Title

My life as a SM town family member

You got out of the car, rubbing your eyes. Today was another day of 'Rookies 13' filming. However, you were terrible sleepy. Your manger got out and stood next to you.

"Let's go." he said, gently shoving you foreword. You waved at him.

"Ok, ok." you said yawning.

"(Your name) shi!" you turned around to see Ladies Code Zunny. You bowed.

"Hello." you said. She bowed to you.

"Hello. Hey great performance this week. Really, your daebak." Zunny said. You bowed again.

"Oh thank you." you said. Zunny smiled as she slide and arm around over your shoulders, walking with you inside.

"Did you hear? We have a new rookie with us." she said. You tilted your head to the side.

"New rookie?" you said, thinking . You snapped. "Oh I know who your talking about." Zunny smiled.

"Yeah, m4m? Their youngest is here today. He'll be joining us." she said. You nodded.

"We need more girls around here." you said. Zunny laughed.

"(your name) ah!" Eungene called to you, she already had makeup on for the show. You bowed lower then Zunny.

"Hello Eungene ah." you said. Eungene wrapped a arm on your empty side.

"The new kid is here, he looks totally scared."  she said. You tilited your head then started to head over to were the new boy was. There he sat twittling his thumbs while he talked with his manger. You studied him a bit before you broke free from the girls, heading over to him. "Omo! What is she doing?"

"She's going to talk to him." Zunny said, watching you get closer to him. The M4M boy looked up when you came in range of his sight. You smiled.

"Hello, I'm Fire-5 Taeby. My real name is Lee (Your name). Nice to meet you." you said bowing. The member got flustered, bowing as well.

"Hello, I'm M4M Alen. My real name is Fang Yilun." he said shyly with a polite smile. You nodded.

"Nice to meet you Yusheng shi, let's work hard and become friends. Ok?" you asked. Alen nodded. You smiled.

"(Your name) ah! Your turn for make-up!" G-Hoon called for you.

"Ok!" you replyed back. You turned back to Vinson, "Relax, its alot of fun. I'll be leaveing first." you bowed before leaveing the dazed boy behind. You smiled walking up to the gutair player. "Hello Oppa." you said doing the bow while walking. G-Hoon smiled back.

"Hello, making the new guy feel welcome?" he asked. 

"You should go talk to him, make him feel part of the group." You said pointing your thumb over to Alen. G-Hoon smiled shyly.

"Should I?" he asked. You nodded.

"Yes! And get others to go as well. Make him comfortable." You said walking past him. G-Hoon sighed with a smiled.

"Arasoo... Bum Jin shi, come here!" he called out to the youngest of everyone. You sat infront of the make-up mirror while the aritst started to apply make up.

"Hello." you made eye contact with Bo Ki in the mirror. You smiled.

"Hello." you said back. Bo Ki sat in the chair next to yours.

"Guess who's coming today." he said. you looked at the mirror confused.

"Who?" you asked. Bo Ki leaned on the arm rest.

"U-KISS Sunbaenims." he said. The make up artist almost dropped the brush. You looked up at her.

"Unni, are you a KISSME?" you asked the make-up artist. The women smiled.

"A little bit." she said. You rose a eye brow.

"That response was not one of a little fan." Bo Ki jumped in. The make up artist blushed. You smiled.

"Oh~ which member is it? Eli Oppa, Kevin Oppa?" you asked. The make up artist shy smiled when she applied more make up on you.

"DongHo shi." she said shyly. Your eyes widen along with a smile.

"Oh~ Unni~." you teased. The Make up artist blushed more.

"Yah, get off of my chair. Your done." she said embrassed. You smiled.

"Arasoo~" you teased hopping off the chair. Bo Ki chuckled hopping out of the other chair

"Noona~" he teased as you both walked away, and you almost ran right into the Makane of U-KISS. You stopped before you did. DongHo looked at you surprised along with Eli. You took a step back and bowed, Bo Ki bowed as well giving your greetings. The U-KISS members bowed as well.

"Omo! Fire-5 shi!" Kevin said, coming out of no where. You jumped in surprise along with Bo Ki. Eli looked at the hyper member.

"Aish, you scared me." he said. Dongho looked back at you.

"Y-yeah, Fire-5 Taeby. Nice to meet you all." you said bowing at a 90 degree. Eli smiled.

"Oh, you have nice manners." he said. You nodded.

"Rookies, lets gather up." The PD person called out. You bowed with Bo Ki again and you both headed to the PD. Bo Ki smiled at you.

"Miss popular." he said. You rubbed your head.

"Only because I'm part of SM." you smiled. Bo Ki shook his head.

"It could be, but also your group is really high class. Haven't you seen the articles? Your performace level is about the same level as sunbaenims, your group has good charasmia and awesome stage persence. I read another article that your performances get people excited. Even if you weren't from SM, I think you all will be as popular." Bo Ki said. You smiled rubbing your arm. He smiled. "I also think the natural green eyes have something to do with it." you laughed.

 

Park Myung Soo gathered everyone around. and started the show.

"Today, we have a new member. New member, please introduce yourself." Park Myung Soo said turning to Alen who was right next to him. Alen shyly smiled at the camera and bowed.

"Hello, I'm M4M Makane Alen. Please look after me." he said. Everyone clapped but of corse you clapped the most and loudest. Cuasing laughter. Park Myung Soo looked over at you.

"I see you'll be working hard Taeby shi." Park Myung Soo joked. You smiled.

"Go big or go home. Thats how I live." you said, confidently. Eungene and G-Hoon who where the closest to you smirked in there hidden laughter.

"Could you go home now?" Park Myung Soo asked. You pointed to yourself.

"Me?" you asked. Everyone snickered.

"Who else will I be talking too? Leave." Park Myung Soo pointed at you then pointed at the door. You feel on your knees.

"MC sunbaenim." you said holding your hands together, looking that you are about to beg. "Thank you, thank you!" you joked. Everyone smiled. "Manger Oppa, let's go. I want some jjajangmyeon." you said getting up and walking causing small laughter.

"Noona, take me with you." Bum Jin said raising his hand with his happy smile as you walked past him. You smiled wrapping a arm around his.

"Arasoo~ Noona will treat you." you said in a Noona tone. Park Myung Soo pointed at you with laughter.

"Yah! Taeby ah, were in the middle of filming. Could you do that later?" He said. You let go of the ICONIZED member and returned to your spot.

"Ajusshi told me to leave." you pouted. Park Myung Soo pointed his MC cards at you.

"Ajusshi? Yah." he said while laughing. Everyone else snickered. Alen smiled the widest looking at you. Park Myung Soo looked at the camera "We can always count on Taeby shi." he said. You smiled rubbing your head. Eungene leaned on you with a laughing smile. "Now, we have really charming guest today, pleased to introduce, U-KISS!" Park Myung Soo called out. Everyone clapped and cheered as the members walked up. The U-Kiss members did the walk bow. They stood in their spots.

"Hello, we are U-KISS." They said. Everyone clapped again.

"Nice to have you." Park Myung Soo said. He turned to the boys. "Have any of you saw the brodcast last week?" he asked. Soohyun and AJ rose his hand. "Really?" he asked in surprised. Soohyun nodded.

"Yeah, Jo Kwon ah told me to watch it." Soo hyun said. You slinetly clapped. Park Myung Soo nodded.

"What did you think of it?" he asked. Soo Hyun smiled.

"It looked fun." he said. Everyone nodded. AJ nodded.

"I was watching it with Hyung. I found myself laughing lot." AJ said. G-Hoon looked over at you. You looked at him with a confused look. Park Myung Soo kept talking to U-KISS. You looked back over and meet eyes with Hoon, he smiled at you polietly and you did the small bow of the head while having a polite smile. You adverted your eyes from Hoon and looked back at Park Myung Soo. G-Hoon looked between you and the elder Hoon and pouted while scruching his nose.

 

"Lunch break." The PD said. You looked up from your spot and smiled.

"Food!" you exclaimed. U-KISS smiled at you. Eungene hopped from her spot and linked arms with you.

"Food!" she exclaimed with you. Kwan Wu laughed.

"Cute." G-Hoon said in his laughing. You turned around to look at purplay SeolHa. She looked at you then looked away, talking to Zunny. You looked from SeolHa to Bum Jin.

"Jin ah, come get some food." you called to the youngest member. Bum Jin looked up and shyly smiled.

"Arasoo." he said getting up from his spot. You and your buddies walked over to get your food. When you sat down, you were surprised when U-Kiss Hoon sat across from you with his food. You bowed.

"Hello." you said. Hoon smiled.

"Mind if I eat here?" he asked. Eungene smiled and nodded. You shrugged and smiled.

"Well, your already sitting down, no point in trying to kick you out." you joked, eating some kimichi. Hoon chuckled, finding you funny. Kevin sat next to Hoon.

"Hoon ah~. Hello." Kevin said to the three rookies. You all bowed with full mouths. Kevin made eye contact with you. "Wah~ a fire 5 member. I really like your album. Really your group is Daebak!" you smiled, covering your mouth with the back of the hand thar held your chop sticks and bowed.

"Thank you." You said once your food was swallowed. "I'm glad you like us."

"Were not the only ones." Kevin said picking up some rice. "Alot of other groups like you. 2pm Junsu actually has Shout as the caller tone. Well, thats what Soohyun hyung said. Really, your group is daebak. I'm a fan." You felt awkward, espically since Kevin is only praising your group when both other rookies are next to you. You were happy, just wish he would tone down on the praising you and praise everyone else. Hoon looked at Eungene.

"Your group is very adroable. Today is also a very nice song." Hoon said. Eungene smiled.

"O-oh, y-yeah. Thank you sunbaenim." she said, a light blush coming over her face. Kevin looked at Bum Jin.

"You play the bass right?" Kevin asked him. Bum Jin meet his eyes then looked down shyly.

"Y-Yeah. The bass guitart." Bum Jin said shyly. You smiled putting some meat on his rice.

"Aigoo, Jin ah is so cute. Eat up." you said in a Noona voice. Bum Jin shyly smiled bowing. Eungene lightly smack your arm.

"Stop it. Your giving me goosebumps." she said. You blew hair out of your face.

"I'm the youngest in my company and group so its nice to take care of someone else now." you said. Kevin put his elbows on the table laying his chin on the back of his hands with a content smile.

"Is that so?" Kevin smiled. You lean back alittle bit, picking up another thing of kimichi.

"Is it true that Taeby stands for Taemin's baby?" Hoon asked. You held the kimichi lower.

"Yeah, becuase oppa discovered me. It was a nick name but our CEO liked it so much it became my stage name." you said placeing the kimichi in your mouth. Hoon nodded. Eungene turned to you.

"By any chance, do you talk to DBSK sunbaenims?" she asked. You nodded with your full mouth. Bum Jin lean foreword.

"Noona, how about TRAX?" he asked. You swallowed.

"I havn't meet any TRAX sunbaenims yet." you said. Bum Jin pouted and turned back to his food. Hoon smiled at you.

"You must be loved by you sunbaes." Hoon said picking up a piece of meat. You smiled.

"Some more then others." you smiled.  Hoon smiled while placeing the meat on your rice. Everyone looked surprised.

"Can't blame them." he said, going back to eating. Kevin's mouth was gapeing at his fellow member.

 

  You stared foreword in the car. The scene with Hoon placeing the meat on your rice played in your head. Your manger looked over at you when you reached the red light.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. You looked over at your manger.

"Oppa, do you think U-KISS Hoon sunbaenim likes me?" you asked. Your manger gave you a odd look, then look foreword.

"I think Kevin goon liked you more." he said. You looked foreword.

"But Kevin sunbaenim didn't give me meat." you said. Your manger looked back at you.

"U-KISS Hoon goon gave you meat?" he asked. You turned back to him.

"I could be over thinking it. I give Bum Jin food all the time and I don't think of him romantically. Plus Hoon sunbaenim said he liked Hisu Mei." you said looking foreward. "He could just be being nice to get close to me then get close to Hisu Mei! I figured it out!" you said with a happy smile. You turned to your oppa. "Manger oppa, should I hook Hisu Mei up with Hoon sunbae?" you asked. Your manger laughed.

"Only you. One your not allowed to date, two Hisu Mei is under aged, Hoon would get in trouble with the law. Is Hoon even Hisu Mei's type?" he asked. You looked at him then looked at the green light in thought. Your manger shook his head. "You think someone likes you when they don't, but you fail to notice the ones that do. Aish, this girl." he said under his breath. You turned to him with a confused look.

 

  "Your first pay check." Kim Young Min said handing out envolpes. You all took your envolpes with wide eyes. "We did say the 16th of each month would be pay day. So here you go." he said smiling. Mi Kyong was the first to open hers and her eyes popped open. Ayako looked at her then went to open hers, she started to speak in Japanese in a shocked voice. Hisu Mi opened hers as well. Eun Mei just stared at it, coming from a rich family she wasn't phazed. You finally open the envople.

"30,000?" You exclaimed. That was a huge number. Kim Young Min smiled.

"Your CD's sold nonstop, your song has been sweaping charts, always with in the top 5 in Korea. In other Aisan countries your #1 in both Japan and China. In the Malaysia your #3. Your doing a good job in Europe and USA. You seem to be popular in spain as well. Your music video is almost reaching the 200,000,000. You girls are doing a better jobb then we expected." he said smiling. You looked up at him.

"W-we are?" Mi Kyong said in shock. Ayako was in shock, tears forming in her eyes. Kim Young Min looked at you.

"Your next pay check will have a little more on it for your varity show. Everyones check a more on it for your solo songs." Kim Young Min said. You all just stared at him. Your manger laughed.

"Their all in shock." he said. Ayako pinched herself and flinched.

"This isn't a dream." Ayako said. Your CEO smiled.

"I think your furture is really bright. I can't wait to see how your fan cafe goes." Kim Young Min said walking out.

"I could die." Mi Kyong said looking at the check. "Do you know how many shoes I could buy with these!?" she exclaimed. Hisu Mei smiled at the check.

"I could buy my younger brothers those shoes they wanted." She said. Ayako stood up.

"Manger oppa, how can I send this money to my mom?" Ayako asked. Manger Kwang nodded.

"Let's set up a bank account for you first. All of you, come along." he said. You all stood up, you smiled at Ayako who wiped her eyes. Eun Mei pulled your member close to her on the way out. In the car Ayako pulled out her phone, dailing a number. She spoke in Japanese, she went quite a little then a tear fell from one of her eyes. She started to speak in Japanese. You smiled, now Ayako can help her family like she wanted to. Yoo noticed each of the members calling their family, well besides Eun Mei. You opened up your phone, going through your contacts when f(x) Krystal texted you. Surprised you opened it.

Hey girl, what you doing? her text was in englshi. You smiled, changeing the language on your phone to Eng as well.

Just got our pay checks. Going to make a bank account for them. What you doing? you replied. Krystal replied back.

Nothing really so i'm bored, lol She said.

That happens. I'm kinda bored as well you replied. You were surprised when sunddenly Jessica started to call you. You cleared your voice.

"Hello?" you said.

"Ah, (Your name), have you seen Krystal? I don't know where she is and I can't get a hold of her." Jessica said. You tilited your head.

"I don't know where she is. But I'm texting her right now." you said. Jessica sighed.

"Unni, did you and Soo Jung get into a fight?" you asked. Jessica sighed again.

"Yeah, a small one. Could you tell her to call me please?" she asked. You nodded.

"No problem, I will." you said.

"Thank you (your name). Bye." Jessica said.

"Bye." you said hanging up. You opened the new text from Krystal.

We should hang out when you get back. How about we get some spicey rice cakes from the street food stands. That sounds yummy huh? her text said. You open the message.

Will love too. Oh and Su-yeon (Jessica Korean name) is looking for you. you replied back.

She is? Oh ok. We'll hang when you get back. Ok, see you later <3 you smiled. Oh sibling fights. You scrolled through your phone again and open a text message page and sent a message. You smiled leaning back in your seat. A massage appeared on your screen. You smiled, opening the text that your elder brother, Jae, sent you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-huh a-huh a-huh. listening to After scholl bang XD This is kinda short huh? Sorry T.T