-I-loved-It walk with the I-can't-express-myself-so-I-clap-my-hands clap. Amber laughed.

"Your accent is the best." she said. You bowed again thanking her.

"Whats your name?" Hyoyeon asked. Your mouth open but your voice wasn't the one that spoke.

"Lee (Your name)." Kyuhyun said. Their eyes widen.

"Ah! The girl from Taemin ah's school right!" Hyoyeon said. You sighed, there it was the 'Taemin school chick' label again. Eunhyuk snapped he's fingers.

"Oh, she's the one you got a scandal with a few weeks ago!" he said. Now the 'scandal chick' label. Another sigh left your mouth.

"Yup, this is she." Kyuhyun said draping a arm around your shoulder. Donghae stared at you.

"He told us about your performance at the school, he forgot to tell us your pretty as well." he said. A small blush formed on your face. Maybe Taemin oppa doesn't think I'm pretty that thought made you frown, Taemin obviously thinks your talented, but does he see you more then that? More than a talented girl from his school? Amber looked around the room.

"Why is it only you in here? No teacher or other trainees." she said. You brushed Kyuhyun's arm off you

"Trey oppa had to go to a wedding so class ended early. They left while I wanted to stay so I could train more. Seeing how I've only been here a month I felt like I didn't deserve a break." a bunch of 'aws' came from them.

"Your so cool." Donghae said in the I-find-you-amazing voice as everyone and him had the I-think-your-amazing-and-cute look. You shyly smiled.

"I'm not to cool." you said. Eunhyuk clapped he's hands.

"As a oppa, I'll help you with your dancing." he said, sticking he's chest out with pride.

"Really? But aren't you busy sunbae-nim." you said, you didn't want to burden him. Eunhyuk gave you his famous gum smile

"No sunbae-nim, call me HyukJae oppa~, and I don't have anything till three. Oppa will help you." he said to you.

"Donghae oppa will help you too!" Donghae said some what pushing Eunhyuk away. Your eyes shined.

"Really?" you held your hand together. Donghae turned away.

"Ah, so cute." he whispered as he cover he's mouth with the back of he's hands. Kyuhyun eyed them. "I could even help you with singing." Donghae said.

"If it's singing, I'll be the better choice." Kyuhyun said. Hyoyeon started to chuckle to herself. Amber rubbed the back of her head.

"Hey, (your name)." Amber spoke, gaining your attention "When the boys are done playing 'ill be number one oppa' how about we catch something to eat?" your eyes widen.

"Really? You want to eat out with me?" you asked completely surprised. Amber smiled.

"Yeah, I'm free all day. You seem really cool and you are my Hoobae right?" she said. You smiled.

"Arasoo." you said. Amber nodded. Hyoyeon looked up at the clock.

"Crap! I gotta go. (Your name) ah nice meeting you." she said running out the door. You turned your head to the side.

"I think my next label is going to be 'the girl you talk to once and you end u calling her (your name) ah instead of (your name) shi.'" you said to yourself. Amber laughed, being the only who herd you.

 

   Three came rolling around, much to your displeasure.

"Oppa, it's three. You should leave." you said. Eunhyuk looked at the clock and frown.

"Yeah, its dreaded three." he pulled he's jacket back on. "Your really good (your name) ah. Just need to clean your lines a little more. And remember to stretch before you go to sleep and after your done dancing. Donghae ah, we got to go." he said turning to a sad Donghae.

"Yeah, see you later (your name) ah." Donghae waved sadly and walked out with Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun watched them. You turned to Kyuhyun.

"Don't you have to go too" he turned to you with a smile.

"Trying to get rid of me?" he joked.

"No, I was just asking. It'll be bad if you where late" you said. Kyuhyun looked at the door.

"No, my schedule starts at 7." he said. You frown.

"Why so late?" you asked. Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Just when the show starts. You get used to it though." he said. You stretch out your legs.

"There must be times when you don't sleep at all." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Yeah, but that's mostly around promoting a song. Some of the Hyungs will go days with out sleeping or only a couple of hours." he said. You frown.

"That can't be healthy." you spoke "Your fans must be worried. They want you to be healthy." Kyuhyun looked at you.

"Have you wished us to be healthy?" you smiled.

"Yeah, sometimes you all look like zombies cause your so tired. We like seeing you, but we like you healthy more." Kyuhyun smiled at you.

"(Your name) ah."

"Hey (your name)!" Amber said walking in. You looked over at her.

"Amber sunbae-nim." you got up and bowed. Amber waved her hand.

"Unni is fine, plus I promised to eat with you. I saw HyukJae oppa and Donghae oppa leaving so I came to get you. Yo, Kyuhyun oppa." she waved at Kyuhyun. Who half hearty waved back. Amber turned back to you "Come on (your name) ah, Krystal doesn't like to wait for too long."

"Krystal? Like Jung Krystal?" you spoke in surprised. Amber smiled.

"Yup, the rest of the gang is out there too. Kyuhyun oppa your welcome to tag along." she said. Kyuhyun looked at you then Amber.

"I have to meet up with Sungmin Hyung. Maybe next time." Kyuhyun said standing up. You frowned.

"You sure?" you asked. Kyuhyun looked at you with a small smile.

"Yeah, promise next time. Mystery woman." he said rubbing your head. He high five Amber before leaving the room. Amber turned to you.

"Grab your stuff and lets go." she said clapping her hands. Smiling you grabbed your stuff.

 

  "Ah, so your Taemin ah's (your name) shi." Victoria said smiling at you. You nodded with a sigh.

"I should just walk around with a sticker on my forehead saying 'I'm Taemin's Hoobae from school Lee (Your name)'" you said. Sulli laughed as she covered the food she put in . Luna chuckled.

"Taemin oppa just goes on about you. Like a proud father when he talks about you. Jinki oppa even told me about you. You left a good impression on the oppas." she said. You smiled, mentally crying at the 'proud father' part. Krystal swallowed.

"I understand where your coming from. I am viewed as So Nyuh Shi Dae Jessica's little sister still. It gets tiring right hearing that." she said "But atleast you won't have people comparing you to Taemin oppa." you frown at her. You could tell that it as hard on her. Being constantly compared to her sister must be a mental blow and a strain to their sisterly bond, also seeing how SNSD is more famous then F(X) she must feel like people are paying attention to them because she is Jessica's sister. You picked up another piece of food.

"Not to Taemin oppa, but I will get compared to SNSD sunbae-nims. Even you guys." you said placing it in your mouth. Amber frowned.

"I don't get the comparing. Like F(x) was compared to 2NE1 once, we are totally different but people still compare." she said putting a cola to her lips. You looked up.

"Hmm, well let them." F(X) looked at you weird. You looked back at them smiling, "they can compare all they want, not like they are doing anything with their life but just causing problems. It's not like they understand what you go threw. They can only bark but can't bite. I say forget what they say cause that's all they are, words. Plus your true fans see you, not comparing you to sunbae-nims." the girls looked at you like you brought Jesus to the table. Krystal smiled at you.

"Wow, you are right. I shouldn't worry about what they say or think. Just be me and not try to be my sister." she said. Sulli smiled too.

"Wow, and your the younger one? You sound like a Ajumma!" she joked with you. Victoria petted your head.

"When you debut, Umma will watch over you." you smiled at her.

"Alright." Luna lend on the table.

"(Your name) ah, Taemin oppa really likes you voice. Could you sing a song for us?" she asked. Krystal and Sulli started to clap their hands cutely. You coughed a little.

"A-are you sure?" Amber smiled at your shyness.

"Yup, everyone in SM wants to hear your voice. Taemin oppa can't shut up about it." she said. You coughed a little.

"I don't know, Eun Mei ah is better then me." you said. Krystal frown.

"Aw come on. Yah, as your sunbae-nim I want to hear it." she said. Your mouth dropped.

"Playing the Sunbae-nim card?" you said. Krystal smiled.

"You know it. I could play the unni card." She winked. In a sigh of defeat you massaged your neck.

"Arasoo, Arasoo." you said. F(X) got closer to you, anticipating your next move. You smiled at them.

"Do it do it, Chu~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have no idea How many times I had to write this chapter DX

Don't be the silent reader type, please post a comment :) comments make me happy LLL (Laugh, Like, Leetuk)

Oh can someone help with pictures? I want one of those main image things with the title on it :) & how to post one without the http: thingy. I'm mental about that kind of stuff.

OMG TAEMIN'S B-DAY & B.A.P COME BACK!!!!! Excited! I might write a one shot for Taemin b-day & B.A.P... who knows ;)