One day

My life as a SM town family member

You opened your eyes tor the room you shred with your leader. Youturned yourself to see the sleeping doll. Eun Mei mummbled a little then bit her thumb nail. That was her sleeping habit that was kinda cute. You fully rolled over and slung a arm over your leader.

"Today you get to perform your song." you smiled at her. You got up and looked at the clock and chuckled. Forever wake up early. You slowly moved out of the bed. you yelped when you got pulled back. Eun Mei smiled at you as you looked at her. "Oh, good morning."

"Go back to sleep." Eun Mei mummbled trying to move you back. You sighed getting back under the covers. Eun Mei wrapped her arms around you and pulled you closer. You smiled.

"But I can't sleep."

"Should I get Hisu Mei in here to make you?"

"No... but i'm awake now."

"Shush. close your eyes." Eun Mei whispered. You sighed and closed your eyes.  Eun Mei started rubbed your head slowly.  Next thing you knew you were sleeping soundly in your leaders embrace.

 

"Wake up!" Ayako whinned jumping on you bed. You groaned.

"Eun Mei, make her stop." you whinned. Ayako crawled up to you and shook you.

"Silly. Eun Mei sent me here. She's already up. Hisu Mei made breakfest. Its American style today. Co-ah!" Ayako was surprised when you pulled her down and wrapped your arms around her. "(your name)"

"Shhh. Close your eyes. Go to sleep." you mumbled. Ayako laughed.

"You need to get up." she said. You rolled half your body on her laying on her other shoulder. "You sure are touchy in the morning." you snuggled into her shoulder.

"Night night." you mummbled.

"Your still in bed?" You shot up at the surprise sting on your . You turned around rubbing it seeing Mi Kyong. Mi Kyong smiled right back at you.

"Really? Did you have too?" you whinned, still on all fours. Mi Kyong laughed.

"Of course. You is just nice." Mi Kyong said grabbing your . You squeked  as you flipped over. Both Ayako and Mi Kyong laughed.

"Mi Kyong, you're a creep." you laughed at her. Ayako crawled out of bed.

"Hurry up (Your name)." she said. You slapped her . She jumped and slapped your hand away as she laughed, calling you a ert. Mi Kyong followed you up by gropping the Japanese beauty as they walked out of the room. Mi Kyong got yelled at but she laughed as she ran from Ayako. You shook your head as you got dresses. AS you pulled on your bra you heard your a click. Surprised you turned around. Mi Kyong and Ayako were looking at a Ayako's phone.

"Wow, send that to me." Mi Kyong said. You blushed.

"What are you doing?? Delet that!" you exclaimed at the terrible two. Ayako and Mi Kyong shook their heads.

"Nope. Its a nice picture. Only we can have these." Ayako smiled at you. You covered your chest after the second click. "Oh, this is better."

"Ayako!" you exclaimed as you chased after them. Atako and Mi Kyong screamed playfully and ran away. You came running out of your room in jeans and a bra. Hisu Mei and Eun Mei were surprised at the laughing females and a topless you. 

"Whats going on?" Eun Mei asked, stopping Mi Kyong by grabbing her skirt. Mi Kyong moved to the ground by your leader.

"We took pictures of (Yourname). Wanna see them? She really has a nice body." Mi Kyong smiled. Eun Mei sighed.

"Realy? you got her changeing?"

"Actually Ayako got her changeing. She'll send it to me though." 

"Why must you take those types of picture? Both of you."

"Only we can have those types of pictures. I have everyones picture but (Yourname)." Mi Kyong gleamed at Eun Mei. The Mei's blushed.

"You have.. pictures of me?" Hisu Mei covered her chest while a deep red blush covered her face. Mi Kyong hopped up with a smile.

"Yup, but you were covered in a towel sadly. But I got a shot. As for you, Eun Mei, I have you in the shower and changeing." Mi Kyong said. Eun Mei blushed.

"Why must you take pictures like that!?" she exclaimed. You finally tackled Ayako. You had her pinned on the floor.

"Finally got you." You breathed heavily. Ayako held her phone to her chest with her eyes wide open. You heard a click, in surprise you turned around. Mi Kyong had her phone out and 2mei was with her. Eun Mei had a face plam going as Mi kyong snickered at the screen and Hisu Mei had a blush on her face. Mi Kyong held out the screen to you.

"You know, this looks dirty. Espically with Ayako's shirt showing off her stomach." Mi Kyong laughed. You twitched.

"Mi-." you frozed hearing another click. Ayako started to laugh.

"Wow, I got a really good shot! (Your name) ah you look good in red." Ayako smiled. You shot up and covered your .

"Ayako!"

"Really! Why take these pictures??" Eun Mei sighed.

 

 "Want  me to send it to you?" Ayako asked you as you walked into the pratice room.

"I wish you would delete that picture." you mummbled as a light blush came on your face. Mi Kyong hummed.

"Nope. Maybe I should send it to Taemin oppa." she joked. Your eyes widen as your blush deepen.

"He'll like it wouldn't he? Oppa's a man too. plus your body is jjang." Ayako said. Eun Mei smacked both the girls in the back of their head.

"No more picture talk girls. Pratice now." she said. AyaKyong snickered as they walked away. You sighed.

"erts."

"Why mystery women. Why is your face so hot?" You jumped at the sound of Kyuhyun's voice. You turned.

"Oh, Oppa." you said. "Hello."

"Hi, what you doing?" Kyuhyun asked leaning agisnt the wall and crossing his arms.

"Pratice." you said kicking the back of your foot. Kyuhyun nodded.

"I see. So when is your teaser comming?" Kyuhyun asked. You smiled.

"This week. My picture comes tomorow. After Eun Mei performace tonight." you said. Kyuhyun nodded.

"Whats your song?"

"A secret." you smiled bringing a finger up to your mouth and wink. Kyuhyun laughed.

"Oh, I-"

"(Yourname)!" you were surprise to see D.O and Kai coming down the hall. You bowed.

"Hello." you smiled. D.O and Kai bowed to Kyuhyun who's expression unnoticbely drakened since his private time with you got destroyed. Kai looked at you.

"How are you doing (yourname) ah?" Kai asked shyly smiling.

"Oh pratice. That's all." You smiled. "What are you doing Oppa?" Kyuhyun scoffed to himself. Since when has Kai became your Oppa?

"Pratice." Kai said smiling to you. D.O coughed into his hand.

"So, the trailers came out nice. Is your next?" D.O asked. 

"Yeah. But when it comes to trailers Jongin Oppa is the best." you said smiling at Kai. Kai blushed and got flustered with a happy smile.

"Well. I guess." Kai said.

"You had the most trailers." Kyuhyun chimmed in. Getting your green eyes back on him.

"That's true." you said. D.O looke at his watch.

"Oh, Jongin ah, gotta go. Goodbye Kyuhyun Hyung. See ya (yourname) ah." D.O said pulling on Kai's arm. Kai frowned.

"Oh ok. See you later (yourname) ah." Kai smiled at you. He bowed to Kyuhyun before leaving. Kyuhyun's expression brighten, being alone with you again.

"Aren't you busy Oppa?" you asked. Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Nope." lie, but he wanted to spend sometime with you. You smiled.

"Aren't you go- Oppa!" you waved. Kyuhyun twitched. Woundering who has interupted you two again? Changmin walked up.

"Hello Yebo yah~" Changmin sang to you. He then turned to Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun ah."

"Changmin ah." Kyuhyun said back. You didn't notice the tension between the two boys.

"Yebo yah?" You said confused. Changmin smiled at you.

"Yup. Your my little Yebo Yah~" he teased you as he pinched your cheeks. You whinned.

"Ha, are you two dating? Thats just creepy Changmin ah. Creepy Oppa." Kyuhyun hissed. Changmin smiled through his teeth.

"It's not creepy. We're just close." Changmin came up next to you a droped his arm around you. "Huh, Yebo Yah?" Kyuhyun twitched. You failed to notice anything and just smiled up at your oppa.

"What ever you say Oppa." you said. Changmin smirked at Kyuhyun then looked back at you.

"Oh no. Call me Yebo too. Or honey, darling, boo. Something cute." Changmin said, acting cute. You laughed

"You should call him creepy Oppa." Kyuhyun said. Changmin glared at Kyuhyun who glared back. 

"I don't think that'll be nice." you said.

"Hyungs!" Kyuhyun and Changmin shot daggers at the knew voice. Minho and Taemin were surprise at the dirty look.

"Oh Oppa!" You waved happily "Hello." 2min smiled back at you.

"Hello (Yourname) ah. Changmin hyung, what are you doing?" Minho asked. Changmin looked at you then back at his Hobae.

"Showing Kyuhyun how close we are. Huh, Yebo yah?" he smiled at you. You smiled back.

"Yeah, something like that. I guess." you said uneasy. 

"Yebo Yah?" Minho asked confused. He then shivered and turned around. KyuHyun and Taemin aura went dark. Minho took a step back from the maknaes. How in the world have you not noticed this? You blinked.

"Oppa. What are you doing?" you asked. Taemins dark aura went bright at the sound of your voice.

"Oh we were just running arrends." Taemin smiled. "Oh whats on your face?" You eyes widen.

"There's something on my face? Where?" you asked. Taemin pulled you out of Changmin's grip and wipe you cheek. There was nothing on your face, Taemin just wanted you away fron Changmin. Taemin smirked at Changmin who glared back. Kyuhyun also was glareing. Minho sighed, really are you blind?

"(Yourname) come on." Trey said coming out of the room. 

"Ok. bye oppas." you smiled walking into the roon. The maknaes glared at each other longer.

"Come on now." Minho sighed.

 

"Are you nervosue?"

"No." Eun mei said sitting backstage waiting for her turn. Ayako nodded.

"Have fun. We'll be watching." Hisu Mei smiled holding your learders hand. Eun Mei nodded.

"Your turn. Meium." the lady said. You all followed her, the same path as Mikyongs stage. Eun Mei stood on stage and introduced herself. Fans screamed at her name. Soon enough the music started to play.

 

One day, one day, one day

They're not gonna keep me down
They're not gonna shut me out
They're gonna do what they do, I'll do me
I'm moving against the crowd
I'm drowning out the doubt
They're gonna do what they do, I'll do
Something original, be unforgettable
They're gonna know my name

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't (tell me I can't)
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am
I will fly high and free
It's my fate wait and see one day

I've been afraid before,
To reach for something more
But now I see that it's mine, I'll take it
Just go ahead and try,
You're not gonna change my mind
There's no such thing as too late
Yeah!

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't (tell me I can't)
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am
I will fly high and free
It's my fate wait and see

I'm on a mission, no longer listening
To anyone that says don't try
Sometimes you feel it, deep in your spirit
It's like a one fire of fire 

(One day) Wait and see
(One day) Ooh
(One day) Just wait and see

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am (know who I am)
I will fly high and free
It's my fate wait and see one day

One day, one day
One day, one day, one day

(charice one day. Stole again :)

Again. The crowd went crazy. You clapped your hands then realized. Your next.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here ya go:) u next boo.