Hello... SHINee & Super Junior?

My life as a SM town family member

"SHUT UP!" Ae sook screamed in your class room. Pulling her back to her seat you shushed her as smiling to some of your class mates.

"Shhh, don't make a scene!" you said turning back to her.

"How could I not make a scene my best friend-." She looked around to see if anyone was listening then lean in more "-Is a SM trainee!" you looked around before getting closer to her.

"Yeah, but I don't want the whole world to know!"

"Your already popular."

"Not the point! I'm saying there is no need for everyone to know.  What do you mean popular?" Ae sook hit your head. Covering the spot you gave a unhappy moan.

"You should brag. Your gone be famous." She said pulling out her books for school.

"I'm not going to br-" suddenly a whole thing of flowers got shoved in your face.

"(Your name) ah! Your confession was herd loud and clear." Said a boy with a bowel cut with tiny eyes. You took the flowers to look at the boy.

"Why hello Chin Ho shi." Chuckled Ae sook staring at you. You placed the flowers on your desk in confusion.

"Confession? What confession?" You asked. Chin Ho slammed his hands on our desk.

"The one at the talent show. Your song was a clear confession of desire for me to be your man!" oh god you thought face palming. Chin Ho never hide how he felt about you and some how believed that you liked him back. In the end his interactions with you became something fun to watch for everyone else and hell for you. You uncovered your face.

"Chin Ho shi, it was just a song. There is n-"

"Call me Chin Ho AH yeobo!" He whinned. "And I am fully ready to give you my response."

"But I -"

"Girl I need a girl~" Chin ho started to sing horribly off key. Shock was written on your face as Ae sook (along with the few in your class) started to laugh. Chin Ho was very passionate in his (crappy) singing that he got on one knee. Kill me now! you covered your eyes as your fan boy sang to you.

"Mr. Kwon." A deep voice came from the door. Chin Ho stopped and turned. A elder man with grey hair and thick glasses stood. "I believe you have class with Mrs. Choi, not me. I would hope you won't be late to her class." You let out a sigh in relief as Chin Ho ran out of the class. Ae sook turned to you with a smile.

"They are pretty flowers."

"Shut it."

 

   "Think about it, one day you'll sing with Taemin oppa." Ae Sook said sitting on the bench with you. You smiled to yourself at the thought.

"That would be amazing." you sighed as you picked up your lunch box. Ae sook shook her head.

"No what's going to be amazing is that you'll be near Changmin oppa! Or even with Jonghyun oppa!" you shook your head as Ae sook whinned about you seeing her dear SM oppas.

"TAEMIN (Shi, ah, oppa)!" you both looked over to see a small crowd of girls calling out to Taemin. He looked uneasy as the girls ran over. You glared at them as they bothered your idol.

"Man, can't he get one moment by himself?" you muttered shoving your pb&j i your mouth. Ae sook laughed.

"Once you debut, it'll be like this."

"Yeah, but I'll have you, he doesn't have anyone." you both watched as he slowly got away from them. As turned away from them your eyes met. The uneasy smile on his face turned into a real smile as he gave you a small wave as he walked away. The pb&j that you were chewing on fell back in the lunch box as your mouth fell open. Taemin just waved at you...AND smiled.  Ae sook looked at you.

"If only you could see your face." the face she was talking about turned to her.

"He waved at me." you grabbed your best friends shoulders and stated shaking her "Taemin oppa WAVED AT ME!" Ae sook pushed you away. You held your hands to your heart. "I could die~"

"Don't die yet." Ae sook said snapping her fingers in your face. "So, do you have training today?"

 

 "See you tomorrow Ae Sook ah!" you waved at your best friend as you ran out of class. Ae sook yelled back her goodbye as she kept cleaning up her space. You ran threw the empty hall and out the door. You really didn't want to be late on your first day. As you turned out of the school gate you ran into someone.

"Ow, sorry." You said looking up, only to be looking at Taemin. "o-oppa!?" Taemin gave you an odd look at oppa but smiled nether less.

"I herd you got in." Taemin said "Congrats (Your name) shi. I knew you could do it." A cheesy smile broke on your face.

"W-well, yeah, CEO said I-I was good, so yeah." You looked away as your cheeks flushed in red. Could I be any more weird!? you mentally kicked your at awkward atmosphere. If it wasn't Taemin the conversation could keep going but since it is Mr. prince charming himself the princess dropped dead.

"Since we are both heading to SM wanna catch a ride with me?" Taemin asked. You stumbled a little bit and looked at him.

"R-really? Like... now?"

"No tomorrow." He joked as playful smile spread on his face. "Your my Hoobae now, I got to take look out for you." his voce was sweet and sincere you melted. On top of that your English switch Hoobae to Honey so you about died. A horn honked that snapped you out of your daze. You turned to see Manger Kim waving at you two threw the open window.

"Hey manger Kim." You said smiling threw the window as both you and Taemin walked up to the car.

"Hello (Your name) shi, going to your first day?" your nodded was the only response he got "Well, were going that way, wanna join us?" Taemin nudged you playfully.

"Come on (Your name) shi, it'll save you the walk." he said smiling. If you felt like your insides were melting but now your legs were jello.

"O-ok." you said shakily. Taemin smile brighten as he opened the passenger door to the back for you. Clumsily you got in.

    The ride was enjoyable, you talked with Manger Kim most of the time and when Taemin talked you got shy but was able to responded (barley) better so when you showed up at the SM building you got a sad. Manger Kim parked the car.

"Well it was fun (Your name) shi." Manger Kim said sliding out of the car. You nodded as you got to the door, surprise when Taemin opened it for you. Giving a shy thanks you got out, brushing off your skirt.

"Do you know which room your going to?" Taemin asked. You gave a shy nod.

"You must be (Your name) shi!" a loud voice came from behind you. Turning around you saw Jonghyun looped in arms with Key. Minho stood next to Onew who was a little behind them.

"Hyungs." Taemins smile brighten at the sight of his brothers as you about fainted. Oh god, SHINee is infront of me!

"Your shorter then I thought." Jonghyun said studying you. Key scoffed.

"Like you have room to talk." Jonghyun shot a glare a Minho. You bit your lip to keep you from laughing. Onew came up to you and bowed shyly and you bowed back.

"I'm Lee Jinki, this is Minho ah, Jonghyun ah, Kibum ah, and you already know Taemin ah." he said pointing to each member. Even though you knew you kept that to your self.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee (Your name)." you smiled back. Key smiled.

"We know. Taemin ah wouldn't shut up about you." Your face turned red. Taemin jumped in.

"I was telling them about the talent show!" he said stuttering. Minho patted his head.

"He says your voice is no joke, can we hear?" Jonghyun asked with his puppy eyes. You stared at him.

"Uh, I don't know, I might crack...""

"Aw, please please please!" Jonghyun begged giving you a pout. How can you say no to that?

"Ok, what would you want to hear?" Key and Jonghyun started to bounce up and down like crazed fan girls meeting Bi Rain in a bath house.

"Sing Sherlock!" Key said shaking his hands. Jonghyun nodded shaking Key. You coughed in your hand, are they really over 20?

"Sorry this is going to eed to happen later." Manger Kim said walking up "We got to go." Jonghyun and Key both started to whine. You gave a sigh, oh well not much you could do about that. Manger Kim rushed them to the car as you slowly got out of the way. Each member saying bye before getting in. Taemin looked at you.

"Good luck, see you later (Your name) ah." He waved then got in the car. You froze in your spot as you watch SHINee drive away in their car.

(Your name) AH not SHI but AH! He said AH!

You fan girled like crazy in the parking lot. You happily skipped to the building replaying the scene in your head.

 

   "You must be Lee (Your name)." Said a tall man in sweat pants with his long black hair in a pony. You where standing at the clerks desk waiting for someone to help you. You turned to him.

"Yes I am." The man smiled.

"Hey, you can just call me Trey, I'll show you to the practice room for you new meat." oh thats thrilling. You followed Trey down some halls and to a door. You could hear some music playing. "The girls are already here. Come on." he opened the door. You followed him to be metwith four other girls. One girl had short black hair that only little past her ear with bangs and she was wearing pink. A girl next to her had long brown hair tied in a pony and was wearing a yellow shirt. Another girl had short brown hair with blonde high lights and was wearing green. The last girl had long black hair tied in pig tails and had one freckle under her left eye she wore red. All of the girls were beautiful, stunning in every way. You felt out of place next to them. " Girls, this is your new friend (Your name). Introduce yourself." The first girl in pink smiled.

"Annyounghaseyo, I'm Choi Eun Mi." Pink one bowed

"Annyounghaseyo, I'm Kim Mi Kyong." Yellow one bowed

"Annyounghaseyo,  I'm Chan Hsiu Mei." Green one bowed, you were surprised to find a Chinese person in your group but you couldn't say much Whitey.

"Annyounghaseyo, I'm Fujioka Ayako." Red one bowed, if the Chinese one shocked you the Japanese one knocked your socks off.

"Annyounghaseyo, I'm Lee (Your name)." You bowed back. Eun Mi eyes widen.

"Oh! Your the girl from Taemin oppa's school right?" You laughed.

"Yup, thats me." Mi Kyong smiled.

"Oh, your so lucky~ I've seen him once here! You can see him everyday!" You scratch your head.

"Well, not as much as you would think."

    

  Trey got you guys to start training (after he got out of your spell of dragging people into conversations) and you must say that you were exhuasted. The dance was intense same with the singing lessons. You walked out of the building on your break. You were chilling in the back as you looked up at the sky. Singing softly you started to sing Big Bang Haru Haru. You didn't know that a guy was siting on the other side of the wall. To his surpirse he turned to look over where you are sitting. He fell for your voice, it was really beautiful. You didn't realize him until he stood next to your sitting figure. You looked up only to see Super Junior's Kyuhyun. Surprised, you stood up and bowed.

"Annyounghaseyo." you said back at him. He gave you a charming smile.

"You have a nice voice, very soothing." you bowed and thanked him. He gave you a odd look. "I don't remeber seeing you around, are you a new trainee?" you smiled.

"Yup, I'm Lee (Your name)." Kyuhyun snapped his finger.

"Oh, your the rookie from Taemin ah's school right?" You face palmed.

"Is that my stature here? Taemin oppa's school mate? How does everyone know anyway?" Kyuhyun laughed while scratching his head.

"Word travels fast here, you'll be surprised." You laughed as you took out your pony tail to redo it.

"I see, so I'll forever be 'the girl from Taemin oppa's school.'" Kyuhyun placed his hand on your shoulder. You blushed a little bit.

"It'll be fine, later everyone gong to be talking about how great your voice is." He said removing his hand.

"Thank you, but Eun Mi's voice is way better then mine." You said pulling your hair into tight pony. Trey opened the door.

"(Your name) shi, break time is over." both of you looked at him."

"Ok, well I'll be leaveing first then." You bowed "Good bye." you went toward the door. Kyuhyun smiled.

"Good bye (Your name) ah." you slipped on your way in by the shock of being called (your name) AH and not SHI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy.... sleepy.... good night =_=

2 ahs in one day... you might die!